[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody need anything from the gunshow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: leaving.jpg (40KB, 360x460px) Image search: [Google]
leaving.jpg
40KB, 360x460px
Anybody need anything from the gunshow?
>>
I haven't been to a gunshow in years. Have the prices become reasonable again?
>>
>>34909161
The gun market is flooded with ARs so they have actually become well priced, 22LR price gougers have died out mostly, but the price of SKS and Nuggets have gone up considerably.
>>
Cecкcюaлни пyлимeт
>>
Can you pick me up some jerky, a taser, a couple confederate flags, nunchucks and a no-trespassing sign?
>>
>>34910146
This. Everyone wants 500 dollars for an sks. I could get an AK built in serbia for 500 dollars
>>
>>34909153
Yeah, A "pre-ban" "AK-47" here's $1500.00
>>
>>34909153
Can you get me one of those cheap crossbow pistols that'll probably break after 5 shots?
>>
>>34909153
we both know you're going to fuck Jamal not get beef jerky and tasers.
>>
>>34910287
>no-trespassing sign
DO YOU WANT THE ONE WITH THE SNAKE ON IT OR A REGULAR ONE?
>>
>>34910465
>no tits and no ass
Jamal don't want that.
>>
Ya get me a shitty fantasy knife, spices, and a 400 dollar mosin
>>
>>34910474
Cultural enrichment has no standards.
>>
>>34909153
If they are selling .44 conical pistol bullet molds then pick one up. Ball isn't cutting it for hogs or nogs.
>>
>>34910465
so?? you don't own her she can do what she wants and what does it matter if she wants to take a lover especially a black lover are you racist or something?? everyone knows black men are the best at sex. literally every white woman wants to have sex with black men and denying that right to her is barbaric and sexist and racist. I took it upon myself to encourage my girlfriend to explore her fantasies (as long as I was present) and we are very happy in our relationship. who gives a fuck who my gf sleeps with as long as she comes home to me every single night
>>
Yeah get me a bubba'd SMLE, a pound of soap and some .45 brass labeled "clean" but looks like it's been sitting in the range dirt for weeks.
>>
>>34910557
Well, that bait was alright. You need to work on your punctuation, and it needs to be less obvious (maybe take out the bit about how black men are best at sex?), but overall I'd probably give you a 2 or 3 out of 10. Keep working at it, man.

Btw, that last sentence was fucking golden, that's a good line to use.
>>
File: do want.jpg (22KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
do want.jpg
22KB, 600x403px
>>34909153
>ostrich and bison jerky
>>
File: 1498411207506.jpg (30KB, 370x327px) Image search: [Google]
1498411207506.jpg
30KB, 370x327px
>>34910287
>>
>>34909153
Snag me a DBAL PL.
>>
>>34909153
Couldn't you pick an image of a guy leaving and modifying that?
>>
>>34909153
I need a nice leather carry/shooting sling. The big box stores don't carry them because not enough people know how to use them. I'd like to handle it before I buy, but will end up just ordering one and hope it does what I need.

I guess any brass-cased 7.62x51mm under $15 per box-of-20 would be also be cool.

Oh, and if it could not be so ungodly hot that would be nice.
>>
>>34909153
$800 nugget
>>
>>34909153
1 rare mosin nagant WW2 antique sniper rifle plz

heres $900, make sure it's really beat up looking too
>>
>>34909153
LOL! this picture is funny!
>>
>>34909153
A reason to keep living.
>>
I want my mother back
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.