[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GSR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: # Chapain.jpg (61KB, 601x381px) Image search: [Google]
# Chapain.jpg
61KB, 601x381px
Hello /k/ I am a new gun owner and just got back from my first day at the range. I wiped my arms and face off with the heavy metal removal wipes provided at the range and immediately took a shower upon returning home. I have pets and heard that gsr is really bad for them. Should I be worried?
>>
Nope you should be fine after all that
>>
>>34885969

Nah, you took good precautions.
>>
>>34886001>>34885990
thanks. I really love my cats and I really don't want anything bad to happen to them.
On a separate note I really think I found my
new favorite hobby.
>>
>>34885969
Thousands of Labradors spend their fall in a duck blind inhaling lead and powder yet they seem to be thriving. Not to mention, a lot of us grew up loading .22s using the same hand we ate our Ruffles with and we made it this long.
>>
>>34886020
yeah I know it might be me being paranoid but
as I said I really love my cats. They mean a lot to me
>>
File: lead poisoning and heresy.jpg (73KB, 480x691px) Image search: [Google]
lead poisoning and heresy.jpg
73KB, 480x691px
>>34885969
Ah yes, I have the same fear as you. After your first couple trips, you tend to stop being paranoid about that shit. Nah, unless you're eating lead paint or eating a handful of it everyday, you should be fine. But it's a good idea to wipe your hands with wipes, no need to contaminate everything with lead n grime.
>>
What's up with all this lead-related concern trolling lately? The amount you're exsposed to during a range trip is negligible, even indoors, and a decent 1st world diet is enough to negate the effects of higher levels of exsposure.
>>
>>34886224
it's not the exposure for me I was worried about, but the exposure to my pets if shower and wipes were not sufficient
>>
>>34886252
Give your kitties some milk, they'll be fine
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.