[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

old ammo disposal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ammo.jpg (12KB, 154x205px) Image search: [Google]
ammo.jpg
12KB, 154x205px
While cleaning out her dead mother's house, my mother in law found a few old ass boxes of 16 gauge shotgun shells.

No sign of the 16 gauge yet, but an old cheap 32 revolver was found (Clerke 1st if you are curious).

Anyway, What does one do with probably 30 year old shotgun shells? Can I just dump them in a dumpster somewhere?
>>
>>34900730
Collectors will buy the shit out of that even if the ammo is no good.

Try taking it to a gunshow or posting an ad on Armslist. Some boxes are worth more than others.
>>
>>34900730
The ammo is no good because it's so old you should just throw it away into a fire or something its garbage.
>>
>>34900746
this. zed's a faggot as always.
>>
File: CIL 22's.jpg (112KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
CIL 22's.jpg
112KB, 960x720px
>>34900746
This.
If it's from a manufacturer that is defunct or no longer produces ammo, that usually increases value.
>>
As the other anons have said, try and sell. If you don't want to, you can throw it in the trash. Called cops once to toss a bunch of old shells and they said just heave em in the trash can.
>>
>>34900809
Stop lying. WW1 era ammo still works
>>
>>34901583
DO NOT DO THIS! Consider what could happen when it's put in a trash compactor!
>>
>>34900809
>>34901607
>not realizing this is bait
>Anon clearly says "just throw it away into a fire"
Well there's his ((you))
>>
>>34901614
It's literally what the police said they would do with it. Throw it in a dumpster. It's not 4chan trolling.

Call your police non emergency line and ask how you should dispose of ammunition. They will say the trash.
>>
>>34900730

The ammo is fine. Doesn't need to be disposed of. It could be collectible depending on what it is.

As per the Clerke 1st, it's a standard niggertown special. Worth like $50 max. They're well-known pieces of shit.
>>
>>34901677
And the cops are RETARDS if they suggest that. Contact your local waste disposal and ask THEM what their procedures are for it.
>>
>>34901685
This
>>
The only real answer to this is to buy a 16 gauge shotgun. Any excuse is a good one.
>>
>>34901685
Throw it in the trash. They dgaf
>>
>>34900730

Why not hold on to them for a little bit and ask if anybody has a 16 ga, they will greatly appreciate free ammo they can use, 16ga is moderately uncommon.
Modern smokeless ammunition will last almost indefinitely. I had some old shotgun shells from the 1950s and 1960s that were found in a cabinet they worked absolutely fine.
>>
>>34901685
take it to a local gun store, they will dispose of it for you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.