[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these things as good as people say they are?? I'm Considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: DSC00021.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00021.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
Are these things as good as people say they are?? I'm Considering buying one
>>
>>34926982
tiny slide for tiny finger pinchy
>>
>>34926982
Like fuckin' a bag full of puppy dog ears
>>
>>34926999
This, I think maybe
Not sure.
Look that gun will make you shoot like an eagle that has the vision of two eagles.
>>
>>34926999
>>34927022
It's good.
>>
>>34926982
i have the CZ 75 BD and i love it
>>
>>34926982
My greasy sausage fingers can't rack the slide. Make sure you actually handle or preferably shoot one first. It's a love it or hate it kind of gun.
>>
>>34926982
I have a compact, and I'm doing dry fire practice with it as I type. The gun feels really good in your hands, and shoots great. It says it came with night sights, but the fuckers don't light up unless I shine a lot directly on them for a few seconds, and then they fade again. I might be retarded though and not know how to use the sights correctly. Overall, though. good gun.
>>
>>34927278
Truglo them shits bih
>>
>>34927286
I tossed a fiber optic on the front and then resigned myself to only defending myself with the cz during the day. But yeah, definitely not an insurmountable problem by any means. Easy fix.
>>
File: lWSYTK5.jpg (225KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lWSYTK5.jpg
225KB, 1024x1024px
>>34927311
The TFX are the most aesthetic sights available IMO. They offset the sweeping curves of the CZ with their blocky construction perfectly. Tre magnifique.
>>
Yeah, they're fine. It'll do anything you need it to, provided you're good to it. Just be aware that you won't have a flashy 1911/glock with endless options and ways to piss away money, that all the internet cool guys shoot.
>>
File: IMG_0552.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0552.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
I think they're ok, but I prefer berettas and sigs over them. I do like sphinx though.
>>
>>34926999
Never change /k/
>>
>>34927918
To each their own but that rear sight looks out of place to me, not my cup o tea
>>
>>34927093
Same, took it to the range yesterday, fucking loved it
>>
I have a 75B and this kinda weird CZ called a 75SC Massada (the one with a menorah stamped on it) and they're both awesome guns.

I could see how people with larger hands would have a little bit of a hard time with the slide, since it sits so low in the frame. But that design feature is one of the reasons the guns are so accurate.
>>
good trigger for the price, comfortable grip for most users. try handling one before you buy to see if it fits your hand.
>>
>>34926982
i got one and have to admit its really nice

good grip
good accuracy
all in all just awesome

try one out before you buy it
>>
>>34926982
It's a real gun for real men! Not a Glock for all you snowflake, pussy men want to be's...
>>
I've shot a couple clones and found their accuracy to be just as good, if the triggers slightly inferior. if you'd like to pay 150-250 dollars less, and you don't care about the brand name, consider a Tanfoglio or Tristar.
>>
>>34926982
Yes, get the BD version though.
>>34929485
I want to get a clone next. Are there any that should be avoided?
>>
>>34926982
No, BHP is as good as people say they are.
>>
I have the pre-B version. It's a classic, simple and dependable gun derived from a Browning design, meant for field and officer use. Early versions don't allow for additions like flashlights etc but the latter ones do. Factory trigger and factory sights indicate field use rather than competition but it has been used there too. Customisations are options. My only personal gripe is that the laqcuer surface could have been improved upon. Overall a good gun for a decent price but like with everything, prices have gone up the last decade.
>>
Thinking of getting one of these or a compact as my first pistol. Any /k/ommandos know how these will feel for someone with babby hands?
>>
File: IMG_20170315_193607.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_193607.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>34926982
She is made in 1994, so she is only couple of years younger than me...
Basically most favorite from all my pistols. I carry her with love.
Sits perfectly in my hand and I feel a natural grip every time I hold her. Accurate, reliable, omnivorous.

There are probably more modern designs and firearms with greater aura of exclusivity... But "75" is simply a pistol to which you can fall in love. This firearm has its own charm (Especially when you are a Czechfag like me)

And do not forget about Jeff Cooper...
>>
Why is the slide so fucking small on these?
>>
>>34933551
t. 96 babs
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.