[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is what the milsurp market has come too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5174.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5174.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So this is what the milsurp market has come too
>>
>>34923351
There are LE 6920s for that price. Weird damn world we live in.
>>
Huh my cabelas has about 9 of those for 500. Not sure if it's quality or because they have so many.
>>
No, that's what the gander mountain and cabelas market is

Those stores routinely charge 200% MSRP and then put things on sale for an amazing 40% off...

And wonder why they're going out of business

$400 is what you'll usually find a yugo for, or somewhere in that range.

Is it still expensive compared to what you could get them for 15 years ago? Yes, but so is everything else.

It was inevitable that the supply was going to dry up eventually.

Find new cheap guns or pay the price, but for christ sake quit bitching. Of course prices are going to go up when the government will no longer surplus its obsolete stocks to us, importing is much more heavily regulated and tariffed and and and thanks to the domestic lobby, and there isn't an entire continent of slave labor production churning the things out by the millions anymore.
>>
I work inna cabela, and that fact tag is either fake or made incorrectly as it has no gun ID on it (and thus the price could be wrong as well). Cabela's gets a shipment of Yugo SKSes in all the time and they are usually like 500 bucks, still expensive, but not to that degree.

Well, there is another explanation of that this might have been bought from a customer. Some stores are supremely retarded and over pay for used guns. Guns are automatically priced 30% over what we paid for.
>>
>>34923351
Thank god. A economic barrier to entry has been sorely needed for at least 20 years in milsurp.
>>
>>34923351
>Cabelas

>>34923669
>Hurr Im a milsurp trendsetter
You circa a few weeks ago
>Hurr there needs to be a barrier for people to buy firearms
You, now

Can you literally just stop sucking dicks?
>>
>>34923351
>SKS
Who cares they suck
>>
>>34923669
Indeed.
Exclusivity will preserve history.
>>
>>34923583
>Those stores routinely charge 200% MSRP

This, I don't even go there anymore because of that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.