[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protecting yourself against terrorism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: sd_1.jpg (217KB, 1200x1499px) Image search: [Google]
sd_1.jpg
217KB, 1200x1499px
Hey /k/
I live in Barcelona and as many of you may have heard, truck of peace came to visit yesterday, it was our first islamic attack in 13 years, first islamic attack in Catalonia, and second deadliest in Spain's history. Also in Cambrils, a small but very touristic coastal town, five guys with bomb vests tried something but were luckily cut short.
Pretty spooked ATM. I'd like to take all steps possible to protect myself and the ones i love, and any tips you may offer would be very appreciated.
Currently looking at a good folder knife and low pro body armor (pic related) but any other info or help would be appreciated.
Tanks famalams
>>
>>34898618
Elect representatives that don't import Muslims by the literal boatload.
>>
petition your government to install Bollards in heavy pedestrian areas.

Go to a country that lets you have a gun.
>>
>>34898618
For car wrecks n shit, I suggest motorcycle gear armor over bullet vests. Generally anything shock resistant. However, I also think you should get a ballistic vest.
>>
Stop electing commies.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>34898618
For knife self defense, fixed blades (like the ka-bar in pic) are much better than folding, though I don't know the laws where you are.

For body armor, consider that being stab-proof and bullet-proof are two different things but there are many products that provide both stab and bullet protection, depending on what you're looking for.

Your number one ally is your own awareness of situations--identifying suspicious people (criminals always act different), thinking about exit routes within buildings, recognizing how vehicles could be used where you are, and so on.
>>
>>34898650
>>34898681
Those sound like good ideas, thanks
I AM moving to a profuns country, no doubt about that, however i'm 21, still finishing my studies n'shit, it's not that easy to just leave everything half assed and go. as soon as i'm ready i'm leaving tho, terrorism is just yet another drop of bullshit in our long overfilled cauldron of toxicity (mass tourism, terrible economic policies, very low living conditions for european standards, and about as antigun a law set as you can get just to name a few). Europe is fucked, Spain is double fucked, Catalonia is triple fucked and Barcelona is quadruple fucked. I harbour no love for my country.
>>
Can't you get a firearms license?
>>
File: ghost puncher.png (825KB, 1913x4041px) Image search: [Google]
ghost puncher.png
825KB, 1913x4041px
>>34898618
well firstly, vests dont stop a van hurling at you at a solid 80 kms an hour but im willing to bet you know that,
i could give you a bunch of bullshit thats technichally legal in your country, but at the end of the day, the best thing you can do is support protests/campaigns that support self defense.
>pic completely unrelated
but hopefully you'll get a kick out of it.
>>
File: based franco.jpg (1011KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
based franco.jpg
1011KB, 2048x1536px
>>34898618

Start killing the enemy you fucking cuck
>>
Fucking forget about terrorism already. It's statistically irrelevant. You're way more likely getting jumped by some fugee for your wallet or headstomped to death for looking at a turk the wrong way.
>>
>>34898747
I can and am currently working on it, but what difference does it make? guns have to stay at home INSIDE a safe. if you wanna move them elsewhere, it has to be a shooting range or a hunting ground and they have to be locked inside a hard case with key or code.
On top of all that, if you ever used a fun in self defence, you can expect not only your regular homicide sentence, but an additional one for unlawful possession of weapons (using a gun in an illegal way is contemplated by the law as a way of unlawful possession) self defence is not contemplated by the law here.
I know, my country is shit, spare yourselves the insults, i'll be the first one to insult and criticise it, but the hard reality is i'm stuck here for at least 3-4 more years until i can sort my shit out and leave.
So yeah, i am getting a license but it will just aid in recreational purposes.
>>
>>34898760
I hope that's ironic. My country is shit but this asshole sure isn't one to look up to
>>
>>34898780
You seem to have forgotten where you are friend.
>>
>>34898784
>/k/ - Fascism
>>
>>34898780

>Franco was the asshole
Ah yes, because leftism is working out so well for you. As others have said, your commie politicians bring in foreign invaders by the literal boatload. The only way to shift the demographics back in your favor is through genocide otherwise enjoy life under the Moors again.
>>
>>34898839
>Franco was good because leftists became very very bad decades later
I mean, he might have been somewhat justified in stopping the leftists in spain (not all of them were strictly communist...) but there's no justification for decades of dictatorship afterwards.
>>
>>34898922
Yeah, and what about mortgaging the country's future to buy arms to Germany and Italy? and what about the prison and concentration camps? and what about reinstating the monarchy just before he felt like it? Moreover, he consistently backstabbed many of his supporting sectors, not people i would be friendly to anyways but still, kind of a dick move.
Not to mention, he was never meant to have any ruling position in the first place, he was just an opportunistic, reptilian, sly vermin that crawled his way into a dictatorship. Not unlike Hillary attempted, come think about it!
>>
>>34898618
Not much you can do, bro. No armor is going to be of much help if you are hit by a fucking van. If you are unfortunate to be close to a suicide bomber, you are also pretty much fucked.
>>
>>34898922

>leftists became very very bad decades later
Leftists have always been bad.
>>
>>34898957

>what about the prison and concentration camps?
You need to actually kill your enemies to win, Trudeau
>>
>>34898957
Jesus Christ it's been like a billion years since the election, can we stop fucking talking about Hillary Clinton
>>
>>34898618
The key to protecting yourself against terrorism is either

1. Stop importing Muslims
2. Live someplace where there are few or no Muslims (Poland, Japan, New Zealand, etc.)
>>
>>34898618
you don't stand a chance without breaking weapons laws

best to just lube up your ass in advance
>>
File: The Video That Saved America.webm (3MB, 968x544px) Image search: [Google]
The Video That Saved America.webm
3MB, 968x544px
>>34898989
uhhhhhh no?
>>
>>34899954
lel
>>
>>34898644
Uhm spain is like 90% muslim since the middle ages
>>
>>34900051
Reconquista would like a word with you followed by the Inquisition(Unless you mean by the interbreeding, then that's a different story since Muslims aren't a race but a religious organization), but I'm not gonna deny, I have a hard on for the Moor architecture
>>
>>34898618
Hahaha you know what's funny. California has banned you from buying body armor
>>
>>34898780
Fucking normies
>>
>>34898618
Soft ballistic armor isn't going to protect you from anything but a handgun.

Honestly your best course of action is to move before you're stuck in the Spanish Caliphate.
>>
>>34898618
Conceal carry or openly carry a firearm. Find a large group to do the same. Any police or politicians that tell you you can't are tyrants and terrorist sympathizers and should be disposed of accordingly. Time to uncuck yourself.
>>
Truck-proof vest when?
>>
>>34898773
Holy shit you literally aren't allowed to protect yourself

Jump ship now anon
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.