[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prepping is retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 40

File: IMG_1051.jpg (210KB, 1125x613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1051.jpg
210KB, 1125x613px
Why should I prep when picrelated is doing it for me? I think prepping is stupid because in an IRL shtf these people will be the first of second to die. Here's how.
>know prepped friend
>poke fun at him for prepping
>he says I won't be laughing when shtf
>shtf
>grab my gayk-47 and get in my truck
>drive to his house at 3am with four of my buddies, throw an M80 in a can at his bedroom window, bust his door or window and get in
>pop pop
>split his shit up with my buddies that survived and dip
Or
>see well fed man in a tacticool vest with a tacticool m4, and he doesn't have scurvey
>find his hidey hole
>get 50 starving townspeople and bum rush it
>"5 people died in the rush, but hey! We have 600 pounds of dry food and his boots were just my size!"

For the preppers that are really prepared, there is always a way to get your shit and hungry people will find it out eventually. Whether you live in a cabin in the mountains or your shit is in the woods people will kill you to get to it just to live another day. As long as there are preppers, I won't have a retardedly large emergency stache because I would stand out, and if I need yours I'll drive a semi truck through your front door and get it.
>>
>>34925127
>why live when one day I'll just die

I really hate people like you. Saged.
>>
You don't get to bring friends.
>>
No you wont.
1. You're too much of a faggot and will be too busy sucking cock to bother
2. SHTF as you imagine it is nothing more than sheer fantasy and will not happen, period

SHTF means Hurricane Katrina. Good luck getting away with that shit when law and order is restored.
>>
God, this was as cringeworthy as the fat dude in the Chinese-made combat shirt on that Discovery Channel prepper show that said he was going to be the "ultimate predator" once SHTF and then got arrested a few months later for molesting little girls. Some people take it to an unreasonable extreme, but having a shotgun and a shelf stacked with canned meats, bulk rice, beans, and water in your garage never hurt anyone. It actually kept me from having to go to the food line and deal with desperate people looting the last time my city had a bad earthquake.
>>
>shtf
>you shoot me and get my shit
>all my stored food is autistically labeled
>you dont think too much about it
>you eat freeze dried food number 24
>it was poisoned
>you spend the next week throwing up blood and bleeding from your eyes until you die
>>
>>34925141
I'm coming for your stache fuccboi, and every one else is too. You preppers will stand out like sore thumbs on the day of reckoning because your ribs aren't showing and you don't have scurvy. Everyone will know you have food and people will bust your door down and kill everyone inside to get it. You're just another shop to be looted.
>>
>>34925169
Whats it like to be a nigger?
>>
>>34925161
>poisoning food
Preppers really are retarded. I bet by the time you run out of food if you aren't bum rushed number 24 will be looking pretty tasty.
>>
>>34925161
>not giving a taste to my dog first
Kek
>>
File: 1499454233421.png (12KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
1499454233421.png
12KB, 191x263px
>>34925127
what are you going to do when all the preppres are dead and the only people left are other predators who killed them and you have a can of beans they want?
>>
>>34925169
lol funny how you think you'll be able to smash barricades and get through barbed wire when you're weak with hunger. Give this whole thing some real in depth thought, Tyrone.
>>
>>34925184
costs an extremely small amount to have a little extra food set aside for that specific purpose. Unless you're implying I would be so hungry I would want to kill myself in which case I wouldnt do it by eating the poisoned food. Theres literally no reason not to because its a perfect way to fuck over retards like you who could get the jump on me.
>>
I think you're looking at the extreme end of prepping. I don't think prepping for a couple weeks/months is a bad idea
>>
>>34925127
dude, im just going to buy an ass ton of toliet paper and move up to a family cabin/farm in the Mountains

toilet paper is so god damn important. you dont realize man, until you go with out. A shitty ass is not a life worth living.

i dont know how people used to live without, back in day.
>>
You're supposed to start a community. Lone wolves will not live long, regardless of the quality of their preps.
>>
>>34925160
As a rule of thumb, you should have something to defend yourself and a months worth of food, but preppers have years with of food and I'll die anyway if I don't get it, so might as well throw a Molotov at his house and get his shit before it burns
>>
File: SHTF.jpg (2MB, 1504x2964px) Image search: [Google]
SHTF.jpg
2MB, 1504x2964px
>>34925127
>be crazy prepper man
>SHTF
>be in bed at 3am
>dude gets out of his truck with 4 buddies
>try chucking an M80 into my window
>M80 bounces off the window, window is covered in 3M shatterproof tape
>M80 explodes in their faces
>idiots then try the front door
>spend an hour trying to kick it in because of the 10 deadbolts and kick-in plates.
>finally kick it in
>The home made claymore goes off in their faces
>Check out the mess next morning, while drinking some coffee
>"huh I guess Bob really was coming to my house when SHTF" I say while over former friend Bob's body.
>Hang new slightly gorey but still functional AK over my mantle.
>>
>>34925222
you that pic is a larp, right? It was made to sell gold and silver
>>
>>34925222
This.Preppers are too autistic to not consider looters and thiefs.Also nice trips.
>>
>>34925192
>symptoms will appear immediately after exposure
unless you're willing to feed your dog some and wait atleast 2 days to make sure nothings wrong with the dog for every single individual package of food this wont work.
>>
>>34925127
fun fact.

Through out history the starving each other long before they over throw the well off. No one thinks they are going to die and no one wants to die. So they pretty much starve expecting for food to show up, then they are too weak to do anything or get...."recycled"
>>
>>34925211
smooth rocks will clean your ass real nice, that's my go to during camping and hiking
>>
>>34925239
image says gold and silver were fairly useless though; although it does seem to have been written for a rare metals site.
>>
>>34925222
>be bob
>throw a Molotov at your wooden house
>set up a watch on both the back door and front door
>wait for autistic prepper to escape his flaming home
>shoot him dead
>try to get as much shit as we can before the house erupts in flames
>>
>>34925127

Watching John Wick over and over again doesn't constitute training. You'll die faster than a diabetic in a SHTF scenario.
>>
File: 1481514983738.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481514983738.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>34925242
>>34925192
>>34925161
Some of us have been preparing for this.
>>
>>34925127
>drive to his house at 3am with four of my buddies, throw an M80 in a can at his bedroom window, bust his door or window and get in
>pop pop
>split his shit up with my buddies that survived
>friend pops you in the head because more for him and his

If you're killing your other friend, why would I trust you not to kill me and my family or sell us out to someone else for a couple cans of baked beans?
>>
>>34925263
>implying you wouldn't have already consumed or used whatever flammable material is in that bottle

Get real, Nigger.
>>
>>34925222
>be bob
>be really really hungry
>take truck and position it in front of the door
>put a brick on the accelerator and put duct tape on the wheel to make it steady
>front of the house comes down, claymore goes off and blows the truck, still have another car from buddy so still ok
>grab AK and shoot preppers
>take shit
>>
>>34925250
Give me triple ply or give me death.
>>
>>34925127
You would kill YOUR OWN FRIEND over his gear because youre too much of a lazy sack of shit to prepare now? Fuck you and people like you I hope you die a gory death in the initial happening. Sage.
>>
>>34925302
ironically, with that attitude its people like him that will survive and people like you who will die
>>
>>34925316
>>34925127
same fag.
>>
>>34925288
>implying noise from truck hasn't woken up prepper and he's already filled you with hot lead
>implying no booby traps
>implying no round the clock watch because hurrrr durrrr there are hungry people out there who want my shit so I'm gonna just go about life as normal
>>
>>34925127
>drive to his house at 3am
>his cameras, PIR beams and seismic sensors go off and the person on that guard shift sounds the alarm
>he and four of his buddies/kids/wife/exwife/cousin/uncle mag dump a D60 each into you and your car and your buddies as you open the doors
>split up your shitty AKs, nuggets and hipoints for the kids and bitch about how all the gunfire wrecked the car
>call the cops he's friends with to make sure everything is rubberstamped as legal
>carry on with life

Stay nofood m8.
>>
>>34925302
This is why you dont have shitty friends.

I only have two friends who know what i have and they are two fellas that i would die for.

I know im a little a paranoid for doing it but i dont even carry my guns around in their guns cases. I take them apart and carry them in gym bags and baseball bags so my neighbors dont know.
>>
>>34925331
newfag
>>
>>34925127
This is bait or weapons grade autism.

The real preppers, not those larping bitches, will never let you know they are prepping
>>
>>34925341
>>34925338
>implying I'm going to drive up to his house like an autist
>implying his house has electricity when shtf
>implying you would even want electricity during the apocalypse because your house is lit like a Christmas tree
>>
>>34925127
>I play vidya games where i solo entire armies for their supplies and that directly translates to the real world

The post
>>
File: IMG_20170724_104749_481.jpg (1MB, 2340x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170724_104749_481.jpg
1MB, 2340x2340px
My grandmother talked about the great depression.
People didn't go bat shit and murder each other over beans and rice that often when that shit went down.
I feel safe enough with a pile of food knowing my family won't starve to death.

You're right though, keeping your prep supply should be on the down low.
>>
>>34925386
>implying you dont have generator in basement and your windows covered up.
>implying solar panels arent an option
>implying someone cant daisy chain car batteries
>implying windmills dont exist
>assuming anything about anyone because you are too fucking dumb to figure it out yourself.

you so fucking dumb, you dont even know how to get electricity and your buddy i going to rape your dead body.
>>
>>34925352
>I know im a little a paranoid for doing it
Not really. If SHTF you can bet that gungrabber bitch a house down across the street that would glower every time she caught you taking funs to the car for a range trip would be some of the first at your front door looking for handouts or a safe place when people start to loot.

Grey man goes beyond not wearing gear queer stuff every day.
>>
>>34925386
>>implying I'm going to drive up to his house like an autist
You just said that's what you're going to do, so which is it?
>>
>>34925398
yup, Grandmother and her family were dirt poor before depression. The only thing that changed during the depression was that her uncle stop being hired to by companies to kill union workers.

Even a god damn murder lost his job.
>>
>>34925447
>generator in basement
>plug the outside exhaust hole, if it's on the roof use a ladder at 3 am
>generator either shuts down or fills the house with CO2
>if solar panels again just get a ladder and cover them with duct tape
>if wind turbines get a high caliber rifle and put one through the generator
>wait for electricity to run out before bust in
>>
>>34925386
>t. noprepz

What are blackout curtains, generators, battery banks, solar power, and cameras, temblors, and IR sensors covering dead space and avenues of approach?

It's like you don't even OAKOC. And that's why you'll get grubby and tired, then blindsided and swiss cheesed, while your buddy takes a hot bath with some coffee and jerks it after.
>>
>>34925473
woht
>>
>>34925398
People then vs now have different ways of thinking though. Now it's a big deal of a chick shits out a kid at home, back then that was pretty much your only choice.

People chimp out of they don't have twatter and neflix now.
>>
>>34925494
>destroying the wind turbine by shooting it

Want me to tell you why you won't live long during the reckoning?
>>
I just prep guns, ammo and gas. Food is all around you if you think about it.
I'm also keto, so proteins and fats are just my thing
>>
>>34925494
>giving them a way to know your coming
>then walking into a deathtrap
>>
>>34925494
>people won't keep watch if SHTF
>"but I'll do it at night to bypass the sentries"
>what is Gen3 white phosphor

Here in Texas we skip straight to the thermals when hunting nogood sumbitches, because lethal force is always legal at night.
>>
>>34925494
>>plug the outside exhaust hole, if it's on the roof use a ladder at 3 am
assuming you can find it at 3am without anyone noticing and that someone doesnt have a a hidden line that goes out to bush. Generators dont put out that much smoke.
>>if solar panels again just get a ladder and cover them with duct tape
assuming you can cover a hole solar panel with duct tape with out being noticed. Why not just cut the wire you tard?
>>if wind turbines get a high caliber rifle and put one through the generator
thinking you can do that.

also why are you destroying sources of electricity you could steal.

you are too retarded. Also power is just a nice thing to have. It doesnt hinder anyone from killing you. Shit they could run external lights on car batteries they charge during the day.
>>
>Live in a temperate, geologically stable part of a politically stable country.

The most I get to prep for is winter storms that might knock out power for a week or so.
>>
Having some extra food, water, gas, and hygiene products is just common sense. If people want to take it to any extreme that's their decision and there are worse hobbies out there. Ammo on the other hand, you can never have enough ammo.
>>
>>34925553
>you are too retarded.

Traitors usually are (what's his master plan for when one of his 'buddies' decides to murder him in his sleep after the raid?). But his friend needs to take opsec seriously and sort out the shitbags.
>>
>>34925512
My grandmas uncles were oringally hired to kill indians and such back in the late 1800s. In the 10-20s the indian jobs stopped with the end of indians war. So they started working for mills and mining companies. The other uncles decided they didnt feel right killing white people. One uncle didnt mind and just kept working for companies to kill union workers.

All of it legal and sanctioned by the US government. All they had to say was the union got uppity or some shit excuse.

Its treated like a funny story that always gets told at christmas.
>>
>>34925263
>because fire extinguishers aren't a thing
>>
>>34925288
>shoot at the fucking truck
>congrats you got no truck and a shit ton of attention on you
>>
>>34925263
>>throw a Molotov at your wooden house
Implying i dont live a block house with tin roof because it stays cool in summer and warm in winter.

i fucking love living in one, it may look like shit but its awesome.
>>
>>34925494
>what are cameras
>what is noise made from all this shit
>why are you destroying resources that you could steal
>what are batteries
>implying waiting that long is worth it when you could loot the local grocery store
>also what are cops
>>
>>34925316
If you look at Africa, those kind of tactics get you killed pronto. IF Jibba Wee Janga can hold out his house with an AK, some fat prepper could do it too.
>>
>>34925127
dude were going to be set back 100 years. Thats it, we will be fine. None of your stalker fantasies will come true.
>>
>>34925735
Jibba Wee Janga is a high test thicc skined nibba unlike you neckbearded furfags
>>
>>
>>34925127

This was a good bait, but we already have this thread like twice a month. Besides, it's not 2013 anymore, people aren't half-as obsessed with long-term prepping as you are obsessed with this imagined trend.
>>
>>34925127
>drive to his house at 3am with four of my buddies, throw an M80 in a can at his bedroom window
>it lands back at us
>pop pop pop pop pop
>all of us there are laying dead or dying
or
>get 50 starving townspeople and bum rush it
>pop*51
>all of us there are laying dead or dying

How hard is it to stock up a year worth of food, water, fuel, and medicine, get 1-2k worth of ammo, and make a victory garden?
>>
>>34925793
Jibba Wee Janga is likely 110 lbs and holds his AK sideways. Yet he can still fight.

Joe Smoe is in a first world country with plenty of supplies and could easily fight. Plenty of education and time to practice. If he felt, he can easily buy a couple of decent gats, 2-10k worth of munitions, and a metric shot ton of supplies. Is it really worth it to raid his house, especially when there's probably a Costco down a couple of miles?
>>
>>34925192
>having kept your dog fed and safe from meat-hungry neighbours long enough for this situation to arise...
>>
>>34925214

or get shot before you even lift the bottle
>>
Heres a good meme for everyone ITT.

American homes are made of paper and wood and thus are not bullet proof. Any gunfight inside the house will be over fairly quickly since most shit in your house is not bulletproof
>>
>>34925868
1. take durr rifle
2. set up 300 yards away
c. wait for joe smoe to look out his window
5. ???
4. profit
>>
>>34925829
>51 townspeople with guns
Only a prepper with a superiority complex could think up of that
>>
>>34925684
Fire extinguishers don't work on forest fires, aka it won't work if it's big enough, if an extinguisher can't put it out by the time half a room is in flames, then it's over.
>>
>>34925829
>How hard is it to stock up a year worth of food, water, fuel, and medicine, get 1-2k worth of ammo, and make a victory garden?
Not that easy. honestly. Takes quite a bit of time and effort.

Growing my family was poor. We got 90% of our meat from hunting and the rest we got from people giving up pet pigs and other animals.

We raised chickens, hogs, turkeys. We rarely killed chickens because they provided eggs, and we would only kill one hog a year. we only had turkeys for a year but they were eaten by wild dogs.

during the summer we would go work for farmers and in return we would get to pick a about a months of produce. But it would be a like a month of corn or beans. We also had a small garden but it really coudnt support us.

we were never more than a month or so away from being out of food and money.

Shit was tuff, i got the tip my finger cut off in a door at school one day. Dad spent all the cash he had saved up to get it sewn back on by the doctor.

I felt so ashamed because he ended up getting one of tips of his fingers cut a few months later. He super glued it back on and acted like it wasnt shit.

Honestly, if it got that bad again.
>>
>>34925900
And you think preppers aren't paranoid enough to have thought of that and added ballistic protection to their property? Kevlar sheeting is relatively cheap, and a couple of layers could easily be added to the insulation...
>>
>>34925989
Kevlar sheeting doesnt do anything against rifle rounds dipshit. When someone is behind a wall that can be penetrated you shoot a C into the edge of the wall and they die
>>
>>34925963
>>How hard is it to stock up a year worth of food,
easy, 350 lbs of rice from sams/costco is $120, one pound of rice is 1500 calories, enough for survival. can be supplemented with victory garden, year supply of beans (1/2lb/day is $300) for 650 calories, but rice and beans are a complete protein and 2150 is plenty to survive on.
>water,
1000 gallon water tank is $400, more than enough for drinking, cooking and washing yourself
> medicine,
if you take prescriptions you wont survive anyway, better your inferior genes get removed from the pool anyway. Maybe store some horse antibiotics. $25 for lifetime supply
>get 1-2k worth of ammo, and
easy
> make a victory garden?
easy, seeds are $50 and in one day (~9 hours) i dug my 8 8'x4' beds (remove grass, dug one foot down, put logs and leaves, put on dirt and horse shit)

so for <$1k (or 2-3 if you count ammo) and a day of work + 10 mins a day (to water and weed) you can be prepared for a year easy. $1k can be made by taking a min wage job at mcdonalds or walmart and working a few hours a night for a couple weeks.
>>
>>34925127
>I'll raid and kill you and steal your shit.
>Wait he's not home
>Did someone else get him?
>Wait there's nothing here
>Did someone else take it all?
>Guess I'll go elsewhere
Nigga do you not understand innawoods? Why the fuck would I stay at my house? I don't even store my shit at place, so if I die all my prep shit is gonna become useless out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. A big middle finger to anyone who could use it.
>>
>>34925192
t. ATF
>>
File: ezNQn.jpg (27KB, 499x351px) Image search: [Google]
ezNQn.jpg
27KB, 499x351px
>>34925127
>>
>>34926226
Dude, it really isnt. Rice is always around. But you cant just eat rice and beans.You think you can do all those things but the truth is that you have to always be gaming for something. You got have some plan or scheme.

shit like, catching frogs at the pond for dinner or asking for slop buckets at restaurants to feed your dog with.

Water isnt difficult to get on the east coast. That was never an issue. It was about getting for food and money. Honestly in my opinion and experience the best way to survive is to be a Jack of all trades. Wide ocean but shallow waters sort of thing. you have to add value to yourself.
>>
>>34926352
you can just eat rice and if you supplement with beans, vegetables and perhaps a multivitamin you have everything you need to be healthy (forgot 1 year supply of multis are $30, get one that has 100% of daily needs, which are a bit more rare than teen blend or 50+ woman blend, but can still be found) all at less than $500
>>
File: 1474864653579.jpg (61KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1474864653579.jpg
61KB, 750x725px
>>34925127
>be me
>sleeping soundly
>doggo starts barking wildly
>hear truck tires screeching to a halt outside
>hear a thud as an object hits my bedroom window
>it doesn't go through because all my windows are reinforced with 3M security film
>big bang outside as fireworks detonate
>grab my suppressed sbr AR-15
>check security camera feeds on my phone
>see 3 nig nogs running up to my front door wielding hi points and nuggets
>they try to kick down my door but it's reinforced
>position myself in front of door
>activate door intercom
>"WE WUZ KAAAANGZZZ N SHIEEEEEEET"
>nig nogs look up
>mag dump through the door
>2 fall to the ground
>last one staggers back to his truck holding his intestines inside
>let doggo finish the job
>mfw
>>
>>34925127

The only people who know I prep are the people who I know I can trust, or the people who are convinced that being on my side in a habbening is in their best interest.

Because I'm not a retard who just goes around talking about "muh preps" to every fuckhead who'll listen.

If you're basing your image of preppers off of that fucking stupid TV show, you're literally believing that reality TV is real and that means you're just as retarded as they are.
>>
>>34925127
The only way you're getting in my house is if I'm dead. And then I don't care if you take my stuff.
>>
>>34925386
implying your friend doesn't live on at least 100acres so you must drive at least within 400yds of open space all the while his dogs / lookout havent spotted you with their NVGs and perforated you with their rifle while you crawl like a little bitch in the dirt.
>>
File: 1370852017227.png (1MB, 917x845px) Image search: [Google]
1370852017227.png
1MB, 917x845px
>>34926666
10/10
>>
>>34925288
It's like you're just using the word prepper to trigger preppers. Any fag can mow into a building and loot the shit inside, niggers do this more than anyone.

I don't tell anyone about my gun hobby, my prepping hobby, anything. No one knows and we are all better off.
>>
>>34925127
People like you are why i built my own home and fortified everything. Concrete pillars aren't just for show m80.
>>
Eh, with preppers I feel like there are people who do things where all they do is autistically categorize everything and make sure they have enough food to feed a village, along with enough ammo to give the US army a run for the money. However, I would say that if you didn't rush in autistically and handled the house in a few different ways, and also, there is a lot of implying going on here. Does he have high tech stuff that can detect you? Does he have friends living with him? Is he fat like OP's pic and can't run for shit? Take all that into account, if you feel like going after a prepper is your only way of survival.
>>
File: 1502585842684.gif (1MB, 333x239px) Image search: [Google]
1502585842684.gif
1MB, 333x239px
Tard on second day without his favorite diet of Chicken Nuggets and Kool-Aid, starts to get shakes, decides to drink "that" bottle of booze., falls asleep for 12 hours wakes up in worse conditions, still craving McNuggets! Grabs his gun to attack and take over prepper friends cache. Steps out doors, 50 McNugget hunters who havent eaten in 3 days suddenly see you as a meal! Last thought running throught your pinhead...I should have prepped something!!!!
>>
>>34927370
I would say this is more for the fat ass in the inner city, the ones who are used to having their food every day. Those who are overly obese or overly skinny, or who are crippled or disabled in some way will be the first casualties if shit does go off. Shit, imagine an extremely obese prepper, like those guys off of My 500 pound life.
>>
>>34925263
>>34925272
>>34925288
Or you could just teleport into his bedroom, and stab him with your katana. That's just as likely.
>>
>>34927394
>My 500 pound life.
lol, did anyone see the Doomsday Prepper episode where the fatfuck was saving 35gallons jugs of grain, but was about to lose a foot to diabeetus.
>>
>>34927481

muh grainz
>>
>>34925494
Son, you'd do better just eating the duct tape.
>>
>>34925160
Link to story? I wanna see which one was a chomo. I haven't seen all of the episodes but theres a few I could see fitting this profile.
>>
>>34927291
>>34926997
OP here. You are smart. My friend is not because he tells everyone he meets. But still, the point stands that if everyone is starving and you have food they'll find a way to get that food
>>
File: 1460230735720.jpg (247KB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
1460230735720.jpg
247KB, 1280x881px
Best State for prepping?

World is getting too dicey. Virginia shit, muslims driving trucks into crowds...It's time to fuck off to the woods with my guns.

What idk where.
>>
>>34925895
>>34925829
>>34925698
>>34925552
>>34925341
>le epik prepper will shoot you with his tacticool rifle meme!
His rifle doesn't mean shit if he doesn't know how to use it. Unlike OP's kinda smart kinda dumb idea of gangbanging with his truck, homemade bombs and AK, you could kill bubba and his lookouts with a few well placed rounds at 600 yards. Preppers won't know what hit them.
>>
>>34927611
Iowa.
Nothing here and nobody cares about it.
>>
>>34925127
>assuming prep-anon is alone
>assuming prep-anon is sleeping
>assuming you wont take a bullet
and
>assuming you can turn people to your cause
>again, assuming dude is alone
>>
>>34927652
>implying I don't have something to loose
>implying starving is better than taking a bullet
>>
>>34925127
>>34925494
>Alarm / Fido goes off while you're climbing my fence, assuming I don't have enough people to just be standing watch - You and all your friends eat bullets while crossing my lawn
>You through an M80 at my window - it bounces off the shutters, or security film if I left them open - you eat bullets while pissing yourselves
>You try to bust my door - you fail - you eat bullets while wishing you weren't a fuck up.
>You come back with an angle grinder - you eat bullets before you've started on the second
>You round up 50 townspeople - me, my fiancee, my parents and possibly brother-in-law open fire as y'all start popping over the fence - half the people you rounded up eat bullets and the rest fuck you in the ass for getting their buddies killed
>You through a molotov at my house - it's made of brick - you eat bullets
>You try to drive a car through my gate - my car's parked up against it - gate may or may not go down but you still eat bullets crossing walking from the gate to my door
>You try to cover my solar in duct tape - the alarm system goes off because you haven't covered the solar in duct tape yet - you eat bullets crossing the lawn
But that's all irrelevant because the number of people that know I prep is the same number I expect sitting in my house holding my backup guns 90 minutes after the SHTF, and I honestly don't expect any disaster to last long enough for me to go through my supplies even if they bring a friend each so I don't intend to ever leave my house until things have settled.
>>
>>34927612
>Going near windows
>Implying I don't have translucent curtains on the street-facing for this exact reason
>>
>>34925127
I'd like to see you try your shit on a Mormon. If you survive the attempt, they'll decorate a lamppost with you. If you bring your 4 buddies, they'll meet you with 20. On the off chance that you manage to take down an isolated Mormon household, they'll muster a militia to track you down, burn you out, drag you back, try you, and hang you. You muster 50 starving townspeople, Mormons will offer them all food, shelter, and security. Provided they deliver your head on a stick, first.

TV preppers are like pro wrestlers- it's only entertainment. You want to see what real prepping is like, go hang out with some Mormons for a while. That just might save your life some day.
>>
>>34927680
>implying the townspeople aren't armed
Me and my starving hobo army will ruin your fucking day
>>
>>34925184
By the time I run out of food I should be just about ready for my second harvest. Prepping is more than collecting cans, tard boy.
>>
>>34927670
im not implying either of those things. im pointing out that OP sounds VERY confident in his ability to be successful doing something that is inherently very dangerous and unpredictable
>>
File: 1456469656236.jpg (166KB, 711x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1456469656236.jpg
166KB, 711x1024px
>>34927629
Meh. Borders with shitcago
>>
>>34925211

You can just do the muslim thing and wipe with your hand, and then wash it off, I guess.
>>
>>34927700
We ran you Mormon degenerated Devils out of the mid west don't think we can't and won't flush Utah
>>
>>34927752
>railed cover
why are neo nazis so damn stupid, they are their own worst enemies
>>
>>34927716
>your crops fail due to a blight
>number 24 is looking pretty tasty
>>
>>34925647
Wyoming ?
>>
>>34925127
https://youtu.be/lHHK-am7198?t=11m23s
>inb4 fucking james yeager
Get your ass off the chair.
>>
>>34927710
>starving, probably untrained hobos vs. entrenched, cohesive, family w/ home-field advantage, and the ability to set traps
>>
>>34927611
Virginia is great you traitor! Bastard if I'm gonna die in this state you better stick it out to.
>>
>>34927786
>http://occupydeplorables.com/protesters-warned-texas-gun-owners-can-shoot-you-on-sight-if-you-mess-with-our-statues/
That's a VEPR 12 moron
>>
>>34925127
>killing a friend over food
Around blacks, never relax.
>>
File: 1439257758067.gif (93KB, 255x192px) Image search: [Google]
1439257758067.gif
93KB, 255x192px
Honestly if SHFT (on a worldwide or nationwide scale, as in like the end of civilzation level SHFT) I'd check online to see if it was real, have a nice meal, have sex or masturbate (depending on the circumstances) one last time, and blow my brains out

In a situation like that it's not like anyone is going to live that long, and even if you are prepared and will, what's the point? I'd rather die on my own terms rather than get shot by one of you fucks
>>
>>34927915
terrible attitude. fight and live anon. at least try
>>
File: 1470868878168.jpg (247KB, 1034x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470868878168.jpg
247KB, 1034x1080px
>>34927825
I'm not from Va, a little more northeast.

I'm just saying the shit going down with crazy liberals in Va, the muslim extremists all over europe.

I'm not a /pol/ prepper but the world is getting to fucked up to ignore.
>>
File: 1365384710677.gif (490KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
1365384710677.gif
490KB, 500x263px
>>34927915
rape and pillage for a few days at least, if nothing in the post Apocalypse tickles your fancy, then off yourself
>>
>There are psychopaths on /k/ RIGHT NOW who think that as soon as there's a disaster everybody around him stops being human, so it's okay to murder them and take their stuff
Well, probably more likely they're underage highschoolers than actual psychopaths. You'll grow out of it eventually, I hope.
>>
>>34927972
eh, I get what you're saying, but I mean I'm already depressed and want to kill myself as it is, so something like SHFT would probably make me actually do it

>>34927611
>>34927752
>>34927978
sauce?
>>
>>34927915
Are you such a pussy that you wouldn't even try to survive? It sounds like you have bigger problems than a hypothetical economic collapse or war.
>>
>>34927867
kek
>>
>>34928027
This is literally why if SHTF and someone comes within a mile of my farm, they are getting a .338 through the chest. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>34928100
You realize that makes you a psychopath as well, right? I'm fucking sick of faggots on /k/ who think that liking weapons and warfare is the same is killing random people.
>>
File: 1497491495402.jpg (156KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1497491495402.jpg
156KB, 746x982px
>>34928021
eh true, why not

>>34928060
I probably do, yeah

>>34928027
I wonder if I'm a pychopath...
probably...
>>
>>34928027
Well, Some people are, some people aren't. Then even the people that aren't, if they are given the chance to kill a stranger to feed themselves and their starving family for potentially months, it's not exactly a cut and dry choice. Some will choose to kill.

I'm not sure what rich upper-class neighborhood you've grown up in, but the world isn't as nice as you'd like to think.
>>
>>34928115
No that makes me a survivor. Im not senselessly killing for fun or supplies.
There would be signs every 25 ft around the fence line; saying turn back now or be shot, and if you seek refuge, lay down your arms, and submit your buttholes.
>>
>>34927978
Funny you say that i was born and raised in cville still living here as of now and yeah it never hurts to save some food and water in case of any emergency i work with FEMA and they recommend it to all americans.
>>
>>34925127

And this is why OPSEC is of the utmost importance folks.
>>
File: photo_zpse837f05d.jpg (87KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
photo_zpse837f05d.jpg
87KB, 1024x768px
OP's face when SHTF.
>>
>>34925141
>we're just going to take his stuff
>run into the guy that bought a M60 because he took prepping too seriously
>empties the belt into your rabble because you're too stupid to be disciplined
>>
File: youre_the_man.gif (852KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
youre_the_man.gif
852KB, 320x320px
>>34927915
>>34928046
same anon here >>34927972
dont really know what to say but dont pull the trigger dude. idk maybe you SHOULD try making some basic preparations. like, have you ever planted a garden? its great. you could help your family and/or friends out, too, if things ever get serious. basic food, water, & medical. its good stuff
yeah man i just uh, want you to be happy. want all anons to be happy
>>
File: 1465818810657.png (529KB, 413x737px) Image search: [Google]
1465818810657.png
529KB, 413x737px
If you're a prepper, do not tell anyone else that you are one.
>>
>>34925494
Damn. You're determined to be a Darwin Award-winning retard. Either that or you're an Olympic class troll.
>>
>>34927915

>not wanting to live STALKER IRL

it's cucks like you that embarrass our board.
>>
File: 1498391572033.jpg (55KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1498391572033.jpg
55KB, 640x460px
>>34928332
Thanks man, it means a lot to have someone care, even if it's just some random guy on the internet I want you to be happy too

>>34928372
Maybe I would for a bit, probably, I do have homicidal urges, really what I want to do in a situation depends on my mood, which changes frequently and goes from one extreme to another to another, and then is sometimes just kinda meh
>>
>>34925222
check'em trips
also thanks, spot on
OP is a faggot and a nigger
>>
>>34927784
I'm not a Mormon. I've known/been stationed with quite a few, though. Good luck taking them on with your rabble of diseased, starving winos. They've been prepping for this shit for generations.
>>
>>34928456
I know Mormons better then you then. They have weaknesses and are easily infiltrated. It'll be a bad looking mad max until the end anyway.
>>
>>34927797
Knowing which crops do well in a particular area is part of farming. It's not hard to grow blight resistant, zone appropriate crops in your area if you're willing to put in 30 minutes of research.
>>
>>34928235
And what if you have to go to other people's homestead for trading or asking for help?

Would you lay down your arms and submit your butthole to a person living there, even if they might be fucked in the head?

Unless somebody is sneaking around gun in hand, there's no reason to shoot anybody.
>>
>>34926666
EPIC SATAN QUADS OF TRUTH
>>
>>34925169
but the whole point of prepping is so you DONT EVER HAVE TO GO OUT IN PUBLIC.
>>
>>34925398
America wasn't 60% white during the great depression.
>>
>>34925211
>If I can't have toilet paper, I'd rather be dead.
Jesus Christ anon, how have people gotten this soft? I grew up wiping my ass with leaves and worn rocks when we'd go camping. Eating what we caught that day and sleeping under the stars for a week.

Now someone tells me they'd rather stop breathing than have some 3 ply.
>>
>>34925169
>stache
Joke's on you, I shave.
>>
>>34927797
By that logic, farmers should have failed a long time ago.

Yeah, sometimes crops die. I had a cucumber plant die early this season, but I already have multiple harvests out of it. I also have seeds for next year, but they'll probably taste like watermelon unfortunately.

My point is, farmers know this is a possibility and plant more than they need.
>>
>>34925169
t.nigger
>>
>>34925494
This is pretty high level leet opr8or fantasy shit right here.
>>
>>34925961
By then, the firearms, ammunition, food and other supplies will be destroyed, which makes it senseless, destructive and entirely missing the point.
>>
>>34928144
I don't know what sort of methed-out project you grew up in, but the world isn't as shitty as you'd like to think.
>>
What really happens to op post shtf

> op has no stash
> begs an alpha type to spare him in exchange for use of his holes and back
> op sells out friend to increase his share of scraps
> alpha checks out prepper compound
> decides he'd rather barter
> alpha offers prepper op In exchange for a couple issues of penthouse and a bottle of jack
> prepper accepts and chains op to a bike/generator
> op spends the rest of his life pedaling so his prepped friend can read old issues of penthouse in the apocalypse!
>After he dies, op is fed into the composter in pieces.
>Op makes decent fertilizer
>>
>>34928775
>Op makes decent fertilizer
He fucking better, as full of shit as he is.
>>
>>34928787
Kek
>>
>>34927710
>I offer 10 cans of Ravioli to the first person that kills you for me
>20 minutes later your head is on a stick in the front yard
>>
the problem with shtf prepper nerds is that they fail to realize that what will fuck them up is a natural disaster, not race war or "zombies"

so for all their tons and tons of .223 stocked up and whole 10 cans of beans in the attic, they never got around to actually nailing their roof down and will die when the tornado hits, or never bought a raft or even own swim trunks and will die when the place floods, etc
>>
>>34925169
>Implying im not an asian shop owner
>>
>>34925169
Is this a poorly rewritten racebait copypasta?
>>
>>34928865
You have a good point, though most people that live in areas prone to flooding/tornadoes/etc have lived through at least one and account for it accordingly. The point you're making though is valid. Most preppers think they only need food and guns. They don't have well stocked first aid kits, anyone in their group with advanced medical knowledge, antibiotics, suture kits, burn cream, etc.
>>
>>34928838
ravioli ravioli bring me the head of your leaderioli
>>
>>34929069
Kek
>>
File: 1368372473651.jpg (183KB, 1202x863px) Image search: [Google]
1368372473651.jpg
183KB, 1202x863px
>>34925127
Because they totally won't shoot your dumb ass right? They totally have not built up their compound specifically for tards like you right? The ones in the woods have would NEVER build a hordes of traps that would make old VC guys proud right?

Watch that last step, it's a doozy.
>>
>>34925127
>let me take on the one guy who is expecting me and armed to the teeth to boot because I'm lazy

In any case, prepping is like building a bomb shelter - nobody else should know about it until the time comes to tell them.
>>
File: apache foot trap.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
apache foot trap.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>34929142
>>
File: punji.jpg.jpg (234KB, 1684x1088px) Image search: [Google]
punji.jpg.jpg
234KB, 1684x1088px
>>34929150
>>
>>34928961
My friends are highly skilled mechanical types who can shoot, grow food, and a surgeon. I have indirectly cultivated talented people that I can rely on in an emergency.

I really need to get off my ass on this.
>>
File: punji_bear_trap1.jpg (88KB, 388x477px) Image search: [Google]
punji_bear_trap1.jpg
88KB, 388x477px
>>34929157
>>
File: 1390295916258.jpg (27KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
1390295916258.jpg
27KB, 600x465px
>>34929161
>>
File: 1407755563707.png (612KB, 720x433px) Image search: [Google]
1407755563707.png
612KB, 720x433px
>>34929166
>>
File: bowtrap.gif (15KB, 325x290px) Image search: [Google]
bowtrap.gif
15KB, 325x290px
>>34929170
>>
File: vietnam_war_booby_traps_05.jpg (107KB, 790x592px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam_war_booby_traps_05.jpg
107KB, 790x592px
>>34929175
>>
File: vietnam_war_booby_traps_06.jpg (103KB, 790x592px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam_war_booby_traps_06.jpg
103KB, 790x592px
>>34929180
>>
File: Feddies about to eat shit.jpg (131KB, 1292x753px) Image search: [Google]
Feddies about to eat shit.jpg
131KB, 1292x753px
>>34929184
>>
>>34925932
Or someone who is his hidey hole and not a total moron. You wanna know how the Russians got so many casualties in WW2? I'll give ya hint, bum rushing is part of it.
>>
>>34925963
>poor
Found your problem.
>>
>>34927611
Russian or Ukrainian chick?
>>
>>34927752
QT trap
>>
>>34928027
Mostly retards. Even if the main government gors down, doesn't mean the states and local will. Also the US cops and NG have a tendency to be... err... trigger happy say to least, specially around dudes randomly shooting at others.
>>
>>34927611
Ah what, you ain't stickin around to unload into muzzy trucks? You ain't fun.
>>
>>34928961
>They don't have well stocked first aid kits, anyone in their group with advanced medical knowledge, antibiotics, suture kits, burn cream, etc.
forget that, these i really unironically mean that they neglect shit like tornado or earthquake proofing (as appropriate) their homes, not sealing their basements properly against water ingress, not keeping a stock of ashes or salt for snow and ice, etc

like this retard here: >>34929180 / >>34929142
9001 shitty meme infograpfixx but his house probably doesn't even have insulation in the walls and doesn't keep tools or bungee cords or anything in his car trunk
>>
>>34927611
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>34927540
>>34925160
He wasn't a chimo. Just a prohibited person in person of firearms, on TV. Of course he was from Enumclaw, probably half livestock on his mother's side.
>>
>>34929221
So you're saying that because you stupidly assume I don't have anything built or even bungee cords and an insulated house nobody has traps made or the capability to make them? I sure hope nobody cheated off your homework.
>>
>all these wanabe raiders

No. There's always been short-term banditry, but historically the smartest guys have declared themselves king/warlord/emperor/whatever and killed all the OTHER bandit/warlord/kings and gotten into power so they can live of the largess of society. It's better to "tax" people than murder them for a one-time surge.

>be bandit
>get injured attacking people, or just from day-to-day

Good luck, since you cant tell if a prepper is a PA or MD. Killing people like that is stupid, and the concept of "murder everyone with a can of beans" will make things way, way worse.

Historically, people rapidly team up to deal with bandits. Small towns where people know each-other have held out and survived against terrorists. It's a matter of organization; a good, strong social net will go a very long way to keeping society going. How the hell do you people think human society even evolved past "hurr im hungry, ima murder that guy for food"?
Because, in the end, it's better to trade labor than just shoot everything in sight.
>>
>>34927786
>I'm a cock eating retard that heard that rail top covers are shit so that must mean all are
kys
>>
What's especially funny with preps is that those fat fucks aren't even able to run 100m with their gear on.
>>
File: tellgiganigga.jpg (162KB, 1009x969px) Image search: [Google]
tellgiganigga.jpg
162KB, 1009x969px
>>34927752
>top cover rail
>>
>>34925127
Thats why I don't tell anyone about my stash, dumbass. You know why I have that? So I don't have to murder people (and risk getting shot) for food like some kind of ape!
>>
I just want to know how OP plans on living longer than a month. How you gonna even carry all that shit, hoss? You blew your truck up. Ruck it? There's another one of you just waiting to snipe your ass and take your ruck with three weeks of looted food in it. Wagon? You might as well have just stayed in the preppers house, it'd make you less of an easy target, but you rendered it indefensible in your idiocy instead of signing on to be a part of a community thus ensuring your survival for the next three to five years after the raiders like OP kill each other off or starve because they've wasted what little supplies they were able to carry on their backs or in the trunk of a car, which would have simply attracted other raiders.

None of this matters anyway. The entire world would have to collapse simultaneously for any of this to happen.
See >>34925150
>>
>>34928335
God damn, is pic real?
>>
>>34925169
>I'm coming for your stache fuccboi, and every one else is too.

>muh scurvy

Idk why but this shit makes me laugh hard af every time I read it
>>
Who the fuck has to know that you have guns, ammo, food, water, medical, and other emergency supplies? Stop talking about it. No one thinks it's cool. Especially the people who think they can just raid your shit and not have to do anything to prepare for themselves.

Stop posting your shit on Instagram and facebook and snapchat. Stop talking about it on social media. If for no other reason than to prevent some idiot seeing the shit you own and seeing that you're on vacation and realizing it's a perfect time to break in.
>>
>>34925288
>magically know theres a trap and where it is every time
>still run out of cars before you run out of preppers
>die

>>34925386
>implying I'm going to drive up to his house like an autist
>plan before required driving into the guys house
I bet you were the kid in the school yard that yelled "NO YOU DIDN'T GET ME I HAVE AN INVISIBLE FORCEFIELD"

>implying his house has electricity when shtf
>What are generators

>implying you would even want electricity during the apocalypse because your house is lit like a Christmas tree
>What is only powering whats important, blackout curtains, basements and not being a retard
>>
>>34925127
>all the angry peepers ITT
Don't be mad at OP for speaking the truth. I've seen the load outs you cucks plan to survive with and you won't make it more than 6 months.
>>
>>34925494
Do you remember why you're arguing about generators? Because people use them to power sensors, cameras etc? How do you get to the house undetected?

Also what are battery banks, retard. You'd notice the power drop and notice someone duct taped the panels well before the power went out.

Also also how do you even know about the generator in the first place?

You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>34930366
Preppers* but peepers sounds better
>>
File: anon-kun.jpg (700KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
anon-kun.jpg
700KB, 1053x1070px
>>34927700
>>
File: euphoric Nate.jpg (30KB, 418x463px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric Nate.jpg
30KB, 418x463px
>>34927786
>>
>>34927915
>blow my brains out

Defeatist attitude. You always keep on surviving so long as you draw breath. Why is this such a difficult concept to get behind?
>>
>>34928456
>>34928475

I have never met a single Mormon that didn't lobby and desire for child sex to become legal. They are inbred, subhuman heretic scum.

>inb4 muh based Browning

Someone else would have easily come up with his inventions without his magic-Mormon-underwear-wearing ass.

Fuck Mormons.
>>
>>34925141
You have a mental illness.
>>
>>34930366

Oh go suck a pig dick like your child rapist prophet you diarrhea-gargling filth.
>>
>duct taping solar panels
OK…
>>
>>34925127
Look dude I just have alot of food incase a natural disaster or something and some water, ammo, and a diesel vehicle. I'm not trying to live out some gay ass fantasy of being mad max I just don't want to suffer when fema fucks up for the billionth time
>>
File: 1501522404123.jpg (52KB, 537x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501522404123.jpg
52KB, 537x540px
>>34925150
Sucking cock takes me 20 min per cock max. It's not feasible to assume ill be able to suck cock for more than three hours at a time given the number of males in my party and their respective stamina/refractory periods etc. That leaves me and harem of bara daddies 21 hours a day to plan our raid on your compound.
>>
>>34927752
Will you look at all the tats. It's like she has no self respect.
>>
>shtf
>looters hauling ass down gravel driveway
>"Just like Joe said."
>shaped charge goes off, spewing molten metal through the lead vehicle.
>dudes be dead
>one truck veers into the ditch to avoid crashing into the lead vehicle, get chewed up by rifle fire.
>more rifle fire down the line, peppering the trucks.
>dudes are bailing out, running into the ditch or into treeline for cover, some hanging around the trucks
>still getting shot all to shit.
>thirty seconds in, the only gunfire going on is the anchor shots.
>let anyone left bleed out
>take their shit
>roll the bodies into the ditch and bury with the tractor.
>>
File: 1502415604374m.jpg (76KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1502415604374m.jpg
76KB, 1024x724px
This thread is really fucking autistic.
>>
File: 1502440223243.jpg (121KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
1502440223243.jpg
121KB, 750x745px
>>34926666
OP FUKKIN REKT!
>>
File: turner_diaries_first_edition_2.jpg (46KB, 280x396px) Image search: [Google]
turner_diaries_first_edition_2.jpg
46KB, 280x396px
>>34928584
It would be 95% white at least when SHTF.
>>
>>34926666
My motherfuckin hero.
>>
>>34927797
>oh no I'm hungry
>I know, I'll eat those sarin-laced beans I got
Not everyone is as dumb as a nigger.
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.