[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you carry guns /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Why do you carry guns /k/?
>>
>>34883404
None of your damn business.
>>
Reasons.
>>
>>34883404
cause I am responsible for my own saftey.
>>
>>34883404
In case I have to shoot something.
>>
>>34883404
Because my anus needs to stay dick free.
>>
File: kolibri.jpg (39KB, 550x380px) Image search: [Google]
kolibri.jpg
39KB, 550x380px
compensation
>>
>>34883404

I'm shrinking
>>
>>34883404
Watch the news. I am a straight white mail that voted Republican.

I am literally a murdering nazi that doesn't deserve free speech or the right to assemble and should be punched in broad daylight.
>>
>>34883439
I unironically want two so I can technically have a gunfight with family and friends.
>>
>>34883404
Better to have and not need, than need and not have.

Also, I've been shot at. And in my experience the ability to shoot back helps to cease such actions against you more than faith in mankind.
>>
I don't, I just shot at the range.
>>
>>34883404
To protect myself
>>
>>34883404
I have the right to.
>>
>>34883404
Because of the negro. Dangerous beasts that roam the streets in packs.
>>
>>34883404
Blacks. Im a taxi driver and I dont want my life taken over my car or my tip jar.
>>
In case I have to shoot someone.
>>
File: just-no.gif (354KB, 134x175px) Image search: [Google]
just-no.gif
354KB, 134x175px
Because sometimes logically explaining to (according to his rear windshield) Mr. DeLeon and his brother how you are not financially liable for your brother-in-law's drug habit will not convince them to vacate your driveway, but apparently drawing a pistol will.
>>
>>34884160
This
>>
File: 1484075649037.jpg (60KB, 548x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484075649037.jpg
60KB, 548x480px
>>34883404
>dad was a cop
>mom was an EMT
>had discussions of murders, rapists, home invasions, pedophiles and the like at the dinner table since I was 11
>both of them were hard core gun enthusiasts (probably before they got those jobs, but the jobs didnt help either)
>always taught me and my siblings gun safety, but encouraged us and everyone else to have guns
>had toy guns and later airsoft guns, which my parents thought were the coolest thing
>get older, want to join the military
>aside from staying in shape and staying out of trouble, I wanted to know how to shoot
>have a few guns already, building an AR with my dad
>signing up for the air force after college
I fucking love my family
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.