[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is their "lifetime guarantee"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 417528.png (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
417528.png
32KB, 512x512px
Have you ever tried to use it?
What were the shipping costs etc
>>
Leupold is the shiz
>>
>>34924984
God tier
When I was younger dad gave me an old rifle we had for my first durr gun. It had a Leupold scope and I used it for years hunting. I dropped it one time and the scope hit a tree root.
We called up Leupold and they paid for shipping and fixed the scope despite it being nearly 20 years old at the time.
>>
I work at a shop near leupold . Ever few months they'd have to tell the store to remind employees to not send customers over to them unless it's warranty work, since they get people go to them (scope, rifle, and ammo) and wanting them to zero in scope at the super secret indoor range (which they don't have).

I also hate it when people insist on calling them "LEE-OH-POLE"
>>
>>34925298
I thought it was lee-youh-pould
>>
>>34925339
The company pronounces it loo-pold
>>
>>34925363
They are corrupted from within already baka
>>
>>34926056
>Poo-in-the-Loo-pold
>>
>>34924984
No guarantee is worth anything if you're in the woods and your scope breaks.
>>
The warranty is good, but it doesn't change the fact the guts in the scope are sourced from Pacific Rim countries - mostly Philippines.

Hence why you don't see Leupolds marked "Made In Usa", since only the tubes are.
>>
>>34926216
Good enough for military good enough for you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.