[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would a war with china vs russia look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

how would a war with china vs russia look like
>>
it would look like a bunch of chinese guys fighting a bunch of slavic guys
>>
>>34921847
Pretty much this, OP.
>>
>>34921836
>BUSHKA BASS CYKA HARDBASS
vs.
>CHINA NUMBAH ONE
>>
>>34921836
China PGMs the trans siberian railway, proceeds to occupy the far east, no further action takes place as neither side can really touch the other due to horrifying logistics.
>>
>>34921836
Russia kills china with MLRS
>>
File: 002813z7joy3ock7kgschc.jpg (338KB, 950x621px) Image search: [Google]
002813z7joy3ock7kgschc.jpg
338KB, 950x621px
why is russian bread looking so good.
>>
File: 094510fldlm7vtm767w7ll.jpg (184KB, 950x651px) Image search: [Google]
094510fldlm7vtm767w7ll.jpg
184KB, 950x651px
The PLA has already occupied Moscow!
They are marching down the Red Square!
>>
File: 45554.png (12KB, 316x369px) Image search: [Google]
45554.png
12KB, 316x369px
>>34921836
We already know what happened
>chink batallion araound 1000 man marched over soviet border
>soviet border troops be like "hey wtf are you doing here"
>chinks start firing
>kill some, lose 200 man in process
>survivors call for support, get evacuated
>support came
>GRAD MLRS
>arty starts firing
>all chinks die retreating
>>
We know from Japan's experience in WW2 that invading Russia from the south is pretty difficult. The war would mostly be limited to skirmishes along the border and in Mongolia. The terrain and climate would make these battles difficult for both sides, and probably give the Russians an advantage. There would probably be some naval battles around the Korean peninsula and the Chinese may attempt to invade Siberia, but that would go badly for them.
>>
>>34922229
these types of wars have always made me wonder abouthow devistating the conflict really was. It interests me, as both sides in this conflict were and still are notoriously for dramatically understating their loses and dramatically overstating their enemies loses. I wonder how we can find the truth about loses in such a small scale engagement.

Larger ones you can do math. For example, in the Korean war China sent a 1.5 million veteran army to attack NATO forces. over the course of the war they discharged ~500k for normal reasons such as reaching the end of their service. The conscripted some 2 million soldiers to reconstitued the PLA north army (that 1.5 million man army). The final army is again still 1.5 million soldiers strong. This means 1.5million + 2million-0.5million-1.5million = 1.5million dead or crippled. The PRC then claim they only lost 500k killed and crippled, while never explaining what happened to the other 1 million veteran soldiers.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.