[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The California Exodus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 43

File: scr.jpg (23KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
scr.jpg
23KB, 851x315px
The actual crisis is real and we've read a lot of californians moving to an anon's state and ruining it by turning it into california 2.0.

BUT has anyone ever met a californian transplant who actually wasn't a liberal and all into guns, shooting, hunting, and voting not left?
In other words, positive encounters?
>>
I'm Californian born too late to vote against the dumb shit that has been made law here. I can only wish that the oath taken defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic was enforced when I was a kid. Maybe we might still be free.
>>
>>34898828
I probably won't leave California any time soon, but if I do I'm a libertarian, so don't worry, your guns and hentai are safe.
>>
>>34898828
People only leave California because they either can't afford to live there or they want their freedoms, sometimes both.
>>
>>34898828
I'm leaving California. Voted Trump.
I would have preferred to stay to eventually see it flip, or see Jefferson secede, but what can you do.
Life calls.
>>
>>34898828

>BUT has anyone ever met a californian transplant who actually wasn't a liberal and all into guns, shooting, hunting, and voting not left?

yes try going to jefferson or anywhere inland. Ditto for upstate NY or the lower half of Illinois
>>
>>34898850
Most of the dumb shit in California happened long before most of us were even old enough to vote.
You'd have to be a full on boomer before you could have had any influence on today's California.
>>
Californians are moving to my state by the boatload because it's cheap to live here, vote their people in and are fucking everything up making it more and more expensive to live here. They're like a fucking plague most of the time and I've only ever met a handful of them that are remotely decent.
>>
>>34898864
well, I'm leaving because as beautiful as the land itself is and some legit cool people, the overall attitude I encounter in the Bay Area is getting kind of toxic. Might as well move out of state and more into nature.
>>
>>34898943
Oregon?
>>
>>34898943
>>34898951
Probably CO or NV. Anyway, most transplants are l like that. CA is too expensive, so they move to like Nevada or AZ and vote in the same type of people who ruined CA. I wish there was some law states could enact that would deprive people from moving to your State if you lived in certain other states for like 15+ years after you've become an adult.
>>
File: IMG_3366.jpg (83KB, 745x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3366.jpg
83KB, 745x564px
Californian here too. Again as the other anon stated I was born much too late to vote and protect anything. I don't vote anyway so I'm probably a safe bet if I ever moved, which I probably will.
I think most of the "Californians ruin muh state" stigma comes from the fact that most CA residents are supreme asshole. I don't doubt we have bled into nearby states but the random Californian living in North Carolina or New Hampshire isn't doing any damage, I promise you.
>>
File: col_3q16_annual.jpg (553KB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
col_3q16_annual.jpg
553KB, 3300x2550px
>>34898951
>Oregon
>cheap to live in
>>
I moved to Utah from California to pursue my career in firearms. As far as voting left or right I choose neither.

While finding work in the industry I found that many people have negative perceived misconceptions about firearms enthusiasts that currently reside within California.

The TRUTH about firearms enthusiasts in California INCLUDING law enforcement pertains to the fact that most people in California just don't give a fuck about politics.

In fact, the state is being sued by the people of California for ridiculous laws that are being introduced by politicians who are lobbying for a different political agenda.
>>
>>34898977
Seriously though. I went to a mountain town in CO for a trip with my family and everybody waved, everybody said hi and was polite. We come back to Cali and the first thing we see is people texting and driving and almost running over pedestrians at the airport. Sometimes I hate this state.
>>
>>34898997
Do you vote 3rd party or just abstain?
>>
>>34898984
Portland fucks that up. The rest of the state is reasonable.

Actually, Portland just fucks everything up. One area controls the voting for everyone and we all get screwed.
>>
>>34898977
>most CA residents are supreme asshole
There's been some really blood boiling things I've heard from various fellow californians say about non-californians, condescension taken to a new level.
>>
>>34898828
Isn't the rate just similar to most other states once you control for population size though? California has the population of several other states combined, so of course a change of 1% in the moving-out rate is going to feel like a big deal in anecdotal terms.
>>
>>34898828
>we've read a lot of californians moving to an anon's state and ruining it by turning it into california 2.0.

Which is retarded.

"I hate CA's gun laws, so I'm going to move to Texas and vote for more restrictive gun laws!"

It's not happening.
>>
>>34899018
I think they mean economics and other laws, not just the gats.
>>
>>34899010
>There's been some really blood boiling things >I've heard from various fellow californians say about non-californians, condescension taken to a new level.

They were probably just tired of being constantly shit on by non-Californians (you know....kinda like this thread?).

No, I don't think all you guys in "flyover country" only have running water because of your windmills. And yes, I live in CA...my sheriff is "shall issue" when it comes to concealed carry permits, I have both an AK and AR and I literally cannot tell you how many handguns I have without going to the safe and counting them, AND I live inside of 90 minutes from San Francisco. The stereotypes get old.

Still, when I retire a bit down the road, I'll probably move to New Mexico, Arizona being a fucking shithole.
>>
>>34898997
>As far as voting left or right I choose neither.
>allowed his state to get fucked up by not voting
There were several races in the State Congress that were won by mere hundreds of votes. Had Republicans won it, it would have allowed them blocking power and more influence in lawmaking.
Had more "apolitical" shits voted for the anti-gun control referendum recently, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Also, it doesn't help the fact that while a father or husband might be pro-2A, their family who moved with them may be anti-2A.
>>34899054
I'm also a Californian, and I have to say the criticisms are well-deserved. Living 90 minutes of a city also means nothing. You can have a conservative farmland area 90 minutes from almost any one of California's cities.
>>
>make state unlivable and highly gentrified by voting for policies that increase taxes for welfare/pensions and constrict housing supply due to environmental concerns, effectively pricing people out of their communities and only allowing rich people to live in the state
>these same people who leaves the state because of above and who should have learned from their dumb mistake vote for people who have the same policies as the ones that ruined their home state
Disgusting and abhorrent. Even animals learn not to get caught in a trap once it escapes it before.
>>
>>34899054
No fuck you and fuck California
>>
I want to shove the elder scrolls up my ass
>>
Yeah I live in NV
>>
>>34898864
>>34898945
^ this and that

I was born in San Diego area. Graduated uni and moved to the bay area. My parents retired and moved to San Mateo.
They bought a small 3 br 2 bath house on a quiet street.
I lived in apts in Redwood City, Daly City and Mnt. View.
Dad died, then I moved in to take care of Mom. She died and I sold the house.

I moved to a fly over state and bought a house in the country. 15 min from a city of 50k.
My house was built in the late 80's. I have 8+ acres and am learning to raise cattle. It's like printing money.
I have a tractor, bush hog, mower, rake and a new hay baler.
Two ponds and a three car detached garage/workshop. I buy old, beat up tailgates, weld them up and make benches out of them with bed rails I buy at thrift stores.
If I am lucky I sell a couple a month during the summer by placing them in the yard with a for sale sign on them.
Life is good, and one of the happiest moments of my life was the california border in my rear view mirror. I will never go back.
>>
>>34899148
>No fuck you and fuck California

Yeah, well, fuck YOU, and I speak for the other 50 Californians coming with me. So be an asshole who hates us, or be a decent neighbor we can get along with...either way, we win, and you can go choke on a big fucking Norcal dick, flyover boy.
>>
you're either part of the solution, or you're part of the problem.
>>
commiefornian here

I'm waiting for rule of law to break down so I can have some fun
>>
File: Snapchat-1845268023.jpg (879KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1845268023.jpg
879KB, 1440x2560px
>>34898828

I moved to a southern state and I'm originally from long beach. I've never voted for a blue politician or a Republican who had questionable views on gun rights. I also own more guns than most people on /k/, pic related is part of just my handguns, I don't have a full family picture
>>
>>34898977
As a North Carolinian I can confirm CA doesn't shit us up, NY and VA does
>>
File: wutv6gvgeggz.png (1MB, 800x1014px) Image search: [Google]
wutv6gvgeggz.png
1MB, 800x1014px
>>34898864
>can't afford to live in Cali
>move and vote for the people/policies that made Cali unaffordable
really activates the almonds
>>
>>34899004
Same with NY. So many people in NYC they always get their way.
>>
>>34899018
99% of Californians don't move because of the gun laws, so they move here and are instantly triggered because they see people OCing or whatever.
>>
>>34899561
And you wonder why people hate you
>>
>>34899550
That's beautiful, man.
>>
>>34898828
Yeah I grew up with a buddy and I'm good friends with his family. I've been trying to convince them for awhile to go shooting with me and they weren't against it but very busy. They finally broke down and have bought 5 guns in just the first year of owning them.
>>
>>34899737

>tfw whole family is 1%

Literally moved just for guns, hunting, and fishing. Consistently vote straight right.

My brother decided to move to Arizona instead and confirms your accusations, they are cancer.

>>34899116

Elegant
>>
>>34899054
This.
>>
>>34898977
Ever been to Tucson Arizona? Alot of Californans go for college there because cheap. It's a blue city in a res state
>>
>>34899054
>Arizona being a shithole
But you choose New Cuck?
Anyway depends on where you go to in Az, if you don't like cities stay away from Pheonix and probably Tucson. Everything else is alot smaller. Plus people retire here all the time
>>
File: 9wxw6j894cex.jpg (697KB, 1280x1389px) Image search: [Google]
9wxw6j894cex.jpg
697KB, 1280x1389px
>>34898997
>I moved to Utah
I'm just waiting for the word from higher up and I will move back there with my family to purge the nonbelievers and reinstate the theocratic rule that is Deseret's destiny.
>>
>>34900159
>canada still exists

how do we change this timeline?
>>
>>34898828
Californians have an agenda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aTVzscUZ1E
>>
>>34899599
Sitting here right with you. 10 miles from Sacramento. As soon as these sanctuary cities implode and can't be contained in really hoping a purge like scenario comes to be.

In the meantime ill sit back, clean my guns and watch western civilization collapse
>>
>>34900293
Fellow outside sacfag here, I think a lot of people here are getting really tired of the way things are going and feel just the way you do.
>>
>>34898828
I am currently making all the moves I need to, and I am planning on moving from California to Arizona in a year's time. I promise not to vote liberal or in any way try to change Arizona's culture. I don't want to be reminded of California after I leave
>>
>>34898828
>BUT has anyone ever met a californian transplant who actually wasn't a liberal and all into guns, shooting, hunting, and voting not left?

I am literally one of these people minus the hunting. Not because I'm against it, just more that I just never got in to it. Maybe some day. I live in AZ and constantly tell leftist CA (and other state) transplants to GTFO and go back to where they came from. We have a real problem in AZ right now unfortunately.
>>
>>34899681
>showing serial numbers
>>
>>34898828
>has anyone ever met a californian transplant who actually wasn't a liberal and all into guns, shooting

Yep. Of course, he still votes left, but so does anyone who doesn't like Mother Russia.
>>
>>34898828
>Live in Nevada
>Put handgun up for sale
>5 emails a day asking to text or call
>Cali area code
>"Today only", "for my wife", "here for military leaving soon".

No thanks, I'll keep my gun. Fuck Californians.
>>
>>34900358
You know of any lgs' in our area (50 mile radius) that will deal with ar10/15 platforms? Anyone I call says nope wait till this whole mess gets ironed out
>>
>>34900533
>deal with ar10/15 platforms
What do you mean "deal with"?
>>
That would be me in a year only because I was born in California where guns are bad and evil but in the 4th grade I moved to Oklahoma where guns aren't seen as the most evil thing in the world. Now I'm stationed in Cali but when I get out I'm moving to Texas so I can have all the gunz
>>
>>34900600
Anywhere from ppt to selling them new. Cucked or uncucked.
>>
>>34900758
You tried Sacramento Black Rifle? There is also Sacramento Armory.
>>
>>34898864
You're correct on that, but they also bring unhealthy habits that made California inhospitable to them in the first place
>>
>>34898828
I am the unicorn that you speak of. From Michigan, I've been here behind enemy lines for over 4 years now.
>>
Currently live in San Francisco and grew up in the East Bay and Missouri. Planning on probably leaving the state in a couple of years because GF and I want to have a family and there's no way in hell I'd want to raise them in any urban California area. (It's funny, SFers are always remarking that everyone who begins a family leaves SF, as though it's some kind of fucking mystery why anyone would not want to raise kids in this shithole.) We've been thinking about moving to Maine for work opportunities there (plus GF has family in New Hampshire) and I'd like to raise my children somewhere with not a lot of cultural enrichment.
>>
I've lived in California since 1994. I've known for about ten years now that the crazy liberals here would chase me out someday, and it's finally looking like that day is coming. I spent part of this summer in western NC and eastern TN with my boyfriend, and not only is he amazing, but that part of the country is, too. I want to move in the next year or so to be close to him, but don't worry - I'm totally MAGA, and your gun rights are 100% safe when I get there!
>>
>>34901099
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>34899561
Shitskin texmex mystery meat californians will never be good neighbors, you turn wherever you go to into the same shitshole you claim to hate by voting for democrats, rinos, and jews.
>>
No. Pretty much everyone from California is a statist cuckold who'll vote away the 2nd amendment to satisfy their big-fed daddy fantasy.
See point: Phil.
>>
>>34898828
Hi OP, Californian expat here. Moved with my family to WA when I was 11. Entire family is right or center, my dad and I both own multiple AR & AK pattern rifles, as well as a SCAR and and an ACE in 7.62x51. After inheriting my grandpa's collection on his passing I now have 3 figures worth of funs, and my dad has another 3 figures of his own. Then there's my mother. She may be a bit of a fudd (wont own an AR) but she's still farther right than both my dad and I (which is funny cause she's Iranian).
>>
File: IMG_7107.jpg (73KB, 512x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7107.jpg
73KB, 512x628px
>>34898911
I want to live in California so fucking bad, but the political climate is absolutely asinine.
>>
>>34900493
Pure autism right here.
>>
>>34898828
Yes, but he was a mountain fudd. The backwoods of California have lots of rednecks, but they are a extreme minority.
>>
>>34901264
>shitting on based Phil
Fuck off Antifaggot. Phil's the only decent trip we have left here.
>>
>>34901995
>decent trip
>>
>>34898828
I think the worst part of this state is that the state senate is out of control, Kevin De Leon, John Newman, and Jerry Brown should be executed by firing squad and their families chemically castrated for their absolute incompetence. AS a CA resident, one can only hope Kim Jong-Un puts in the wrong coordinates and nukes Sacramento.
>>
>>34898945
Stay in the bay, you Bay area fags never stop and you ruin fucking everything. I'd rather a gang of Mexicans moved up here than more fucking yuppy faggots voting blue and taking away my fucking rights.
>>
>>34901995
Put your trip back on Phil, everybody knows you're a statist and closeted as fuck.
>>
fuck california and fuck californians.
if you love guns, believe there are only 2 genders, think trannies are an abomination, think all the illegals have to go back, and hate endless welfare for niggers, then you can come to real america.
OTHERWISE STAY THE FUCK IN YOUR CONTAINMENT STATE AND REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN
>>
>>34900758
It's a little out of your radius, but Redwood Marine in Eureka does ARs. They've got a bunch on the rack, a display case full of lowers, and some other trinkets.
>>
>>34899550
I love this story man. Good work.
>>
>>34898828
>transplants
>positive encounters
can you not accept that people have different view points and tastes than you, you fucking snowflake?
>>
>>34901430
How is it autistic to not want to sell guns to people who can't legally own them?
>>
>>34900159
Neat, i'd be a part of the Shasta Republic.
>>
>>34902577
If I have to ill make the drive was just hoping for a more local option
>>
>>34898998
where in cali? kind of a big state, My home town is gr8 so you can eat my dick
>>
>>34898943
Nigga I live outside of Bend, where you at
>>
>>34903191
Try Calaboose 2 if they don't have it they will get it for you.
www.calaboose.net/
>>
>>34902078
you sound like a socal faggot, I hope the Nork-Nuke gets you fucks
>>
>>34902712
Can you not accept that you should stay in your rotten shithole of a state instead of squatting and shitting up others you piece of garbage?
>>
>>34898828
Non American here. How can Cali, NY and NJ have such shitty gun laws? Isn't it in breach of the Constitution?
>>
>>34899550
Are you me? I'm from Santee. Same story, but no faggot bay area. Now in OK with 10 acres and lots of guns.
>>
>>34903191
Also check out Pacific Outfitters in Eureka and Grundman's Sporting Goods in Rio Dell. Both of those also might have ARs/AR stuff. If this thread is still up in a few hours, I'll ask my son if he knows of any other places hereabouts. He's getting ready to start his Spikes Tactical build, so he's pretty focussed on all things AR right now.
>>
>>34903426
Nice, I appreciate the info. I missed the gravy train on ar's cause of my job but now I'm back and trying to get a few before we get totally cucked
>>
>>34903371
Well the Constitution says that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, but liberals are apparently illiterate, so places like California that have liberal courts (with judges who are evidently too stupid to read and interpret law) create unlawful restrictions on civilian ownership of firearms.
>>
>>34898828
urbanites are the problem not californians.

i am from california, i am extremely conservative. everyone in my family is, everyone at the cali /k/ meets is .

its literally only the people who live in the cities.
>>
>>34903636
and those urbanites are the majority
>>
>>34901099
>I'm totally MAGA
fuck off ruski
>>
>>34901211
gb2sf
>>
>>34903667
yep there are more physical bodies but 90% of the land mass of California isn't them.
>>
File: FourAChaux.jpg (92KB, 813x507px) Image search: [Google]
FourAChaux.jpg
92KB, 813x507px
>>34898828
I'm Californian. Voted for Trump in the bay before moving to Trinity, then NV. Bought a CZ P-01 and a 91/30 the day I got my license. Go to the range once a week.
I could provide a character resume to prove my worth but tldr I'm not a faggot.
>>
File: pop_lg.jpg (231KB, 1500x694px) Image search: [Google]
pop_lg.jpg
231KB, 1500x694px
>>34903636
>>34903667
Any city over 500k needs to be zoned as a District of Columbia and allowed to have their own tax, criminal, and civil laws just like Washington DC. I'll even let them have their own congress representation and senators just stop messing up the states for the people not in the urban centers.
>>
File: 1498285671667.jpg (36KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
1498285671667.jpg
36KB, 640x437px
>>34903730
are we could just make those numbers smaller
>>
>>34898937
Nah there was a big shift in the 80s. Reagan's amnesty for illegals, Persians, Gooks, spics, and other undesirables hit the west coast then too. There was also a MASS migration from the North East to californias booming economy in the late 70s and 80s which cemented it as a blue state.
>>
>>34902115
I vote blue? I never knew that.
>>
>californian transplant who actually wasn't a liberal and all into guns, shooting, hunting, and voting not left?
Yes that's me except I still live in SoCal mostly because I'm not even ready to move out.
>>
>>34903705
land can't vote
>>
Commiefornia here, I will retire in 15 years. In that time I will probably move to Idaho. Yes I tend to vote Democrat. I am staunchly anti-Trump, not because I am pro-Hillary. Trump is a buffoon, I won't try to turn Idaho green though, I am just tried of all of the BS gun laws and BS laws in general.
>>
>>34903945
and when mexicans cant vote california goes red
>>
>>34901028
But letting your kids witness and smell all the homeless, mentally unstable, and drug addicts is good and culturally enriching!
>>
>>34903956
fuck you faggot you are what gives us a bad name
>>
>>34903956
you voting democrat is why we have bs gun laws
>>
>>34903896
yeah blame it on the immigrants rather than the retard stoner hippies...

go back to /pol/

>>34903960
lmao do you actually believe this
>>
>>34903960
mexicans are not the only non-whites in California

all the whites in California could vote GOP and they'd still be outnumbered by all the non-whites voting Democrat
>>
>>34904031
california was red before the government let all the illegals start moving here and have kids for several generations.
>>
>>34898828
Most of the liberals usually come from coastal areas like the Bay Area and L.A. Anywhere else is either conservative or a mix of moderate liberal/conservative.
>>
>>34904062
you are delusional if you think that immigrants are the sole source or the main source of democrats in california

look at the damn berkeley riots, the majority of left protesters were white

if you have actually lived in california you would know that there is a HUGE white left wing base there and it only starts getting red in the rural areas where populations are far less dense or with people who are better off (aka upper middle class on up) and neither is exclusively white- you go into Yorba Linda or Bel Air or another well off place and Dr. Lee with his lawyer buddy Mr. Patel will both be voting republican most likely, if nothing else but for tax purposes
>>
>>34903730
Why does hardly anyone live in all that open space in-between California and Kansas City?
>>
>>34904119
the majority of college age leftists don't vote. every single antifa asshat arrested at berkeley didn't register to vote.
>>
>>34904132
too dang hot
>>
>>34904132
Limited water.
>>
File: 1502898581971.png (407KB, 685x838px) Image search: [Google]
1502898581971.png
407KB, 685x838px
>mfw californians are starting to show up in florida now
>>
>>34900159
>instead of Alberta separating from Canada, (most of) Canada separated from Alberta

Works for me. God Save King George VII!
>>
>>34903997
I voted against the gun laws, again a lot of the BS gun laws were put into vote. People voted yes, which means the majority is for it. For Americans you guys sure hate democracy.
>>
>>34904352
>you guys sure hate democracy
>america
>democratic
nice meme
>>
>>34904476
What is America then if not a democracy?
>>
Born and raised Californian here. I'm Left Centered and I support the 2nd amendment but I also have no problem paying a some extra taxes to help out the less fortunate. My mother (white) was on welfare when I was a toddler but she got off of it and got a job with USPS. My dad (black & 2 generations from Nigeria) was an LAX police officer. He took me and my brother down to Skid Row when we were 8 years old to culturally enrich us. Explained that we can work hard or we can live hard like those sad cases. I've had a job since I was 10 years old.

Me and my 5 closest friends are looking to purchase (hopefully connected) a few hundred acres around The Ozarks to retire on. We are a racially diverse group(with our own token white) who will do our part to make Arkansas or Oklahoma a more accepting state. We don't really care about who doesn't like it although we will be good neighbors to those who are respectful. If you don't like it you can fuck right off, it's a free country.
>>
Can you guys please Not turn /k/ into the cancerous alt-right circlejerk that is /pol/?

Thanks
>>
>>34904560
the usual meme reply is that America is a republic, not a democracy

if it was a democracy, Hillary would be President right now
>>
>>34904352
it doesnt matter if you voted against the gun laws if you voted democrats into office you did more damage,
>>
>>34904605
Agreed a large percentage of /k/ is actually left leaning, making gun exclusive to only White Supremacists is just not American. But these racists will never admit that.

TL;DR - there's already a california thread. Let this one die and leave politics at the door.
>>
>>34904352
America is not a democracy. The majority didn't vote for it a bunch of illegal fucking spics on welfare did.
>>
>>34904704
>Agreed a large percentage of /k/ is actually left leaning

only after moot sold and all the 4chan mods are leftists and now we have summerfags an bredditers
>>
>>34904704
I don't even need them to leave politics at the door, just those dumb alt-right memes like the poster right below you.
>>
>>34904732
In the future more leftist will be pro-guns than Alt Right retards, they can keep their torches and nooses. We will not let fascism run amok in this country!
>>
>>34904811
you won't survive what is coming.
>>
>>34904859
I don't think anyone of us will... but it is a long time coming.
>>
>>34903997
>>34903986

>Blaming a reasonable person instead of Trumpets who make it so no self-respecting person can vote Republican.
>>
>>34904960
Seriously can't wait.
>>
>>34899561
Californians are faggots.
>>
>>34904119
>there is a HUGE white left wing base there
This can't be emphasized enough. There are these vast enclaves of people in lala land there.
>>
>>34904352
>Be American
>Vote against the 2nd Amendment

Choose 1 faggot.
>>
>>34899723
Our education system is bad here in California. We also have statistically lower IQs than a lot of our neighboring states for whatever reason (in my area it's because of the mass pesticide spraying).
>>
>>34905370
>Hasn't looked at all the Juans, Juanitas, Tyrones and Laqueeshas in detention halls across the state.
You're an idiot.
>>
>>34905359
Can you stop using that word?

Seriously it shows how uneducated you are. Also keep hugging that AR when even your spokes person said, most deaths occur using handguns. Handguns are just faster and can be concealed unlike fucking ARs and hunting rifles.
>>
>>34905388
>>34905359
>>34904732
>>34904704
>>34904606
>>34904333
>>34904119
>>34904049
>>34903636
>fagdit spacing
Y'all need to leave.
>>
>>34905388
Oh no, some faggot thinks I'm uneducated whatever will I do? :'^(
>>
>>34903977
I wish San Francisco was still the wonderful place it was in the late 1800s. Chinese and Japanese people fucking everywhere, German butchers and bakeries, multiple gun stores in a 5 square mile area, kooks who declare themselves Emperor, and heavy industry to the south and on the east coast of the peninsula. My hometown is a shithole now with all the techies, leftist scum, and the charity/NGO office on every corner.
>>
>>34905434
i have been posting on 4chan for 13 years and i can tell you that people have always posted with spacing like that
>>
>>34905434
yeah man fuck readability anyone who uses full stops or line breaks is a faggot
>>
>>34898828
>In other words, positive encounters?
obviously people who are Californian In Spirit are gonna stay in california, and people who dislike california are going to leave california and be not californian
>>
>>34905387
>for whatever reason
Yes, there are retards. I said for whatever reason because there are multiple reasons. I live in an area that's predominantly white and nisei Japanese and we have retards running around everywhere and dying of cancer at atrocious rates because we overdid it with the pesticides 50 years ago.
>>
>>34905473
It's difficult for me to explain to people exactly what San Francisco is like today. Whenever I mention anything the response I always get is "Well you lived in LA and NYC, must be the same thing," but it's not at all. I actually might not mind dying in a nuclear explosion if it meant that this shithole would get wiped off the face of the planet. I don't think I've ever been anywhere so full of rude people, rampant drug abuse, crime to pay for said drug abuse, zombie crackheads literally everywhere, feckless politicians who accomplish nothing with hundreds of millions of dollars in tax money, mentally insane men walking around naked or in dresses with boob implants, overpriced EVERYTHING, and insufferable people who tell you that this is the best city in America despite there being almost nothing good about it. The people here are sick and it's likely only going to get worse.

"Oh also, what's that? There's crackheads stabbing people in public and a man attacking tourists on the BART? No, you're not allowed to have a CCW to protect you while you're out in the open air insane asylum that is our city, why would you need that? Also we're going to have a relatively small police force that does nothing to uphold our laws. Enjoy your stay."
>>
>>34905499
Not necessarily true, I am strong left leaning classical liberal. However the elected officials here in California are not liberals they are corrupt authoritarian which is why I left. Just because I will be moving to Idaho doesn't mean I will all of a sudden be conservative or vote conservative.
>>
>>34905370
>We also have statistically lower IQs than a lot of our neighboring states for whatever reason
If only there was some kind of explanation for this.
>>
>>34905434
gb2reddit
>>
Hypothetical, lets say a Civil War happens. The pacific/atlantic fleet and the western/eastern bases are taken over by the UN under Obama. The only major base that is still American owned is in Texas, the president is missing as well as the nuclear suitcase. No electricity, no banking system, food sources are dwindling except for whatever we can scavenge.

What side will you side with:

Texans or the UN.
>>
>>34904811
Deagle brand deagle. My man!
>>
>>34898828
not a good story but my boss is from ca
>recently went to spain
>boss talks to me about visiting spain and expresses disappointment about the terrorist attack
>he brings up charlottesville
>muh moral eqivilance
>me "antifa and neo nazis are both loser fringe types who worship mass murderers i wouldn't want to throw in with either"
I hope i still have a job on monday, fucking depressing that i have to worry about this shit
>>
>>34903371
It's amazing what you can rationalize when you're dedicated to disarming the plebs
>>
>>34899936
What's wrong with New Mexico?
Great gun laws.
Lots of public land with good access.
Cheap to live.
Can get a good job with most skill sets.
>>
File: raange 23.jpg (602KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
raange 23.jpg
602KB, 866x1300px
In addition to myself, I know ten Californians who have moved to Oregon from Southern California in the last 5 years.

One is a die hard Paulbot.
One is environmentally conscious but drives a diesel and voted for Gary Johnson
One is anti "assault rifle" but flip flops politically and hunts more than anyone I know.
One is pro gun, votes libertarian.
His Korean wife is so conservative she openly talks about hating Jews and middleasterners because of how she's seen them act in business since she came to America. She REALLY hates "persians."

I know three Californians who are neutral with regard to gun rights and politics, they are rational and have on their own accord voted against most gun prohibitions I've talked to them about.

I know two Californians who are pretty liberal, but not so antifa-rabid that they refuse to have actual calm rational conversation. We enjoy each other and I have taken one shooting before.

I have met lots of apparently liberal Californians here in Oregon but I didn't get the impression that they are beyond hope, fuck things up or bash peoples heads in with bike locks. I just don't know any of them enough to judge their actual politics beyond what I see.

I have never knowingly met a Californian antifa or similar such activist/hateful turd. Here, activists are all homegrown Oregonians.
>>
>>34905847
>NM
crap economy with lots of meth heads, perfect for retirement if you have money.

>AZ
perhaps my favorite state, good economy with lots of meth heads and cartel remnants, perfect if you have upper middle class money or higher. also arguably the best state for guns both in terms of laws, shooting clubs/groups (Ian and the 2 gun matches from InRangeTV are in Tucson), and ranges/places to go shooting. I hope to move back some day....
>>
>>34903371
It's because of how slow the judicial system is.
It literally does not matter what laws you pass, or how unconstitutional they are.
If you gave enough of a shit, it will take over a decade for that law to reach the Supreme Court.
You can't even get punished for passing unconstitutional laws.
>>
Ever notice how on any restaurant menu, the "California Omlette" or the "California Burger" always has Avacado on it?

I think "Remove Avocado" should be our new anti-Cali slogan.
>>
>>34902767
Who says they can't legally own them?

Maybe the gun you're selling is on the roster.
>>
>>34905999
you may have trips but you are wrong as avocado is delicious
>>
>>34906038
To devour your enemy is one way of removing them. It still works.

Remove Avocado.
>>
You retards do know that Cali is the #1 state when it comes to GDP and gets money taken away from them by the fed. Government(just like every other blue state) to give to red states who accomplish nothing with the Money?

Don't you think there's a reason for that?
>>
>>34903667
>Not knowing this country was founded upon balancing minority rule and majority rule
>Not knowing the majority of the Founders except a notable few feared a "tyranny of the majority"
>>
>>34903697
And you can stay in San Francisco, niggerlover
>>
>>34906142
>Not knowing that much of the structure of our government is horribly outdated
>>
>>34898828
me, im full right wing even since youth, moved during high school and it took nothing to integrate because i was already at home
>>
File: Washington_population_map.png (142KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Washington_population_map.png
142KB, 700x400px
>>34906142
that's what the Electoral College is for

but at a state level, majority rules

also, for westerners, you lot are partly to blame for having your voices diminished because you predominately settled in one part of each state

look at this map of Washington, at least 75% or more of the state's population is concentrated in the Seattle area

meanwhile a state in the Eastern US like Pennsylvania can go red because the population is more spread out across the state and thus people have more of a voice
>>
>>34898828
All the Californians that beat the shit out of Antifa at Berkeley
>>
>>34898828

I am one if that counts. Fucking hated Commiefornia and moved out just so I could buy a gun and have a decent paying job and to join the NRA and start a family
>>
>>34905922
>His Korean wife is so conservative she openly talks about hating Jews and middleasterners because of how she's seen them act in business since she came to America. She REALLY hates "persians."

>conservative

I think the word you're looking for is racist you dumb shit
>>
>>34906018
SCCY? TCP?
>>
File: ARE YOU PICKING UP MY SARCASM.png (44KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU PICKING UP MY SARCASM.png
44KB, 1200x1200px
>>34908268
I didn't know "Jews" and "Persians" were races of people, I thought one was a religion and the other a language.

Neat, you learn something new every day!
>>
Commiefornia annon here. I turned 21 only 4 days ago and its been like a fucking college project with getting all this bullshit together. I basically had the California DoJ page bookmaked because there is a metric fuckton of documents to read over.
>>
>>34908549
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
>>
>>34904605
No.
>>34905388
Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>34898828
Stay in Cali, we don't want you. And the answer is no, every Californian I've known was terrible.
>>
File: 1437255608073-1.jpg (353KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1437255608073-1.jpg
353KB, 1920x1200px
Californian here looking to escape the state and my abusive family, though I'm a neet, which makes that complicated, I get this isn't /soc/ but if anyone would be interested in hosting me at least until I can get a job, I'd appreciate it immensely.

it's a shame how the politics and taxes are here, as it's a beautiful place with nice weather and lots of BLM land
>>
>voted Trump
>hates Rhinos
>issues that I don't care about = abortion, tranny restrooms, gay shit
When I mean I don't care about them I meant being indifferent.
>pro-fun, pro-deathpenalty

Is this conservative enough to move anywhere with out getting my cars keyed?
>>
>>34905434
People have been posting like that on 4chan since before reddit was invented.

GTFO of here with your stupid ebaumstextwall shit.
>>
>>34902409
Are traps considered trannies? Because I kinda like traps although I wouldn't swing that way.
>>
>>34904588
So your a nigger? R÷EEEEE÷EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 14/88
>>
>>34899550
>>34899550
More on lucrative cattle raising?
>>
File: 43634252352.jpg (203KB, 735x869px) Image search: [Google]
43634252352.jpg
203KB, 735x869px
>>
>>34904588
is this pasta?
>>
>>34900159
>SC not part of dixie
Shit, We'd prolly start all that shit in the first place...again...
>>
>>34903956
stay in california and kys faggot
>>
>>34898828
Montanan here, no. Every one I met have been big time anti-gun and very shitty drivers trying to turn this amazing state into a shithole they fled from. I don't blame people that end up road raging so much in california.
>>
>>34898828
I was born in California and been living here for 25 years, I like guns and don't agree with the laws.
My grandpa was from Mexico and he was into gun maintenance, not sure how in depth he got though, but he didn't run a weapon shop or anything so it was probably a hobby.
I miss him.
>>
>>34915301
>I was born in California and been living here
So has more than 10% of the country. You can't write them off wholesale.
>>
File: 4lVLPbmP.jpg (84KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
4lVLPbmP.jpg
84KB, 600x450px
>>34898828
Fuck off faggot. The only reason why you lose your gun rights is because you love your liberal leaders.

>muh pot
>muh obongo care
>duh environment brah

Also people with Californian license plates here get harassed. I personally don't do that shit but the people here are fed up with you commie pot heads in our neighborhoods.
>>
>>34917611
Fuck that. California is a great state ruined by liberal politicians who seek to create a statist paradise with the help of hordes of brown people and dumbass city dwelling whites. I'm here because I was born here, and will leave as soon as I finish my last year of college.

Unlike the Californian hippie trash whose emigration has ruined CO, OR, and WA, I'm moving to a place that's in agreement with my values instead of seeking to change it.
>>
File: 20150921_141750.jpg (774KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
20150921_141750.jpg
774KB, 1936x1936px
>>34898828
Me
>>
>>34901860
Can confirm, I live in Sac but whenever possible I hitch a ride with a friend to his home town near San Andreas to shoot.
>>34901995
Begone, Phil.
>>
>>34899740
>And you wonder why people hate you

Because they say "fuck you and fuck California" to me and I say "fuck you" back?

I just find it annoying that shit-for-brains like yourself hate me without ever having met me, for some offense you can't articulate beyond "you live someplace where some people vote for things I don't like!" Well, sorry--fuck people like that, and I think I'm going to make an effort to move near them just to piss their asses off.
>>
>>34899936
>Arizona being a shithole
>But you choose New Cuck?

I've been all over AZ. Everything I've seen is either wilderness (which is okay, but a lot of it is 110 degrees in the summer, and fuck that) or a shithole town. Nah. You can have it.
>>
>>34918092
You look like a school shooter.
>>
>>34901211
>Shitskin texmex mystery meat californians will never be good neighbors, you turn wherever you go to into the same shitshole you claim to hate by voting for democrats, rinos, and jews.

To paraphrase that previous post, "and you wonder why Californians are condescending to you". I know this will puzzle you, so I'll give you the short answer: it's because you're a retard. A bigoted, stupid, unthinking retard.
>>
>>34905588
>"Oh also, what's that? There's crackheads stabbing people in public and a man attacking tourists on the BART? No, you're not allowed to have a CCW to protect you while you're out in the open air insane asylum that is our city,
>why would you need that? Also we're going to have a relatively small police force that does nothing to uphold our laws.
>Enjoy your stay."

And yet if you think this and want to leave, you get fuckers like 3/4 of the posters in this thread telling you to stay there. So we call them assholes, and they bitch about how we're condescending and don't treat them with enough respect.... lol
>>
>>34905673
> taken over by the UN under Obama

Before you go posting stuff like this, you should probably learn what the UN is, and how it works. M'kay?
>>
>>34908752
>Commiefornia annon here. I turned 21 only 4 days ago and its been like a fucking college project with getting all this bullshit together. I basically had the California DoJ page bookmaked because there is a metric fuckton of documents to read over.

What the fuck are you talking about? If you mean to buy a gun, you're being stupid. Go to a gun store. Pick out the one you want. Pay the man his money. Fill out the two page form. Wait ten days and pick up the gun. You're done. There's nothing you have to read from the DoJ's website.
>>
>>34911185
>Stay in Cali, we don't want you.

Where do you live? I'm making it a point to move there and bring as many of my neighbors as I can.
>>
>>34904352
If it makes you feel any better, I think 6 million people voted yes on that stupid gun control package and 3 million voted no to it in California.
So there's still a pathetic sizable group in CA that's pro-2a.

Look at the Trump vote, 3 mil+ voted for him in CA. But this state is fuck huge on people.
>>
>>34904704
It kind of gets grinding when you are for 2A for all, but a good portion of the people getting that right will sooner than later fight and vote to take away 2A for everyone except for themselves and the interest groups that protect them. So do understand that while the extreme right might not want niggers/muslims/spics/etc to have guns, it is the majority left that wants more abd more gun control on everyone except the government and rich elites that can afford going through hoops or hiring armed security.
>>
>>34898828
Californian transplant here, actually dig my 1911, and AR, not top of the line gear, but I really enjoy my second amendment rights, living in the South by the way, fuck California gun laws, I miss it over there at times, but glad I have more rights here.
>>
File: ca_laws.jpg (103KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
ca_laws.jpg
103KB, 750x750px
>>
>>34898828
*raises hand*

Moving out today from California.

Wish me fucking luck guys. Away from all this. I turn into one of those transplants I'm throwing myself in traffic.
>>
>>34918489
Hahahaha don't forget the fingerprint.
>>
I'm Californian.
I want out, but it's currently financially unfeesable given I need to get a job and a place in the new area beforehand.
I do want to move to Texas though, because I love everything there is about guns and want my freedoms. I'm sick of this cucked state.
>>
>>34919044
K. Bye, Phil. Write when you find work.
>>
>>34918554
what the fuck do you expect people to do? If you don't live in cali, you can't really vote to change anything there unless you're voting on the federal level. And I think I can safely say most of us vote in favor or gun rights here.
>>
>>34917223
Living here, yes. Born here? No. Based on my informal, nonscientific longitudinal survey, between 20 and 40% of current Californians are from elsewhere. When I was in high school in SoCal in the 70s, about 10% of the student body were from another state. Another 10% were from Mexico. Roughly another 20% were born here to Mexican parents, while only another 10% had out-of-state US parents.

The demographic really started changing in the 80s. That's when people stopped coming here to find work, and started coming here for the benefits. Those are the assholes who fucked this state. Now them and their children are stuck here. Too broke, stupid, and imbedded to leave.

Californians didn't fuck up California. It's the trash from the other 49 who screwed us.
>>
>>34918501
>Majority of Californians vote to ban gay marriage.
>Politicians tell us that the will of the people shouldn't contravene constitutional rights and that the vote should be ignored.
>Majority of Californians vote for unconstitutional gun laws.
>Politicians tell us that the will of the people should be respected.
Lib logic.
>>
File: 1461724424563.jpg (164KB, 499x514px) Image search: [Google]
1461724424563.jpg
164KB, 499x514px
>>34899394
What part anon? Want to shoot sometime?
>>
>>34899550
The American Dream
>right in my feels, anon
>>
>>34905370
I'm pretty sure what you're talking about are blacks and Hispanics, anon.
>>
>>34922089
>Californians didn't fuck up California. It's the trash from the other 49 who screwed us.

This

California is basically the UK, with the rest of the US being Eastern Europe
>>
>>34912031
About 4 years ago you would catch a major ration of shit if you posted a wall of text on 4chan without paragraph breaks.
>>
>>34898828
Honestly I wouldn't mind having an AR15 like that, as long as I still have a regular uncucked rifle to back it up
>>
>>34908752
Are you terminally stupid or something? It's not a difficult process. It takes about 90 seconds for the guy behind the counter at your lgs to explain it to you.
>>
>>34905388
Stop using what word? American? No, fuck you faggot, I'm a goddamn American and I'll always be proud of it.
>>
>>34918092
Oh wow an authentic Roof Korean
>>
>>34898828
Uhh, I just moved from Orange County to Tempe, AZ.

Considering the state in which decades of unchecked liberal control of state assembly has left the state, I'm voting straight ticket republican. need to get an arizona state driver's license, then i'll be filling out a few form 4's.

I've encountered californians who feel the same way. Mostly from orange county though, it's kind of the suburban GOP oasis.
>>
Coloradans are always complaining about Californians, seemingly oblivious to the group of Californians (larger in size than the population of the Front Range Urban Corridor) that are more American than they are. If coastal Cali secedes from the union as everyone wishes, this will leave a right wing inland California that would make Colorado the new cuck state. It won't matter if you vote blue or red. You'll all be known as cancer.

How do you like them apples, Colorado? Because those apples are being cooked into your just desserts right now. Better move to Cheyenne while the going is good.
>>
>>34901211
>texmex
>tex
>california

Is this that "projection" thing I'm always hearing about? California's maladies are many, but the blame for "texmex" falls elsewhere.
>>
>>34905388
Faggot.
>>
Why are these claims of "Californian's ruined my state" never supported by any data?

Why are states nowhere near California turning bluer over the same time period?

You just don't want to admit the truth. Some states are getting more liberal all on their own.
>>
>>34922089
California has suffered for decades absorbing the filth of every other state pretty much without complaint.

Now a small percentage return to their flyover shitholes and the whining is endless.

I'm loving every laugh.
>>
>>34923164
Not true.

States like Virginia and North Carolina have become bluer almost entirely because of transplants moving there.

Now, I'm not specifying "California transplants", but to say states like those became blue entirely on their own is false.
>>
>>34923164
One of the main reasons California is so fucked is because the other states have been using it as a toilet upon which to shit out all of their homegrown leftists. Orange County here. I'm sick of marxist transplants trying to make this place their new home.
>>
>>34923164
>You just don't want to admit the truth. Some states are getting more liberal all on their own.

No, it's muh liberal calicuck jew lizardman rapefugee conspiracy REEEEE
>>
>>34898828
i'm a NJ expat who moved to PA and has been voting red every election. We're not all shitheads, but I am concerned about an influx of NJ expats moving just to avoid the taxes.
>>
>>34923205
So your real issue isn't with Californians. You just have a problem with freedom of movement...?
>>
>>34898828
After I get my A&P license and I'm done with my National Guard contract I'm leaving this shithole. By a few acres in another state, probably join their guard and do my best to blend with the locales. It's too late for California so I wanna try and save one of the other states
>>
>>34898828
that's double stack isn't that illegal in california?
>mfw I actually like the aesthetic
>>
File: 1457129568930.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457129568930.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>34923268
Nope, just correcting the record.
>>
>>34905601
We're full, go to Oregon, Washington or Utah.
>>
>>34905601
>left leaning
>classical liberal
Choose one. Classical liberalism is antithetical to socialism.
>>
>>34923210
Sending mentally ill hobos one way ticket to California aside, I think its more a mix of the culture or myth of CA that attracts certain people and those certain people, when concentrated, vote horrible people into office.
That and the tech boom right now, shit pushing people out, domino style.
>>
>>34905601
>because I will be moving to Idaho doesn't mean I will all of a sudden be conservative or vote conservative.
you are the californian everyone hates
>>
>>34907289
It used to be that states often had a Senate much like US Senate i.e. not population based so as to make sure rural counties where not drowned out by urban counties. That changed with a supreme court ruling in the 1964 where the supreme court told the states that state Senate's had to be based off of population. This meant that urban counties got even more votes for and rural ones even less. The cases is called Reynolds v Sims if you are wondering
>>
>>34905601
Stay the fuck out of Idaho, you
Commie fuck. We don't want your kind shitting up our state.
>>
>>34923324
Double stacks are allowed as long as it's limited to 10 rounds
>>
>>34923689
I never knew that. Fucking SCOTUS, screwing people over once again.

I mean, isn't a State House already supposed to be population based?
>>
File: 1493154619751.jpg (70KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
1493154619751.jpg
70KB, 1024x759px
>live in florida
>pretty much have range where I can shoot free whenever I want to
>have guns and reloading equipment
>planning to move to Cali to be closer to family, only visited there for 3 days...

Life is telling me to do it. Maybe its because I swore I never would and life likes being funny like that....I feel my destiny is in Cali for time being....but at the same time I dread going from having a range and guns to dealing with a state that wants to require permits for buying ammo...
>>
>>34898961
So much this jesus christ. I'm still hurting from the last anti gun prop to pass that 10 years ago wouldnt have even been considered.
>>
>>34899394
>>34922133
Is this a start of a nevada meet up? I make 3
>>
>>34923942
Yes. Ideally, the best way to fix this would be through more representatives in each legislative body. However, this would actually have a chance at passing if put to a vote and people don't like things that have a chance at becoming the law of the land.
>>
>>34898943
>lived in current house for 17 years
>since carpetbaggers from CA, NY, NJ, etc began moving here everything went to shit
>constant construction on roads
>new neighbors on left side are cunts and called city on us
>house valuation has doubled along with taxes
>have to fight valuation increases every year because of these faggots

fuck carpetbagger liberals, leave texas alone
>>
File: 1502349958198 (1).png (488KB, 1200x775px) Image search: [Google]
1502349958198 (1).png
488KB, 1200x775px
>>34898828
The only good Cali is a dead Cali.
>>
>>34926516
Cobain yourself.
>>
File: 1502420913646.jpg (39KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1502420913646.jpg
39KB, 650x488px
>>34899740
>>34901211
>>34905260
>ITT: people who would never say shit to someone from CA if they became nieghbors with one.

Lol, you whining bitches are trying to alienate your alllies but im not even worried, none of you would have the balls to say shit to my face even if i didnt agree with your political positions.
>>
>>34899561
Sucking dicks is more your specialty, califag
>>
>>34927245
>>34929833
Heres another one
>>
>>34901995
Fuck off Phil
>>
>>34904605
Unfortunately ever since the election we've been flooded with 14 year olds from r/TheDonald and other such normieholes who think 4chan is anonymous stormfront. Give it time, eventually they'll get bored and leave.
>>
>>34929842
My my you are one salty motherfucker.
>>
>>34898977
The fucking massholes moving to new hampshire for muh rural charm are, though. The idiot town leaderships are eating it up in the name of tourism money after manufacturing blew up in the 80s.
>>
>>34903977
He's talking about Maine not massachusetts
>>
>>34929896
One hell of a response there dumbfuck. Heres a (you) for trying.
>>
>>34904132

The Federal Gov't owns an insane amount of land west of the Mississippi River. They're just sitting on it, and if you think really hard about why it might be a good idea to keep a chunk of land in reserve, you'll realize that this is one of the handful of smart things the USG is doing.

They pass it off as environmentalism though.
>>
File: Idaho desert4.jpg (162KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Idaho desert4.jpg
162KB, 1280x960px
>>34903956
>>34905601
If you vote democrat fuck off to some other state, last thing we need is you and yours coming in and ruining our gun filled paradise. We don't want that shit here and every year more fuckheads move in only to be completely shocked and horrified to find out it's super conservative and basically everyone's got multiple guns including the evil black ones. There is a massive reason seeing a CA plate pisses almost everyone off here. Almost as bad as that ridiculously bad "blue girl, red state" bullshit.

If you just have to come here and can't vote conservative then vote libertarian. Do not vote for the people who are going to screw this whole thing up just like they have CA and the whole northeast excluding a few lucky states.

If any Californians who are not out to ruin a good thing want to do us a MASSIVE favor tell literally everyone you know Idaho is the shittiest place on the planet. Make us seem ultra boring and like the most deserving of the states called "fly overs", tell them it's nothing but desert, tell them everyone here is a crazy conservative gun nut, I don't care so long as it would make a typical CA faggot think twice about coming here. We may seem outwardly nice but we fucking hate California and most people from there.
>>
>>34930304
>Idaho

Democrats aren't moving to Idaho. It's actually Republicans/conservatives from other states (like California) moving to Idaho.

The increasing polarization in the US means that people are increasingly moving to areas that reinforce their views.

A Democrat/liberal from California is more likely to move to a state like Oregon, Nevada, or Colorado. After all, those are blue states.
>>
>>34930328
We do get legitimate political refugees from CA but I assure you the idiot dems are coming. I blame articles that keep putting us in their top ten places to live for all sorts of shit. Dems read these clickbaity articles and see that Idaho isn't so far away after looking it up in google earth or whatever then do zero research about the people and the political make up. I get in arguments with these fuckwits all the damn time and have witnessed plenty rage out over "all the fucking rednecks". They need to be educated on why Idaho is not the state for them and helped to find a place more in fitting with their views.
>>
File: 418454580237 290.jpg (18KB, 290x348px) Image search: [Google]
418454580237 290.jpg
18KB, 290x348px
>>34930304
I can understand your frustration. And her's. I'm a red boy in a blue state. I wouldn't display it on a bumper sticker though.
>>
>>34925800
be sure to buy a gen 4 glawk and vp9 before moving so that you can sell them for double msrp
>>
File: Nope.jpg (65KB, 463x620px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
65KB, 463x620px
>>34930373
God I fucking hate that gods damned bumper sticker.

>pic very related
>>
>>34930328
Boise/Moscow Disagree. It's a coin flip if someone is from the coast or not in those two cities.
>>
>>34930410
Seems to be more of a Northern Idaho thing.

http://www.npr.org/2017/02/14/512875545/leaving-urban-areas-for-the-political-homogeneity-of-rural-towns
>>
>>34930410
Pretty much. If you get with the program and become one of us or at least make a good effort we're going to be quite welcoming, just get rid of that fucking plate (target practice is a great option).

We're fucking tired of the shitheads though, like I said, PLEASE help us out by deterring them from moving here.
>>
>>34930428
For reference I'm from Boise and I'm sick of this shit.
>>34930304
>>34930369
>>34930438

BTW, this is the most Idaho posters I've seen in a thread in quite a long time. Where's everyone from? Already part of the completely disused steam group thing?
>>
File: w h o a.jpg (94KB, 640x542px) Image search: [Google]
w h o a.jpg
94KB, 640x542px
>>34899190
get back to school summer child
>>
>>34930304
>Idaho is the shittiest place on the planet. Make us seem ultra boring and like the most deserving of the states called "fly overs", tell them it's nothing but desert, tell them everyone here is a crazy conservative gun nut

This is literally all true about Idaho though...
>>
>>34932738
That's the spirit!
>>
>>34898828
california and its entire population should have been locked down to quarantine along time ago
they are like the spread of cancer and destroy everyplace they migrate to.
>>
>>34905588
I really like the people who defend Muni, the bus/light rail system here. They claim it's the better public transport in the USA. But for a bus system that only has to cover 7 miles by 7 miles, about to hit $90 for a monthly pass and most likely $100+ in few years, it is a goddamn horror show of nasty and inefficiency.
>>
>>34932939
You mean the same Muni that's shut down on weekends all day and weekday evenings after 9:30PM because they couldn't figure out how to schedule the maintenance work properly? SF reminds me of NYC if it were run by children.
>>
File: keep_idaho_beautiful.jpg (19KB, 512x181px) Image search: [Google]
keep_idaho_beautiful.jpg
19KB, 512x181px
>>34930454
>the most Idaho posters I've seen in a thread in quite a long time
We had an Idaho general thread up for like 5 days once, it was really something.
>>
>>34906038
Avocado tastes like shit.

Remove avocado. Also those assclowns make almonds. Almonds taste like shit. Remove almonds.
>>
File: 1rszvg.jpg (86KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1rszvg.jpg
86KB, 400x600px
>>34898943

holy shit are you me?

STOP MOVING TO TEXAS IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT 2A AND THINK SANCTUARY CITIES ARE OK

FUCK YOU AND FUCK ANCHOR BABIES

low IQ fucks...
>>
>>34899018

I don't want to attempt to predict the future fellow Texas brother, but the demographics of the state are changing for the worse.

These fucking spics driving wages lower and lower and voting for more government bennies... the same party wants to restrict 2A.

I don't want to leave based Texas because of blue Dallas, Houston, and Austin.

What is your take on it?
>>
>>34898943
I feel like you shouldn't be able to vote on any states laws until you've lived there 10+ years.
>>
File: 1489898980334.jpg (22KB, 565x421px) Image search: [Google]
1489898980334.jpg
22KB, 565x421px
>Californians coming to my beautiful texas
>every time i see a california licence plate here
>>
>>34898984
Portland metro area skews everything. Like Seattle/King county, where a tiny 3 bedroom house is $800k but across the Sound a ferry ride away you can get a bigger house and 10 acres for $200-300k, or a fucking farm and 30 acres in Eastern WA for $150k.
>>
>>34898997
>most people in California just don't give a fuck about politics.
Then it's their own fault their state is shit, and should stay with their sinking ship instead of spreading their retarded politics to other states.
>>
>>34898984
Portland and Bend make up for that statistic, and its all in housing. Cost of living is still pretty low otherwise
>>
>tfw High Desert Masterrace
>tfw either moving to Arizona or Nevada
>tfw if not, moving to the PNW so Oregon or Washington get get another Red voter

Also, compliance is for pussies
>>
File: 1502738636280.png (912KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502738636280.png
912KB, 1110x1080px
>>34906064
>Don't you think there's a reason for that?
southern red states have the highest percentages of blacks?
>>
File: 1503365903592.jpg (41KB, 475x395px) Image search: [Google]
1503365903592.jpg
41KB, 475x395px
Reminder that Reagan's amnesty is what ruined Cali forever

>give millions of illegals amnesty
>they go on to vote for the democrat party

LMAO

it's sad when you realize California used to be just a Texas 2.0 with nicer beaches.
>>
>>34901380
>Iranian

It depends how they get here. Immigrants who came here the right way, came fleeing actual oppression (like the Ayatollah or Khmer Rouge) are generally conservative as fuck because they've seen first hand what leftist and/or identity politics give them.

Shame that their kids get fucked up because the Democrats #1 recruiting tool is brainwashing every kid from age 2 to think "brown = liberal".

My old partner was black as fuck, came from the ghetto but joined the Marines, went to college, became a federal agent. I've seen actual honest to God hillbilly racists treat him with more respect than the average nigger.
>>
>>34904811
Jesus Christ what is it with leftists and disgusting, unkept facial hair?
>>
>>34907289
>look at this map of Washington, at least 75% or more of the state's population is concentrated in the Seattle area

Washington was pretty Purple until Microsoft, Amazon, and etc blew up in the Seattle area.

The overwhelming majority of people coming to Washington for work are coming from California, and are working in the tech industry in Seattle. They've now (in the last 4 years) started steadily voting in the same fuckwits and shit politics that turned California in to a shit hole. See the Seattle City Council and King County admins conspiring to keep an initiative blocking free injection sites off the November ballet.
>>
>>34918092
hey look, chink-chink.
>>
>>34923164
>Why are states nowhere near California turning bluer over the same time period?
Don't know about Oregon, but Washington has turned steadily bluer in the last 10 years, and its accelerating. In the early 2000s we had a Republican governor. We've had Republican controlled legislatures in the past.

Now? Republicans are barely hanging on in the Senate, they're the only thing stopping us from going full retard. The Dems are pushing a mileage tax ON TOP off our above average gas tax. They've introduced measures to impliment an income tax despite it being expressly against the State Constitution. Seattle passed a law taxing ammunition sales, and the Dems want to push that statewide.

In Washington now the Republicans are holding their ground, barely. But all the new Californian "progressive" cucks are passing that shit in referendums.

Study Washington, specifically. It's Californians that have turned us from purple to blue, and we're getting bluer. I can't wait until the mega quake wipes out King County.
>>
>>34898997
YES bro.
The firearms black market is fucking BOOMING here because of just total apathy, and it's something no one really understands or even knows about unless they deal with it firsthand
>>
>>34899010
maybe if people in other states could fucking drive properly, condescension wouldn't be an issue
>>
>>34938341
Fucking this. The left lane is for going fast. The blinker is the stem on your left. Don't tail gate. Drive at least the speed limit. Don't speed up when I'm passing you. Follow these basic rules and I won't make you look like a dumb bitch on the highway.
>>
File: 1502579216761.gif (2MB, 425x270px) Image search: [Google]
1502579216761.gif
2MB, 425x270px
>>34905999
TRIPS HAS SPOKEN!
REMOVE AVOCADO!!!!
>>
>>34938396
GO GO POWER FAGGOTSTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34938396
They don't into glorious Mexican super fruit. Seriously, avocado is delicious. Eggs, burgers, chips, tacos, it goes so well with so many tasty things. If anything it should be
>this drowns the Californian.
>>
>>34935162
>It's just getting so dangerous in California, anon, we had to move.
>Wow, you need an ID to vote here?! So racist! Why aren't you more welcoming of mexicans? They're people just like you!
Repeat until the entire usa is mexican thanks to dumbass emigrating californians.
>>
File: mad bugman.gif (839KB, 450x402px) Image search: [Google]
mad bugman.gif
839KB, 450x402px
>>34938583
The worst part is that I am hispanic. And I reeeaaaallly dont like mexicans. Some are cool dudes. But a large majority are not. Then the people who came here legally dont like illegals because they worked their asses off to be here instead of just hopping the boarder.
>>
>>34900159
this is the gayest thing ever.
>>
>>34898828
>>34898863
>>34898890
>>34898943
YES, we must extradite and remove all dumb, communist, wellfare and or "liberal" leftists from our state so we can once again clain our beautiful and awesome state!

California has everything you could ever want from a state other than political and social reasoning and logic, but once we get rid of all the ducks everything from our amazing cast desert, big cities and small towns and snow capped forrests...
in the south to out lush giant forrests, comfy small towns and big cities in the north, all the nature, animals, red woods, monuments and Vineyards and cheese factories.

Let all the leftists and noguns live in an empty gravely shut hole state while we live in a state that has grand desert's, mountain ranges, forrests, and instilled culture, history and industry that are all almost simular to Europe without the baggage of being so stagnant and old, The US is still young and fresh in comparison, some of the grandest things in the whole country.

But the fucking people are awful, just like Europe actually a bunch of old people influencin young people with outdated authoriarian elitist ideals like communism, and identity, cults of personality, kings and leaders over patriotism, honor, liberty for all and nationalism.
>>
California transplant here living in Phoenix voting Libertarian and conceal carry every day!
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>34938673
You're one of the few good ones
>>
>>34938606
>The worst part is that I am hispanic. And I reeeaaaallly dont like mexicans.

you sound like a race traitor
>>
File: DGkY3hzXgAEZDyd.jpg (39KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
DGkY3hzXgAEZDyd.jpg
39KB, 460x215px
>>34938732
YUUUUUUUUUUP. I guess its the equivalent of disliking hicks that are loud drunks that feel entitled to anything they want because they speak the loudest
>>
>>34938753
huh?
>>
>>34937681
>High Desert Masterrace
MY DUDE, WHERE YOU LIVE?

I'm guessing Twentynine Palms, due to the large military presence there.
Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, or Kern County?
>>
File: Cali.jpg (19KB, 412x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cali.jpg
19KB, 412x450px
>>34901415
California

>excellent geography
>giant economy
>perfect climate
>some of the best agriculture in the world

but

>horrible politics
>horrible city dwellers that carry all the voting power

What a fuckin' waste. Imagine how their already-great economy would be if they had even more freedom and less government overreach

Pic related: it's where all the voting power is, and it's all super left.
>>
>>34934279
I'm pro-2A and think sanctuary cities are ok

fite me irl
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.