[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make my government allow guns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
The gun communities and normal people had tried everything, videos on youtube, petitions even letters to a president, nothing had worked yet are there alternate measures? Right now you can own any muzzle-loader, as many as you want, without any paperwork you only need a european firearm pass to buy a black powder in licensed shops, however you can buy/exchange from other shooters without any documents.
>>
>>34899051
Sadly my euro friend but I have to tell you your continent is lost.
The reason America has such a prolific gun culture is because it is within the very genetic code of the nation.
We were born with guns and have lived with a virtually unrestricted right to own them pushing two centuries.
Europe however has had a long track record of restricting arms going back to the Middle Ages. Peasants couldn't own swords, only the elite. And now here we are in the 21st century and not much has changed.
Your best bet is to move to one of the few Euro nations that has an accepting attitude about firearms like Switzerland or the Czech Republic. If not I'm afraid your stuck with black powder guns. Which isn't all bad. In fact I enjoy them more than modern firearms.
>>
>>34899098
Yeah, America was always on the frontier.

>>34899051
OP, which country are you from?
>>
>>34899051
Sounds like you've exhausted all of your legal options. It's sad when those in power ignore the beliefs of the people, but such is the nature of those in power.
>>
>>34899051
Tell your gov't to fuck off and take your tax money to a place that respects your right to bear arms like Switzerland and the Czech Republic. Tell your fellow gun-owning friends if you have to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORt_k7LjGDg
>>
>>34899051
step 1 is to stop being a fucking hypersensitive white supremacist anti government wannabe terrorist

in general, countries with strict gun laws aren't trying to restrict guns, they're trying to restrict fuckasses who want guns.

limit the number of fuckasses in your country and gun laws will improve. just look at Canada
>LGR is gone
>restricted list is largely unupdated
>RPALs are easier and easier to get all the time
>every province that isn't Ontario is full of guns in the rural areas
all because people in Canada who get guns tend not to be straight outta Deliverance and so the gubment has less to fear about letting people have guns

>>34899098
americas gun culture is garbage full of retards and plenty of states have fairly strict gun laws, like cali, ny, etc. also the ATF has never once drafted a law that makes any kind of sense

>Peasants couldn't own swords, only the elite. And now here we are in the 21st century and not much has changed.
but thats wrong. swords were just prohibitively expensive. most people had knives and shit though

>accepting attitude about firearms like Switzerland
there, guns are basically completely banned. the meme of LE THEY JUST GIVE THEM AWAY!!! is wrong; they give guns because of conscription, and the boxes with the guns have regularly inspected anti-tampering seals. if youve been taking out your gun, you get in huge legal shit, and its hard to get a gun otherwise
>>
@34899192
>>step 1 is to stop being a fucking hypersensitive white supremacist anti government wannabe terrorist
>The gun communities and normal people had tried everything, videos on youtube, petitions even letters to a president, nothing had worked yet are there alternate measures?

>>in general, countries with strict gun laws aren't trying to restrict guns, they're trying to restrict fuckasses who want guns.
In the process they literally open up the opportunity for criminals (who don't care about the law in the first place and are willing to break it to further they're goals)to attack the average citizen, who they know is unarmed, to be attacked. It's even worse when you consider it's Europe and again as the past 2 years have shown gun restriction laws won't prevent people from running you over in the name of Allah (assuming OP is in Western Europe). The guy in Barcelona clearly didn't care about the fact that Spain was a gun-free country, since he shot like 120 people and killed 13 of them.
>hypersensitive white supremacist anti-government wannabe terrorists that ask the gov't politely to allow their guns
Guess how I know you're a fucking retard, or a leaf?

>>limit the number of fuckasses in your country and gun laws will improve.
Or better yet, let the average joe have a gun and be able to defend himself from people that don't have their interests in mind (terrorists and other group of criminals particularly). There will always be criminal assholes in society and you can't change that. Prevention of actual damage to the average citizen of the country starts with them being able to defend themselves in the fullest capacity, because it takes like 10 minutes for the police to come to your house to defuse a possible dangerous situation, when seconds are the difference between life and death.
>>
>>34899192
>step 1 is to stop being a fucking hypersensitive white supremacist anti government wannabe terrorist
This is totally irrelevant in the context of Europe.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.