[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DA/SA subcompact pistols

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0114.jpg (101KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.jpg
101KB, 600x429px
It's almost like they're a dying breed. Nowadays the only decent ones left around are the CZ 2075, PP/K-style guns, a few SIGs and Berettas, and the elusive S&W 59-style subcompacts.

Bonus points if you can find some with a manual safety, which is even rarer.

God mode: decocker + safety combo
>>
File: czstuff.jpg (903KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
czstuff.jpg
903KB, 2592x1944px
>>34894180
all I got, I don't trust the extended mag with the rami its caused FTF for me but the normal flush fit mag and 75 mags work perfectly... Beretta shoots nice as shit too like it a lot.
>>
How are they dying? That's the majority of subcompact pistols on the market
>>
File: XDESingleStack9mm.jpg (1MB, 2009x1500px) Image search: [Google]
XDESingleStack9mm.jpg
1MB, 2009x1500px
>>34894180
mit ein decocker
>>
File: 34563457.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
34563457.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34894180
Px4 Subcompact is a 15+1 DA/SA with decocker and safety

Offer tribute to your God.

To be perfectly frank I would never carry one in the pipe with any gun that didn't have a manual safety or DA. The chances of me ever having to draw and fire are incredibly low. They simply are I am doing it just in case and because it sexually excites me to have my gun rubbing up against my penis throughout the day. The chances of my accidentally pulling the trigger during a draw or just randomly have it go off because it snagged on something are far far far greater. Takes almost no additional time once you got the muscle memory and is multitudes more safe for the user and those around him.
>>
>>34894302
>Dat Grip Zoneā„¢
>>
>>34894323
*Sorry compact
>>
>>34894332
You can suck my bleeding hemorrhoids dry if you think a marketing slogan or registered trademark is going to keep me from a God tier gun.
>>
>>34894323
Is that one of those Fleshlight alien pocket pussies? How is it?
>>
>>34894423
Pretty good. Nice amount of tension. Only complaint is they have a very unique entrance but a void and then 3 inches in it turns into a bubble like canal. The lips are pretty plush so you only get like 1-2 inches into the vortex if you are 6incher.
>>
>>34894444
That doesn't sound half bad. I had considered one of those Bad Dragon dog pussies because it had a similar concept with the plush entrance but I'll have to consider one of these. You get yours from their site or what? I'm not terribly familiar with buying these types of things, you get any sick deals from retailers or something?
>>
>>34894556
No. I walked into a sex shop like an autistic and bought one from a live human bean. She joked with me because I was looking for a flesh light for like 10 minutes and it was at the damn register as their top item. I normally just do it dry and use a fleece blanket. Feels nice and there is no clean up or need of lubricant but if I want to make a night of it I break out the avatar pussy. Less contact so it takes longer but the climax is awesome because it feels like you are balls deep in a navi war slave.

Is it better to get less capacity and keep 9mm or get 1-2 extra rounds in .380 of the same size and weight?
>>
File: 1.png (193KB, 340x380px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
193KB, 340x380px
>>34894556
>>34894444
>these gets

More on topic, I'm surprised nobody mentioned HK. There are p30sk and p2000sk factory options that meet the criteria in the OP.
>>
I never got the appeal of internal hammers and no safety guns. I mean I get it if you are a soldier or a police officer that have a holster on the outside of your pants and do not need to conceal it. However for most everyone else it is just an accident waiting to happen with concealed holsters and for what? .105 second faster draw and fire?

Real life isn't John Wick. There are not many situations where you HAVE to draw that fast and can do so reliably.
>>
>>34894599
Nice, takes either a lot of guts or no shame at all to buy your alien pussy at a real deal store but I bet they see worse shit. I personally would rather keep the 9mm over slightly more rounds of .380. Statistically speaking, most defense scenarios end within the first few rounds so you'd ideally never end up using the extra capacity.
>>
>>34894397
That's great and all, but did they have to put it on the frame? It's one step better than RIA using their 1911 slides as a billboard, only because your hands cover it when you're actually holding it.
>>
>>34894281
must be a bad mag the extended mag never caused any more FTF than the flush-fitting one
>>
File: 34563457.png (930KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
34563457.png
930KB, 1280x720px
>>34894771
I mean you can probably get it online for the same price if not better. I got a second one and hated it and gave up on sex toys. The autoblow 2 was the worst $150 I ever spent.

Have you guys ever heard of this ARX composite ammo? Is it better or on par with hollow points?
>>
>>34894863
You can get most things cheaper online, such is the nature of e-commerce. I'm not convinced on those ARX polymer bullets though. Functionally they have the same concept as the Lehigh Xtreme Penetrator/Defender series but without nearly as much of the testing to really go by. I would be willing to bet the material in the ARX is significantly less dense than the Xtreme series bullets which is the biggest flaw in almost every nonlead bullet.
>>
>>34894281
Is that the 84FS? I want one of those double stack puppies so bad, feel like most smaller guns are going single stack
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.