[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ approved Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1931.jpg (133KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1931.jpg
133KB, 400x300px
Guys what's the most /k/ Gundam series?
>>
>>34900298
08th
thunderbolt
war in the pocket
igloo
>>
>>34900298

08th was pretty kino.

i haven't seen most of them. i used to like gundam when i was a teenage weeb. i still watch 08th episodes every now and again though.
>>
>Gundam

This is like asking for a "glock thread" when you actually wanted striker-fired pistols. I bet youre from one of those faggot states that call every soft drink "Coke".

But on a serious note, I can't help you out with anime, but if you're up for some vidya, Zone of the Enders 2 is one of the most hype mech things ever made. It's very anime, too.
>>
Jorgumand was literal garbage. Black lagoon was much much better.
>>
>>34900594

i remember playing the original on ps2 and it was amazing.
>>
File: 1427026369241.jpg (639KB, 1731x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1427026369241.jpg
639KB, 1731x1232px
Not gundam but mech still
Armored trooper VOTOMS
The MC is a stone cold soldier who isnt a gary stu and magically wins every battle, and actually loses a good portion.
One of the biggest arcs is also pretty much mechs in the vietnam war, has a pretty big emphasis on mech gore and the like.
Fantastic anime from the 80's and pretty good animation, I highly recommend you give it a go
>>
File: ew_h_arms_custom.jpg (484KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ew_h_arms_custom.jpg
484KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: katoki_34.jpg (47KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
katoki_34.jpg
47KB, 600x408px
Soon.
>>
>>34900298
Most of Gundam UC is /k/ in one way or the other.

The microsocopic ones focus on the grunts (operators operating). The macroscopic ones focus on research, development, sabotage and strategy.
>>
Watch the battletech animated series from 1994:
https://youtu.be/n3M6uACYzG0

Here's the complete run. You'll thank me later. Then consider watching exo-squad.
>>
>>34900298
>placing the barrel directly on the rest
>>
>>34900767
>exo-squad
seen few eps, much better than i could expect, it deserved a second chance
>>
>>34900298
08th MS Team.

0080 was a different kind of story, but still pretty /k/.
>>
File: oy vey battletech edition.png (340KB, 528x906px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey battletech edition.png
340KB, 528x906px
>>34900767
>battletech
RIP
>>
>>34900962
YOU DARE TO REFUSE MY BATCHALL?
>>
>>34901010
YOUR WHAT?
>>
>>34900594
>But on a serious note, I can't help you out with anime, but if you're up for some vidya, Zone of the Enders 2 is one of the most hype mech things ever made. It's very anime, too.
>We'll never get 3 now that Kojima was fired from Konami
>>
>>34900298
Is piloting a plane or helicopter the closest you can get to piloting a gundam?
>>
>>34903994
Yes

The parallels between mecha and planes are there for a reason
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.