[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think about the Forgotten Weapons jewtube channel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What does /k/ think about the Forgotten Weapons jewtube channel?
>>
Never heard of him. Does he make good AR builds?
>>
>>34909595
If ya gotta ask, ya gotta lurk moar.

Thanks for reminding me it's still summer.
>>
>>34909608
He's just showing and disassembling and rarely shooting older guns what has odd design and usually never heard of.
>>
How fucking new do you have to be to make this thread?
>>
>>34909646
did he stopped shooting rare guns ever since he got captured and forced to show guns from Rock Auction island?
>>
You mean the Full30 channel, right?
>>
>>34909595
when I first found his channel I absolutely loved it, but after a couple of years I've kind of gotten tired of it. I no longer watch every video. If he's going to be talking about a gun I'm interested in, I'll watch. But I could not care less about probably 75% of the guns he does videos on.
And I might only watch 10% of the videos on InRange. I just don't care about the shooting competitions they go to.
>>
im the first person to take that screen shot of Ians ass

im impressed it has become a meme
>>
>>34909595
unironically what get me into guns
>>
>>34909595

I love it. best gun channel with the least amount of guns fired and silly bullshit. doesn't come off as a butthurt fanboy.

if I want to know about a gun or platform and it's development I'll watch his video first.

I just wish he brought the old intro back
>>
>>34910876
>I just wish he brought the old intro back

Maybe one of you Patreon supporters could ask him to play the intro for an upcoming video, like a flashback or something. I've tried asking questions but since I don't give him money he never answers them.
>>
>>34911002

I don't know why he dumped it, I'd assume it was for copyright or the original song maker said no more.

or Ian is so weak willed he listened to youtube commenters bitching about a 20 second intro.
>>
>>34910847
m-me too....
>>
>>34911041
I'd say it's the second reason. Pretty sure the intro was made specifically for him, so he probably paid for it, or at least got it in a contract that it was his to use.
>>
File: FW Faggot 1.png (82KB, 864x623px) Image search: [Google]
FW Faggot 1.png
82KB, 864x623px
I love the channel but some of his fans are fucking annoying faggots.

Look at this shit, how the fuck can you be this stupid? He had the Nazi flag in the thumbnail where the flag of the country the gun came from is always shown, it's not like he opened the episode in an SS uniform and started off with "Welcome, before we get to our forgotten weapon today I'd like to categorically deny the holohoax" or anything.

Based off the commenting pattern it seems like he probably spent all day deleting more stupid bullshit like this too.
>>
File: FW Faggot 2.png (52KB, 870x440px) Image search: [Google]
FW Faggot 2.png
52KB, 870x440px
>>34911850
Seriously, how do people this fragile survive? Do they scream in horror every time they accidentally see something bad in a history book?
>>
>>34911850
i wonder how he feels about imperialgermanaboos?
>>
>>34911864
Ian or the crybaby redditor? If the former, he probably cares more about their guns than their politics, if the latter, he probably doesn't know anything about them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.