[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's happened /k/, the whiny ass leftists/antifa/BLM/whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

So it's happened /k/, the whiny ass leftists/antifa/BLM/whatever the flavor of day is coming to your town/city/University. Would you rally your fellow /k/omrades to create a uniformed unit (going the whole 9 here) and hold your ground or advance as the Romans did in a phalanx? Hell, even if you wanted to just make a presence and go the nonviolent route, I wanna hear how you would gear up and make shields/defense tools.
>>
>Romans
>Phalanx
Anon please
>>
>>34889045
I'd stay at home with my doors locked, shades drawn, gun ready and not go out in public looking for trouble.
>>
>leftists going near men
Youll notethat the kekis had to leave their protest zone to find them
So I do as I please and dont bother with lessers
>>
>>34889110
Did I fuck up? If I did I'm sorry. Either way, I think it would be pretty awesome to show up uniformed in that formation and see what the opposition would do.

>>34889111
Come out and play Anon!
>>
>>34889045
This is a poorly disguised /pol/ thread

We NEED better mods asap
>>
>>34889136
I honestly have never been to /pol/ in my years of being on 4chins. I was making jokes with a /k/ommando I work with discussing this very subject and wanted to see what the discussion could be on /k/ and have some fun. But apparently, that's not allowed anymore I guess.
>>
>>34889129
No problem. The Romans used the phalanx for a very brief period of time before they became a military powerhouse. Rome would adopt a more mobile system known as the Maniple because they realized the phalanx had severe issues against more mobile enemies.
>>
>>34889147
Fuck off back to /pol/ or whatever hugbox you crawled out of, you bitch nigger liar
>>
While it's always been a wet dream for me to lead a small group in a testudo formation holding back a belligerent wave of rioters with slingers hurling tear gas and concussion grenades behind me I would much rather watch these shit shows on tv from the privacy of my home where I don't have to worry about this kind of shit.
>>
>>34889136
fuck off commie.
>>
File: 1502250339222.jpg (34KB, 600x178px) Image search: [Google]
1502250339222.jpg
34KB, 600x178px
>>34889150
It does look more mobile and effective. Thanks for the knowledge /k/omrade, was not aware of it. Gonna read more into it, I love ancient military history like this!

>>34889161
Why are you so mad? I'm thinking you just don't believe in fun and want to be upset that it's early in the day. Or you hate your life. Whatever, pic related bud.
>>
>>34889179
>>34889147
>claims not to be pol
>on /k/ which is a weapons board
o-okay....

>OP asks- Someone with different political ideals are coming to your town
that's fine. I'm fine with that.
>what do you do!?
Probably just stay inside because both sides are massive faggots.
> I wanna hear how you would gear up and make shields/defense tools.
Pol please fucking go. No one cares about your shitty little tinfoil fantasies.

Stay away from violence unless you want repercussions.

>>34889111
This is the only right answer.
>>
>>34889195
Not that anon but way to post a super /pol/ image and claim it to be relevant to someone else.

You fucking retard.
Go back to /pol/ or reddit or whatever echochamber you came from because no one is actually involved in these protests or rallys. It's literally just media manufactured tension.
Go away.
>>
no i'd just let the police handle unless they were threatening my property directly
and i dont mean throwing rocks at my car
because i would have already turned 360 degrees and driven away
>>
Leftist with a CCW here happy let you neofag sand your ground
>>
>>34889045
I grab my popcorn and watch the morons go at it.
>>
Cry because as a bong I can't do shit.

If I was American, grab sks, go innawoods.
>>
File: 1502472441335.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1502472441335.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
>>34889208
>Pol please fucking go. No one cares about your shitty little tinfoil fantasies
Like I said before, never been to /pol/ and just figured I could MAYBE start a fun thread here. Lord forbid that be allowed anymore. I have no fantasies at all about this since it will probably NEVER happen in my state.

>>34889221
>way to post a super /pol/ image and claim it to be relevant to someone else
How is it a /pol/ image? Did I miss something?
>>
>>34889230
There was no reason to mention your political alignment. That is not how a ccw works.
>be riots
>you show up with a concealed pistol
>a fight starts
>you shoot someone even defensively
>so many cellphone cameras and you inciting a riot
>17 years in federal prison for domestic terrorism
Nice one.

Please just go home pol.
>>
>>34889244
>how is that pol
>asked anon while shit posting about niggers and posting images directly related to said niggers.
Gee, how dense are you?

>ive never been to pol!
You dont have to actually be from pol to be a blatant pol pawn.

>I have no fantasies at all about this
Then what the fuck is this thread; you are so fucking retarded-ly dense you dont even understand what you're doing.

This is a bad thread. Take it somewhere else. Stop having your life controlled by media fueled fantasies.
>>
File: 20150213_Rudd_800x600.jpg (53KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
20150213_Rudd_800x600.jpg
53KB, 704x396px
I'd probably be considered a leftist myself, if the average /k/ rhetoric is anything to go by.

Now I get that there's a lot of larping that goes on here, but just to be safe, I don't think I'd want to associate with most of you people.
>>
>>34889258
>if the average /k/ rhetoric is anything to go by
It's not. We have a lot of /pol/ cross posters who are usually children being edgy. I'm sure there are a few actual nazis here but most of it is just memeing.

In real life anons would never be like that, both sides of the protests/rallys are mentally limited wage-slaves that dont realize theyre being used to further this 'muh race war' style media control.

It's really disgusting.
>>
>>34889045
Well my fantasy is to gather a few hundred men and make a modern Tercio, with rifles or riot shotguns instead of muskets but keeping the pikes. That would be so awesome
>>
>>34889224
>360 degrees
Are you gonna do like that guy in Charlottesville?
>>
>>34889255
>shit posting about niggers and posting images directly related to said niggers.
>Gee, how dense are you?
Never said ANYTHING about niggers. The pic was showing what kids are in this thread screaming "/pol/!!!!! REEEEEEE!!!!" And not being able to resort to blowing shot out of proportion.

>You dont have to actually be from pol to be a blatant pol pawn.
What the shit is a /pol/ pawn? I have no idea at all what you mean by that.

>Then what the fuck is this thread
Me being bored as shit after work and seeing if /k/ had anything to say other it other than instant "oh God, something to do with antifa is totally and inexcusably /pol/ here to infiltrate much board!" Guess I was wrong so fuck me right?
>>
>>34889243
The only /k/ answer
>>
>>34889292
This is a thinly veiled /pol/ thread
Fuck off to whatever hugbox you came from, leddit or otherwise
>>
File: 1502738239036.jpg (16KB, 293x323px) Image search: [Google]
1502738239036.jpg
16KB, 293x323px
>>34889314
>This is a thinly veiled /pol/ thread
Can you try harder? Here's your (((you)))
>>
>>34889292
>Guess I was wrong so fuck me right?
Yes you were wrong and fuck you

This is a weapons board. The thread you created is off topic and clearly stinks of /pol/. Nobody cares if youre bored at work or mid skydive, its not weapons related and nobody is on your side.

Now fuck off
>>
>>34889332
>not weapons related
Because ancient military tactics aren't "weapons related"? Ok friend.
>>
>>34889292
I'm the one you replied to and god damn you're retarded.
>i never said anything about niggers
Look at the only two images you have posted. Please.
>what the fuck is a pol pawn
It's someone who is being controlled by politics. This is a weapons board.
>im bored as shit after work so I came to shit post about politics on /k/
Go do literally anything else.
>Guess I was wrong so fuck me right?
Yes. You get it now even thought that was sarcasm.

Yes. Fuck you.

>>34889337
'military' tactics lmao holy shit you're fucking retarded.

Just stop. Leave this thread. Do not post again.
>>
>>34889331
>i-i swear im not from pol!
>h-heres you (((you)))
That is a fuckin pol meme get the FUCK out of here.
>>
>>34889337
This thread isnt about military tactics
Just look at the pretense in this statement
>it's happened /k/, the whiny ass leftists/antifa/BLM/whatever has come to your town/uni
And tell me it isnt a fucking /pol/ thread

Post your guns you fucking cocksucker
>>
Use quaterstaves disguised as flag poles that way you can have a weapon in case of a brawl.

Not every anti-riot thread is a /pol/ thread guys. You are just being paranoid.
>>
>>34889389
No faggot it doesn't matter. The shit is politically motivated. /k/ doesn't pick sides and anyone who thinks we do is delusional.

>hey /k/ how do i bring violence and incite riots during political protests?
Just do fuckin' go. Literally nothing comes from these. It's not like the physical alterations even accomplish anything besides making you look like a fucking retard on the nightly news.

Just go.
>>
File: IMG_20170721_121056589.jpg (4MB, 2592x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170721_121056589.jpg
4MB, 2592x4608px
>>34889378
Sig SP2022 as my EDC, also have my 3 other rifles at my apartment.
>Not about military tactics
How the shit is it not? Because the Romans DIDN'T use the phalanx at all? Please, educate me.

>>34889371
>pol meme
Yet it's rampant everywhere

>>34889389
Finally, SOMEONE wants to discuss the original point of the thread

>>34889404
>The shit is politically motivated.
It wasn't and never was.
>>
>>34889404
I see.
>>
>>34889424
To answer your original question. I would also carry gas masks in case gas attacks.

Some milk too in case of pepper spray attacks.

If you really want to fight the opposition, I would advise bringing powerful and compact spud guns. Firearms only give fuel for the mainstream media to slander your protest.
>>
File: 1501270972600.jpg (230KB, 699x771px) Image search: [Google]
1501270972600.jpg
230KB, 699x771px
>>34889454
Thank you for a solid response. I was trying to remember another post from someone who had recommendations of half face masks worth filters for tear gas and the such as well as goggles to have if shit went down. And I didn't imagine fighting, just a large amount of /k/omrades lining up in a phalanx position to chill and defend themselves. As stated before, I'm bored after work and half drunk now so I wanted to have a fun thread.
Again, thank you for the actual response.
Pic unrelated
>>
>>34889177
legs look pretty vulnerable
>>
>>34889522
Was the first image I saw. Could push shields to the ground and have the row behind you angle upwards to have projectiles roll off.
>>
>>34889111
This as much as I hate authoritarians I don't think it quite yet time to start gunning them down yet.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (558KB, 2200x1379px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
558KB, 2200x1379px
this thread is shit
but i would use elephants
>>
File: 421148_1327776676_large.jpg (411KB, 1600x926px) Image search: [Google]
421148_1327776676_large.jpg
411KB, 1600x926px
>>34889897
I like this idea.
>>
>>34889045
I am a leftist /k/ommando

We like guns too
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.