[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Creeper's after your Peepers, what's your battle plan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Fighting the Creeper.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fighting the Creeper.webm
3MB, 854x480px
It's the first day of the 23 days on the 23rd Spring. You're his target. He's already eaten plenty of body parts and organs before you, and knows you're ready for a fight.
You must survive all 23 days.
What's your strategy?

"It eats lungs so it can breathe, and eyes so it can see. It all becomes a part of it. Whatever it eats, becomes a part of it."
>>
Throw my autismo brother at it.
>>
File: 1502802035328.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1502802035328.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>34926230
Get 46 days worth of food, hunker down in a well structured and closed area. Get a couple of guns and cleaning kits. Get plenty of ammo. Try and capture any of it's "weapons" before hand and bring some tools.

Bobby trap everything.

If I manage to disable it, I will cut it up and eat it while it watches. As you do to my fellow beings, I shall do to you.
>>
File: 1500939950566.jpg (88KB, 646x492px) Image search: [Google]
1500939950566.jpg
88KB, 646x492px
>>34926272
Solid plan.
I'd also want to put some incendiary explosive device on myself if so he ever gets a hold of me the only peepers he's getting from me are burned to shit.

But that's taking failure into account when it's not an option.
>>
File: missile-silo-underground-home.jpg (101KB, 371x371px) Image search: [Google]
missile-silo-underground-home.jpg
101KB, 371x371px
Retreat into my silo home and wait it out. Asshole wouldn't even find me.
>>
File: front towards enemy.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
front towards enemy.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
>>
>>34926230
Since your question is in the realm of fiction my answer will also be, I go to Detroit and tell Robocop my problem. Or San Futero and tell Marshal Law.
Why don't they ever completely destroy his body? They disabled him in one of the films, why didn't they put him through a mulcher and pour napalm on the remains?
>>
>>34926272
>>34926360
Oh yeah, I forgot. Bring a flamethrower and some bombs on a stick. Fucker is tough but he ain't indestructible.
>>
>>34926256
Fpbp
Creeper gets autism
Becomes neet
Never leaves room
Future is safe
>>
Raid a butchery. Obtain a thousand pig anuses. Leave them for the Creeper to gorge on.

Creeper can't get anywhere, slipping on own shit oozing from a thousand ass holes.
>>
>>34926230
I can't even remember what happens in that movie other than it stealing eyeballs.
>>
File: eyehole-mockup-02.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
eyehole-mockup-02.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>34930191
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.