[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know where they got those white shields?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 384
Thread images: 57

Not a political post, just thought they looked pretty effective during the protest
>>
>>34877877
They look like white, divided, sheet metal barrels with small loopholes cut out and shielded with some acrylic glas hold in place by some bolts.
>>
File: 55$20Gal$20poly$20white$20L1.jpg (58KB, 400x578px) Image search: [Google]
55$20Gal$20poly$20white$20L1.jpg
58KB, 400x578px
>>34877877
>>34877893
They aren't even sheet metal barrels, just plastic drums like these.
>>
>>34877919
Nice, that's def it, thanks
>>
>>34877919
Not a bad idea is this the alt lite fags?
>>
File: 7b1.jpg (38KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
7b1.jpg
38KB, 232x197px
>US might be getting it's own clankening
With the way it's going I'm not all that happy though
>>
>>34878806
No, this is Patrick
>>
>>34878806

Plastic is clever. If it is steel you get more weight but no bonuses. Neither can stop a bullet. But both can shield you from a thrown gas grenade, a molotov cocktail or tear gas spray and if the opponent closes in you make it much harder for them to grab, kick or punch. If it is stupid and simple and it works, it aint stupid.
>>
>>34879087
>Implying Vanilla ISIS aren't the ones throwing molotovs, macing, and engaging in brutality
>>
>>34879252

Excuse me? I was commenting on a shield, not a political side. However if you like, I have no sympathy for either side in this conflict. There'll be deaths on both sides soon and things will escalate further than anything we have seen recently. This is Germany, 1920.
>>
>>34879299
Don't count on anything happening within the next month. IMO Trump's statement will likely occupy people for a while, both sides will try to doxx each other, maybe set up some 'pranks' (tell antifa the alt-right is going to rally somewhere, never actually show up) and the news is already back to analyzing frog memes.

Everything is going to be normal for a while.

But I'd really like to get the hell out of Arizona and move to Oregon.
>>
>>34879345
>tell antifa the alt-right is going to rally somewhere, never actually show up
Ooo, I want to do that. Somewhere really fucking cold, like near the great lakes. I wonder how much it costs for a permit to assemble to really sell it.
>>
>>34879345
>>34879352
>Implying that wouldn't just make the neo-neo-nazi rep worse
"Alt-Right plans rally, only a couple show up."
>>
File: file.png (727KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
727KB, 1024x683px
>>34877877
probably just cheap "tactical shields" painted white
>>
>>34879377
Not if you rile antifa up so bad and leave a few guys behind to film the whole thing.

I'm 100% convinced that if you triggered some of the radical left groups up the right way and put them together without any right-wing group to fight they'd start fighting themselves.
>>
>>34879385
If that isn't the perfect image of the Alt-Right "Master race" types I don't know what is. Maybe Steve Bannon on a bad day.

>>34879390
>Reminder that they only developed because Nazis started openly marching the streets
>>
>>34879454
If you're going to be a political asshat at least discuss weapons that are capable of stopping a Dodge Challenger of Peace in its tracks.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1024x683px
>>34879454
I like this one.
>>
>>34879345

Friend, you should get the hell out now. I am not even concerned that the leadership of either side are ready to strike again - now is the time to capitalize on recent events to rally new members and more funding. What WILL happen within just a couple of days is that the kind of guy that has been behind the attacks on cops the last year, will blow his last fuse like the idiot in the car, pull a gun in a busy street and start shooting people who just even LOOK like they might be on the other side for no bigger reason than his girlfriend left him. And by now, that will mean someone will be shooting back because now everyone DO have guns and too many don't have the brains to keep themselves in check.
>>
File: gview.png (51KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
gview.png
51KB, 220x220px
>>34877919
the plastic ones are probably better in in this situation in a lot of ways to the metal barrels as >>34879087 pointed out. It might even be better at stopping pointy shit than the cheap tin in a metal barrel

>>34879352
>Somewhere really fucking cold
like up here in Canada? the alt right does rally from time to time, all 6 of them and no one every really cares.

The biggest brawls around here were back in the late 90s-2000s when the SHARPs and the Aryan dudes would go toe to toe. Think they got about 20 guys on each side once but usually it was more like 5 on 1 with both sides too afraid to engage in a fair fight.
>>
File: frb_washington_dc_Header[1].jpg (57KB, 628x355px) Image search: [Google]
frb_washington_dc_Header[1].jpg
57KB, 628x355px
>>34879461
Bollards and retractable barriers are really all there is. Not exactly crowd-mobile unless they herringbone some cars as a makeshift barricade.
>>
>>34879480
>Think they got about 20 guys on each side once but usually it was more like 5 on 1 with both sides too afraid to engage in a fair fight.

This is the main thing that's the issue is right now there's no real fights because most of the people on either side are guys with jobs and a lot to lose. The issue is when someone starts shooting into a crowd, then it's full-on war.
>>
>>34879087
Glass fibre reinforced plastic (with a metal rim) would pretty much make the perfect shield - for rocks and molotovs as well as actual swords and spears.
>>
File: IMG_2825.png (969KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2825.png
969KB, 750x1334px
>>34879465
Ahaha, seen those guys on some facebook post right after you put that up here.
>>
>>34877877
Whats with the X, was it just so the nazi dudes could identify eachother easier if shit got hectic?
>>
>>34879252
>implying antifa wasn't
>>
>>34879461

Bucket of paint on the front screen. Not as effective as an anti tank grenade launcher but more attainable and less likely to put you in for life.

Back during the Vietnam war and the 80s the lefties were eager on throwing stuff, especially on troops returning home but also at politicians they didn't like. Dog shit, human shit, piss, animal blood by the gallon, rotten vegetables, eggs. Very effective as a visual but I think they eventually understood that such methods was the reason the regular citizen started sympathizing with the other side. In recent years the cops - in my country anyway - have also gotten far, far more effective at demonstrator crowd control and you'll be in trouble if you even throw an egg. Could be a hand grenade after all. Yay for a world where the cops can deal with extremists.
>>
>>34879519
I'm going to be honest, this never makes sense to me. It just takes every political issue that people might disagree on and then says "start agreeing with each other on it" and that we have to fight the "establishment" with no real goals or motives.

So if we're not supposed to fight for any of the issues that are listed there, what are we supposed to fight for? Communism?
>>
>>34879510

I can't speak for spun nylon and such. But I do know glass fibre a little and a shield made from it would be very very heavy. Putting at least one layer on a plastic one is an intriguing thought, though. Careful you don't make a shield so fierce the cops will bag you at sight though. Steel edges will make the shield qualify as a weapon even if the edges are dull and rounded.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>>34879528
I think it might be related to the crossed fasces in >pic related, maybe just a simplified representation of it.

I saw it several times in the VICE news piece, I'm guessing it's the symbol of one of the organisations who were behind this march.

I don't think it was for identification, because it looked like only one side was using shields.
>>
>>34879533
>Because they weren't
Antifa didn't chase down, corner, mace, and brutally beat a guy for being black.
Antifa didn't drive a car into a crowd like a less effective version of the Europe truck attacks.
>>
>>34879539
In America neither cops nor Alt-Right knows a thing about line tactics, despite the shield walls. If they did most of these crowds would disperse in like 5 minutes.
>>
>>34879510
>>34879566
Don't know about using it for a shield but with light watercraft:

chopped strand will suck, be heavy and won't resist puncture, woven glass cloth will be lighter and stronger.

But really you might as well go Kevlar and epoxy resin.
>>
Any one have any videos on shit like these doing anything against Molotov's? I never really seen any protests in the first place and could only imagine it working by bouncing them off but wonder if throwing them at the feet of people or making a more nasty molotov with Styrofoam would do shit then.
>>
>>34879681
If it breaks and ignites a shield that isn't ground to chest and already set down isn't going to help much.
>>
File: 1494640335495.jpg (7KB, 125x137px) Image search: [Google]
1494640335495.jpg
7KB, 125x137px
>>34879454

This.

Sometimes I feel sorry for white guys. They get badgered to death and form this natural defensiveness that eventually boils over into the range of stupidity. But then I look at the Alt-right rallies and it's all poor white men with shitty service industry McJobs. If they had a single woman in their picture they could at least feign a real argument of oppression or exclusion, but the women are doing fine enough to not feel the need to express it will the torches and anger fueled rally.

The alt-right is equivalent to jihadi fervor in the middle east--poor undereducated sexless male youth, angry at their lack of participation in the prosperous economy, being egged on by old men trying to hold on to waning power slipping away as the world modernizes around them.
>>
>>34879720
This post holds the world record for most words used to say "I hate poor people."
>>
>>34879718
Couldnt you just lob it behind the shields then if I read that right, I believe you said something along the lines of if they arnt holding the shields but are placed down on the ground moltovs wont be effective
>>
>>34879739

Don't forget undereducated, which I think is the prime reason for poverty.
>>
>>34879578
That's right, they case down, corner, mace and brutally attack guys for being white.
'
Weird that there are a million videos of antifa beating up elderly or lone white people, but there aren't many videos of hate crimes committed by the right.
>>
>>34879739
So wait was anon wrong for claiming that these alt right extremists(and the leftist extremists too) are mostly poorly educated low income retards who wouldnt know common sense if they had eaten it for breakfast?
>>
>>34879778
>everyone who is poor is bad
Marx was right about one thing. The upper-classes go out of their way to disconnect from the reality of everyone else.
>>
>>34879578
Antifa protesters have been seen and recorded macing and stabbing unrelated bystanders, injured people in protests, and the elderly. They have been throwing improvised explosive devices into crowds, and have critically injured more than the right-wing protesters have.

You're a fucking idiot, Anon.
>>
>>34879720
>prosperous economy
What are trying to say 'richfag'
>>
>>34879578
>Antifa is angels my dude
>Ignore them beating everybody who even looks remotely different, so everybody xd
>>
>>34879787
>Marx was right about one thing. The upper-classes go out of their way to disconnect from the reality of everyone else.
Marx wasn't right about anything
>>
>>34879720
>>34879454
>revolution for the poor people
>haha stupid poors
Remember that Comissar Cletus and Jamal don't like that
>>
File: 1492045047286.jpg (84KB, 599x570px) Image search: [Google]
1492045047286.jpg
84KB, 599x570px
>>34879887

You know who else doesn't like poor people?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/times-president-trump-publicly-insulted-poor-people-article-1.3268336
>>
>>34879681

The worse stuff you use as weapons, the worse the government reaction will be. Take a look at places like Israel and South Africa - impressive riots but you risk your life even as a bystander. At some point the cops will eventually be lined up at the rooftops ready to fire 'rubber' bullets at anyone lifting a bottle, and their cameras will be able to prove it was you. Are you willing to risk your life or health because someone talked you into being in a rally so you could throw a thing at people you don't know?

Shields are overrated anyway. They attract attention and can only protect you in one direction. If all your buddies have shields it it something else, but once the shooting starts they are useless.
>>
Guys guys guys this is /k/k not /pol/ stfu and start talking about weapons we all know every one should have died at that rally by getting carpet bombed with napalm
>>
>>34879897
I ever mentioned being trumtard, commie?
>>
>>34879787

Disagreeing. The upper classes go out of their way to be separated from everyone else, yes. But they very much want to control the reality of everyone else.
>>
>>34879914
Only real opinion.
All faggots ITT pls off yourself with means that don't need firearms for final salvation.
>>
>>34879934
I don't mind the idea of class but I look up to societies where the upper and lower classes ate together and lived together and they all shared the same culture.

In the modern globalist capitalist 'utopia,' the Rich White Liberals all go out of their way to make sure that others are away from them. I just vacationed in a pretty WASPy area a few days ago. I live in Arizona a la Mexicoland. But up in Estes Park, Colorado, they had Mexican waiters and hotel maids and NONE of them spoke English. But in Arizona, most of the Mexicans here speak English.

The point I'm trying to make is that when you're a WASP your waiter isn't a guy doing a job, it's your waiter, you don't care what language they speak because they're just supposed to do your job. In less affluent areas your waiter might be your friend, or your neighbor.
>>
File: bush.webm (3MB, 818x600px) Image search: [Google]
bush.webm
3MB, 818x600px
>>34879540
You don't find it at all suspicious that the greatest period of income inequality in our history coincides with the emergence of well-funded "grassroot" organizations that seek to divide us by anything other than rich and poor? Even accounting for hypothetical "privileges", two families of different races both living in poverty will have immensely more in common than with a wealthy family of the same race. The same disproportions in police shootings, incarcerations, violent crime, etc... that people point to as solid evidence for institutionalized racism all still exist if we change the metric from black and white to rich and poor.
>>
File: 1502216044869.jpg (38KB, 411x613px) Image search: [Google]
1502216044869.jpg
38KB, 411x613px
>>34879854
>>34879787

Being intentionally inflammatory to the nationalist sympathizers can even get some to reach towards those Marxist ideals

I jest. The poor and uneducated are often victims of larger circumstances at play. But once they commit to harebrained ideas, those ideas are open to criticism. And while I feel bad that the white man often gets a bad rap--the ones that go Full-Infowars get no free rides. A bad idea is a bad idea.
>>
>>34879913
I met a guy who did riot control in south Africa. One of his stories was loading d-cell batteries instead of tear gas canisters.
>>
>>34879988
I do but I'm also able to see that almost no elites are pushing for any kind of right-wing movement. At the end of the day even if the divides between rich and poor were conquered these political questions would still be raised at the back of their mind.

>>34879993
White guys are just following the example of left-wing movements. And honestly, white people could use a positive identity for once instead of just white guilt and pretending to be black.
>>
>>34879787
>everyone who is poor is bad
Well that's not what I said at all.
>The upper-classes go out of their way to disconnect from the reality of everyone else.
Are we talking about upper class as in people who can afford to live and have made good decisions? Or are we talking about the 1% or whatever you want to call it.

The reason people who are well off are 'disconnected' is because they dont have to fucking worry about it.
Raise taxes? cool whatever, I can afford it.
But some poor retard who doesn't even know how taxes works assumes he wont be able to afford his PBR or budlight anymore.

Get fucked you're retarded and you have no idea how a government or the real world works.
>>
>>34880013

Fair enough. I agree the white guilt and shaming is a shitty deal. Postive identity would be great, as long as forming that identity doesn't include torch bearing night time rallies that remove the literal hate speech but still use the visual tropes to remind you what its really about.
>>
>>34880060
Well part of that identity is keeping statues in the South, especially when I turn on NPR and hear from people that support the taking down of the statues are usually people who just moved into the city. Gentrification sucks for any culture.
>>
>>34879454
>If that isn't the perfect image of the Alt-Right "Master race" types I don't know what is.

Young white man with no offensive weaponry tired of being threatened and called the reason for every ill on the planet simply holding a shield to protect himself after being attacked by others who think he shouldn't exist.

Sounds right.
>>
Why are people so butt hurt over statues? I don't see any statues of king Henry III.

If nothing else removing them will bring the cost of maintaining these parks will come down. Sounds like a win to me.
>>
File: 1488613786067.jpg (89KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1488613786067.jpg
89KB, 700x525px
>>34879720
>people still think there is a such thing as the alt-right

the alt-right can be whatever pathetic group of shitters you want because the alt-right was literally invented to portray an enemy force that changes depending on who the left wants to shame today

at first it was trump-supporting republicans that didn't play ball with "the establishment" now it's anyone they feel like branding nazis, and there are full blown retards out there adopting the label freely
>>
>>34879352
>great lakes really cold in august
dumb redneck
>>
>>34880078
this. I don't think the left understands that the "alt-right" are just normal people who simply want to exist.
>>
what im wondering is whos funding the alt-right protestors?

everyone seems to care so much about who funds antifa but no one ever seems to look into who passes out all these shields and torches
>>
>>34880097
they crowdfund, especially through groups like TRS
>>
>>34879749
Oh, they're still effective, it's just really the only way to avoid getting splashed with burning fuel immediately.

>>34879760
http://wtkr.com/2017/08/13/suffolk-native-says-he-was-beaten-during-charlottesville-rally/

Lie somewhere else, Nazi.
>>
>>34879794
>>34879865
>Making shit up
>No actual sources/videos of this
>>
>>34880115
>Lie somewhere else, Nazi.

you didn't post a video, so good job proving his point
>>
>>34878891
just remember which side has the gov, military and (uncucked)police on their side along with all of the guns, ammo and training. leftists are delusional if they actually think they have any chance of winning a civil war without the deep state/CIA pulling some horrible strings.
>>
>>34879957
Hell, go back 50 years and the rich in the US weren't "I eat gold so my poop shines haha peasants" tier either. Reagan's changes fucked up everything.
>>
>>34880125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jufZItpL3o0

boy, google sure is hard
>>
>>34879957
>the Rich White Liberals
They aren't just Liberals that are disconnected assholes, anon.
>>
>>34880087
>people still think there is a such thing as the alt-right
You're correct, they aren't "alt", they're just the right. They just aren't afraid to be openly racist like the richy rich people on the right.
>>
>>34880145
>m-m-m-muh reagan changed all da culture even though yuppies existed before he got into office
>it was different 50 years ago!
>literally using the national guard and riot police to break up unions and strikes

jej
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (102KB, 1280x816px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
102KB, 1280x816px
>>34880013
>I do but I'm also able to see that almost no elites are pushing for any kind of right-wing movement.
They do, they're just better about hiding their involvement.
>>
>>34880078
>>34880091
The moment you start chanting literal Nazi slogans like "Blood and Soil" that loses all credibility.
>>
>>34880171
>koch brothers
>right wing
>when they proved this last election cycle to be the same globalist scum as all the rest

I love it. I fucking love it.
>>
>>34880087
"Alt-Right" is a term that exists because they wanted to pretend they aren't Nazis in public.
>>
>>34880009

Back when there were riots in Ukraine the cops were using some kind of plastic bullet instead of rubber. While less lethal than lead, they were causing impressive wounds.
>>
>>34880089
He must be from Florida or Cali where 60 is coat weather.
>>
>>34880182
I dunno, if chanting "We want dead cops" and "Pigs in a blanket fry 'em like bacon" didn't make BLM and Antifa lose their credibility, nothing will, sweetums.
>>
>>34880182
But antifa has credibility despite starting fires, attacking reporters and destroying public property.

really makes u think
>>
>>34880165
>Changing tax code allowing a few to start shifting massive amounts of wealth away from payroll for middle class circulation to instead hoard in a small few's bank accounts
>Implying stagnation and declination of the middle class isn't directly causing the cultural problems
>>
File: 1493385547073.gif (744KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493385547073.gif
744KB, 250x250px
>>34880072

Agreed. One of the things I really dislike. Those statues are a part of American history--warts and all and should serve as a sign of respect for ancestry, as well as a reminder of a darker past. The lefties trying to erase these are missing out on a great lesson of when our country was on the wrong side of history.

What sucks is the stormfags take advantage of the right's valid argument towards preserving the statues. They come in loud and proud waving the confederate colors, referencing the war of northern aggression and resorting to their thinly veiled ideas threats towards minorities.

We can't have nice things.
>>
>>34880125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkqccnXGHZE
>>
>>34880190

alt-right is a term that exists because the left wanted to label the conservatives that supported Trump

you know, the spooky FAR RIGHT CONSERVATIVES that they can't seem to figure out

it has never had a real face or organizing structure because the only people that actually call themselves alt-right are retards like richard spencer or that fag milo, and they basically do so in spite of the left

also reminder that you have no right to assault someone just for being a nazi
>>
>>34880106

i find it hard to believe that the left has a guy like soros yet the right is simply funded by hardworking, god-fearing american patriots.
>>
>>34880087
The "Alt-right" phrase was coined by Richard Spencer

Look up who Richard Spencer is and tell me if you still believe your version of that that term means.
>>
File: Patton.jpg (144KB, 994x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Patton.jpg
144KB, 994x1280px
>>34880228
>you have no right to assault someone just for being a nazi
Who died and made you president candyass?
>>
>>34880246

the term existed way before spencer even went public
>>
>>34877877
Im pretty ambivalent towards the autism that has occured as of late but full on pseudo-medieval warfare would be sick as fuck. Imagine if the antifas and the other kids showed up with spears and axes and shit to supplement the shields.
>>
>>34880272

reminder that patton would be the least likely person to advocate assaulting someone just because they claim to be a nazi
>>
>>34880228
>alt-right is a term that exists because the left wanted to label the conservatives that supported Trump
The alt-right started under Bush junior by nazi and racists who were butthurt at the republican party for no longer appealing to them.
>>
>>34880293
Doubtful.
>inb4 muh Russians
The fact that Patton hated Russians more than nazis doesn't have any bearing here. Any good American hates both commies and fascists.
>>
>>34880150
I consider most mainstream conservatives to be pretty liberal.
>>
>>34880231

Good question, but aimed wrongly. Each cause will attract funding, if only in small donations but many of them. The challenge isn't finding donors but finding someone reputable enough that people are willing to give them money, yet smart enough to use that money well. The lefties work mainly through the big social canals, and can pull in funds at will like they showed at the last election. For the righties the networks are smaller and the leaders are more local, but they don't need the same amount of money - put every altright fanatic in the state together and one small hall and a couple of buses will do nicely. Frankly neither side need that much funding for their activities.
>>
File: koch-web-of-influence[1].jpg (764KB, 1234x720px) Image search: [Google]
koch-web-of-influence[1].jpg
764KB, 1234x720px
>>34880188
Just because the current President is a complete shithead they refused to support doesn't mean their web of political money isn't exclusively right-wing.
>>
File: 1410855776871.jpg (8KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1410855776871.jpg
8KB, 800x764px
>>
>>34880196
>>34880214
>Whataboutism
>>
>>34880319

It is one thing that Patton was itching for a war with the soviets. But the fact remains that during the postwar occupation of Germany period, Patton kept hiring known nazis for governing and administration work. He loved to fight the nazis but not for ideological reasons.
>>
>>34880218
Except they're a celebration of people who tried to make a part of the country Not-America to maintain slavery. And were all put up 50+ years later, spiking at the peak of implementation of Jim Crow laws.
>>
File: IMG_2981.jpg (15KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2981.jpg
15KB, 254x198px
>>34879739
Different anon here, but fuck yes I hate poor people. I hate the way they smell, I hate the way they talk, and I hate the fact that they can never own up to the stupid, shitty decisions that made them poor in the first place.

Pic related, poor people are poor because they deserve it.
>>
>>34879087
>a molotov cocktail
That shield isn't going to save you from a Molotov cocktail.
>>
>>34880350
macarthur had japs. your point is moot because we needed the locals to run things locally. helps with that whole insurgent thing. but hey never let the facts get in the way of your false narrative
>>
>>34880283

Care to cite source? I only have a wikipedia source so far.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
>>
>>34880355
Should we tear down statues of Indigenous Americans in the midwest because they lost the long war against the white man?
>>
File: 79872-004-9D12F065[1].jpg (37KB, 391x450px) Image search: [Google]
79872-004-9D12F065[1].jpg
37KB, 391x450px
>>34880228
>also reminder that you have no right to assault someone just for being a nazi
What the fuck did you just say son?
>>
>>34879461
Im mad that dodge will probably get enough flack to stop sponsoring "road kill" a great show
>>
>>34880320
Well, I guess if you've gone that hard over that you think Nazis are OK, you might in comparison.
>>
>>34880350
>Patton kept hiring known nazis for governing and administration work.
Yeah no shit they knew what they were doing, that's why the US took in their scientists. He saw reason not to remove the people who weren't turds and that's the extent of it.
>>
>>34880321
>Obama's 2008 election was primarily funded via small, individual donations over the internet
>>
>>34880416
Think about all the implicit advertising it gets though. "Strong enough to hit a 400 lb obstacle and keep going. Safety award of the year."

>>34880420
Ok goodbye.
>>
>>34880389
>i can only find sources that say exactly what you're explaining

if you followed the election race you know alt-right was invented by the media to paint trump supporters as some fringe extreme, the term's definitions change to accommodate whoever the left feels like hating on
>>
>>34880397
>>
File: Superlative laugh.jpg (180KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
Superlative laugh.jpg
180KB, 517x768px
>>34880445
>>
>>34880445
That doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>34879720
idk what you're getting flak for, this is spot on. I get called a fucking nazi all the time for disagreeing with the left, it would certainly drive more instinctive people to the right

What's on my mind? I want a G40, but should probably be fiscally responsible.
>>
>>34879578
Lying piece of shit, get fucked.
>>
>>34880442
Bullshit, the Alt-Right is an intentionally amorphous collective that did everything they could to be appealing. Then Trump won as they started shedding the disguise until you have shit like an open, full-Nazi style march.
>>
>>34880460
>Full Nazi march
But there were only maybe 30 Nazi flags out of 1000 people.
>>
>>34880454
Antifa is only active because we have Neo-Neo-Nazis who are openly engaging in talk of genocide.
>>
>>34880400
>Being a neo-nazi is the same as taking over europe
You're the kind of faggot that's gonna spark the race war, kys
>>
>>34880445

Historical Monuments aren't trophies
>>
>>34880467
>They aren't Nazis because only a couple flags
>Entire march with (tiki) torches, Nazi salutes, and Nazi chants
>IT'S TOTALLY ONLY A FEW GUIZE!
>>
>>34880486
I thought tiki torches were Hawaiian, not German.
>>
>>34880478
They're glorification of anti-American traitors who lost a war to become not-America and keep chattel slavery intact.
>>
File: 1399774091145.png (10KB, 404x511px) Image search: [Google]
1399774091145.png
10KB, 404x511px
>>34880400
>i'm going to pretend to be an american patriot while advocating violence against people that exercise their right to think differently and express themselves

>>34880460

the alt-right does not exist outside the media and some shameless salesmen that think they take the label and own it

"intentionally amorphous collective" more like "a group of people we want everyone to think is a fringe extreme so they don't outnumber us"

there is no alt-right, there is no structure, conservatism is changing in the US and the media didn't like it, so that's why they associate them with extremism and hatred
>>
>>34880495
That's the only amusing part, that they were marching with a Polynesian torch style while chanting shit like "BLOOD AND SOIL" and "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US."
>>
>>34880505
>Advocating oppression and genocide is protected speech

>the alt-right does not exist outside the media and some shameless salesmen that think they take the label and own it
Which is why their proper name is "Neo-Neo-Nazi."
>>
>>34880520
>Advocating oppression and genocide is protected speech

>conservatism is changing in the US and the media didn't like it, so that's why they associate them with extremism and hatred

keep those cameras on the guys in brown and jackboots, we gotta make sure everyone knows TRUMP gets support from these hatemongers!

also >>34880474 is absolutely right, because folks keep falling for it and the natural course of action is people just deciding to become the monsters everyone says they are
>>
>>34880520
>Neo-Neo-Nazi
Uh, excuse me it's called Nu-Nazi, and it's a derivative of Speed-Nazi, which itself is a derivative of Death-Nazi, and the only thing that makes Nu-Nazi different is that it takes elements of Folk-Nazi into it's songs to make a casual poppy version for radio listeners.
>>
File: Fat nazi post.jpg (74KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
Fat nazi post.jpg
74KB, 491x491px
>>34880505
>I'm going to pretend to be an American patriot while espousing un-American ideals and hiding behind the 1st amendment
>>
>>34880497

why didn't people complain about the statues a century ago, then?

what changed?
>>
>>34880182
>mfw FFL songs
>90% of them is Nazi SS origins ( sometimes translated, sometimes not )
>10% is about colonising algeria or indochina
lefties would shit their pants every single day if they ear them
>>
>>34880548
>un-American ideals

>everyone at every right wing gathering is clamoring for genocide and burning the US constitution
>>
>>34880272
he fought for your right to say stupid shit, like your post.

forcible suppression of opposition is part of the definition of fascism.
>>
>>34880369

A molotov cocktail is a bottle filled primarily with gasoline. Its primary purpose when it was created, was to be thrown at armored vehicles in the hope of creating fires in the engine, fuel system or even better the ammo. An improvised weapon at the time when there was nothing else available for a single soldier. Now it is an antipersonnel weapon for civilian use. If it hit a shield the fuel will spread out while on fire. It doesn't explode. It will take a very flimsy shield to have any damage on it at all beside creating a brief superficial fire.

In other words, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>34877877
>they looked pretty effective during the protest
I bet a rubber bullet would go thru them easily
at best, can stop bottles and small rocks
I can do shit like that. if you guys want I will sell you for a stupidly high price for no reason at all
>>
>>34880497
Yes, that's why Lee was almost CINC of the Union forces. It was just so close to being for freedom or for slavery, he could have gone either way.

It had nothing to do with their homestates holding the entirety of their extended family. It was so simple that we didn't divide families over the war. Fathers and Sons on opposite sides.

You're a fucking brainwashed idiot if you think that war (or any war) is that simple. Read a goddamn history book you moron.
>>
>>34880383

Of course he needed to use local germans. But there is a difference between hiring people with a membership badge and hiring the guy working enthusiastically for the old regime.
>>
>>34880060
Well, that's the huge problem right now. There can't be, they isn't allowed. Anything more than "I'm sorry for fucking up the world, here's reparations" is racist to them. Anything approaching "I think I like my white identity" is straight up genocidal Nazi support.

Turns out, if you call all your enemies racists and Nazis for every fucking thing they do, eventually the only people you allow them to be in the company of say "We don't hate that you're white. As a matter of fact, we love it!" And then they just say "You know what? Fuck it, I'm a Nazi, what do you do now?"

The left always makes its own enemies, and sadly it seems the chickens are coming to roost in the worst way possible.
>>
>>34880548
but that's exactly what anti-fa is, they are communist and america is the litteral definition of ANTI communism
>>
>>34880538
>>34880541
Joke all you want. But this new batch is a different breed, much closer to the 1920/30s Nazis than the Neo-Nazis, the tattooed skinheads.

The only saving factor is how fragmented they are, and the closest they have to a central unifying figure is less Hitler and more Mussolini, except far less competent at anything.
>>
>>34880582
the plastic will catch on fire and melt if hit with burning gasoline, but you can still drop it and save yourself from the bulk of it. he's probably worried about splashover, or being hit low and standing in a pool of flame. still shield is way better than no shield.
>>
>>34880214
>But antifa has credibility
aaaand stopped reading there. Come back to reality, bud.
>>
>>34880605
1930s problems require 1930s solutions.
>>
>>34880550
Maybe the fact that it's a lot easier to get the true story now than it was then? For people to actually be able to express the problems with these things?
>>
>>34880571
>he fought for your right to say stupid shit
A right that nazis don't into, which is why he was always in favor of violence against them when they stepped out of line.
>>
File: are you fucking joking.jpg (173KB, 584x305px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking joking.jpg
173KB, 584x305px
>>34880336
>HURR DURR DURR WHATABOUTISM

Ah, the new, hip Lefty phrase getting thrown around. Inherently Leftist, because it's entire function is

>"UNH-UH, you can't point out that I'm a massive, whinging hypocrite! That doesn't count! Now, I'm going to indirectly try and paint that on you while deflecting away from the fact I'm a huge piece of shit!"

Absolutely childish.
>>
>>34880570
>everyone at every right wing gathering
Way to move the goalposts you hebruloid fuck.

>>34880599
>B-but antifa!
Yeah that's got a whole lot to do with Eisenhower.
>>
>>34880622
>I know why they fought, they only THOUGHT they knew why they fought and died.

being this retarded.
>>
I'd say a lot of the mainstream neo-cons are a lot more evil than some of the alternative right-wingers.

Some of the alt-right only really care about immigration and probably don't like trannies. Neo-cons are perfectly willing to exploit America and the people in it for their own gain? Immigration making it a employer's market? Maybe you should have gotten two degrees to get that $5/hour fruit-picking job I just gave Pedro, you entitled cunt.
>>
File: 1465314237785.png (631KB, 1023x766px) Image search: [Google]
1465314237785.png
631KB, 1023x766px
>>34880664
>>
>>34880690
I think you replied to the wrong guy.
>>
>>34880656
>Way to move the goalposts you hebruloid fuck.

what else could you possibly be referencing

no one is talking about JUST nazi larpers, and that's not the entirety of the people who were at the protest, but you complain about muh anti-american values that they hold

if there is any goal post moving it's you with your assumptions of right wingers
>>
>>34879461
I want to know the condition of the antifa that jumped on the back of the car and got squished between the car and truck. Looked uncomfortable.
>>
>>34880845
>what else could you possibly be referencing
The line that started this string you dumb nigger.
>also reminder that you have no right to assault someone just for being a nazi
>>
>>34879787
No but theyre sure stupid for choosing it
>>
Just offering a little perspective from a different country than the US. I am in Norway and I am a right winger. Which is vague, because here we have three different kinds of right wing. With nine parties at the upcoming election we have broadly one left wing socialist side and one right wing, sort of conservative side. The left parties rage from the literal communists to the centrist socialists, while the right parties range from the centrist right to the more 'far' right. Our current government is based on the right and the far right parties with two centrist parties supporting them sufficiently to remain in power. I am with the 'far' right which is none the less civil enough to have about half the leadership positions including the finance minister. The far right and the far left might not be enthusiastic about each other but there are decades since they were actually fighting each other in demonstration.

We do have a far far right wing too. Right wing extremists. At most there might be a couple of hundreds of them nationwide and they have zero support. We also have a far far left wing too; their support is no bigger. These groups want to fight each other for publicity and try to draw in support from groups in nearby countries. I loathe them both and fortunately, so do the police.

You guys need to find the sensible parts of both those movements.
>>
>>34878891
Why? Libs would get absolutely BTFO.
>Try banning guns for decades
>Try to start a civil war when you have no guns
>>
>>34880636
>Group A doing shitty thing
>WHAT ABOUT GROUP B
Whataboutism is attempting to claim you can do a shitty thing by deflecting onto some other group.
>>
>>34880623
and calling someone a nazi doesn't make them a german national socialist circa 1940
>>
>>34880889
>The line that started this string you dumb nigger.
>>34880548
>I'm going to pretend to be an American patriot while espousing un-American ideals and hiding behind the 1st amendment

tell me where you were talking specifically about a few nazi larpers, and not just everyone there who was "hiding behind the 1st amendment"

dem semantics
>>
>>34881050
And calling someone a faggot doesn't make them a bundle of sticks from the past.
>>
>>34881095
good, we're all on the same page
>>
File: Charlottesville-torches[1].jpg (25KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Charlottesville-torches[1].jpg
25KB, 320x480px
>>34881080
>a few nazi larpers
>>
>>34881110
Thank you for acknowledging that modern nazi LARPers are retarded faggots.
>>
File: _81738062_risitas.jpg (34KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_81738062_risitas.jpg
34KB, 1024x576px
>>34881117
>he thinks those are gnatzees

Lemme guess, you also believe the fake news that russia hacked our election and trump was in on it?
>>
File: 1496970194890.jpg (12KB, 168x209px) Image search: [Google]
1496970194890.jpg
12KB, 168x209px
>>34880336
>logic and critical thinking only applies to people and groups I don't suck the cock of
Just because you don't or can't use either doesn't mean everyone else is that stupid.
>>
>>34880469
Except that they operated out of Europe well before rwds became a normie meme. But that's okay. I know you commie lovers love your revisionist history.
>>
>>34881080
>tell me where you were talking specifically about a few nazi larpers
From the start Anon. Show me specifically where I mentioned anyone but nazis.
>>
>>34880486
The kkk is almost completely made up of fbi and cia agents. They are also 5000 people. The federal government has a 5000 people strong honeypot force strung around the 50 states. What makes you think that the march wasn't made up mostly by cia niggers that glow in the dark?
>>
WHERE IS THE GUNS
ARE
THE
WEAPONS
>/k/ - weapons
>>
>>34881190
Isn't there proof somewhere that David Duke is a known informant?
>>
>>34881210

It is a conflict with the potential to become a shooting match. Perfectly /k/, especially considering what kind of people hangs out at this forum.
>>
>>34881247
>perfectly /k/
Except there are no weapons being discussed here, only politics.
Take it to >>>/pol/ retard. Not your personal army.
>>
>>34881242
Again fake news. I bet you also believe Trump inauguration had less people than Obama?
>>
File: 1202556277413.png (257KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1202556277413.png
257KB, 500x375px
>>34881242
>>
I thought this thread was about making shields for use during civil unrest?
>>
>>34881284
>can't actually provide a counter
>>
>>34881278
kek
>>
File: 1492917545829.jpg (54KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
1492917545829.jpg
54KB, 750x537px
>>34880442

My source shows Spencer coined it in 2010, well before this election cycle. I'm prepared to be wrong here, please cite your source, rather than just accusing me of cherry picking.
>>
>>34879252
yeah
that is the correct assumption
they do engage in self defense if needed though
>>
>>34881357
>Acting in aggression against counter protestors
>self defense

Try again, kid.
>>
>>34881374
antifa cant walk three steps without picking up the nearest brick and lobbing it at anything within 15 meters that doesnt have aids and we all know that.
>>
>>34880125
hey faggot, reply to
>>34880146 and >>34880223
already
>>
>>34881397
>Pretending the Nazis didn't show up with shields, clubs, and guns
>>
>>34881412
No.
>>
>>34881417
the police should have been there and kept them seperate
the right new that they couldnt rely on that and where ready to defend themselves from agressors that had previously threatened to initiate force.
>>
>>34881417
The cops would have taken any bludgeons from them within the rally area, the better to make sure they were unarmed when they funneled Antifa at them and then stood down. That's SOP these days.

The First Amendment people were the only ones open carrying, and they caused zero trouble.
>>
>>34881128
re-enactors are fine, that white supremacist are dumb fags goes without saying. asians are best by most significant metrics.
>>
>>34881417
They had every right to after how leftists showed how violent they are in Berkley, DC, Claremont, Ferguson, Baltimore, Dallas and Milwaukee. Leftists have shown that they are incapable of tolerating speech that they do not personally approve of and even go so far as to demand violence in papers like the Washington Post.
>>
>>34881437
>>34881449
The cops were quoted that they estimated that at least 80% had guns, which is why they kept back off the lines.

>>34881455
>A few stores got fucked up by violent outliers who weren't part of the actual protest
>Right-wing media paints it as all-out riots

> incapable of tolerating speech that they do not personally approve
You mean speech that is literally calling for their oppression and death?
>>
>>34881450
you know that most are white nationalists right?
not supremacists.
even if blacks where our equal in terms of iq and where less agressive i wouldnt want too many of them in my country
>>
>>34880870
She looked pretty fucked up in one of the videos I saw. Not dismembered or anything but her exposed left arm was completely black from internal bleeding and I'm pretty sure one or both of her legs were broken too.
>>
>>34881480
>even if blacks where our equal in terms of iq
>Here's where you find out I'm a complete retard who loves an intelligence measure that has never been valid as I use it!
>>
>>34879578
Yes they did, retard.
>>
>>34881515
Yeah, no.
>>
>>34880171
They are libertarians and they don't hide it because they have nothing to hide.
They've supported everything from ending the drug war to felon's rights.
>>
>>34881527
Yea, yes.
>>
>>34881512
>strawmanning this hard

Just give up, you lost bud.
>>
>>34881478
>The cops were quoted that they estimated that at least 80% had guns, which is why they kept back off the lines.
80% of the alt-right people in Charlottesville were armed? You really think we'll buy your horseshit if you copypaste it a thousand times?
>>
>>34877877
Would there be any benefit in coating one of these units with bedliner?
>>
lol is this board getting invaded by leftist scum or what
>>
>>34881604
I blame the fappening.
>>
>>34881595
Reenactorfag here: no. Make sure the edges are covered in something flexible to prevent splintering. Even old garden hose would do. And if you're not in armor, padding the back of the shield where it comes into contact with your arm seems like a natch.
>>
>>34881568
>>34881584
>>34881588
And there's Phil, tarding the thread up more.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/virginia-governor-terry-mcauliffe-charlottesville-white-supremacist-group-militia-better-equipment-a7893151.html?cmpid=facebook-post
>>
>>34881595
Might be comfy if you wanna take a nap on one.
>>
>>34881626
antifa is scum on the level of nazis, sorry
>>
>>34881611
I blame stormfront for sewing the seeds that would lead to these off topic threads.
>>
>>34881640
Opposing genocide and oppression makes you scum?
>>
>>34881455
I personally loved how the post described the counterprotestors as having "sticks" while the protestors had "clubs".
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (48KB, 920x592px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
48KB, 920x592px
>>34881478
>A few stores got fucked up by violent outliers who weren't part of the actual protest
>You mean speech that is literally calling for their oppression and death?

loving every laugh
>>
>>34881417

As far as I could see from the clip where the car hit the crowd, there were plenty of lefties with baseball bats there. But maybe they were on their way to a game?
>>
>>34881478
Oppression? Like taking away 1st amendment rights for a group that they hate?

That kind of oppression?
>>
>>34881658
Opposing genocide and oppression by genociding skinheads and oppressing anyone that criticise you does make you a scumbag.
>>
>>34881671
>Implying Hate speech and inciting violence has ever been protected speech
>>34881673
>Defense of life is wrong!
>>
>>34881658
Not at all. Not going through legislative processes and moving straight to murdering people makes you scum.

Let's not fucking forget that a BLM member literally slaughtered a couple of cops not even a year ago in cold blood. It's almost like every side is shitty, not just one.
>>
>>34881595

If you are in a violent riot I doubt rust is going to be the greatest threat.
>>
>>34881626
The governor is a Democrat animal. He's also a liar. Let's see pics. Let's see footage. And let's see an explanation of how a riot involving hundreds of people attacking with bludgeons and piss balloons resulted in nobody getting shot.
>>
>>34879385
Why are there cum stains on the clear plastic?
>>
>>34881658
antifa are scum, at least the nazis are straightforward with their beliefs
>>
>>34881712

Considering who they were facing I am assuming it's spit. This was not a nice day.
>>
>>34879087
Okay but what if somebody wacks the fucking thing with a stick.
I'll take steel.
>>
>>34881682
Last I checked though, BLM's goal is accountability of the police and reducing the number of unecessary deaths and brutality directed at their community.

Antifa is a direct reaction to Fascist activity.

It's not the same thing at all. Alt-Right, Neo-Neo-Nazism, whatever you want to call it, is a counter-culture movement intended to regress America and assert racial dominance.
>>
>>34881710
>Wisdom from Phil
>>
>>34881712
In case he had to bash someone in the face, he'd also bash cum on them and automatically have the upper hand because he already asserted dominance by getting his cum on them.
>>
>>34881712
antifa has been throwing sponges soaked in cum at people lately

they finally figured out how to put all of the cum they have in jars under their beds to good use
>>
>>34881734
"facist activity" more like a whiny tantrum over made up bullshit because Trump won
>>
>>34881681
so then...speech saying...oh I don't know "This is war" or "become ungovernable" or say advocating for violence against a specific group (let's say cops for instance). If a group was saying those things, we should do something?
>>
>>34881728

Both ultranationalists and antifascists are pretty straightforward. Fuck beliefs and ideologies. It's all just 'we hate those guys over there who disagree with us' activists. Five years from now most of them will have kids and be focused on hanging on to a job so they can pay their mortgage and food so fuck 'politics'.
>>
>>34881760
I get it, you refuse to accept any info outside your little Breitbart bubble.
>>
>>34881734
Antifa is a left-anarchist (read: communist) organization that uses the name Antifaschistische Aktion because it's good branding. Fascism has always been a reaction to communist agitation from republican Spain to modern day America.
>>
>>34881732

Check out one of those 50 gallon plastic barrels some day. That's not water bottle thickness. If someone hits it with a stick, baseball bat or a 2x2 it will boom, maybe wobble a little, bit it won't shatter. Look at most cop shields; they are not made from steel.
>>
>>34881006
Except Group B in this case incited the violence, with the knowledge on how violent clashes will occur if they appear, followed by a history of starting violence in political protests and rallies with people they disagree with. Just take a closer look, the tiki faggots remained in their zone and spewed their bullshit. No blood drawn, no casualties, nothing. The moment Group B came into the scene in the following day, with the intention of ruining their circle jerk, did the violent clashes initiated. This is no whataboutsm if they were responsible for enabling conflict to begin in the first place
>>
>>34881734
>BLM's goal
...is to obfuscate the fact that 9 out of 10 black men shot in the US are shot by other black men, and to gin up an atmosphere of ideological and racial hatred that they can use as a political weapon.

>Antifa is a direct reaction to Fascist activity.
LOL. We've been watching these black masked Red Guardsmen tear the shit out of things for years.

>counter-culture movement intended to regress America and assert racial dominance.
Ah yes. The old 'revanchist/counter-revolutionary' and 'racist' memes combined into one. Gotcha.

Frankly, you little assholes are going to turn my country into a tribal society, I see no reason not to defend my tribe. Better that than sit politely and watch my country die for fear of being rude.
>>
>>34881681
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/?utm_term=.48965a8ad5d2
>>
>>34881778
>Fascism has always been a reaction to communist agitation from republican Spain to modern day America.
Conservatism in general is a reactionary system that hates change and progress. Doesn't mean more than a tiny minority on the left is Communist.
>>
>>34881658
>Honestly believing that they are against only Nazis
>Not understanding they literally apply the fascist label to everyone right of center to justify their violence

How fucking ignorant are you really? You really believe they aren't using the Nazi scapegoat to justify being thugs and shutting down people they don't agree with?
>>
>>34881800
>Frankly, you little assholes are going to turn my country into a tribal society,
Yeah, not what's happening in reality. The goal is to provide all Americans with opportunity. You're just mad that anybody who isn't in your tribe is getting help.

The rest of your post is pure bullshit. But then again, you are the kind of asshole attention-starved dipshit that you have to use your trip for this.
>>
>>34881811
You should go to pol, you'll get good results to your bait there.
>>
>>34881831
>Facts
>hurr bait lel
>>
>>34881734
BLM is the cudgel that the liberal elite forming the ranks of antifa and various universities will use as shock troops to try to assert their agenda. Weather Underground did it in the 70s with the black panthers and this is just the modern expression of it. They have a group of genuinely agitated minorities that they can direct to pretty much whatever they want. They're also the perfect shock troops for their cause, because in the eyes of the news media and many Americans BLM is at least partially vindicated in their rage. Sooner or later they'll realize that BLM really just wants an end to police brutality and not a full commie takeover of the government, and then they'll cast them aside and let the FBI designate them a terrorist organization, the BLM organizers will go to jail (minus the upper crust) and the antifa cunts will get cushy jobs in liberal haven states or universities. gonna take at least five years. Who knows what the next president will look like.

>>34881710
fap to trap
>>
>>34881823
>Can't refute the second laziest trip on /k/
>Immediately goes into ad hom mode

This is amazing
>>
>>34881814
They weren't doing this during W's presidency. There were anti-war protesters, but they clearly didn't feel Fascism was in such a rise that they needed to be dedicated to that.
>>
>>34881823
>The goal is to provide all Americans with opportunity.
...except gun-owning rural Christians and/or anybody of European descent that won't toe the ideologic line.

>asshole attention-starved dipshit that you have to use your trip
Newfag detected. Go back to R*ddit and stay there.
>>
>>34881626
Nobody want anybody dead "just for existing." If everybody was just polite and kind to each other people would live in harmony. But historically cultures, races, people, and nations clash sort of how a semi truck full of nitroglycerin going at full speed gets along well with a US marine mess hall.
>>
>>34881852
You mean the people who are voting in the people who fuck them over the hardest every election?

>phil getting tarped.jpg
>>
>>34881850
>They weren't doing this during W's presidency.
Maybe you missed Seattle during the G20 meetings, to quote one example.

> Fascism was in such a rise
Losing an election is fascism...?
>>
File: 1502441442851.jpg (88KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
1502441442851.jpg
88KB, 600x440px
So on an unrelated note, how good are American police at riot control in comparison to, say, German police or other European riot polices?
>>
>>34881868
you mean like how I should vote for democrats who will want to take away everything this board stands for?

jesus christ the election really did make the left go mentally ill
>>
>>34881850
People also weren't saying that being gay is discriminatory to women during the bush years but, guess what, times fucking change and these cultural Marxist faggots have only gotten more radicalized.

Plus bush was more or less the establishment and the real criticism of his presidency came about in the second term when it was election time. Trump was vilified by all media outlets and made to look like an evil Nazi racist. The media is plastering the "white on black violence" narrative all over the mainstream and is crafting stories to make people believe we live in a police state where blacks are killed for no reason while ignoring black crime and "reverse" racism. They feel that fascism is taking over because the media and universities keep fucking yelling it at him. You think the Jews were taking over in Nazi Germany? Of course not but people thought they were due to the constant propaganda telling them so.
>>
>>34881897
Europe has been dealing with large scale well organized ideologically-motivated mobs since the 1960's. They're way ahead of the learning curve. Our lefties are better at vandalism, lawfare, and producing the occasional crazed killer, but theirs set cops on fire and trash entire sections of entire townships.
>>
>>34881604
My thought exactly.

Heads up lefties, only one group had a permit to protest there. Antifa showed up like the always do with masks and sticks to fight.

Last I checked the only form of non protected speech is specific calls to violence. Saying Offensive things are protected, including saying all blacks should go back to Africa and that Jews are evil and control hollywood.

Being offended is your problem not the problem of someone speaking the words. We used to be told sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me. Now we have people my age (26) talking about being assaulted by words. Grow up and be an adult holy shit. Let the racists march, you don't have to support their disgusting ideas just their right to say it
>>
>>34881916
yeah I drew the line when they tried to make trannies "normal"
>>
>>34880608
>the plastic will catch on fire and melt if hit with burning gasoline,

You seem to have a Hollywood-tier grasp of how quickly that would happen. It's not going to evaporate like a Dixie cup in a blast furnace. It would take about 15-20 seconds of edge contact with a flame for a drum shield to start burning, another 30 seconds to maintain combustion. Flaming gasoline on the face of the shield will run off or burn out before doing any damage.
>>
>>34881928
>implying animals have rights
>>
File: kill bush 5.jpg (54KB, 720x329px) Image search: [Google]
kill bush 5.jpg
54KB, 720x329px
>>34881913
No, it just brought their illness into the open. The toxins in our national bloodstream have been building up since Gore lost to Dimpled Chad.
>>
>>34881944
I wouldn't doubt it. Kaczynski was spot on when he wrote about leftists in his manifesto twenty damn years ago.
>>
>>34881913
>everything this board stands for
>waifus and katanas
>>
>>34881916
30 years ago saying gays shouldn't have the right to marry was considered a moderate position.

When does it end?
>>
>>34881896

G20 meetings worldwide attract leftie rioters, window breakers and shop plunderers like a dead cat attract flies. Most of those asses are however are not antifascists, they are hobby anarchists out for a new TV and not fronting any national cause as such. England showed the world how to deal with them in London, however. Now there's a happy memory.
>>
>>34879252
>Implying the right-wingers were even using molotov cocktails
You know they'd blow that up on the news like they did for the 3 car and a pedestrian fender-bender
>>
>>34881897
Judging from vids, Swiss have an interesting approach.

In the US we have Roman type shields, and use shield wall tactics. Occasionally running a launcher close to lob some tear grass but shield wall tactics. Hence big ass shields.

Swiss seem to use armored trucks with water cannon to push the crowds. Also a bunch of cops with cut off bolt actions to launch tear gas. This crowd control works hand in hand with mobile squads. Their shields are small and circular, they seem to send in a squad with circular shields to nab specific trouble makers and then fall back to their armored vans.
>>
File: 1486432144268.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486432144268.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>34881962
from my cold dead hands
>>
>>34881924

On the other hand the big crowds in the US are much, much bigger than anything happening in Europe in the latest couple of decades.
>>
>>34881928
>Let the racists march, you don't have to support their disgusting ideas just their right to say it
I'm old enough -- barely -- to remember when the Nazis marched through Skokie and the ALCU sent a Jewish lawyer FFS to represent them. He won, and they had their faggy little march through a Jewish neighborhood. No arrests. No punching. No yelling.

Us kids were made to talk about it at school that day, and we came to the reluctant conclusion that yeah, even assholes had rights under God.

You have no idea how far we've fallen, anon.
>>
File: Nippon smug.png (365KB, 1183x699px) Image search: [Google]
Nippon smug.png
365KB, 1183x699px
>>34881993
>Implying anyone wants your shit waifu
>>
>>34878891
>Clankening except with cheap plastic weapons because murica

Thunkening?
>>
Democracy at work.
>>
>>34881971

Here in Europe, gays marrying is not even a cause anymore. It's allowed and somehow, the world moved on to other issues of more pressing concern. If a handful of neonazis want to fight that then they are just making themselves a bit less patable. Seriously, you have to be thankful that they are this stupid - everything they do make them more alienated to the voters.
>>
>>34879087
Considering how easy these shields would be to make, I kind of want one just to have on hand. Could be useful in plenty of other scenarios. Slap a layer of kevlar on there and it could indeed be bulletproof.
>>
>>34881940
Lol, keep it up buddy. One day another group will call you an animal and take your shit away. This is a two way street and if we keep it up we all will suffer.

They are people, misguided and full of hate for reasons that may or may not be justified. But calling them animals just proves who the real animal is...remember real nazis called Jews rats. To dehumanized them, congrats on walking the same path and the brown shirts
>>
>>34881971
>Something being wrongly supported in the past doesn't mean they were just wrong then
>>
File: Ontario machete micarta handle.jpg (60KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ontario machete micarta handle.jpg
60KB, 598x800px
>>34882018
>plastic weapons
Shields maybe but pic related for weapons.

The words do not exist to express how ready I am to slay some nazis like my grandfathers.
>>
>>34881981
Here in Germoney they use more or less the same tactics, force the mob into choke points and cut them off, leave them there, until they are to exhausted to put up a fight (kettle/Kessel). Little use of shields, mobile groups to take out main threats and fairly loose formations with iirc different echelons being used at different points of interception. Of course they have to deal with this shit on a regular basis, because of hooligans/ultras
>>
>>34882051
gays should be allowed to marry and adopt kids and molest them to create more gays, it's true
>>
File: 675464676.jpg (393KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
675464676.jpg
393KB, 1024x683px
>>34881939
police shield do seem to hold up pretty well, but 55 gallon drum plastic is more flammable, and it's possible they've added some oj or styrofoam to their molotovs. it's not going to evaporate, but it's still going to be a bit of an issue. probably low on your list of things to put out though
>>
File: 1469743460876.jpg (19KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1469743460876.jpg
19KB, 500x333px
>>34881770
>It's all just 'we hate those guys over there who disagree with us' activists.
Fucking preach it, brother.
>>
>>34882051
>where I am now everything is right and fine but everything new is scary
>repeat each generation, ad infinitum

And thus, we have found the real secret to why conservatives can't conserve a damn thing.
>>
File: operating in vietnam.jpg (143KB, 1183x800px) Image search: [Google]
operating in vietnam.jpg
143KB, 1183x800px
>>34882056
Can I wholesale slaughter communists like my ancestors did then?
>>
File: Avengers-laughing.jpg (24KB, 655x340px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers-laughing.jpg
24KB, 655x340px
>>34882049
>You're just as bad as the bad guy!
Sure thing Batman have fun with those dead sidekicks.
>>
>>34882004
Oddly enough a right wing rally can protest without destroying shit. When was the last time any of us saw a left protest that didn't devolve into burning and fighting?

I remember a Seattle occupy wall street rally when I was at UW that was peaceful. But that is it
>>
>>34881981

Most cops worldwide have round shields. They are not really for protection but to act as a wall to shove the crowd off with. If a cop hits a protester with a bat the pictures go worldwide. Ten cops shouldering those shields can stop the momentum of a crowd going down the street.
>>
File: Cold Steel gladius machete.jpg (263KB, 800x361px) Image search: [Google]
Cold Steel gladius machete.jpg
263KB, 800x361px
>>34882078
I don't see why not.
>>
>>34879454
Antifa has been around in the US for a while, mid-00's is when I heard of them. Before "Nazis were marching around on the streets" they called police officers Nazis and that was who they fought against. Typical of the left, if there is no issue to gain attention from, they'll simply make one up.
>>
>>34881254
>not your personal army
>implying anyone here is being convinced of anything but the fact that the left is a bunch of deflecting faggot.

Shitpostong aside this thread is about the improvised shields and tactics used in recent protests.
>>
>>34881732
put a another section behind the first with a layer of foam between (like a yoga mat). more foam on the side facing you. if you can add a rim & a boss then so much the better. the window section is a nice touch.wear steel toed boots and shin pads as folk will kick under the shield. an X section on the front would also help disipate the force of the blow.
>>
>>34882062
>gays should be allowed to marry and adopt kids and molest them to create more gays, it's true
>I don't have a fucking clue how this works and think completely made up shit
Homosexuality isn't a choice, doesn't make people into pedophiles, and you're an idiot.

>>34882070
There's also the factor that each generation considers their own victories as "complete", such as civil rights, and they backlash when the later generations tell them more needs to be done.
>>
>>34882102
cool I see reality is escaping your grasp on these things, that's cool though my man
>>
>>34882102
There is a difference between genetic homosexuality and learned homosexuality. While many people are not homosexual by choice, a child can learn the behaviors, as well as you have terms like "prison gay" where the gay parties are desperate. Many homosexual men like George Takei and Milo Whatshisfuck described themselves as the victims of child molestation by a gay adult before.
>>
File: CpYIJBvWIAQfJfA.jpg (202KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
CpYIJBvWIAQfJfA.jpg
202KB, 1200x800px
>>34882087
that and serving drinks
>>
>>34879739

yes. people who remain poor are generally there by their own doing, which arises from their inherent nature.

A lack of work ethic, an over focus on short term pleasure, low IQ, lack of social skills, mouthiness, a tendency towards lying and deflection rather than personal responsibility, etc etc.

Low people are low because it is in their nature to be such. When circumstance bears a great man into low origins, he doesn't stay there, but rather through his effort and intellect, rises above.

It's like you've never had to rule over the poor before...
>>
>>34882048

You can't make them bulletproof. Sorry. For one thing, if a bullet hits it and is stopped then the kinetic energy will travel toward your arm. But having a shield on hand could indeed be useful if you live in a urban area likely to see riots and can imagine yourself participating in them. But get a gas mask capable of dealing with pepper spray and tear gas first.

I somehow fail to see where else than a riot you'd want to be burdened with a shield. Enlighten me?
>>
>>34882083
Only one of us is sitting here dehumanizing people bud.

Calling them rats, animals etc speaks perfectly to the mindset of a bigot. You need to look in the mirror and think really hard about what you believe.

I'm white, I've known racists, people who were beaten by black kids everyday on the way home from school and now hate all blacks. But sure, their life experiences don't matter cause they are animals right?

People are people, best you remind yourself before you forget
>>
>>34882147
actual LARPing? maybe sledding, oh and firework fights
>>
>>34882129
Go fuck yourself already.

>>34882134
Situational homosexuality is just that. You don't see many straight prisoners who got involved in it deciding they're going cruising the glory holes at the gay bar after they get out. And you're falsely attributing a couple correlational anecdotes to be causative.
>>
>>34879540
FIGHT FOR TRUTH
>>
>>34882062

.... but first, have all priests rounded up and put in camps. We'd sharply reduce the known cases of pedophilian molestations.
>>
>>34882168
just don't require that catholic priests be celibate and the numbers would precipitously drop.
>>
>>34882004
>even assholes had rights under God.
This is so profoundly important because if you start giving the fed powers to determine what is acceptable speech and what isn't it will inevitably come back to fuck you when whatever is deemed hate speech next.
>>
File: IMG_1617.jpg (29KB, 593x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1617.jpg
29KB, 593x249px
>>34879720
Never forget that a sizable amount of non-lower class , non service sector job people are backing -- tacitly, or openly -- this movement. And that includes the president of the US. This shit didn't start till until then left started wanting destroy every single vestige of history. It's gonna go to our founding fathers, then go to the Vietnam war monuments, Iraq and Afghanistan monuments (since those were unjust wars). You smugly saying "I feel bad for low class whites" won't save you from the coming wave. The NDSAP was backed by laborers and vets at first too. It's gonna start -- REALLY start -- when the next economic downturn happens which will be in the next 12 months. People are beginning to realize the entire system is broken: government, corporations, Media, education, everything. And there will be hell to pay and people are already irritated. Maybe you should learn how to make a plastic shield.
>>
>>34882134
Not to mention there is also the matter that since gay people are also a protected class under the liberal rule, any kind of insight into their behaviors is condemned as bigotry, meaning that even if there is only a minority of gays who molest, are "gift-givers," etc, they are protected by the fact that ALL gays are protected and even a single incident will give them bad press.

>>34882143
I'm not arguing against the inevitability of class, but there are societies that have rich and poor working together for the good of the country, and there are societies where the rich separate while the rest of the country falters, i.e. Brazil. This is even more common now that the rich can move anywhere at any time, they have no loyalties or obligations. If shit hits the fan, they'll merely move to one of their other eight homes.

Plus to say that all the competition in the Western world is fair is completely false. The Google Manifesto shows that "upwardly mobile" jobs, especially in tech, hire and promote based on quotas and ideology and not pure merit.
>>
>>34882185
>Muh slipry slope
>>
>>34882187
>I read a lot of Breitbart, Infowars, and nothing else
>>
File: trannie kid with faggot.webm (3MB, 818x840px) Image search: [Google]
trannie kid with faggot.webm
3MB, 818x840px
>>34882102
>Homosexuality isn't a choice,
Yes it is. The number of people born with gender dysphoria is vanishingly small.

>doesn't make people into pedophiles
43% of all the child molestations in the US are same-sex. Of course that just means that child molesters are attracted to any pre-pubescent child and NO wonderful gay man would EVER bang twinks, despite faggots bragging about it on /k/ every other night.
>>
>>34882194
lenotanargumentman.jpg
>>
>>34882180
but they do have that power
>>34881805
and continue to decide that
>the proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express “the thought that we hate.”
>>
>>34882136

Never mind the shield. Take a look at the cop. Could you even imagine yourself storming toward her with a baseball bat? One glance from those eyes and you would be shuffling off to your room even if you didn't have one. And THAT is good policing.
>>
>>34882147
Home defense? Set up at the top of your stairs or the end of your hallway with a shield.

How can they not be bulletproof if you put a layer of kevlar over it? The force of a handgun round isn't going to break your arm, especially being dispersed over such a large area.

They actually make police shields exactly how I described, but for some reason they're heavy as shit. The front man has to carry it with two arms in a zercher squat position, and you tire very quickly from it even if you're in decent shape. Not sure what threat level the ones my department has are, but we're cheap as hell so I don't doubt these are bottom of the barrel ones.
>>
File: IMG_1616.png (81KB, 597x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1616.png
81KB, 597x407px
>>34882190
My slippery slope is really called "incrementalism" is political science and is a real and known tactic to implement a vision. It's not a fallacy.
>>
File: crusaders.jpg (206KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
crusaders.jpg
206KB, 1000x750px
*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34882190
Too late
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/16/jackson-washington-park-protest-presidents-slave-owners/
>Pastor Wants Presidents’ Names Removed From Washington, Jackson Parks Over Ties To Slavery
>A Chicago pastor has asked the Emanuel administration to remove the names of two presidents who owned slaves from parks on the South Side, saying the city should not honor slave owners in black communities.
>>
>>34882187
>there are societies that have rich and poor working together for the good of the country

My argument is moreso that the perpetual poor, being not much higher than dumb animals, would see any sort of management, leadership or directive that doesn't engage their basest of pleasure as "oppression" of some sort and revolt.

Basically, I cannot think of both classes working "for the good of the country" together, because the inevitable-poor are too stupid to know what their best interests actually are, and thus tend to work towards animal hedonism over any other thing...even when it kills them, or suprise: keeps them fucking poor.
>>
>>34882147
>if a bullet hits it and is stopped then the kinetic energy will travel toward your arm
Which will result in jack shit so long as the shield stops the bullet. Unless someone's shooting a gun that's capable of fucking up an arm with its recoil then a bullet cannot deliver energy capable of fucking up an arm through what I assume would be the transfer of energy through the handle of a shield.

If someone fires a bullet and it goes through the shield that's an issue. If someone fires a bullet and your shield can stop it that's felt recoil perhaps comparable to what was experienced by the person firing the gun.

>>34882158
>Only one of us is sitting here dehumanizing people
And? One must generally do such things in war, the difference here is that I do it defensively while this is the worldview of the people I'm dehumanizing. Frankly it's no different than not caring about the Muslims that my tax dollars go to blowing up every day.
>>
>>34882179

Amen to that.
>>
>>34882247
The rich certainly don't know that the worker's best interests are either. In fact the modern rich actively work against their best interests.
>>
>>34879720
White men are dealt the shortest straw these days. Constantly ridiculed and berated ironically because of the color of their skin. And here you go in your post doing exactly that. Trying to drop philosophy about why we're pissed off when the reasons we're actually pissed off are quite obvious. It's getting old. At this point I don't even bother putting forth a logical argument, I just want blood. Rivers of the blood of savages and traitors running through the streets. A bullet for every word spoken against us on our soil. It will come eventually, keep poking the sleeping lion.
>>
>>34882216

I'll let someone else comment on the design. But for home defense a shield is utterly meaningless. If anyone finds you with a shield at the front door they'll just go for the nearest window. Or shoot at your legs. All you have achieved is to hold archers at bay, at the cost of the use of one of your hands.. And they don't show up too often in robberies. Worst of all, it'll attract attention and as a single defender that is much worse than a locked door.
>>
Let's not mince words here. Lefties love Trump and they love what's going on. Moderates were starting to drift away from progressives due to the lack of progressive enemies drawing attention to the worst aspects of the progressive party.

Trump lets them say "See! We were right! There are Nazis everywhere! Now fucking make a transgender bathroom unless you're a Nazi!"
>>
>>34881897
>>34881981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHkJ0bnuVsc

Over here it's mostly line formations and quite a few cops in civil clothings, the most impressive part is how calm they are when every single riot always have garbage/pavement thrown at them, sometimes teargas being thrown back too.

That and on rare occasions "accident" where rioters get hit in the head by rubber balls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h200DKbEz6Y
https://youtu.be/FsiveBTT_e8?t=1m35s
>>
>>34882285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k
>>
>>34882250
>bigots pretending they are better than other bigots

classic lefty
>>
>>34882294
I'm sure the average burglar is going to spot me waiting at the top of my stairs using state of the art wall x-rays, then use bus grappling hook to climb through a second story window to flank me.

Also, you can fucking crouch to avoid being shot in the legs... And still that beats getting shot in the vitals, retard.

If you can't shoot accurately with one hand at home defense distance I've got news for you, Sally.
>>
>>34882250

Why don't we both check out this relevant video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ebVTHPZ1Mo
>>
>>34881823
>this guy actually has such shitty arguments that make Phil look coherent in comparison
Please, stop. You're making me die of laughter
>>
>>34879478
The Dallas sniper was special. We probably will never see a warrior like him again in our lifetimes.
>>
>>34882195
>The number of people born with gender dysphoria is vanishingly small.
Sexual Preference and gender preference are two completely different things, idiot.

Or maybe pedophilia is a disorder that tends towards accessibility rather than sexual preference.
>>
>>34882273
well, as someone in the managerial-professional class, I am neither rich nor poor (that is, prole nor capitalist).

I certainly keep in mind what is in the best interest for the lot of the plebs I oversee, because when their collective efforts succeed, I am successful. When I am successful, the capitalist above me is successful.

The fact of the matter is though, the lowest plebeians chase after base pleasures above what is actually good for them.

For instance, let us consider the case of firing an employee who calls off constantly because they're constantly hung over or otherwise chasing vice.

When I fire him, it is because his actions endanger the operation which allows the company to exist. The company's existence is what permits me to pay all of the workers through the profits generated by the operation. If the operation fails because of some dumbfuck indulging in his own concupiscence, then the whole lot of plebeians would find themselves without a livelihood. They would be set back, or even become homeless or starve.

Thus, I would hazard that I and my superiors have in mind a better interest for the plebeian than what he has for himself -- for unto himself, he would damn not only himself, but the fellows of his own class and station.
>>
>>34882229
that was the guy driving the charger right?
>>
>>34882238
>Actual government action to remove Jim Crow era installed memorials versus a couple cranks demanding things
>>
>>34882344
>better
Your word, not mine.

>>34882352
I skimmed it and all I saw was "no penetrations."
>>
>>34882384
>managerial-professional class

Which isn't really the higher class I'm talking about.
>>
>>34882229
>Goggles doofus
>That expression and hair combo middle-right
>Six different flags
>Fasces symbol is upside down
>Those fucking aviators are 33% of his face!
>>
File: 1146006451701.jpg (136KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1146006451701.jpg
136KB, 640x480px
lol politics
>>
>>34882356

You have to be kidding. I'm in Europe. There's jihadist 'warriors' doing minor attacks all the time here. Can't have a bomb? Fine, they'll use a car. Can't have a gun? No problem, they'll get a knife. Can't even get a lousy KNIFE? No problem, they'll get a hammer. These 'warriors' are not true blooded descendants of anyone or anything, they're just misfits who found something to latch on to to justify their want for violence. Do tell me that USA don't have similar crops of idiots waiting for a reason to strike at someone or something.
>>
>>34882408
true.

I guess I'm simply expressing a person disdain for plebs that comes from my firsthand observations of them.
>>
>>34882396

Yeah sure, but it also showed how the shield absorbed the blows. I was frankly impressed. Most of the blows hardly seemed to rock the shield. Could have been place in a couching way of course but that would have made the test meaningless.
>>
>>34882435
There's a difference between overseeing a bunch of rednecks/niggers and fucking over literally everyone middle-to-high.

Again in your example that would be the classes working together. The fat gets trimmed and everyone goes home with a paycheck. There's a big difference between that and "let's flood the entire country with immigrants so that more people have to compete for less jobs for less pay."
>>
>>34882455
ah ok, I get you.

I am lucky that I work for a good capitalist then.
>>
>>34882426
He was a trained sniper who was in a shootout with police for hours. He had more skill than bombing a concert or driving a truck through a crowd. And he did those killings the same day that two middle aged black guys were killed in the street. So his attacks were justified.
>>
>>34882486
>his attacks were justified.

No, lethal force was justified on those blacks. You can't justify killing over justified kills.
>>
>>34882486

I think 'justified' means different things for us then. There are a hundred things about American cops that are wrong, not least the lack of education, but holding one cop accountable for what another has done is meaningless.
>>
>>34882486
>His attacks were justified
>Attacked the wrong police station that had nothing to do with the shooting of the two black males
>The other had a criminal history and was also going to pull a weapon against the officers detaining him
>justified
I disagree with you in there, however,
>One of them was actually an innocent with a CHP
This right here i agree was unauthorized deadly force
>>
>>34882453
>the shield absorbed the blows.
Exactly. Were one of the people in that video holding it at the time they would have suffered no injury from the transfer of kinetic energy through the shield.
>>
>>34882590
>Votes for low taxes (if right) or taxes that go to detrimental programs (if left)
>Gives professionals that work in an extremely important and necessary field the same pay as trash collectors
>Bitches that the field doesn't attract highly educated people

You get what you pay for desu.
>>
File: this is the orc of good taste.gif (811KB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
this is the orc of good taste.gif
811KB, 200x177px
>>34879573
>is a fascist
>uses commie helmet
>>
>>34882599
>I have a gun
>Ok don't reach for it
>I gots to reach for it
>*Reaches for it*
>*Gets shot*

I wonder how you'd react. Maybe he made a mistake, but if surgeons aren't held criminally liable for accidentally knicking an artery and killing a patient by mistake, then why would a police officer be for making a reasonable mistake (assuming it's reasonable)?

We are a nation of laws. We, the United States of America, are not going to skirt the law to imprison someone because he did something unpopular. We have extremely reasonable laws, the same laws which protect you under some gray area circumstances are what protected him.
>>
>>34882695
>wasn't reaching for it
>Cop lights him up without caring about the kid in his line of fire
>Gets let off anyways
>>
>>34880115
>http://wtkr.com/2017/08/13/suffolk-native-says-he-was-beaten-during-charlottesville-rally/
>dude got his ass kicked in the middle of a riot
How does this point to one or the other political side again?... Please explain it.

>inb4 hes black
Anon, someones race doesnt make them safe from being subjected to what others think is 'justice'.
You fucking bigot.
>>
>>34882621

Yes, so I agree. It would be interesting to study the science behind that, but we work with what we have. I do assume that part or the reason is that the armor of that shield is ballistic nylon that absorbs the force through the deforming.
>>
>>34881117
Wow if you're even serious please kiss yourself.
>>
>>34882721
Oh you were the one standing in front of him seeing everything he was doing now?
>>
>>34881897
What a heart warming picture from my state

t. Bavarian
>>
>>34882737
>Gang chases a guy who just showed up into a parking garage and tries to beat him to death
Are you seriously trying to spin it that a gang of white nationalists doing their best to kill a black man makes me the bigot for pointing it out? What a fucking dipshit.
>>
>>34882813
No ignoring the rest of the attacks and focusing on a single attack because it involved a person of a different race make you a bigot.

>ignore everything else
>focus on cherry picked instances
>doesnt understand why people think theyre dumb
Guess what. You are part of the problem. You and the alt right are the same.
>>
>>34882796
>His partner didn't see that threat
>Reaching for a gun he told the officer about with his daughter and girlfriend in the car and tons of experience with traffic stops because lolwhynot
>>
>>34882872
That's complete fucking bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>34882885
Well no. The idea that you have some kind of moral high ground is what is bullshit.

Sorry anon. Both sides of this are retarded and I'm insulted every time people bring this up because it's less than .005% of the american population, yet the media forces it down your throats claiming 'americans are picking sides!'

It's insane that you think you're so well thought out when you're regurgitating trash.

How is it bullshit.
>>
>>34882909
>Incident symbolic of the Alt-Right movement's real aims
>Same day as an Alt-Right tries a vehicle into crowd terror attack
>Hurr you're a bigot for pointing out White Nationalists tried to kill a Black man

You're excusing violence because it doesn't support your beliefs about what they're doing.
>>
>>34882877
>His partner didn't see that threat
>Reaching for a gun

>No threat
>Reaching for a gun

Please don't ever even attempt to work in law enforcement. Your statement is layman as fuck. I think the guy made a mistake, I don't think the driver's intention was to shoot him, but that's in retrospect after seeing everything that's come to the table. I sure as shit would have had my gun out and pointed at his head if he said "I have a gun" and started teaching for it. Only difference is I would wait to pull the trigger until o actually saw it, and that's just because I don't want to end up plastered everywhere like that guy. Hesitation like that may get me killed, but whatever, there are fats worse than death. Like having complete idiots demonize you on Taiwanese sand sketch forums.
>>
>>34883058
The problem was that he went into complete panic mode after hearing the black guy was carrying as if he were going to tell him before shooting him. It's not the action of a good cop, that's the reaction of a liquor store owner.
>>
>>34880605
here we go with TRUMP IS LITERALLY A FACIST

Trump isn't a fascist, own the fact that the democratic party is completely repellent to working class voters and the only way they can even be in the race anymore is through IDpol.

You can beat trump by beating him at the working class game. Get the democratic party to its roots and marvel has the blue wall turns blue again.

But no, you wont do that, you will stew in powerless misery and blame his popular support on "m-muh nazis tho. FUCKING HICKS!"
>>
File: 1216316135135.jpg (52KB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
1216316135135.jpg
52KB, 500x237px
>>34883055
You're reading to much into it. The actions of a single person cannot be held accountable.

What about the the oklahoma city bombings, mass shootings by pro democrat people; and the surmassive amount of videos of the left wing assault people they assume to be right extremists.

I dont know how you got the idea that I was
>excusing violence
Because I condemned both sides.
What beliefs have I expressed here you ignorant scallion.

You're looking for someone to blame so you can assault murder kill loot pillage maim others because you think you're 'right'.
Well guess what, there is no 'correct' side to this. You fucking donkey. People like you end up in prison because you make shit life decisions. And here you are doing it now.
>>
>>34883074
Liquor store owner probably makes more a year. You expect the cop to be any more professional? Maybe you should talk to your legislators and actually get them some damn funding for proper training or a proper wage that attracts higher quality individuals.

Just gtfo, the justice system has already decided he acted within reason. I'm glad this country isn't ran by people as dumb and blind as you.
>>
>>34880134
lol
>>
>>34883080
Get off your high horse. Just because he doesn't have the government means to take the power doesn't mean he isn't an authoritarian narcissist like Mussolini. He even bloviates and makes identical gestures while speaking.

The GOP DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU. They're just going to keep giving their 1%er owners more and more and keep fucking you harder and harder. You are the ones who will be hurt the most by the Repeal and Replace.

https://thenib.com/pastoral-prejudice?utm_campaign=web-share-links&utm_medium=social&utm_source=link
>>
Wow. This far down in the thread and noone has mentioned THIS scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcT2rmEWQB0
>>
>>34883128
>Just gtfo, the justice system has already decided he acted within reason.
A system that seems to treat cops as infallible and never convicts them.
>>
>>34880622
>Maybe the fact that it's a lot easier to get the true story now than it was then?

Translation: we've had a century to spin the narrative.

The CW wasn't about slavery, you towering twat. It was about establishing the demarcation between powers of the states and powers of the State. Slavery happened to be one of the knee jerk issues in play, so of course it got played up. If the CW had never happened, slavery would have died out by 1900. It's just not economically viable. Fun fact: the Emancipation Proclamation had no effect or bearing on the status of the slaveholding states that stayed in the Union.

Revisionist fuck
>>
>>34883172

The police system is faulty. The courts are faulty. The prison system is faulty. And it always was. The real question is, where the heck are the ones tasked with overseeing the system? FBI is hunting terrorists now. Department of justice is a career path and little else. Politicians, well, um, hahaha.
>>
>>34883172
YOU ARE CLUELESS

The system never convicts actual fucking criminals either, or drops their felony charges down to misdemeanor sentences in a plea deal because they don't want to jump through the hoops of actually having to prove someone "guilty beyond all reasonable doubt." We have an extremely high standard of proving guilt here, being a nation founded by criminals. Need I remind you of the OJ case? Plenty of shit like that happens every day, you only heard about that case because it was high profile.

You clearly don't work in any field of law, and have very little knowledge of how the law works here. Stop talking.
>>
>>34877877
not when you throw a Molotov in there :^)
>>
>>34879087
yea, let me know how burning alive feels from behind those safety blankets
>>
>>34882102
>social progress is always forward. Cultures never develop in ways I would deem lateral or backwards. Its a straight line from "don't have rights" to "have rights" from the beginning of history to now.

Kids in the future are gonna wonder why we have animal slaves as they go on down to watch todays public execution
>>
>>34883371

You have not read this thread at all? We have been discussing shields vs fire the whole way.
>>
>>34883164
you think that I think the GOP gives a shit about me? also motherfucker are you even poor enough to have to use obamacare plans? fucking 7000 dollar deductables and they cost so much its cheaper to pay the god damn tax. I voted trump for one reason and thats because he at least pretended to give a shit about the working class instead of "sorry guys but those manufacturing jobs are never coming back! And ignore that whole TPP thing... but GAY MARRIAGE ^___^. Yeah thats good and all but we are suffering from a fucking opiate crisis and mass unemployment you pieces of shit, and here you are bragging about ending coal like its literally not the last source of well paying jobs in the area.

Fuck you and fuck the democrats. A traitor is the worst kind of enemy and the democrats have betrayed the working class. The only difference between them and and the GOP is at least the GOP stabs in the front instead of the back.
>>
>>34882637
Trash collectors are paid very well in my state, I don't know where you live.
>>34883164
>The president has never promoted or encouraged violence
A president is above a general in authority in every armed service, whether army, navy, or air force. Ms. Sanders did not give a lot of thought to that sentence.
>>
>>34883511
Unemployment is at an all time low. And the opiod crisis is caused by corporate greed which is what trump represents. You are a fool to trust him and anyone who couls of helped us are leaving him because he gave pro alt right arguements when he commented on charlottesville.
>>
>>34884683
>Unemployment is at an all time low
this is not technically the case, people who have given up on looking for work are not counted.
>>
File: deletthis.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
deletthis.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>>34881658
Holy shit kys my nigga
Thread posts: 384
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.