[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PCP Meth-Head Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: bigmeandude.jpg (101KB, 699x615px) Image search: [Google]
bigmeandude.jpg
101KB, 699x615px
Hey, /k/. A little challenge for you.

Assume you're homeless in a liberal city (no guns allowed outside) at 4 AM and sleeping on a street corner. You hear big footsteps furiously walking up to you. You open your eyes and see a 6'4" jacked meth head glaring at you and foaming at the mouth, out of his mind, on PCP (so he won't feel pain and will have super human strength). He lunges to attack you.

QUESTION: Other than a firearm, what non-electric, moderately-concealable weapon would be best to quickly kill or incapacitate him at short distance?

Keep in mind factors such as: you may not be able to hit him in a vital spot in an attack, you may miss where you're hitting and not have a chance to hit again, you may only get one or two hits in, he may get your weapon and use it on you, etc.

Hard mode: No knives unless they are 3.5" blade maximum and limited to the folding type (I don't think a knife would be best for this scenario anyway).
>>
>>34901674
How is a methhead going to be jacked?
What kind of fantasy are you fulfilling by making this thread
>>
>>34901674
A rock or hand sized concrete brick and attempt to bash his head in twice on the temple.
>>
>>34901743
Jacked guy who gets into meth or something. I dunno. Pretty much the same thing happened to me a few nights ago except he didn't attack me and walked off into a parking garage and attacked someone else before the police showed up and tasered him half to death.
>>
>>34901674
Dude, people flip regular weight cars on PCP. That combined with meth I doubt you'd have more than a second to react before he punches you through a wall.
>>
Stop making these threads OP.
>>
>>34901929
I haven't made a thread on /k/ in about four months, and the last one I made was about a 92FS.

>>34901854
Yeah, I was thinking that too. Hmm.
>>
>>34901948
Stop reading those "what eeef" threads then.
>>
>>34901674
Something blunt, like a baton. Or some powerful mace. You won't be able to fully incapacitate him with either, but you can slow him down enough to escape.
>>
File: sdf36.jpg (495KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
sdf36.jpg
495KB, 1000x664px
>>34901743
Let me tell you about the great cartels of Mexico...
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>34901674
pocket sand to the eyes followed by a padlock in a sock strike to the head.
>>
Stab the shit out of him w/ your 12 inch butcher knife, or smash w/ hatchet. Homeless people always have that sort of shit on them.
>>
File: 1502979060870.jpg (132KB, 739x673px) Image search: [Google]
1502979060870.jpg
132KB, 739x673px
Probably a lightweight hammer. Or a small, lightweight crowbar. Fellow posters: Which would be better?
>>
>>34902052
Crowbar. You can get hit with any part of it and it would do damage, whereas a hammer pretty much only has 1/10th of it to do the most damage.
>>
>>34901674
You say no knives, but it's really the best bet. I'd get something like a TDI, start slashing and don't stop until they do
>>
>>34901674
As someone who deals with tweakers on a regular basis, I can tell you that there is no such thing as a jacked tweaker.
>>
>>34902121
This. And if you're a bum, they're probably not gonna bother you cause they know you're at least as broke as them.
>>
>>34902121
In order to be jacked you must eat a LOT. Let me explain this for you autist as you obvisiously have no idea. TO BE BIG YOU NEED TO EAT, ON METH YOU NO WANNA EAT, SO THEREFORE YOU CANNOT BE JACKED ON METH .
>>
>>34901674
12" OAL Bowie Knife (7" blade).

It's got a wide enough blade that even if the immediate trauma isn't disabling, he'll still bleed out in a few minutes. Also, has enough weight to it that you can break the delicate bones in the wrist and hack through the tiny bones in the hand and foot.

>HARD MODE
Lepip: A 24" piece of rebar with leather or 1/8" of grip tape wrapped around it. Breaks bones, ruptures organs, causes severe muscle bruising, is cheap AF to make and doesn't leave enough of a forensic fingertprint to get you arrested. Also, not illegal in most states (CA/Mass/NY are shit-tier alleged states)
>>
>>34902194
Correction: Should say:
>doesn't leave enough of a forensic fingerprint for a conviction
>>
>>34902194
Wouldn't a shorter piece of rebar be better? 24" seems too long to be practical. 16" maybe. And you'd probably still get convicted if he got his blood on you, or any of your DNA was on the weapon (which, if carried over time, would have yours on it).
>>
>>34902296
24" is the optinal length for both concealment and mechanical advantage IMO.

Also, wrapping it in leather or grip tape means that it doesn't usually break skin. Besides, if I were homeless and had to beat a tweaker to death with a piece or rebar, I'd immediately throw it in a storm drain afterwards and then go steal another piece of rebar from a construction site and re-wrap it.

$7 tops.
>>
>>34902367
24" seems too long to be able to swing as fast and as many times as a shorter piece would be. For example, it would be like trying to stab someone as fast as possible with a 12" knife vs. a 5" knife that is less than half the weight. Maybe I'm wrong. I've never even held rebar. Now I want to try it.
>>
>>34902052
crowbar
>>
A Gooby
>>
As far as rebar length I would keep to hatchet size, 12-16" or so. That's just my opinion though,
>>
>>34902997
this. 24" is way too long
>>
What about a fish club/fish beater vs. rebar or a small crowbar?
>>
Obvious choice is your concealed crossbow
>>
>>34903124
kekd
>>
Pipebomb
>>
>>34901674
I get up on my knees and suck his cock until he passes out, then I make him be the big spoon and snuggle me right there on the sidewalk.
>>
I work in a shop in a shitty area of a large city that has many drug addicts in the area and they're pretty much constantly trying to come into my shop to steal things and harass employees. None of them are ever jacked (though most of them are crazy). I have a railroad spike hammer handle (it's a bit bigger than a baseball bat) that I keep as my primary weapon at work. I would keep a firearm, but I don't feel like taking a pistol with me everyday and the most that most of the crackheads are armed with is a knife (though I did once have one come at me with an axe).
>>
>>34903591
Damn, what city?
>>
>>34902052
Stanley fubar.
>>
File: 1429677399163.jpg (155KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429677399163.jpg
155KB, 599x600px
>>34901993
>your picture
>jacked
kek
>>
>>34903591
>(though I did once have one come at me with an axe).
this made me laugh my ass off. what did you do?
>>
>>34904140
San Francisco.
>>34904400
I had my railroad spike driver handle with me, so when I saw him coming down the aisle with the axe (I had had a physical altercation with him a minute or so prior, so I knew he was coming for me; the axe was from our shop—we sell construction supplies—so he had gotten it from another area and come back for me) I held the spike driver above my head broadsword style so when he came toward me I could strike down at his head or collarbone (handle is probably 40+ inches. I was betting on it being longer than the axe he had, which it was), but he decided to stop coming toward me and headed toward the front of the shop and another employee took it from him as he went down another aisle with it.

After dealing with this sort of thing for a while, if I know that a junkie or homeless person is stealing and that they're carrying a knife (if it's visible in their back pocket or whatever) I'll fish it out of their pocket prior to confronting them about stealing, since they typically get very hostile once you accuse them of stealing even if they're guilty. The last guy I did this to ended up getting really angry but he got arrested a few minutes later and his junkie girlfriend turned out to have warrants out for her arrest in another county.

Probably the weirdest one was when a crackhead was stealing in the shop wearing a big coat and he kept stealing for maybe 20 minutes (people typically shoplift and GTFO), so instead of confronting him myself I called the cops and they ended up finding a huge machete-esque knife in his coat in a shoulder holster and a fake handgun (presumably to intimidate people, idk). Not sure what happened to him since I don't typically bother following up on the police reports.
>>
>>34901674
metal bar
>>
>>34904164
This is why I hate seeing fat chicks with pretty faces. They could easily be hot as fuck but don't have any self control.
>>
Sprint across traffic and hope he gets hit by a car
>>
>>34901674
Can of aerosol with a lighter duct-taped to it.
>>
>>34905347
San Fran is the only city in the US where I have had someone stalk me.
Not sure if they were crazy homeless, just crazy, or what the hell.
I go to a lot of shitty parts of cities being that I'm a truck owner.
I just had a feeling before getting out and grabbed my tire checker before departing the vehicle.
One of those short aluminum bat jobbies.
>>
Wasp knife. Explode his organs.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.