[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warning shots get homeowner killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: warning shot.jpg (63KB, 888x590px) Image search: [Google]
warning shot.jpg
63KB, 888x590px
Friendly reminder that warning shots, racking the slide to intimidate, verbal negotiations, or anything less than shooting to end the threat will get your ass killed.

>A South Carolina man was reportedly fatally shot after he fired warning shots to stop two thieves from stealing his car.

>Brandon Meyers, 20, and Bobby Cason, 17, both from North Charleston, South Carolina, have been charged with murder and attempted grand larceny.

>The two suspects were in the process of stealing the victim's car, when he spotted them and came outside with his gun, according to WCSC. He allegedly fired two warning shots in the air to stop the thieves. Police say the suspects had the keys to the car from a previous break-in.

>After firing warning shots, the victim was allegedly shot by one of the suspects. Meyers and Cason then reportedly fled the scene.

>http://www.americanow.com/story/crime/2017/08/16/man-fatally-shot-after-firing-warning-shots-thieves?fb=rwn
>>
Bummer
>>
>>34926615
Thanks anon, already knew but its good to be reminded why from time to time.
>>
Well... yeah.

Probably assumed they were unarmed, watched too many movies, thought he could go full grandpa "get off my lawn mode" and that would scare them off.

Problem is, you never know how people will react. Most of the time they go into flight, but it could be fight response instead. Verbal commands are one thing, but when you take incoming fire, it changes everything.
>>
if you arent prepared to go to battle you shouldnt deploy a weapon
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 460x460px
>>34926615
>>
>>34926782
>Verbal commands are one thing, but when you take incoming fire, it changes everything.

I guess from an on-duty officer's angle, that's true. But an armed homeowner defending himself with the force of the law backing him should never have to consider verbal commands. This guy might still be breathing if he hadn't given these guys a chance to kill him first.
>>
The warning shot should be the first one that hits them. Every shot after is either necessary or overkill.
>>
>>34926615

What a dumbass.
>>
They dindu nuffin, dey wuz good bois. Ol' cracka musta shot hisself *smacks lips*
>>
>>34926615
Poor bastard taking Faggot-assed Biden's dumb shit advice. Share with your fudd relatives. Fix them before they get themselves killed.
>>
>>34926825
He wouldnt have to even consider warning shots if liberals werent jerking off to the thought of putting him in jail for life for defending his property
Thief lives arent worth saving, anyone who would commit armed robbery probably has already considered murder to accomplish their crime
Shoot only to kill
>>
>>34926615
Thanks Joe Biden
>>
File: Of course.jpg (76KB, 898x561px) Image search: [Google]
Of course.jpg
76KB, 898x561px
>>34926615
Not sure warning shots were necessary, it's pretty obvious who he's was dealing with.
>>
>>34927363
Never relax
>>
As sweet as it would be to go outside and blast them, if I was in that situation, I wouldn't leave the house. I'd sit inside with my AK at the ready and the police on the line. No way would I risk my life or potential prison time when the judge declares my actions unwarranted for leaving the house. Fucking car's not worth it. Niggers get away with it this time.

If they had entered the house though, no questions, no commands, just bullets.
>>
>>34927363
Shit mang they wuz good bois they needed dat car fo college and bringing der sistahs to ballet n shieeett
>>
>>34927816
He owed them his car for reparations.
>>
>>34927363

bix nood
>>
Another racist white trash bites the dust.
>>
>>34927863
This, Antifa were simply gathering resources for the next bash a fash were they assault a freedom of speech rally lead by a crippled Korean, but still call him a white supremacist.
>>
>>34927198
My family is not liberal so I don't have to worry.
>>
>>34927320
Wahh wahh wahh wahhh wahhhhhh
>>
>>34927198
This.
I don't blame the guy I just feel real sorry for him.
I can get not wanting to take a human life, but it was them or him and he took Liberal advice. Leftism never works.

>>34927363
Yeah the faces on these two read, "shoot to kill me"
>>
File: 1497834734792.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1497834734792.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>34927320
Armed robbers all need to die.
Unarmed robbers could be fuck ups with shit lives looking for a chance in the wrong way, but even then it's best to kill them. They could be armed and they're damaging your life by trying to steal bits from it to make theirs better.

I have respect for the homeless begging for change since at least they go about trying to better their suffering existence without bringing everyone else down.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.