[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very serious questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (176KB, 1110x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 1110x530px
What would happen if I sawed off most of a punt guns barrel? Would I get absolutely fucked by the recoil when standing up?
>>
>>34879525
Oi, I think Queen Victorias Constables of Liquors, Tobacco, and Powders will come after your hounds if you don't get the proper papers.
>>
File: Brick retard.jpg (24KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
Brick retard.jpg
24KB, 552x414px
>Remove an appreciable amount of metal from what's supposed to be a mounted gun
>Fire it standing up
>The results are somehow a mystery to OP
>>
>>34879576
>what's supposed to be a mounted gun
Not my fault that people were too small back then.
>>
File: Garfield pipe.png (176KB, 398x336px) Image search: [Google]
Garfield pipe.png
176KB, 398x336px
>>34879596
>I can't into physics because people used to be slightly shorter on average
>>
>>34879525
You'd get maybe some more recoil, but more you'd get just gigantic fireball and an earth shattering kaboom.

Less velocity too of course.
>>
>>34879525
Can I saw one off like an Obrez for home defense?
>>
>>34879873
Legally they're not firearms (the muzzle loaded ones at least), so whatever really.

Seems like a firehazard to me.
I mean you could probably get the exact same result with a blunderbuss, but a bit safer and less fire breathing.
It'd save you the trouble of finding an old puntgun and having to saw the thing off, which could take a while.

Or you could use a little cannon or something, on a tiny wheel carriage and all, set it off with a torch against it's touch hole, and watch it demolish it's way through a burglar, your front door and his car.
>>
File: $$vaasnicepost.jpg (159KB, 610x355px) Image search: [Google]
$$vaasnicepost.jpg
159KB, 610x355px
>>34879562
Underrated post
>>
>>34879927

Lool
>>
>>34879927
I'd pay to see that security footage.
>Dindu kicks front door open because OP didn't invest in a steel door/set frame
>Ayo bix nood where the Xbox and valuables at
>Op is crouch at the end of the hallway behind a 6 Pound field cannon
>He's had to remove part of his house to stuff it in there, but by god, this will make it all worth it
>Cackling, he touches off the cannon
>With a deafening roar, the ball screams down the hall
>Tyrone Deshquana is hit off-centre, the ball plowing through him like Kleenex
>His body gives it enough of a nudge to arc out the front window
>The ball hits the lawn, bounces, and slams into the shitbox getaway vehicle Tyrone's friend was waiting in, crumpling the frame and crushing the driver's skull
>The house has suffered severe damage and is on fire
>EMS is called to reports of a man wearing an Officer's Chapka masturbating on the front lawn of a burning house
>>
>>34880079
I forgot cannon balls would bounce on the ground.
>>
File: 1501644068549.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501644068549.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>34880079
Fucking lol.
Someone cap this
>>
>>34879634
Exactly. I big boy.
>>
File: 1501102300682.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1501102300682.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
>>34880079
>Dindu torn in pieces, getaway driver's face resembles a handmade hamburger patty, and the car is in shambles.
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for days
>Bestjobieverhad.exe
>Don trusty officers cap, and await further instruction from the authorities while stroking my meat to the carnage I've wrought
>Soccer mom's cry out in the distance as their daughters run wet from the sights
>Can't tell if tears or discharge, but whatever, either or is fine.
>Start chanting in Russian with some Ave Nex Alea and Cyka Blat thrown in
>EMS face when he arrives on scene to handle your handiwork
>>
you'd fucking die
>>
File: rick2.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rick2.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
>>34880079
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.