[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nugget mold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMAG0033.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0033.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Komrades...wtf is growing on my nugget stock?
>>
>>34882893
Looks like some Slav mystic had his way with it
>>
File: IMAG0036.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0036.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>34882893
>>
It's germinating. If you plant it in your yard, you'll end up with a beautiful nugget tree.
>>
Ghost of Lenin
>>
>>34882893
ah yes, nugget mould, remember OP, scrape it off into a jar to keep gypsies away.
>>
>>34882893
Is of storings in warm, moist Capitalist air. Rifle of Sergei Ivanovich Mosin design requires return for cold climate of the Motherland.
>>
>>34882921
Do it op. Start a nugget plantation. Let's make these cheap again
>>
mold sucks. but can be defeated with a sponge soaked in high% alcohol or alc. based hand sanitation. the hospital stuff, not the soccer mum stuff. zen go over it with ballistol to keep the ph basic. works as good as zyclon b on lefties. might come back on single spots, repeat treatment. stopping to ejaculate on rifle helps too.
>>
>>34883052
>>34883364
When you type this out, is the fake russian accent as terrible in your head as it comes through in the text?
>>
>>34882893
Don't listen to these plebs. I'm pretty sure it's weed. Smoke it and you'll make friends.
>>
>>34882893
Google "Water Activity Level", read up on mold, then do what everyone else does and buy a fucking dehumidifier.
>>
>>34882893
It's sporulating, this is how nuggets reproduce.
>>
I had this same issue on a plastic trigger guard on an old shotgun, there were many guns in my grandparents closet and only this shotgun had the mold on it and it keeps coming back.
Ive soaked it in bleach, alcohol, vinegar, and scrubbed it every time.
What is this devil magic? Also this was stored next to a nugget.
>>
It's communism and it's spreading!
>>
>>34882921
>>34883255

This. Actually wanna see a tree grow through a mosin stuck into the ground with a bayonet and most of the barrel cut open so the tree can grow up the mosin. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES STEALS THIS IDEA FROM ME IM GONNA CUT DOWN YOUR TREE AND YOUR LEGS YOU FUCKS. MY NAME IS TRENT AND THIS IS MINE
>>
>>34885487
>Trent
Oh.
I'll let you have your idea then, because anyone named Trent is a flaming faggot whose parents hate him and has nothing else to live for.
>>
>>34883364
>mold sucks. but can be defeated with a sponge soaked in high% alcohol or alc.
That will also remove the stock finish.

OP, just put the stock out side on a bright, sunny day(s). The UV radiation will kill the mold. And learn to store the rifle better.
>>
>>34886578

i wish I could say you're wrong anon. I really do
>>
>>34885487
>Trent
figures
>>
>>34886657

w-whats wrong with my name?
>>
Yeah, The Russian wood ain't the best, mold feeds on the sap in the wood. any acidic substance will kill the mold
>>
File: 1372081566012.jpg (16KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1372081566012.jpg
16KB, 350x300px
>>34882893
freedom
>>
is food comrade, make sure to share!
>>
>>34882893
Rifel eez fien. It's part of the finish.
>>
>>34883364
Alcohol doesn't work on molds, only bacteria and viruses. Some molds even thrive on alcohol. Use bleach or baking soda+vinegar or tea tree oil.
>>
>>34882893
Your nugget is growing cosmoline! Did you plant it in the corpse of a capitalist pig? Thats how the soviets grew their cosmoline.
>>
>>34882893
stop cumming on your nugget, anon
>>
>>34882893
It's mold. That shit was growing on my No4 Mk1 Maltby and a couple of my moist nuggets, I just took some degreasing shop towels and gave them a rub.

I wasn't entirely sure about using rubbing alcohol with the shellac that's involved.

It took a few tries but the mold eventually stopped, I would also suggest getting something to get the moisture out of wherever you're storing your guns.
>>
>>34882893
Communism and Marxism dear sir.

>>34882921
*slow clap*
>>
>>34885487
The very last sentence did make me chuckle.
>>
>>34883451
This! Now all the inner city kids love coming to my house, I don't even have to ask them anymore.
>>
Don't use alcohol or bleach. Wipe it down with either a commercial fungicidal cleaner like simple green d pro 3, or use a cup of water, a drop of detergent, and a tablespoon of baking soda if you're poor.

After it dries oil the wood. Keep your guns in a low humidity environment to prevent this happening again.
>>
>>34882893
>>34882915
Yup, it's orthodox magic. They used to do this to prevent the enemies from using the nuggets.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.