[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inner wehraboo demands K98k, sell M48A?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1-Full.jpg (446KB, 3297x600px) Image search: [Google]
1-Full.jpg
446KB, 3297x600px
Sup /k/,
I got myself an M48A Yugo Mauser a few months ago. I like it but my inner wehraboo is demanding I sell it and get a K98k instead. Actually found a nice condition Yugo capture K98k for sale, should I go for it?
Pic related is the M48A I got.
>>
>>34931452
>not being a Yugoboo instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sulaerHBYc
>>
what a disgusting couch
>>
>>34931474
Thankfully it's not mine.
>>
>>34931472
>being Austrian and not wanting a K98k over Yugo guns.

Hell I'd love to get a Steyr M95, but their ammo is unicorn tier even in their home country.
>>
File: swastika.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
swastika.gif
3MB, 400x300px
>>34931452

Get the K98. It'll be of great use in the upcoming racewar.
>>
>>34931552
Not the reason I want it but it would be quite fitting. I mostly want it cause the M48s have a 200m min. sight setting and we don't really have many ranges over 100m here. I mean I can hit the target but wether it's near the center is up to luck. K98k has 100m sight min. it also looks cooler and has the disassembly disc. Also shoots the same ammo and stripper clips so I can reuse my equipment.
>>
>>34931552
sieg heil
>>
>>34931646
Did you know that if I said that shit in public in Austria I could get arrested? Funny how the hammer and sickle are fine considering how much the commies plundered and raped europe after and during the war. Not to speak of their massive death toll.
>>
>>34931572
Set those sights to 300m and learn your holds.
>>
>>34931677
I could do that but ammo is pretty expensive here. Usually 1€ a round maybe slightly cheaper. I'd rather have a rifle that I won't have to fuck around with as much to get the rounds on target
>>
>>34931675

Nazis killed more for far more retarded reasons (muh joos) and their policies managed to get half of Yurop under the commies and the other half as an American puppet.

Nazis should be shamed, and rightly so.
>>
You do know a lot of M48s were built on K98 receivers, ne?

In the right light, I can look right below the Yugo crest on mine and still make out "bnz 45"
>>
>>34934459
Sure, I wasn't saying they weren't doing terrible things, but I think that this current idolization of communism is harmful. I think an ideology that has claimed the lives of millions of people shouldn't be celebrated.

>>34934545
Well, that's not strictly true.
The Yugos captured a lot of K98ks and overhauled them, this included scrubbing the markings, putting on the Yugo crest,and usually re barreling them. That model is usually referred to as a Yugo capture K98k. It still has the Mod. 98 marking on the side of the receiver. On later batches the added a /48 to make it the Mod. 98/48. That's the ones made on German receivers. Besides the markings, they're pretty much the same as the German ones.

The M48 series on the other hand are post war production Yugoslavian made rifles. They are based on the Belgian FN intermediate action and differ in their action length, handguard, barrel bands, sights (200m not 100m), lack of bolt disassembly disc, lack of bolt hold open as well as the bolt being left in the white. They also have M48 or M48A stamped on the receiver ring.

The one you have seems to be a Mod 98/48, a captured German K98k that was overhauled by them. Also, it was made by Steyr here in Austria in 1945.

The K98k I'm looking at is one of those although it seems to be an earlier batch since it's still only marked as a Mod.98. I wonder if I could make out what year and factory it's from.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.