[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in the usa in states like georgia, alabama and missisppi can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (91KB, 3032x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 3032x610px
in the usa in states like georgia, alabama and missisppi can you shoot someone who breaks into your home until they are dead even if you dont see a gun? especially at night when there are no lights? or would you go to prison? im not wanting to kill anyone i just want to know how this works with the castle law
>>
File: 1501884235054.jpg (185KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501884235054.jpg
185KB, 960x960px
Georgian here.

Short answer: Yes. If you feel threatened, you are allowed to shoot to kill.

Disclaimer: Just don't shoot them in the back, else they'll get you with the "they were retreating, not a threat" cuckold shit.
>>
>>34913870
what if its dark like insaid and allbyou know is they are around a doorway? what if they have the back to the door?

i hopeni dont have to ever but its best to know
>>
>>34913886
If it's dark and they're around a doorway, how do you know it's a Youthful Urban Homevisitor? Why would it not be your roomate, friend, or a family member?

You need to think this through a little more if you're going to have a gun for self-defense.
>>
>>34913911
because they broke a window or door and i live alone
>>
>>34913803
In Maryland someone could be holding your TV and walking out the door calling you a faggit and you still wouldn't be able to shoot them. They'd have to be coming at you with the TV as a weapon b4 you'd have cause in MD.
>>
>>34913937
if you had a reasonable fear for your life then you're good.

Should be fine in that situation, since you could assume that they had a weapon.
>>
>>34913959
That's nothing. In Canada even if they started swinging the TV like a baseball bat you couldn't shoot them because you have an obligation to meet force with equal force.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 648x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 648x1000px
>>34914217
>meet with equal force
>mfw HD TVs could mean more than High Definition
>>
File: 1501357713949.jpg (76KB, 1024x871px) Image search: [Google]
1501357713949.jpg
76KB, 1024x871px
>>34914217
>>34914217
>meet force with equal force
What if I'm poor and only have one TV? Can I attack them with my radio alarm clock?
>>
people make fun of the land of lincoln because we cant have suppressors and need a FOID card but our castle doctrine laws are top notch. you are specifically exempted from criminal and civil liability if you deep six tyrone in your domicile.
>>
>>34914241
>jamal swings a flat screen
>you smash him over the head with a crt and are arrested for excessive force
rancid maple syrup
>>
>>34914242
That's at least three years of being fucked by a moose in the maple camps
>>
File: fuck.png (298KB, 500x754px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
298KB, 500x754px
Check mate drumpfy
>>
read your local laws you slackjawed hillbilly
>>
>>34914291
they dont believe the government should pay for everything, you fucking communist
>>
>>34914247
>criminal and civil liability
just because it's the law doesn't mean a grand jury and possibly a regular jury will consider it justified use of force, cuz what if he wuz a good boy who wuz just going to college?

and nothing can really shield you from potential civil liability
>>
>>34913911
Shut up, Zed.
>>
>>34914291
you have a freedom to have health care, that doesn't mean it's provided by the government

do you think the second amendment means the government should give everyone free guns?
>>
>>34914217
>the year of our Lord 2017
>not having a home-defense 40'' flatscreen to beat miscreants with
my afro-descendant friend, are you even trying?
>>
>>34914241
Lel
>>
>>34914327
which part of specifically exempted isnt sinking in? why dont you stop posting for a while, sport.
>>
>>34913959
>calling me a faggit
According to liberals, that's exactly the same as physically assaulting someone, so yeah, if he calls you a faggit, blast away.
>>
>>34913803
In Texas you can shoot an intruder climbing into your window with no sight of a weapon. It's called castle doctrine. Also extends to your vehicle in Texas
>>
Yes. Even here in Oregon
>>
>>34913870

Depends on where you are and your skin color. I can tell you in rural GA, if you're a white "good ole boy" type you can all but lynch that nigger in your backyard and they'll brush it under the rug.

But this is why you own a drop gun bought from a flea market or yard sale or gun show, so that if Jamaal breaks in without a gun you can say that he was trying to shoot at you while he was fleeing. My suggestion is that you handload the magazine and make the bullets inert, or at least a few of them. Criminals don't know how to maintain their guns, so who isn't to say that they left the ammunition exposed to something that fucked up the primer or powder? Then you chamber your drop gun with the "modified" rounds and pull the trigger (pointing at something safe just in case it does go off). Now you have a primer indention, a jammed cartridge, and something to clearly place in the hand of jamaal jigaboo without any suspicion from the authorities.

thank me later
>>
>>34914617
Isn't that tampering with evidence?
Won't they fingerprint the gun and trace it back to you?
>>
>>34913911
break the window afterwards
>>
>>34914291
the right to own a gun doesn't necessitate anyone makes guns for them.

the right to healthcare inherently necessitates a doctor or nurse provide it to them
>>
>>34914686

>implying you have fingerprints on the gun

I have a ziplock bag that contains a gun and a pair of sterile gloves, son. If I know I'm going to have a lot of time, I might unload one cartridge from the magazine and touch it to the dead nigger's thumb for a print.

>and yes, it is "tampering", but as Big Daddy said, What Momma Don't Know Won't Hurt Her
>>
>>34913803
Mississippi here.

Generally speaking you can use lethal force if someone is in the act of committing any felony against you, your family, or your dwelling. By extension your vehicle and place of business count as your dwelling. Or, if someone is reasonably causing you fear of death or great bodily harm (which is really left open to interpretation by the courts and the cops) you can use lethal force.

Tl;dr yes, but don't shoot them when they run unless they're running toward your daughter.
>>
>>34913886

if they are behind door or wall & you shoot thru it no problem

and remember the phrase is - SHOOT TO STOP THE THREAT TO MY LIFE
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.