[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get sights like this for a Glock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: GP_WE_HighPower_1_lg.jpg (24KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
GP_WE_HighPower_1_lg.jpg
24KB, 640x426px
Can I get sights like this for a Glock?
>>
>>34908160
im sure you could get a gunsmith to custom make one out of an ak sight
>>
>>34908166
That would be too big though but would the ballistics be close? I know Russians originally intended AKs to be used like submachine guns.
>>
>>34908166
You'd have to recalibrate it for 9mm ballistics if you wanted it to be accurate outside of point-blank. It might just be easier to fabricate one from scratch.
>>
>>34908160
If you need elevation sights for a handguns then you are using them wrong.
>>
>>34908197
This

Tangent sights on pistols were more for use with stocks - an idea that made sense when they were the only reliable semiautos
>>
>>34908160
youll have to have a custom slide made to fit a specific ladder style sight like that. go on numerich and find ones for a pistol that matches your glocks caliber and barrel length and show/give it to whoever you want to make the slide.
>obligatory youre a faggot, OP
alternatively, dillonprecision makes a dovetail target sight

>>34908180
>>34908185
>ak sights
are yall fucking stupid?
>>
>>34908227
What about for a Beretta? I have a 92s
>>
>>34908289
what ABOUT a beretta? you want ladder or target sights on that? just google beretta target sights, add ladder or adjustable to search terms as needed
>>
File: edit.png (852KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
edit.png
852KB, 900x675px
>>34908227
>youll have to have a custom slide made to fit a specific ladder style sight like that
your overcomplicating this shit you just need a block that fits into the rear sight dovetail.
doesnt have to be an ak sight those are just common as fuck you could rip it off whatever you wanted

you stick an extra tall frontsight in the front and file it to zero

of course the numbers wont mean anything unless the guy making the block calculated shit out.
>>
>>34908327
I'm tired of this thread already. did yo ueven read the post youre quoting?
>our overcomplicating this shit you just need a block that fits into the rear sight dovetail.
>congrats,your rear sight is now taller than all the suppressor height sights on the market
dillonprecision makes a dovetail target sight
and they cant be the only one that does, they were just the first one that showed up with a "pistol sights target ladder" query

>doesnt have to be an ak sight those are just common as fuck you could rip it off whatever you wanted
yeah
>go on numerich and find ones for a pistol
>>
>>34908160
why dont you get this particular gun instead, it looks a lot better than a nigglock
>>
>>34908388
making a custom slide is way more complicated than mounting a block/plate to a nice and flat glock slide using an existing dovetail.
im not saying hack apart an ak trunion to make the block just some piece of metal that fits with the right geometry. if the guy was smart it wouldnt be excessively high at the lowest setting.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.