[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-Nuclear WMDs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Discuss and post pictured relating to non-nuclear WMDs and their delivery systems.
>>
If at some point in the future Island/Isolated nations Such as the US, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ, and Japan wanted to cripple China, India and various other Eurasian countries. Would the most effective way be the following:

Simultaneous release of biological agents in 10 high-density areas

Using two separate biological agents such as Ebola + Tularemia.

By using two different contagions in the same area treatment becomes almost impossible without identifying the cause - something that would be impossible in a mass casualty event.

Mixture of the two would also boost fatalities as many would become infected with both.
>>
>>34911053
Nerve agent is not functionally WMD because it doesn't actually cause MD. It is so classified to make nuclear reprisal appropriate.

All you need is easily Googled, but of course you suck and aren't seriously interested so you ask /k/ to become /spoonfeed/.
>>
>>34911053
Fentanyl has a lethal dose of about 2mg, something like carfentanil is probably more along the lines of 0.02mg per lethal dose

both of these have excellent transdermal properties and are rather simple to manufacture.
>>
>>34911053
This actually scares the shit out of me. We could be breathing nerve gas and not even realize it.
>>
>>34911053
How do they know what they smell like?
With lethal concentration so low surely they can't smell test them.
Is it just a prediction based on the chemical formula and structure of the impurities?
>>
>>34914228
Look at the years of manufacture and use your imagination. It's kind of like a shit ton of what we know about Chemical/Bio warfare came out of Unit 731 and we also made most our advancements in mental health via MkUltra and like programs.
>>
File: 1499999694719.jpg (56KB, 680x455px) Image search: [Google]
1499999694719.jpg
56KB, 680x455px
>>34911053

http://nypost.com/2017/01/07/its-alarmingly-easy-for-terrorists-to-contaminate-our-food-supply/

>Shortly after terrorists struck the United States on Sept. 11, 2001, the search for Osama bin Laden led to the Tora Bora cave complex in eastern Afghanistan.

>While bin Laden wasn't found there, some revealing notes were.

>The scribbled notes showed al-Qaida was considering using rinderpest — a devastating viral animal disease — as a part of a terrorist plot, said Juergen Richt, a zoonotic disease expert at Kansas State University who advises the U.S. Department of Homeland Security on threats to the agriculture supply chain.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article1063325.html
>>
>>34912810

lol its a elephant tranquilizer
>>
>>34912810
God bless it too, my hometown is actually experiencing a dip in crime after a bunch of the junkies went to their reward.
>>
>>34912727
I realize that the purpose of gasses is for area denial, but how would the use of those chemicals not be considered mass destruction since if they get released in a populated area you're guaranteeing the deaths of at least thousands at a time and indiscriminately so at that?
>>
>>34911053
My fists.
>>
>>34914566
Gasses aren't really *for* that. They're for gumming up logistical trains in conventional war.

Because they *could* do that, and are simultaneously misery-inducing and ineffective vs actual NBC-equipped troops, they got labeled that way. Partly from historical inertia, partly because at that point in a cold war fulda gpa scenario, you're sucking enough that tac nukes sound like a cool idea.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.