[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Moist Nugget Archangel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Archangel-Mosin-9130.jpg (11KB, 493x235px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel-Mosin-9130.jpg
11KB, 493x235px
Thoughts on Moist Nugget Archangel?
>>
File: msarch.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
msarch.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>
>>
Lipstick on a pig.
>>
>>34900926
Friend has one. It's ok, but a waste of money.
The magazine isn't designed particularly well IMO, I prefer the regular mosin magwell.
>>
Bubbas should all kiss their "modified" guns on the muzzle while pulling the trigger. Thankfully, prices on milsurp are rising, so the practice of butchering historic guns by putting them in mall ninja stocks is coming to an end.
>>
>>34900926
It's your money
>>
>>34900926
I think any sporterized milsurp is a huge waste of money, considering that you can buy a Savage Axis with glass for about $300 that will reliably shoot 1 MOA groups.
>>
My buddy has one.

Honestly waste of time. The mags are cheap and crappy, need to use a scout scope setup which, in my opinion anyways, is a shit way to work, especially on such a long rifle.
>>
>>34900926
Mosins haven't been cheap for at least five years now - when is the "muh cheap nugget" meme going to go away? Look, kid, for less than the amount of money you'd spend on a Mosin and that stock, you can have a nice modern Savage Axis II or Ruger American Rifle that has a buttery smooth bolt, comes with a warranty, and uses cheap, widely-available .308 ammunition. At this point, milsurp is for collectors only - anybody who just wants a cheap shooter would be stupid to buy a milsurp rifle for that. So stop listening to memes that at this point are as expired as Mr. T Ate My Balls, and go get a nice modern rifle to shoot.
>>
>>34900926
I own one looks like >>34900934 only with a scout scope mounted on the rear sight, and with the bipod mounted on the stock because i'm not a fuckwit that uses barrel clamps. between the brake and the archangel stock the thing is downright fun to shoot, my buddy's girlfriend fucking steals it all the time when the three of us go out. Been thinking of selling it to her, but i digress. The only two problems with it are that it's hella expensive, and are notoriously hard to make work, though that's more on the mosin's end than the archangels.
>>
>>34900999

Trips of truth. People are stupid and will always find a way to throw away their money though.
>>
>>34900926
Massive waste of money. The stock costs more than the gun is worth, and in the end it's still just a nugget.

You'd be way better off to just buy a Savage Axis or something.
>>
If you find a Mosin barreled action missing the stock (or the stock is too damaged to be used), then it's not the worst option out there.
>>
>>34900926
I'm looking to buy one, but more to trigger people by having a pre-1899 M1891/38 in a faggot stock than actually wanting to bubba.
They're not worth $150, though.
>>
>>34900941
My friend has tried two different magazines and they both suck. The ability to use a decent trigger is the only real advantage.

>>34900943
millions were made and most are pretty worthless to begin with.
>>
>>34900926
I got a non matching mosin with a decent bore and a laminate stock I didn't really like, im gonna tactitard it with this stock once I get the scope mounted.
>>
>>34900926
One of my co-workers bought one recently and I cringed when he told me he paid $600 for it,
he clarified that that included a ton of ammo, a scope, and extra magazines for it, but even then he said it was still $300 for the gun itself.
He's a dumbass, but he likes it, so whatever. It's a complete waste of money IMO.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.