[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nutria hunting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4308.jpg (172KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4308.jpg
172KB, 640x480px
Oregon anons, I live in Portland and want to remove water kebabs. Where is the best place for me to go?
>>
Hell.
>>
Louisiana has a 5 dollar bounty on tails. Save all the ones you kill and make a road trip.
>>
>>34933778
We used to have a fuck ton of them in South Mississippi. Don't know what happened to them...
>>
>>34933828
Probably got killed off, here in Oregon they are a problem, and we don't have hogs to kill so this is the next best thing.
>>
>>34933778
Reed College has at least one. You should be gtg as long as you use a suppressor.
>>
>>34933808
It doesn't work like that. You have to register with the Department of Wildlife and Fisheries, you have actually own land(or have a private land owner's written consent) south of I-10/I-12, and you actually have to take them on there.

That being said, you can make some good money if you have a nice chunk of land. I believe it's also possible to get a hunting lease with a timber company like Weyerhauser and take them on their land and collect the bounty.
>>
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned tannerite yet
>>
>>34934453
I'd be down to buy some tannerite to remove them. I just don't know where to go to hunt them.
>>
>>34933778
i hear down around newburg, any where around portland you'd go fishing i'd imagine. you need a hunting license to shoot them off your property.

http://www.portlandmercury.com/portland/how-to-hunt-nutria-by-bike/Content?oid=6196971
>>
>>34933778
Reminds me of an old Cajun joke.

Boudreaux went out on a boat full of NutraSweet to catch nutria. Thibodaux said NutraSweet has nothing to do with nutria, but Boudreaux caught a boatload of nutria.

Next day, Boudreaux went out on a boat full of cats to catch catfish. Thibodaux said cats have nothing to do with catfish, but Boudreaux came back with a boat full of catfish.

Third day, Boudreaux went out on a boat full of pussywillow branches. Thibodaux said, "Can I jump in that boat with you?"
>>
>>34933778
Just don't be the dumb lady who told me a beaver, sitting on a dam, slapping it with his big ol flat tail, is a fucking nutria and kill a bro.

Oh and yeah use a surpressed 22 and move quick after the shot in case someone sees you. Good hunting!
>>
>>34934800
Sweet thanks man.

>>34934916
Unfortunately I don't have a .22 or anything suppressed. I was going to use my AR.
>>
>>34933778
>where is the best place for me to go?
The pet store, buy all the boa constrictors and ball pythons they have and release then where nutrias live.
>>
>>34935068
Fuck that dude. I'm from Florida and that shit fucked my state up.
>>
>>34934892
Lol get a load of this lad
>>
>>34935068
>the gorillas will just freeze today
people that introduce non-native species into an ecosystem need to be publicly crucified as an example to others
>>
>>34935142
Florida has bigger problems buddy
>>
>>34935907
This. Between wild boars and boa constrictors and pythons Florida's ecosystem is struggling.
>>
>>34935949
asian bighead carp [thanks, loozianna catfish farmers]
gypsy moth [thanks, some faggot in new england wanting cheap silk]
zebra mussels [thanks some euroshit ship with tainted ballast water]
the list goes on and on
>>
>>34933778

ask here

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/
>>
>>34936146
someone already did here, it was a while ago though
https://www.thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/hunting-nutria-in-the-pacific-nw-locations-seasons.102025/
>>
>>34933808
ayy Louisiana fag here
>>
>>34933962
are you from LA as well? you seem to know our laws. 337 fag here
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.