[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immobilizing an oncoming vehicle with CCW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 16

File: nice_truck_attack.jpg (147KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
nice_truck_attack.jpg
147KB, 992x744px
Just got back from the range and saw that another terrorist attack involving a vehicle occurred in Barcelona. Since this is becoming a more and more popular way of carrying out an attack, it has me thinking: What is the best way to stop an oncoming vehicle granted that you're CCing?

Also: How do personal defense rounds, hollow points etc. perform after hitting windshields/car windows/car doors?
>>
Fast enough and with any kind of reliability? You don't. But feel free to stand there like a dear in the headlights with your S&W brand manchild pacifier, it'll make the world a smarter place.
>>
>>34890676
There's no way your CCW can stop a car in its tracks. I would imagine the best thing to do is mag dump into the windshield trying to take out the driver so he can't swerve after you, then dive out of the way. Hopefully the car will hit a wall or something soon and stop. Only other plan I could think of is going for the tires, but I feel like the guy would still have control.
>>
>>34890676
Just walk away, you won't have to deal with the police and reporters and lord help you if you hit a bystander.
>>
>>34890733
Yeah I should have been more specific but I was thinking more along the lines of being in a crowd of people and there's a vehicle plowing through the crowd. They usually lose momentum after a while

>>34890747
This was my other concern
>>
>>34890676

Short of 20mm+ or any sort of explosive with enough force to counter the inertia of said vehicle, no.Even if you disable the driver in one shot, he could deadfoot the gas and continue accelerating. In any case the vehicle will still be in motion until acted upon by an equal and opposite force.

I think it's funny, for years the idea that a car is a more lethal tool then a gun is on average has been used as a hyperbolic counter-argument to those who say guns are too dangerous for civilians. Now people are realizing you have a several-ton machine capable of killing and maiming with as much, if not more, efficiency. What kills faster, semi plowing into a crowd of 1000 people or a rifle with a 30rd mag?
>>
Just get out the way.
You can't stop a vehicle moving at high speed with a handgun.
>>
>>34890676
What the fuck has spain done to the sand niggers?
>>
File: rising-bollards[1].jpg (55KB, 799x474px) Image search: [Google]
rising-bollards[1].jpg
55KB, 799x474px
cities need to put in more bollards.

they stop vehicles. you can have retractable ones to open up or close off vehicle paths as needed. they can have lights in them to keep city sidewalks lit. you can put benches and bike racks between them. you can string chains or fencing between them to keep the pedestrians confined.
>>
>>34890827
It wasn't hyperbolic, it was forecasting. A motherfucker with murder on his mind will choose the easiest, most reliable tool available to do his killing. In countries like America where guns are as bountiful as bottled water, they choose guns. in Europe, where the governemt has decided its serfs don't deserve the right to convenient self-defense, they choose autos. more unwieldy, sure, but effective wherever you can fit it.
>>
>>34890866
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
>>
>>34890882
I always wondered what those look like below ground level. Do they rate them for impacts from vics of various tonnages/classes? How are they actuated?
>>
>>34890676
>Immobilizing an oncoming vehicle with CCW
wrong tool for the job, but dont let it interfere with your LARPing
>>
>>34890866

It's not about religious or ethnic solidarity. These "lone wolf" attacks are carried out by losers seeking to gain infamy and give their otherwise worthless lives meaning. I forget the source, but I recall reading about how those who are radicalized are otherwise poor people of little or no influence. Whatever banner they choose, it's out of that lack of wholesome humanity that their violence arises. The conflict is more an excuse for the violence than it is a means to any end.
>>
>>34890885

I agree with you, but the distinction is that a gun is by its very design intended to kill, while an automobile is not.
>>
>>34890885
>gun laws stop guns from being available
semis are simply more reliable
>>
File: 143450080945.jpg (104KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
143450080945.jpg
104KB, 1024x723px
>>34890676
>>
>>34890907
Maybe in spain. I think it is certainly a true thing for some types of lone wolfs or jihadis.

But also you have plenty of educated jihadis as well. Doesn't make it any better, but it just seems that its a myth that 'jihad would end if only they had jobs.'

I think its beyond lack of integration. Its that these are religious people looking for meaning in their life and in a lot of the places that are kinda end-stage liberalism post-modern life is failing people. There is nothing in post-modernism but welfare checks and that isn't how civilizations are maintained.
>>
>>34890928
["Shoot the guy with a BIGGER gun!" Turn to Page 53] Good job! You killed the driver super dead! He's salsa in a fuckin' can! Unfortunately, the "can" is still hurtling toward you/those nuns/that expecting mother convention! Enjoy your day in court. [Return to Page 3 if you want to try again.]
>>
>>34890957
That one would break the engine block and cause the drive wheels to seize on a semi.

Wouldn't work on an autotragic Dodge Challenger, because a car with an auto will coast if the engine seizes, but even semis with automatic shifting are actually a regular manual with computer actuated gubbins instead of a traditional planetary gear and torque converter automatic.
>>
>>34890866
From what I've picked up, it's one of three things.

1: separatists that want their particular region to become independent
2: Anti-tourist fags
3: Snackbars gonna snackbar
>>
>>34890916
And yet a car is vastly more effective at it. Really tickles the pickle you know.
>>
>>34890885
I for one think that this case of terrorism should be met as it would if Mohammed had peacefully magdumped his AK into sunbathers: A call to ban all cars, especially the high capacity assault cars that carry 7 people.
>>
>>34890896
the ones I have used were more of a suggestion to keep lawful people from driving in an area. you just flip the lid to their hole, twist the handle and pull them up. then twist again to lock them in place. they can probably stop a passenger car. though something sturdy enough with enough velocity will probably defeat them.

more serious retractable use hydraulics.
>>
>>34891033
BE A STAR, BIN THAT CAR
>>
>>34890957
So a Pak40 it is..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgk5RSUnOhE
>>
Just wait til the vehicle stops, then run up and pop them in the head. Then run away yelling "look out he's got a gun!"

Bonus points if you use a hi point and leave it at the scene so they think he an hero'd with it.
>>
Semi-related but why do mass murderers even get trials? They're usually arrested on the spot and there are dozens, if not hundreds of witnesses. Why aren't they just summarily executed?
>>
>>34891032

Much like the sun is more effective at inducing cancer than a nuclear reactor.
>>
>>34890676
Most of the time you do nothing, you're not going to have either a clear line of fire or a safe background picture to shoot, and if you so much as graze anyone else you're quite likely going to get fucked for it afterwards.

In the unlikely event you have a clear shot and a safe backdrop for firing aim for the driver, center mass. Shooting out the tyres on a car is a pretty small target frontally and likely a damn fast moving one if its passing you, and chances are you don't get time for carefully aimed shots, rather it'll be a fast magdump. Tyres on a truck are an easier target but it'll still keep going with any single tyre flat, plus with a truck the driver is both more exposed in general, and behind a near-vertical windscreen that's better for shooting through. Overall trying to outright stop a vehicle with any typical CCW pistol is likely to result in putting holes in non-critical bits of car/truck, assuming of course you don't end up putting holes in bystanders. If you can hit the driver maybe you et lucky with a quick/instant kill, but realistically you're hoping merely to reduce the length time they're able continue the attack by a few minutes, anything better is a lucky bonus.

>How do personal defense rounds, hollow points etc. perform after hitting windshields/car windows/car doors?
Windshields can deflect the round, the relatively high angle of attack on a car is not your friend here. Side windows are less of a major problem as they're both close enough to vertical in most cases/from likely firing angles, and thinner/weaker than windscreens. Doors for the most part are nothing ballistically, it's a thin sheet of metal/polymer stretched over a frame, if you hit a few specific bits such as part of a side impact protection system or window/locking mechanisms it might eat or significantly deflect a round but it's unlikely, and sure as hell isn't going to stop everything you dump through it.
>>
>>34891164

Because we're "civilized" and give due process to everyone, even shitstains that don't deserve it.
>>
>>34891164
why does the government even spend money on executing prisoners with electric chair and lethal injection, a few bullets would be much more cost and time effective
>>
>>34890713
>dear in the headlights
oh dear.
>>
>>34891548
>Tyres
Lord byron droppin' knowledge
>>
File: waterfox_2017-08-17_12-15-52.png (892KB, 1082x516px) Image search: [Google]
waterfox_2017-08-17_12-15-52.png
892KB, 1082x516px
I wondered, seeing as though there were a number of armed left-wing protesters (namely the Redneck Revolt chapter) present during the attack, could one have stopped the attacker from getting away using one of their ARs? At this point here, one could have stepped out into the road as it was backing up and fired at the windshield, likely killing them (if their aim wasn't shit under pressure). Then again I wonder, would they go to jail for killing a terrorist/murderer?
>>
>>34891033
Sweden actually tried doing this.
>>
>>34890885
"they choose autos. more unwieldy, sure, but effective wherever you can fit it." Yea but we can't defend ourselves with guns, so either way we are fucked. Also buying guns are expensive as fuck unless you want to go to jail because you bought a used pierce, or just having a loaded firearm on you, also if you actually get a unused gun, have fun using 1500 bucks on some old Star 25. shit gun.
>>
>>34890916
I suspect that anyone having their femur shattered by a car bumper will not be interested to hear that its original purpose was to save lives.
>>
>>34890896
>>34891054
Depends how much you want to spend on them, most are more of a deterent that work because people typically don't want to fuck their vehicles up arguing with a bollard. They may or may not stop a car, a truck at speed will most likely go through, perhaps with enough damage that it won't run for too much longer but probably still able to go fuck people up in the meantime.

If you spend enough you can get them rated to stop pretty much anything short of a tank, a shopping center nearish me has tight controls on allowing vehicles into it's service areas and uses bollards to prevent access, they're roughly 1 foot in diameter and since they're designed to control HGV movements, they do, as all the drivers that've tried their luck on them have discovered. A few have managed to hit them hard enough to fuck the mechanism, but so far as I know none were remotely close to actually moving even one of them, and there's 2 or maybe even 3 to the width of a truck.

However even if you invest not only in sturdy enough traffic control measures, and associated other street furniture to continue your cordon, AND in the ongoing staffing costs having people carrying out checks on those allowed through, you still cannot provide much protection from any moderately determined vehicle-based attacker for pretty much all the same reasons you can't do so against any other style attacks. Human error/laziness is going to create gaps, after a few years cost cutting is going to create even bigger ones, and even if somehow neither of those happens you still have a perimeter problem. That is although you can protect your shopping centers, transport hubs, stadia, hell maybe even whole town/city centers, you still almost always end up with concentrations of people just outside of your 'safe' area either on a daily basis or during special events, they will always be vulnerable, so attackers will always get through at least some of the time.
>>
>>34891760
For god's sake, he didn't attack anyone. He wanted to go somewhere, the crowd wouldn't move, and when he braked to see if there was another way of getting where he wanted to go some niggers started bashing in his back windhshield with baseball bats. He was probably scared out of his mind. Tell me you would've handled it better. I dare you.
>>
>>34891883
Also, he would've had a legal right to run them all over if killing a bunch of no-job punks was really his goal. They were blocking the road and attacking him. That's as clear cut as it legally gets.
>>
>>34890676
Get out of the way, let it fly past you because hitting someone with a car is difficult if you move laterally away. Then when it's passed you, follow the car from an angle, attempt to shoot a tire if the vehicle has slowed down and is within range, if vehicle has passed you and is leaving effective range call 911 immediately and let them handle it superman
>>
>>34891908
Run over the ones initially attacking yes sure, however even if you wanted to try and argue they were part of the same larger group/protest the ones he hit, ie those in front, were very clearly not attacking him, at least prior to him running into that group. At that point in time he could be considered fleeing from an attack which could grant leniency towards say minor traffic violations, but doesn't get you a free pass to drive over whoever else you might encounter.
>>
Can you people please stop being stupid, it makes /k/ look bad.

Unless you shoot a fucking tire with a 50bmg, it's going to create one or two holes, and take a few minutes to even begin to affect handling as it loses air. All you're going to fucking do is inconvenience the tow truck guys, and possibly crush people under the truck if it stops above someone.
>>
>>34890676
Conceal carry a .50AE desert eagle and magdump the radiator/engine block. gold tiger strripes give you +5 damage to machines.
>>
>>34891760
I'm guessing the cops are gonna take you in if you did that. From there though I guess your attorney could argue that from your perspective you just witnessed someone plow into other people at a protest, hurting them, and the car suddenly backed up hurting more people. The driver presumable backed up to either get another run in on the crowd there or maybe they were hoping to hit another crowd a block over. Because of this you open fire to stop what you perceived as a threat to people there at the protest/rally.

You might still go to trial because police and our justice system heavily frown on their power being usurped. They would probably spin it as "well we can't have vigilantes running around being judge, jury and executioner Judge Dredd style!" Kinda would depend on the DA and overall "gun culture" of the area.
>>
>>34890916
thank you for binning those knives englishman.
>>
>>34891981
Gold tiger stripe adds +2.5 damage and 15% reload speed, moron
>>
>something political happens
>hey /k/ how would you best deal with this situation?
>thread just turns into /pol/

we have separate boards for a reason.
>>
>>34891960
No, he would've had a legal right to run them all over. His safety was in danger, they were blocking the road illegally, and most of them were part of a group. You might say it's"immoral" but legally he would've been in the right to punch it to the speed limit or well over and just keep on driving. But he didn't. He was in all likelihood just a normal guy who didn't want his skull or his car hit by an angry irrational mob with baseball bats. Not some "evul nazi terrorist" like antifa or the news tries to make it seem like. Just a dude trying to get on with his day.
>>
>>34890676
When will you idiots learn?

YOU ARE NOT STOPPING A CAR WITH A GUN UNLESS YOU CAN DISABLE IT VERY FAR AWAY FROM YOU.

Nothing short of explosives is good for this.
>>
>>34890676
Problem is not penetration or hitting the driver but you might actually create a dead man switch on the accelerator. Driver would likely keep going as long as he could to hurt as many people as possible but he is still going to run your ass over.
>>
>>34890676
>What is the best way to stop an oncoming vehicle granted that you're CCing?
Same way as any other threat. Get rounds on target AFAP. Aim for the driver, not the wheels, radiator, or engine block. None of it's going to work in time. Cars will tend to coast even if the driver is incapacitated. Keep moving while firing to try to stay out of the vehicles path. Expect the auto glass to deflect rounds and don't expect too much accuracy.

>How do personal defense rounds, hollow points etc. perform after hitting windshields/car windows/car doors?

This is covered in the FBI ammo testing protocols. They test rounds through angled AG, 20g(iirc) sheet metal, and drywall to test how rounds perform after intermediate barriers.

In general the answer is not well. Modern JHPs do a much better job of through these kinds of automotive barriers than older non bonded rounds(GS, Hydra, etc) but they typically act like a JHP post sheet metal and and get smashed all to hell by AG. That being said as they tend to stay in one piece their BG penetration is still typically sufficient. Penetration my be less linear though particularly post AG, an extreme example of this would be the all copper corbon bullets, at least some generations of which have been observed making extreme changes in direction and even exiting gel blocks after limited penetration because of it.

LSS, usually OK but once you're in the real world there aren't many guarantees.
>>
>>34892017
>legally he would've been in the right to punch it to the speed limit or well over and just keep on driving.
That part yes.
Hitting those (some distance) in front of him that posed no immediate threat no. Your right to protect yourself and/or escape danger does not come at the expense of everyone else, exactly the same as you'll get fucked if you hit a random bystander whilst attempting to shoot an attacker when on foot. If he'd thrown it into reverse, splatted those around his car then bliitzed out of there he'd be in the clear as those injured would have almost certainly only been those that posed a clear immediate threat, and his actions could easily be portrayed as minimising the risk to those not clearly a threat. Simply being present blocking the road but having taken zero action that could be interpreted as directly threatening him doesn't warrant the use of force against the group in front. He panicked, chose the wrong option, and even if he can come up with a superjew legal team is I expect going to be spending time behind bars for it.
>>
>>34892119
Wow did i not proof read that at all.

>typically act like a JHP post sheet metal
FMJ is what i meant here.

AG= auto glass, BG= ballistics gelatin
>>
>>34890676
Unless you cc an ar pistol in .458 then I dont think so.
>>
I was the one who made that post about asking why douesnt Europe have as many mass killings if gun control doesn't work.
>>
>>34892165
>Hitting those (some distance) in front of him that posed no immediate threat no
They were there illegally, you don't seem to understand that. They were blocking the road illegally. They were there for hours. None of them were "innocent bystanders." They has no legal right to be there, he did have a legal right to use that road.
>>
>>34891883
He went and planned the attack, and the crowd were under poluce orders to disperse that way.
The US does not have right to travel, as we like tresspassing laws.
>>
>>34890882

a while back when that one guy hit a bunch of people with a truck, killed like what, 70+? That road has those, it didn't Jack shit.
>>
>>34892294
Anon, he's going to jail for murder 2 plus whatever thry tack on for a hit-and-run. Nothing you type here will change that.

Also, since your grasp of law and common sense is a bit shaky, please don't run over kids playing in the street illegally.
>>
>>34892294
Pedestrians blocking the way doesn't give you the legal authority to use lethal force against them fucktard. Legally speaking pedestrians always have the right of way on roads.
>>
>>34892294
>They were blocking the road illegally.
Does not warrant the use of potentially lethal force, which driving a car at speed into a crowd kinda counts as.

>They were there for hours.
Still doesn't.

>None of them were "innocent bystanders."
With regards to the attack on him/his vehicle those in front that he hit can be considered exactly as innocent bystanders because they were not directly involved in it and posed no direct threat to him.

>he did have a legal right to use that road.
Which again does not warrant the use of potentially lethal force.

Also if you'd like we can continue with your logic, because they're blocking a road illegally it's now appropriate for the police to drive at speed through any protest/group of people they want, hitting whoever may be there, and it's doubly ok because potentially there are some people in the area that are a threat. I'm sure you're totally ok with that level of response being the norm for any time people block a road, becuse that's exactly what you're now suggesting.

Or you can quit with mental gymnastics trying to defend someone that (somewhat understandably) fucked up under pressure and made the wrong choice and now will get destroyed for it, because the only people he legally had any justification for running over were those directly involved in attacking his car and could be reasonably considered as presenting a threat to himself, but he went and hit a fuckload of people that do not meet that pretty specific criteria.
>>
>>34892480
Well he might be able to get it dropped down to manslaughter depending on how good the lawyers he ends up with are, but yeah he'll still be seeing jail time.
>>
File: IMG_1663.jpg (33KB, 880x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1663.jpg
33KB, 880x446px
>>34891981
>not an RGM-40
>>
>>34892613
I don't even post pistol comp photos to social media because I might get dragged into court over a home defense shooting. And look at what they already have on this guy.

OJs dream team probably can't get this guy a plea deal.
>>
File: 73926.jpg (27KB, 1000x252px) Image search: [Google]
73926.jpg
27KB, 1000x252px
>Not CC'ing a 45-70

It's like you want people to not take you seriously
>>
File: 1486091259489.jpg (108KB, 917x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486091259489.jpg
108KB, 917x960px
>>34891883
I wouldn't have. Because I'm a leftist and would have shot that fascist fuccbaby.
>>
>>34892512
Soon, brother.
>https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2017-02-13/common-sense-legislation-would-shield-drivers-who-run-over-protesters
>http://www.centraltrack.com/a-texas-house-rep-wants-to-make-it-easier-to-run-over-protestors-with-your-car/
>http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/25/us/nd-protest-driver-bill-trnd/index.html
>>
File: bmgpistol.jpg (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
bmgpistol.jpg
126KB, 800x769px
>>34890676
You know what to do.
>>
>>34891883
> bashing in his back windshield
>>
>>34891017
>That one would break the engine block and cause the drive wheels to seize on a semi.
found the person that doesnt know what a clutch and pressure plate are
>>
>>34890676
OC a rifle in low ready. pistols can't do it, my man.
>>
>>34891760
because leftists only carry airsoft guns, real guns are too heavy
>>
File: 345234534.jpg (97KB, 720x409px) Image search: [Google]
345234534.jpg
97KB, 720x409px
>>34890827
>>34890882
>>34890885
>>34891032
Easy solution: remote turn off switch for cars. EU mandatory in 2025. BTW all Russian cars already have mandatory satellite trackers.
>>
G20/29 with hardcast lead or a .44mag and dump into the block and hope you punch through the crankshaft and lock it up.
>>
>>34890866
The Spanish are sand-niggers
>>
>>34890733
>mag dump into the windshield
Now you have no bullets and they all went downward into the dash. Then what?
>>
>>34894223
Do you... do you think winshields are magical forcefeilds that deflect bullets down? after the first bullet the vast majority of its ability to redirect energy is gone. Within 4 shots, all the glass is gone unless you're shooting a 2' group.
>>
>>34890676

Situational awareness and GTFO of the way.

Let him hit someone that isn't paying attention to the world around them. One less Pokemon Go player on the sidewalk.
>>
>>34893979
Didn't obama already literally do this with a car that had Onstar?
>>
>>34890916
How do you stop someone really quickly? Ideally it's something you have high access too, on your person. Weapons have evolved into firearms for a reason. How do you kill a guy running around in a city, killing anyone they come across with firearms?

Sometimes people need killing. Sorry you've been brainwashed into thinking you don't have the right to defend yourself against another intending on doing you harm.

As a by note, you can probably kill that guy mentioned faster with your car, given the right circumstances. Would you rather shoot it out, or mow the fucker down in relative safety?
>>
The Spanish attack is a copy cat of the Charlottesville attack. This is blood on Trump.
>>
>>34894785
Do you... think you're an expert despite having no experience whatsoever?

It was brought up in one of my briefings. There was a shooting the precinct over and the guy dumped half a mag of .40 +P into a windshield and they all ended up in the dash. I also thought it sounded like BS but apparently that's the case.
>>
>>34890957
Why hasn't anyone written a choose your own adventure book for /k/ yet?
>terrorists
>innawoods
>soccer moms
>ATF
>etc etc
>>
>>34890676
I feel like 357 magnum 158 grain would do pretty fucking well against windshields. 357 sig would also be a good choice
>>
File: 1502555825416.jpg (53KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
1502555825416.jpg
53KB, 400x419px
>>34890676
>Immobilizing an oncoming vehicle with CCW
You don't. The only intelligent thing for you to do is to get the fuck out of their direction of travel as fast as possible.

Physics dude. Even if you hit the driver right in between the eyes, extinguishing all reasonable essence of life they have, they would have to mash the brakes in their final millisecond of life for you not to get smashed with a car.
>>
>>34895452
So jump to the side (preferably driver's side) and be ready to blast through the door/window so he doesn't get the chance to reverse and wreak more havok. Side doors on modern cars don't do shit, they're basically all fiber glass and the windows are designed to shatter into safe, small pieces.
>>
>>34891883
He did not brake. He also disabled his airbags. It was intentional and I hope he fries for it.
>>
>>34895812
It's unlikely he'll fry for it. More likely than not it wasn't premeditated.
If it was premeditated he would have planned better and killed more people.
>>
>>34890866
Yeah, I think we need to look at the violence coming from BOTH SIDES of this attack.
>>
>>34895826
Him disabling airbags will most likely be enough to show premeditation. He just didn't kill many people because he's a neonazi, and neonazis tend to be pretty dumb.
>>
>>34895861
Yes but did he disable the airbags way ahead of time and plan or did he see people and decide the whole thing in a few minutes?
>>
>>34890866
Is that a joke? Historically they controlled almost all of the desert areas in northern Africa.
>>
>>34893912
I've thrown a rod driving a dump truck, you will lock the wheels until you declutch or grab neutral.
>>
Just to let you guys know if you already didn't:

Second attack in Spain was stopped not to long ago. Which involved explosive suicide belts, another car, two more attackers and seven more people wounded.
>>
>>34895812
airbags don't always deploy, and people are yielding.
>>
>>34896204
I threw a rod on an old Ford pickup. Engine did not lock.
>>
>>34895249
Lies
In mil we train to shoot at windshield
>>
>>34895861
Source for disabled airbags? Or are people just guessing because they did not deploy?
>>
>>34890885
I saw someone trying to argue that these auto attacks are proof EU guns law work to keep guns and explosives out of bad hands. The counter was that no, it does not prove they work because terrorists could easily use guns and bombs(France/Belgium), it's the fact that doing so leaves a trail and requires trained people and intelligence services know what to look for now so it's much easier and safer for them to just use autos.
>>
>>34896744
With rifles...

Also gl with 5.56 not deflecting at range.
>>
>>34896755
They're just guessing
>>
>>34895249
Windshields are designed to lose structural integrity immediately on breaking so they won't slice your head off when you shoot through the front. If you shoot any 3 shots in a 4" grouping it will go through reliably.
>>
>>34897626
when your entire body shoots through the front during a crash because your stupid ass didn't wear your steatbelt*
>>
Isn't the Desert Eagle specifically designed for this type of scenario?
>>
>>34890763
dont be in a crowd and always have an exit
>>
>>34890866
>What the fuck has spain done to the sand niggers?
Reconquista.
>>
>>34895861
How do you know he was a neonazi? He didn't have a shaved head or a swastika tatooed on said head. Also drug dealers don't drive cars nearly as nice as a challenger.
>>
>>34892015
Unfortunately it seems like there is no way you can actually make any sort of thread without it turning /pol/. They are the new more annoying more dangerous /b/.
>>
File: pictures-on-jamesnbspfacebook.jpg (101KB, 557x960px) Image search: [Google]
pictures-on-jamesnbspfacebook.jpg
101KB, 557x960px
>>34897722
He was in Vanguard America. Also here are his facebook cover photos.
>>
>>34897626
But they apparently don't do that when it comes to bullets. Just shoot high if you ever come across that situation... *chuckles*
>>
>>34897755
Something smells fucky about this. Why would his facebook feed mention the cia and the aids pool? That former is calling attention to the cia for no discernable reason and the pool is a ten+ year old meme. Either way, what a normie faggot.
>>
File: DHdiIimW0AEBoCu.jpg (92KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
DHdiIimW0AEBoCu.jpg
92KB, 1000x720px
>>
>>34890733
Yeah and then you get slammed with civil suits from the families of the people the car subsequently hits.

The only thing to do in this situation is to move yourself out of the way and hope to your god you don't get hit.
>>
>>34892015
That's like complaining about trap or cuck threads on /gif/. You're on a board pertaining to a very politically-polarizing topic. Get over it.
>>
>>34890676
Sup senpai. Bullets generally don't fair well against cars, far worse than most would probably expect. A little anecdotal experience here, I'm an LEO and was involved in a shooting in which someone ran me over with a car. Out of 7 rounds I fired, one penetrated the side window and one penetrated the back window. The first 5 rounds were stopped completely by the windshield, dashboard, and pillars. Loading used was Federal HST 180 grain .40 S&W out of a Glock 22. That being said I still recommend the HST for general self defense above all else.
>>
>>34898277
So, what is protocol when you have to fight angry cars? Is that what the APC is for?
>>
>>34898300
Naw senpai that's why we keep the ICBM's on hand just in case
>>
>>34898300
>So, what is protocol when you have to fight angry cars?
The only way I can possibly imagine a situation where you'd be forced to fight angry cars is if a guy called calypso sweet talked you into signing on to be part of his gameshow.
>>
>>34898361
HEY YEAH I'M THE ONE THAT YOU WANTED HEY YEAH I'M YOUR SUPERBEAST
>>
File: 1425693209593.jpg (40KB, 420x401px) Image search: [Google]
1425693209593.jpg
40KB, 420x401px
>>34891868

Right, but that's not the point. The point is you can use just about anything to kill people, regardless of the intent behind its manufacture.

>>34892003

Not English, and I own three knives.

>>34894853

Read what I said. No where in that post did I say the right to self-defense is non-existent.

> the distinction is that a gun is by its very design intended to kill

Anyone who disputes that a gun is designed to kill is a fool. The basic rules of firearm safety are explicit about the nature of any firearm: do not point a gun in the direction of anything you do not intend to destroy or kill. Their technological advancements have mostly come from applications to war (i.e. killing a man as fast as you can).

Guns are lethal tools, and they should always be treated as such. People who treat them like toys rather than the killing tools that they are suffer for their ignorance. (See the many negligent firearm injuries and deaths there are.) Yes, having a fancy-looking gun is cool, but at the end of the day, it's designed to kill things.

I cherish the right to own a gun, probably more than most. I carry concealed everywhere (and with LEOSA, I can carry in any state regardless of their shitty laws. Fuck yeah, America) I have 2 pistols and a rifle. I clean them, store them properly, and handle them with care and respect for their lethality.
>>
I am more afraid of the video that show one of the cops "neutralizing" one of the terrorists.

The T has a "belt" and a knive and the LEO takes like 20 shot at him. Guy falls and wakes up 2 times. I do not own a pistol so, is 9mm that meme of a round?
The officer that took 4 guys in a car used a UMP (.45?)

t. hunter
>>
>>34900918

Against unarmored targets, shot placement is more important than caliber.
>>
>>34898143
Dude that shot up Dallas had crazy shit back from the 70s where they claimed that mixing melanin with coal made diamonds. (Attempted) Mass murderers tend to be weird dudes.
>>
>>34890713
Deer* not dear
If you want to make the world a smarter place neck your dumb ass self.
>>
>>34898277
And here I'd hoped the heavier pistol calibers would make the difference, but I guess it's not enough. Seems like the DEA know what was up when they went for 6.7 SPC for popping windshields.
>>
>>34890948
Ether they are too stupid or too smart. I talked with the man who handled interrogations for Bosnian jihadists that went to Syria, he also worked with other foreign Arab governments. From what he told me, there are two types. One are idiots, guys who fail at life, so they go for religion to feel part of something and to get that feeling of moral superiority that all religious folks get. They are angry, uneducated and feel that someone screwed them over.

The second group are well educated, middle class or up guys who for the lack of better term, want to change the world. They are knowledgeable and know the history and politics of ME and the world, and know that the game is rigged. Those guys are religious but more importantly feel a strong connection with the Sunnis in Syria and feel that Syrian Sunnis got the short end of a stick.

One of those guys fought against Americans in S. Iraq with some Shia millita but than went to Syria to fight against Assad.
>>
>>34897755
I'm not seeing any swastikas.
>>
>>34890676
The Barcelona attack was aggravated. The driver was just scared because a bunch of violent spaniards were attacking his van.
>>
>>34890676
5 shots of 300gr .454 moving at 2000 FPS, straight to the engine block.
>>
Get out of the fucking way you moron
>>
>>34897647
No, that's a myth.
>>
>>34892512
you really think a cop in whatever vehicle wouldn't punch it and gta a group of protestors if he was surrounded and the animals started beating the cruiser with sticks? Border patrol shoot back at people who throw rocks at their vehicle.
>>
>>34893150
there are pictures of people hitting the vehicle with sticks, not exactly the windshield but all the same.
>>
File: muslim shariah poll3.png (11KB, 405x294px) Image search: [Google]
muslim shariah poll3.png
11KB, 405x294px
>>34890676
>What is the best way to stop an oncoming vehicle granted that you're CCing?
Live in a country that doesn't allow Muslims,like Japan or Poland.
>>
File: IMG_5921.png (47KB, 218x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5921.png
47KB, 218x200px
This is why open carry of RPG-7 should be legal. No more worries about cars.
>>
>>34895249
you're full of shit, it's been proven time and again windshields deflect rounds at an upward angle due to the angle of the glass. I don't think a single car has a backwards angled windshield that would send rounds downward.
>>
>>34896204
>>34896698
Just throwing in my 2 cents, i threw a rod on a camaro, car was still drivable albeit at like 11miles an hour lol.
>>
>>34904652
Is it really? the whole checkpoint vehicle stopping thing? The super practical jews, they just decided to design a big ass fucking gun for frivolity's sake, the jews? There has to be a reason why they designed it.
>>
>>34890676
Well, if you want to stay with a semi auto, .357 sig is the go to caliber for this. Many highway patrols use it specifically to be effective through auto glass. But realistically, you aren't going to be firing at a car coming at you like that. You are going to either not notice and get splattered or be far enough away from the action to get the fuck out of the way. These attacks work because of the element of surprise.
>>
>>34890676
>>34890676
Ithaca Mag-10 "RoadBlocker" with teflon coated slugs.

like out of my Chinese cartoons!!!

>nb4 you wouldnt cc a 10ga shotgun

>nigga you dont know me, what been through.
>>
>>34901277
I wouldn't expect to to find a lot of Swastikas or burning crosses. That's not the image or culture that particular organization is aiming for.
>>
>>34895812
I honestly wouldnt trust mopar to have functioning airbag sensors
>>
>>34897722
my neighbor the drug dealer drives a challenger hellcat. p.s. the brakes are pretty shityy, they are either touchy as fuck tight, or like stretchy as a rubberband. he's selling it next month for a older E55.
>>
>>34890896
They're not 'actuated', you moron-autist, stop acting like you're smart! Those poles are hydraulically reciprocating. SO FUCK YOU, NIGGER!
>>
>>34895331
that would be legitimately amazing
>>
>>34890907
I see, it's the fault of the society they live in or rather I'd say, it's their victims fault that they become violent, got it.
>>
>>34895249
Why would it end up in the dash? The windshield deflects rounds up.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.