[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would a theoretical civil war go down in a nogunz country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 21

File: 1493023157-west-ham-hooligans.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493023157-west-ham-hooligans.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
How would a theoretical civil war go down in a nogunz country like Britain?
>>
Whichever side has the guns wins.
>>
People would make muskets, use stolen firearms, or imported illegal weapons.
>>
>>34922474
Sissies slapping each other, then taking mutual breaks for tea time to worship the Queen's cunt.
>>
>>34922491
Probably a cross between this and what we saw in Ukraine
>>
>>34922474
average person wouldn't last longer than their pantry so people would just starve/rob people
>>
it would be over pretty soon.
>>
File: 1503165269138.jpg (110KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
1503165269138.jpg
110KB, 660x440px
>>34922474
the armed muslims would remove the occupying britcucks and restore their rightful homeland http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4122182/Spanish-police-seize-9million-cache-black-market-weapons-brought-aircraft.html
>>
Clearly not a single britbong in this thread, don't fucking underestimate chavs. They are very skilled with shitty little pocket knives and if it came to it we would lose world war chav.

Also the government has shit tons of guns, and so do farmers and other people in the country to deal with wild life. It's not as "nogunz" as you think. MP5s L85s, shit could suppress a riot. Can't loot some farmer cunt if he's got a fucking shotgun.
>>
I'd probably guess that external foreign governments would arm whatever factions were fighting the British government.
The IRA received weapons from Libya, and I'm sure some Americans helped them out too.
>>
>>34922474
>Muslims
They take over with little resistance, the military is forced to surrender, and the British Calaphate is formed. Big Ben is turned into a prayer tower, and parliament a mosque.
>White British.
The full might of Britain's military is brought to bear, they are wiped out in hours.
>>
>>34922624
wtf is a chav?
>>
>>34922474
As is usually the case in a modern revolution it depends on who the military sides with. If they stay neutral then it'll be whoever the police side with or whoever gets the most force multiplying weapons. Likely whoever that state favors.

The only way that's likely to change is if the amount of the population against the armed group is so large that the armed can't/won't kill them or if the relatively unarmed manage to acquire weapons from alternative sources.
>>
>>34922474
People do have guns, namely the rich.
>>
File: SouthCentralNiggasRealshit100.jpg (50KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
SouthCentralNiggasRealshit100.jpg
50KB, 550x366px
>>34922624
Okay, Uncle Biden
>>
>>34922474
whichever side the Orangemen side with win
>>
>>34922743
The rich also control the police and military. It's almost like this whole civil war thing is doomed from the start.
>>
>>34922595
Don't let the press fool you. This were not live weapons, were deactivated weapons (by the called BOPE inutilization) that become illegal when our interior minister burocrats though that inutilization was not destructive enough.
>>
File: 1400535883252.png (998KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
1400535883252.png
998KB, 1000x650px
Right-o cunts.

Let me teach you how to get weapons for a civil war in a "no-guns" country.

1. Go talk to your neighbor Bill. He's a farmer, he hunts. He's got like at least 3 rifles and ammunition. Now Bill is also supporting your cause. If you can't convince him to help you kill muslims, (lets all agree right now that the next european civil war will be between mudslimes and the native inhabitants of a country.) Maybe you can at least convince him to lend you his guns?

2. Find a few mates who's already talked to their neighbors to borrow their guns.

3. Attack an isolated police station in the middle of nowhere. There's definetly gonna be guns there.

4. Repeat step 3 until you have a whole bunch of guns.

5. Equip your own IRA style local flying column to fuck up mudslimes.

6. ???

7. Live in prosperity in a racially pure cultured society.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TcoBv6ibh8M
>>
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>34922474
>yer touched mer tea 'nd crumpets m8
>yer a wizard hairreee
>im fooookin serious m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKNhPpUR0Pg
>>
>>34922595

I want to hide inside a stack of those rifles like you would hide inside clothing racks while out shopping with ma as a kid.

comfy.
>>
>>34922888
>racially pure cultured society
kinda like how nazi jermany sent all their atomic scientists to the states?
>>
Britfag here. most shotgun holders will only have bird shot. Buck and slugs etc are very very heavily controlled. .22lr semi autos are the next most common as are straight pull .223 and higher up to things like .50 and.338LPM. You cant just raid a police station for guns as each countys armed response is contained usually with in one station so the nearest one to me is about 20 miles away. Then all they have are usually semi locked Mp5s, mp7s, G36s, HK 53, G3, LMT m4s, HK 416s. and the British transport police have a DSHKM but thats a whooooole different story XD.
>>
In the case of Britain, one side would start hitting people with sticks and ramming cars into people. Then the situation changes depending on who the perpetrator is. If it is right wing extremist assholes, then the government will start imprisoning people who agree with them. If they keep going, the government will start shooting them and eventually quell them with overwhelming force after the legal reprisals (curfews, etc.) against the British civilian population turn public opinion against them.. If it is Muslim extremist assholes or left wing extremist assholes, the government will defend them as victims and fund their racist (and therefore illegal) propaganda against British culture (see: the recent case where a black Scottish citizen was paid by the government of the UK to go into an art gallery showcasing painted portraits of famous Scottish people from the 1500s-1800s, take his shirt off, pretend to box with very poor form, and talk about how fucked up it is that all the Scottish portraits from the 1500s-1800s are of wealthy white men). Extremism and authoritarian government: not even once.
>>
>>34922958
>and the British transport police have a DSHKM but thats a whooooole different story XD.
Please, elaborate.
>>
>>34922474
Outside actors who want to influence the outcome provide the weapons. Same as in Syria right now.
>>
>>34922474
With guns.

You know the country isn't completely gun free? People just don't have as much access to guns in everyday life.
Syrians aren't just throwing rocks at each other right now (mostly).
>>
>>34922777
HE WAS A RACIST!
>>
>>34922958
>most shotgun holders will only have bird shot. Buck and slugs etc are very very heavily controlled.

if you can easily get lead you can make buck and slugs pretty easily
>>
>>34922701
kinda like trailer trash but with worse teeth and a funny accent
>>
>>34923047
British gopnik.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Wilson_conspiracy_theories

some serious shit would have to go down like a general strike or someone shooting the queen
and would probably involve a third party like Putin or super-nazis
>>
>>34922958
Step 1: open shotgun shell
Step 2: pour out bird shot
Step 3: put in lead fishing weights
Step 4: close shotgun shell
>>
File: what am i doing here.jpg (69KB, 684x645px) Image search: [Google]
what am i doing here.jpg
69KB, 684x645px
>>34922474
If there was a civil war in britain (outside of national uprisings like ulster, wales, Scotland, or cornwall) it would probably be divided among urban vs rural generally speaking.

Generally speaking ruralites like myself have guns (yes you can oh yes you can) and urbanites don't have guns.

Guess how it ends?
St. bryces day 2.0 electric boogaloo

>>34923064
If Mountbatten became prime minister i would pray to him every night as i do winston chirchill

>>34923076
>>34923016
Don't know what he's on about bucks easy to get, and slugs can be aquired through an FAC.

i know people who run saiga drum fed shotguns solely with slugs.
>>
>>34922777
if something happened like this in the united states I believe people would start shooting eachother. We just have to wait for the dindus to reach that level
>>
File: most British picture I have.jpg (1MB, 1841x1227px) Image search: [Google]
most British picture I have.jpg
1MB, 1841x1227px
>>34923052
DING DING DING
>>
>>34922990
with out dropping my mate in the plod in too much trouble. XD they raided a house in clapam a few years back and found it in a crate in his shed. the old chap whos house it was (wrong house for the raid any way) said he hadnt been in the shed since the 90s when he bought the place :S they have kept it since as a bit of a good luck charm
>>
>>34922474
>How would a theoretical civil war go down in a nogunz country

Fucking awesome.

>like Britain?

Oh, well they would just get guns.
>>
>>34922777
Reverse google comes up with "control key." Where and when did this happen in South Africa? This is disgusting.
>>
>>34922474
Everyday they meet in the townsquare with sharpened spoons after morning tea.
>>
>>34923230
im pretty sure this did happen once.
>>
>>34923280
>maybe i just want a future milf.
No such thing as a chav MILF since they age like milk, unless you are one of those that consider any women with a kid a MILF in which case you can have your pick of the 17 year olds.
>>
>>34923340
The point is they have a kid at 16, recover by 21, and depreciate at 24.
So for 3 years they are briefly a milf

Pro tip: Low class milfs exclusively shop at next and iceland
>>
>>34922777
sauce?
>>
>>34923360
To me a milf needs to be old enough to be your mates mum, if you go by the literal meaning you can also class those 13 year olds that get knocked up, kinda defeats the purpose of the whole thing.
>>
>>34922930
Yes because the European Muslim population produces sooo many brilliant scientists.
>>
I'm guessing russia will try to supply tons of weapons for the rebels.
>>
File: whatPolActuallyBelieves.jpg (119KB, 779x768px) Image search: [Google]
whatPolActuallyBelieves.jpg
119KB, 779x768px
>>34922777
full house tripple 7s kek confirms future of america
>>
i just tried to imagine a civil war in a country like austria, where every endemic 18 year old learns to kill with everything from bare hands to machine gun thanks to universal conscription. a country where you can buy shot guns, bolt actions, pumps and lever actions without licence from age 18 on. semiautos and pistols are easy to get too, as well as high cap mags. thanks to long and vivid hunting and shooting club traditions the people : firearm ratio is about 2 : 1, officially. Not to forget the mp40&k98 grandpa stored under the roof for bad times, when he came home from commiekilling for adolf. and if we take the non registered guns into the equation, because without registration there is nothing to look for, we propably have a people:gun ratio of 1:2. could be an interesting situation, if civil war breaks out.
>>
>>34923382
Is the purpose that you want to fuck your mates mum?
>>
>>34923952
She was pretty hot at the time but I have not seen her in 20 years, I prefer not to tarnish the visual wank bank by looking her up.
>>
>>34922976
That didn't happen.
>>
>>34922777
Isn't that a video from Brazilian prison where the inmates set fire to another inmate? Something to do with the prison guards going on strike last year and the prisoners rioting.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1464355486
>>
File: 1475404593012.jpg (54KB, 615x439px) Image search: [Google]
1475404593012.jpg
54KB, 615x439px
>>34922474
"right wingers" will be armed by the US and eastern Europe.
Marxists and Muslims will be armed by the middle east.
And muzzies are already armed.

However, if right wingers can continue to be non/less-violent, the government might be forced to crack down on the left and muslims.
But it will get worse before it gets better.
>>
>>34924041
I remember seeing one where they tortured a paedo.
>>
>>34924041
It might be Brazil but South Africa isn't exactly doing much better
>>
>>34922474
How did the Troubles go?
>>
>>34923137
*Chumba wumbas 'I get knocked down' starts to play*
>>
File: rwandan_genocide.jpg (53KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
rwandan_genocide.jpg
53KB, 624x351px
>>34922474

Like this.
>>
>>34922474
Theres over 3 million legal firearms in the UK and around a million firearms owners. The government has warehouses full of Lee Enfields and FALs. Also theres plenty of sporting stores and shooting ranges around, especially in the South, all with rifles and ammunition. Last but not least, you can buy a pistol for a few hundred quid if you know the right people; its not getting a gun thats the problem, its getting the ammunition, seeing as its easier to smuggle a few pieces of metal/polymer in and reassemble them than it is to smuggle in what is very clearly (for example) a crate of 9mm.
Even then, the vast majority of the armed forces are heavily right wing, and if there was full on muslim militias raping and pillaging and murdering people on the street even the gubmint would act on it. Thats OP Temperer for you.
>>
>>34923910
austria is basically a more based germany lets be honest
>>
>>34922958
SGC holder here
There is no restriction on any shotgun cartridge holding 3 or more projectiles, so you can buy buckshot online and have it delivered to your door.
The only shotgun ammunition that is restricted are slugs and incendiary/explosive rounds.
I have a slab of Eley Alphamax+ "SG" just in case

Our shot sizes differ to the US but Small Game (SG) shot has a slightly higher diameter than 00 buck (8.44mm vs 8.38mm)
>>
>>34924805
yeah it's germany without the leftwing faggot retards.
>>
>>34925180
Yeah, because there are surely no lefties in Austria.
>>
All the intelligence agencies of world powers that oppose the UK would smuggle crates and crates of weapons by sea as fast as the could
>>
>>34922888
So step 2 is to get infiltrated by cops, and step 3 is to get killed by cops.
>>
Huh, /k/ is really fucking stupid.

1) Civil wars where the military and police forces aren't divided are not civil wars. Unless at lease some reserve or regular army units join in your little rebellion you aren't going to do shit with a handgun.

2) Military and police are going to be on the side of the people that can pay them.

A 'civil war' in the modern UK would be cops shooting five people and arresting a thousand, then people laughing at the fat idiots on TV.
>>
>>34922474
Guerrilla warfare

1)People with improvised weapons mob police
2)use police and improvised weapons to mob police station
3) use police weapons to ambush military
4) use military weapons and supplies for traps

now odds are more evenly stacked

Problem with Britain is that they've been castrated already that many in the population think guns are the devil incarnate.
>>
>>34922474
Essex annexes everything else until the military gets involved.
>>
>>34925159
Slugs are super easy to make at home. I think I've seen a video of some Asian country guy in a country with similar restrictions make slugs by pouring lead into a wood mould he drilled into.
>>
>>34922701
british hybrid of white trash and wiggers
>>
File: chav.jpg (99KB, 472x631px) Image search: [Google]
chav.jpg
99KB, 472x631px
>>34922701
>>
File: IMG_8354.jpg (91KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8354.jpg
91KB, 750x744px
>>34922779
As always.
>>
Guns would find their way into the country. Probably from North Ireland and Russia
>>
>>34922474

Is that cunt holding a bill-hook?

> OYA MATE LET THE HORSEME' COME IN
>>
>>34922624
Mate. They aren't skilled at fucking anything. That's why they're chavs. They're just hyper aggressive but only in groups.
>>34922701
Males are wiggers but worse and females are whores. Weirdly some are trailer trash tier and the others are wealthy but with no idea on taste/civility/manners. He said chavs are skilled with pocket knives but no, they are like your American black "teens" that attack from behind in packs.

For example, I was always scared to fight people at school, not keen on hurting people unless I need to. I was walking to the shop with a friend and his dogs one night, spotted a well known chav from the year below me crying on a bench. We asked him what's up and we just got
>you want some? fuck off
Cool okay see you dude...
>YEAH THATS IT WALK ON PUSSY
He said through tears...

My act tough, it's like kids that don't want to be seen as weak. Alternatively watch Harry Brown for some pensioner anti chav operating.

My family has a farm, there's a couple of guns, my bows, it's a gated compound, IR cameras etc.
>>
>>34928147

It's a slingblade.
>>
>>34924049
All of our newspapers seem to make whoever is getting photographed cross their arms. Every time it's a "stop this" or "stand up to" story it's got a fat bastard or scraggly woman with folded arms doing a fake tough guy look
>>34924792
>warehouses of SMLEs and L1A1s
I'm hard

Also yes, in the south, where I am there's 3 gun shops within a 25 minute drive and 2 separate shooting clubs.
>>34928147
Bill hooks are great. I have one for splitting logs.
>>
File: LimeyOrdnance.jpg (23KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
LimeyOrdnance.jpg
23KB, 560x373px
>>34922474
You would honestly be surprised how much stuff is hidden or smuggled into the UK.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/police-seize-britains-biggest-ever-haul-of-illegal-guns-including-rocket-launcher-from-parish-a3184486.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-guns-idUSKBN19O1Q9

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/520458/gun-smuggler-harry-shilling-35-years-jail-charlie-hebdo-paris-attacks-Michael-Defraine
>>
It would be like Venezuela or a color revolution.
>>
File: 1429701535858.png (637KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
1429701535858.png
637KB, 693x693px
>>34925699
checked
>take a solid look at her legs
this ain't too bad...
>check her little rounded ass
now you're talking
>admire her pesky boobs
l-lewd
>finally see her face
pic related
>>
>>34924027

scot here.

it did happen, and it was govt funded.
>>
>>34922474
Long war since most people will only be able to use unlicensed butterknives
I hear they kill as surely as a bayonet though
>>
>>34922668
The Americans shipped fucking Barrets over there.

>>34922474
North Irish probably have the most guns after the government, they're end up a fucking powerful force ... if they didn't tear themselves apart with The Troubles 2: Potatonigger Boogaloo.

desu I find it hard to picture a civil war in the UK, they're nowhere near as obviously divided as the US so there aren't two clear sides. Gov vs the citizens concerned with their country turning into a muzzie-filled 1984 dystopia perhaps but ... I dunno ... doesn't seem likely.
>>
Military wins.
>>
>>34922688
>This is what /pol/ actually belives
>>
>>34922595
I wonder how many of those could potentially be traced back to the US.
>>
>>34922869
Why, for a second, would you believe that many fucking firearms would be shipped deactivated at one time?
>>
civil war doesnt happen
muslims continue to be welcomed into the country as protected citizens and basically given a decent life for free. muslims believe in males marrying into other religions and cultures, as a form of asserting islam over whatever they practice - under the basis of the children following the father's beliefs. over a few dozen years of rape on a cultural and enthnic level, britain is basically a muslim country on the level of maybe egypt or iran. remainder of europe quickly follows suit if it wasnt there already when it started in britain

one of the most effective means of destroying a culture and making it into your culture is to breed their genes out of the country
>>
>>34922474
>Million slav rush of millitary base
>Now have guns
>Tool up to make more guns
There we go
>>
>>34922474
Like every civil war in somewhat relevant countries has gone down historically, guns and supplies would be shipped in from foreign entities with a vested interest in the outcome of the war.
>>
>>34922701
If your niggers had White skin
>>
File: slagfurries.png (1MB, 807x990px) Image search: [Google]
slagfurries.png
1MB, 807x990px
>>34929114
this
outside parties would take a side and ship in automatic rifles and AA launchers and other heavy shit not even yankees can buy at wal*mart

>>34922701
its a slag(male)
>>
>>34928788
This isn't pride parade, no one cares homo.
>>
>>34928988
the problem with yankee understanding of civil unrest is that it's always "The Gubment vs Some Group"

a lot of civil wars throughout history, in fact most of them, have involved the government but been fundamentally "Some Group vs Some Other Group" and not "The Gubment vs Some Group"
>>
>>34922474
>Rounders Bat Roddy
>Bill Hook Baz
>Puttin' Pete
>Machete Mick
>Satchel Sam
>>
>>34929535
>satchel Sam
I see those little purse things on guys every time I go into cities. God it's fucking gay looking when a guy carries a bag just for his phone and dole money.

Satchels are fine but that little purse thing is gay as fuck.

Those and the adiddas flipflop things that American blanks wear with white socks. Those things are everywhere
>>
>>34922484
This. ex-military and law enforcement would rule. Actually pretty good since those institutions are usually pretty conservative.
>>
>>34922624
>the gov't has lots of guns
Your post boils down to this. There would be no civil war.
>>
>>34929659
>mistaking self-interest for being your alt-white-right allies

m8 this is the kind of shit that gets genuine fascists into power, where they generally ruin the country within a decade
>>
>>34924059
>>34924041
>>34922777
pretty scary you can be accused of being s snitch or a pedo in brazil and they will burn you at just the prospect

what the fuck are the guards doing while this happens?
>>
>>34929637
There's no reason for a dude to carry a bag if he's just going out into town IMO. All you need is your keys, wallet & phone.

Yet you see all those chavvy fucks with their tiny man-bags, and the hipster shits lugging backpacks around like they're going hiking.
>>
File: 1279869299128.gif (2KB, 210x187px) Image search: [Google]
1279869299128.gif
2KB, 210x187px
>>34929848
>All you need is your keys, wallet & phone

You really can't conceive of a situation where somebody needs to bring more stuff with him than fits in your pockets?

Really?
>>
>>34929667
Well it would be shit compared to now, absolutely.I agree with your concern, but I would rather have conservative minded people taking over after a great disaster than somebody else. Conservatives are pro-democracy and value order, so they might even try to reinstate parliamentarianism again.
>>
>>34922474

guns would be brought to the country from outside
>>
>>34929667
>implying that would be worse for the UK than it is now
I really wish it would be worse, but it wouldn't. It's not like civil liberties are a thing either way.
>>
>>34929668
>what the fuck are the guards doing while this happens?
Siesta
>>
>>34930302
>I really wish it would be worse,
you could be american and have vile niggers to contend with while SJWs and Anti-Fa try to beat you to death in the street

what would you rather: have to bin that knife, or get stabbed by Stacey and Tyrone at the same time?

>>34929882
>police and military
>pro-democracy
wtf?
>>
>>34922624
Chavs are basically niggers without guns. They'd last about 5 minutes.
>>
>>34922997
This is true. Guns won't be hard to come by once the situation inevitably turns into a proxy war.
>>
File: 1499930918048.png (678KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1499930918048.png
678KB, 850x464px
>>34922484
The government then, or if a force somehow had united a lot of the illegal weapons that aren't on the books. There's an estimated 2 million illegal guns in London, might be high but it's still telling the laws aren't stopping the serious criminals from stockpiling.
>>
>>34923168
sauce on the movie?
>>
>>34930427
It's Game of Thrones but someone took out the dragon and shooped in a plane.
>>
>>34923137
Why does almost every officer have a different kind of hat?
>>
>>34922777
Sweden in a few years
>>
>>34930469
probably bowlers for the womyn, peak caps for the men, and the dude kneeling seems to be wearing a helmet so he's probably a bike cop
>>
>>34922701
chav
council house and violent
>>
>>34922474
>that guy on the far right

Come now Nigel, they arent going to give you a weapon.
>>
>>34922624
>it's not nogumz here, I swear!
>only the military and less than 10% of civilian Life have any
>>
>>34930586
not that guy but seriously yankees way overstate how "noguns" the rest of the world is

99% of rural places on earth are lousy with shotguns and durr rifles, if not at least some dinky .22s for shooting pests or w/e.

it's really only in america where guns are so deeply and viscerally offensive that people want to ban them outright; in most of the rest of the world, they're regulated mostly with that country's variant of The Dread Nigger (chavs for the uk, abbos for most can/aus/nz, muslims for mainland europe, etc) in mind so typical 'crime guns' are out but most anyone can get some kind of firearm with a minimum of effort

in fact most of the world laughs at yankee gun laws because they're written in garbage nonsense ways (see: shoestring machine gun, sig brace, "SBRs", etc) and places like California and New York have more restrictive gun laws than anywhere in europe
>>
>>34930327
Britbongs have to deal with getting bombed and overrun by mohammed though.
>>
>>34929667
>all conservatives are Nigger whipping neo-Nazis.
>>
>>34930416

Source on 2 million guns in london alone? That's a very high proportion to not be seeing them every few minutes - that's a gun every 1 in 5 people-ish
>>
>>34930739
most people who carry guns illegally don't flash them everywhere you moron

real life is not like your yankee cowboy movies, and it is physically possible to break laws. there's knife bins all over; doesn't stop chavs from simply not binning their knives
>>
>>34923093
culminating with a dane on the throne?
really made me think
>>
Foreign agents would of course provide ample amounts of supplies
>>
>>34922958
foster slugs were invented during the depression, you can make them p easily
>>
>>34928988
>if they didn't tear themselves apart with The Troubles 2: Potatonigger Boogaloo.
of course they would, the only thing stopping them from ripping each others throats out is the combined pressure of the uk and irish governments
>>
>>34922474
>mum got a life and binned that knife
>alls I gots is this purse
>I wish I was back hope looking at cuckold porn
>>
>>34930327
>you could be american and have vile niggers to contend with while SJWs and Anti-Fa try to beat you to death in the street
>what would you rather: have to bin that knife, or get stabbed by Stacey and Tyrone at the same time?
I think you've decidedly failed to establish your analogy, but I'm interested in hearing more.
>>
>>34930771
you didnt answer his question for source on that figure
>>
>>34922474
Pikes and guns.
>>
>>34929871
Not walking around town or to the shops. If you have to take more then you take a rucksack or something. The point he's making is that they carry purses. If you only have a phone and wallet/keys (that's all these little bags can fit) then put it in your pockets. If you're carrying anything that warrants a bag then take a bag. It's like buying a bag to put a banana in it to carry it. Just hold it.

Or maybe better analogy would be that it's like having a cover for your car that you park in a climate controlled garage anyway
>>34929848
Whenever I have more than my phone, wallet or keys, I have something significant like a laptop or food/beer. So I have a rucksack. If it's winter then all my shit goes into coat pockets.
>>
>>34922474
Like the Rwandan genocide.
>>
>>34929061
theyre mostly CETMEs and its spain so i would imagine "not very many"
>>
>>34922595
Sweet jesus, that's a lot of gats.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.