[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on the Ruger 9E pistol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: ruger-9e-pistol.jpg (59KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
ruger-9e-pistol.jpg
59KB, 900x600px
thoughts on the Ruger 9E pistol?
>>
Have yet to have problems with mine. The magazine disconnect is removable if something like that peeves you.
>>
not as accurate as I'd like.
>>
>>34930685
Not calling you a liar, but the vast majority of handgun accuracy issues fall on the owner and how he jives with the gun. Berettas 90 series for example hold a reputation for being musket-tier AND very accurate. Mechanical accuracy in modern handguns is pretty consistent across the board, but if the end user doesn't fit the gun well or learn it's quirks it can still be all over the place.
>>
>>34930911
I was shooting 2" groups with my cz, but then used my range buddy's 9E and was shooting 3" groups. Might have been the ammo and the rifling didn't like it or something but idk
>>
>>34930622
jose nigger mexibanger tier gun
>>
>>34931401
Sounds about right honestly
>>
>>34930622
Is this different from the SR9E or is it the same..
>>
>>34932745
It's a simplified sr9
Get the 9e, it's cheaper and it can use 1911 sights which you really need to upgrade.
>>
>>34930622
Looks nice in that picture, too bad it's a fucking piece of shit
>>
>SR9 and so has black nitride or stainless finish
>9E is oxide only
I don't know much about bluing and finishes, is oxide one of those budget friendly weaker compromises?
>>
>>34932511
>>34934191
care to explain why it's shit?
I was thinking about buying one
>>
>>34931401
CZ is an all metal gun and Ruger is a polymer frame.

That sounds about right to me.
>>
>>34935372

because those peeps paid $1000+ for their sigs & hk's

ruger 9e is awesome bargain with slightly less bling than the sr9

I rented sr9 sr9c 9e and all 3 had great triggers

only downside (for me) on the 9e was the size I liked the sr9c better, it's a bit smaller and the recoil slide seems to move faster than the 9e so if I really wanted to spray & pray I guessing it would be more spraying with the sr9c
>>
>>34935678
>ruger 9e is awesome bargain
This, it's as poorfag as I'd be willing to go
>>
Does no one else have comments to make on this pistol?
Damn thing is only $280, I'd think it would be more popular
>>
>>34938674
When compared to the more expensive SR9, the differences are that it comes in a cardboard box without a magazine loader, only one mag instead of two, no loaded chamber indicator, oxide finish, and $100 cheaper.
>>
>>34938674
It's a good gun but it skimps on the accessories, you're gonna have to buy mags
>>
>>34938827
The no loaded chamber indicator is a feature IMO. Thing is fuck ugly
>>
>>34938827
but is it a good reliable pistol?
>>
>>34938928
i own one. awesome handgun, finish has held up fine. remove the mag disconnect. desu the ergos and physical trigger are better than a glock. honestly super underrated. get it. shoot it. enjoy it.
>>
>>34930622
They look nice. Wish it had a hammer. In fact, if Ruger ever decides to release another DA/SA pistol I kind of hope they base it off of this. Kind of like the reverse of what SIG did with the P250/P320.
>>
File: ruger series.jpg (115KB, 825x589px) Image search: [Google]
ruger series.jpg
115KB, 825x589px
>>34930622
severely underrated, like other rugers, it might not be the prettiest and a bit rough around the edges but its built like a tank and rugged
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.