[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human fighting anatomy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

File: cavemen_fighting.jpg (323KB, 1600x909px) Image search: [Google]
cavemen_fighting.jpg
323KB, 1600x909px
How is the human body most "meant" to fight? Wolves bite, Goats ram things, Stags fence with their antlers, what does a human do?
I think punching is natural, we clearly hit things with our hands, but do we bite? Not really it seems. Is kicking natural?
I heard that we are actually like the only Ape who can throw things hard and well, and that our minds comprehend arcs really well for an animal. Thumbs clearly tell us that we are tool users, and that we fight with weapons.
>>
We are a herbivorous species. We are built for picking fruit and berries, not hurting gods other creatures
>>
>>34877322
endurance running and the ability to sweat.

Basic run at a gazelle. it fucks off. then run at it again until it becomes too tired to move. then move in for a quick coup de grace.
>>
>>34877347
For those of you who don't quite know what persistence hunting is, here's a description.
Imagine if you will that you're an antelope. Grazing, generally minding your own business while keeping your senses peeled for predators.
Then you catch a faint whiff of something distinctly non-antelope.
Your head pops up, you look around, listen carefully, and spy the loud biped in the grass 100 meters away. Then it starts moving towards you.
Alarm spikes through your veins as you do what your kind have been built to do for millions of years, you flee. Sprinting away from the smelly, toothy, threat in the grass. You move faster than it could ever hope to chase, and you leave it behind. After a few frantic minutes of flight you've lost sight of it. Heart pounding, lungs burning, and core overheated you stop your gallop, open your mouth, and begin blessed panting, slowly lowering your body temperature back to something approaching tolerable levels.
But you will have no respite today.
For not long after you stop you catch a scent, a wisp of movement, or rustle of grass on the edge of your awareness and you're up and alert once again. Scanning for threats you again spy the ape-thing in the distance, still, impossibly, moving towards you. You freeze, in hopes that it hasn't seen you, but as it closes to within a few dozen meters it's intent is clear. You are tired and hot now, the burning noon-day sun not helping in the least, but if you do not move, you will die. So once again, you flee.
Sprinting. Galloping. Trying desperately to get away.
>>
>>34877355
The day continues like this, one long hell of exertion, broken by those all-too-brief minutes of respite when those fur-less things are out of sight. It continues for what feels like hours...
Until you can run no more.
Nauseous and worse from heat exhaustion you hear it coming through the grass. It's feet pounding that steady cadence you've learned to fear into the dirt. You try to muster one more sprint, one more flight, but your limbs betray you and it's all you can do to lie there on the ground and try vainly to pant the heat away.
Half mad-with fear and too hot to think you scrabble weakly at the ground as it comes into view, picks up a rock and closes those final few meters.
It raises it's stone to the sky, and, with a flash of pain, everything turns black.
Behold the Human. They do not have to be stronger than you or faster than you to kill you, they do not need sharper claws or more potent venom. They simply need to outlast you. To take one glance at the tracks, piss, and shit that you leave behind and know where you are.
Then they just have to follow you until your body gives up and dies.
We are Human, and we are terrifying.
>>
>>34877339
Is this bait?
>>
>>34877322
Opposable thumb so we can pick up a rock or stick and smash some brains out
>>
>>34877322
Punching and kicking are correct.

Since prehistoric times though, we use our brains to invent pointy things to jab into other creatures.

Spears, bullets, dragon dildos; those are what we fight with. Those are our weapons
>>
>>34877355
>>34877362

god bless you, anon
>>
>>34877362
The terminator of the animal kingdom.
>>
File: greatest_weapon.jpg (62KB, 450x257px) Image search: [Google]
greatest_weapon.jpg
62KB, 450x257px
we got these bad boys
>>
>>34877355
This is fucking eggcellent
>>
>>34877322
We use tools, we aren't the only animal that does it but we do it the best. Primates are known to smash other primates with rocks.
>>
>>34877388
>>34877404
>>34877399

....I feel guilty that i stole it from reddit now.

hfy (humanity fuck yeah) is the sub.

Lots of the content is new but it started from the trope of /tg/ style HFY.
>>
>>34877355
>>34877362
nice shit, pair this with human coordination and tool use and shit must have been OP
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 425x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 425x535px
>>34877403
>>
File: great ape penor.jpg (50KB, 400x192px) Image search: [Google]
great ape penor.jpg
50KB, 400x192px
>>34877440
how can other great apes even compete?
>>
File: JIDF ARSENAL.jpg (317KB, 1280x1204px) Image search: [Google]
JIDF ARSENAL.jpg
317KB, 1280x1204px
>>34877322
If you are in true fight to the death then absolutely you bite. I will bite your carotid artery if you attack me and I don't have any weapon on me. Like a fucking vampire. You never wanna have to come this so thats why you carry your ccw.
>>
>>34877462
sure you will, like how a dog kicks when put on it's back
but would you normally? you don't start with that in mind.
>>
File: lotar-5.jpg (389KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
lotar-5.jpg
389KB, 3072x2304px
>>34877475
My father was a doctor and taught me to never fight but if you fight fight to the death. I am 20 now and soon I'll be able to be armed properly. For now I carry a knife so hopefully I wont have to bite any necks.
>>
>>34877485
https://youtu.be/VNzgDgdmRK4
always a good idea to be able to go farther, i just don't think it's natural
>>
>>34877494
I disagree. i bet when caveman fought to the death they bit the shit out of eachother. who knows though?
>>
>>34877322
>I think punching is natural
Swinging is natural. Clean straight punching isn't natural for most people. Just watch two school kids who can't fight try to fight.

We're a tool using species. Give somebody a stick, they're going to swing it.
>>
>>34877322
Spears.

We're evolved to have endurance so we can track prey, and wide shoulders with stout arms are great for throwing. Plus we spec'd INT really heavily early game so we get tools and weapons.
>>
crafting tools and being able to outlast our prey
>>
>>34877322
ever see footage of gorillas or chimps fighting each other? how they wail on each other with there fists and do that double fisted slam thing? basically like that.
>>
>>34877355
>>34877362
>>34877399
Endurance hunting is always poorly misrepresented.

This works mainly because human hunters carry water with them and pace themselves, not from any sort of miraculous endurance or efficiency on the human end.
>>
>>34877549
I see your point and largely agree, but I would say the intelligence to carry water is a great boost to efficiency.

It's a semantic point though.
>>
File: 1437896456257.jpg (180KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1437896456257.jpg
180KB, 517x768px
>>34877544
>>
>>34877549
Also: sweat

We're much better at self-cooling than hairy mammals.
>>
>>34877322
Our brains are our best weapon. Our evolution prioritized brain development over any other physical characteristics save our secondary sexual organs. So much so, humans have trouble giving birth due to our babies comparatively large skull. Paired with our bipedal stance which freed our front limbs to create things, we a born to rule the world. No other higher animals hunt such a wide range of prey such as us on land, sea and air.
>>
>>34877347
>>34877355
This is what niggers did. It's an incredibly inefficient way if hunting. More evolved humans would use an ambush, one guy scares the herd then the rest of the tribe is waiting in the directions in which they may run. The unlucky fellows get ganged up on and speared to death.
>>
>>34877544
>ever see footage of gorillas or chimps fighting each other?
Yes, I've been to world star hiphop dot com.
>>
File: a-cavemen-with-a-club-007.jpg (21KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
a-cavemen-with-a-club-007.jpg
21KB, 460x276px
tooools mothafuka
>>
>>34877428
I almost wanted to call you redditfag but then. realized that you added something.
>>
>>34877322
If you ascribe to the theory that men are specialized for combat compared to women, then it is almost always with tools. We've had tools since well before we were anatomically modern so its at least possible they had an effect on our evolution.

Broad shoulders, tall bodies, good spacial visualization, higher bone density overall and in the arms specifically, innate throwing abilities far in excess of our Primate cousins. Humans everywhere hunt with ranged weapons of one type or another, and spears, clubs and knives predate Homo Sapiens.
>>
File: unnamed (1)~15.gif (3MB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1)~15.gif
3MB, 400x291px
>>34877549
>>
>>34879327
Finally, justice.
>>
>>34879327
Huh I thought those things were a lot faster
>>
>>34879127
This, 100%.

Human beings two most major biological adaptations are reasoning based critical thinking, and complex hands (Thumbs, really).
So If you use your human brain, you'll see that you should hold whatever weapon is available to you to fight with, with your fancy thumbs
>>
Persistence hunting sounds cool and all but running after some antelope for 8 hours under the african sun and then having to drag the carcass back home from wherever the damn thing led you to in it's merry chase doesn't sound that appealing. And I'm the kind of guy who fucks off for a 2 hour run for fun
>>
>>34877322
If you're the kind of pedant who specifically means without tools, then punching is pretty much #1, the metacarpals of the fist are evolved to allow it to clench and bind together, and arguably human faces are shaped the way they are to BE puncched with the least real injury possible. Kicking is so basic pack prey animals do it, so I would call it natural, although shin kicks, and in-stel striked are pretty unnatural. Knees and elbows are really creativebecause the are as unnatural as a tool, but work exceptionally well all things considered.
>>
File: humans are so different.jpg (508KB, 1440x1874px) Image search: [Google]
humans are so different.jpg
508KB, 1440x1874px
>>34877322
We are meant to fight, but in groups. Think about it: we stick together through thick and thin. We try to uplift all we can. Back in the day, as other animals would flee mindlessly in all directions - or worse, in a giant packed herd - humans would mount a defense. They kept little Karl around despite his one leg being all twisted at birth. His hands made the flint spear tips. Agatha's eyes failed her after a snake spit venom in her eyes. She still polished the shafts that brandish Karl's spear points. Both get fed by the more able of the tribe but all contribute. Our unity, our coordination... our brain too. Being able to talk even basic shit out above the usual "Ahhhhhhhhh, danger!" and "Ayyyyyyyyyy, let's fuck!" really gave us an edge.
>>
>>34877387
>tfw cultural anthropologists deduce the legends of dragons came from Tiberius O'Rocknuts trying to explain why there is a 2 foot phallus made of stone in front of his cave.
>>
>>34877322
We throw things, also swing things. You don't need claws when you can make stuff that's better.
>>
>>34877549
>Best heat dispersion method
>Most efficient movement
>Very little body hair
>>
>>34877339
>>/Out/
>>
>>34879491
Every time I see this comic I expect it to be a "I shot Marvin in the face" reference.
>>
>>34877339
Lel, have you not seen chimpanzees eat smaller primates and monkeys?
>>
File: DSC_0031.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0031.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>34877322
We chase things with sticks,rocks and fire.

Eventually sticks,rocks and fire evolved into guns.
>>
>>34877339
>herbivorous
>have pointed incisors and molars built for cutting flesh

Tell your girlfriends boyfriend to do his research.
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (53KB, 433x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
53KB, 433x417px
>>34879327
Noice
>>
File: blacked.jpg (119KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
119KB, 768x1024px
>>34877817
>>
>>34877322
Bigger brain to create tools. A knife is as sharp as any wolf tooth, a hammer is as stout as any goat horn.

A gun trumps all kinetic handled weapons.
>>
>>34877339
Omnivores.
>>
>>34879491
>mother has normal neck
>kid doesn't have neck
>father "head" just floats
>>
>>34879641
You're autistic as fuck.
>>
>>34877322
>2001 A Space Odyssey
Yes, throwing things with accuracy is one of humanity's best adaptations
Humans are also capable of adaptable strategy - most other mammals have bred-in instinctual hunting methods, whereas humans adapt their tactics to the animal
Also, we have the best vision of almost any other mammal except birds and the largest proportional occipital lobe to process the sight as well
>>
>>34877339
We are built for eating just about anything buy our diets should consist mainly of fats and proteins. From your post I can see that your brain is lacking the proper amount of proteins giving you autism.
>>
>>34879641
Also it's basically wife's son situation given how father is a revolver
>>
>>34877339
kek
first post, gayest post.
>>
I always thought it was incredible how the human mind can perceive target movement speed, take aim, and throw an object (that will be affected by gravity) to intercept the target in less than a few seconds. I realized this when I was a child on the playground throwing a dodgeball at a friend of mine somewhere in a jungle gym during recess.

I had no training in ball throwing, I was a young child, and my opponent was as small as me. Yet I hit my friend who was not only moving away from me at an angle but was also above me and I hit him as easily as one would take a bite out of a sandwich. There was no mathematical precision or calculation of physics, there was just simple intuition.

Such a simple thing still amazes me to this day.
>>
>>34880059
I used to spit at my brothers from a long distance. Fuck you Llamas.
>>
>>34877355
>>34877362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
>>
>>34879406
Perhaps short distance or exhaustion on the dinosaur's part were at play here
>>
>>34879476
>Agatha's eyes failed her after a snake spit venom in her eyes. She still polished the shafts
i'm erectus
>>
File: IMG_0847.jpg (77KB, 545x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0847.jpg
77KB, 545x256px
>>34877339
>>
>>34877322
>Opposable thumbs
We were meant to fight with tools, I believe.

It's hard to say, it gets kind of /x/ish when you look at how much more poised Humans are to conquer the earth when compared to other animals.
>>
File: Bamboon eats living gazelle.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bamboon eats living gazelle.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>34877339
>>
>>34877339
What in the actual fuck. We're Omnivorous you fucking retard, and need a varied diet.

You're the same kind of asshat that hates the fact that your chromosomes dont change if you cut your penis off, and physically sobbs when someone posts the wikipedia page on sexual dymorphism in homo sapiens.
>>
>>34881114
>We're Omnivorous you fucking retard, and need a varied diet.
WRONG

We can survive solely on plants just fine.
>>
>>34879420
It was a team activity. 8 guys go out to chase the deer, they all help bring it out.
>>
>>34879568
More like we started using fire to propel rocks from sticks.
>>
>>34879476
This is very accurate, evidence shows that disabled family members were used for menial tasks that other people did not have time to do, keeping these people alive proved very useful because then everyone else could spend their time gathering food, raising children, and securing their villages instead of doing things like fashioning the weapons, making and repairing clothing, hand-grinding grains, tending the fire, etc.
>>
File: whitetail doe montana 2012.jpg (217KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
whitetail doe montana 2012.jpg
217KB, 1024x768px
>>34881144
That's not what your teeth and digestive system say.

It's not what this bigass whitetail said either. She was delicious.
>>
File: 1497830692890.jpg (588KB, 1278x729px) Image search: [Google]
1497830692890.jpg
588KB, 1278x729px
>>34877322
>How is the human body most "meant" to fight?
On an industrial scale.
>>
we use tools and techniques

humans are really fragile and weak in comparision with a primate
>>
>>34881523
What happened?
>>
>>34881703
A fuck ton of artillery dumbass.
>>
File: 1456174854715.jpg (222KB, 760x939px) Image search: [Google]
1456174854715.jpg
222KB, 760x939px
>>34881703
same thing as here
>>
>>34877339
>first post berrypicker post

what next?
>You no need stick AND sharp rock to defend cave

Berrypickers go and stay go
>>
>>34877501
Bones of old humans and neanderthals show clear bite marks, and even evidence of deliberate mutilations.

Its possible that Neanderthals were simply the losers of a holy war between them and the cannibalistic sacrifice cult that was early Europeans.

>>34877322
Complex behavior is our cheat code. Imagine a bear. A bear has its cave and makes things on its turf GTFO. Most animals avoid it. Not so for humans. We see the bear and go "holy shit, that things in OUR territory, we need to do something about it". So we get together, get pointy sticks or rocks, and kill it with overwhelming force.

From a natural perspective that includes territory and reciprocal warning signs and conflict avoidance, humans are utterly psychopathic in our complete disregard for the personal space of other animals and our ability to unite almost effortlessly against anything that poses a minor hazard.
>>
>>34879327
Based crocodile hunter. We'll never see another like him again. Imagine how Steve Irwin would have done if you gave him military training a fal and set him loose in rhodesia.
>>
>>34879958
stop being autistic revolvers are more manly than semi autos
>>
>>34881144
Our enamel isn't thick enough to eat purely unwashed plants. Unless humans evolved extremely quickly, there's no way we were meant to survive only on veggies.
>>
no one mentioned the insanity that is muay thai style boxing. talk about using your human anatomy to the fullest. elbows and knees are great but most people don't know how to use them. also keep in mind your body adapts to the use you give it. them kicking banana trees and punching cord wrapped sticks results in denser bones over time. these people figured it out in the middle of a jungle. I prefer to use them as examples because if i were to say mention Buddhist monks and the insane power they learn to generate with blows enough to inspire legends like iron fist and shit things get to hokey. those thai's are legit no hocus pocus, all hard work and training, feats of willpower and muscle and bone.
>>
>>34882114
was considering this or Brazilian jiu-jitsu

BJJ is more grappling, MT is more striking, right?
>>
>>34877574
Fun fact, humans and horses are the only two mammals capable of sweating throughout their entire body
>>
>>34882430
BJJ is best for grappling
MT is striking with the hands, knees, elbows, and shins, so yes, it's striking
>>
>>34877339
I agree. Most of these baffoons on /k/ can't wrap their heads around the fact that they have never even eaten organic or vegan for an entire week. They just parrot what they hear from people they look up to. It's sad really. They haven't even tried it...

I however have been eating strictly organic and vegan for over six years now. I can feel the difference after I TRY something with meat or milk in it. I get acne rapidly if I eat cheese now. Raw vegan foods like fruit, nuts, leafy greens all digest SOOOOOOO much faster and taste so much more complex. Nothing is as satisfying as a fully raw day paired with some moderate exercise.

I love firearms and covet their precious future as much as the next /k/ommando but most of the faggots here don't know their ass from their elbow when it comes to nutrition.

BTW OP, throwing rocks is something humans do very VERY well. I used to play baseball as a kid and I can still nail a human head size target fifteen yards away(25mph +) every time.
>>
>>34877501
Yes. Probably lots of biting, scratching, choking, wrestling, eye gouging, groin strikes, head kicks, sticks, and rocks.
>>
>>34877737
Squatting is the natural birthing and shitting position. Just an FYI. Don't let the doctors tell you otherwise when your lady is pushing out little /k/ommandos. Make that woman squat. Those little humans just fall out in the squatting position.
>>
>>34880238
Underated post
>>
>>34882104
Fruit is the most calorie/nutrient dense plant based food. Some will say nuts and kale but in it's raw state, fruit is the clear winner. Fruit comes in the most vibrant eye catching colors to.
>>
>>34882540
lol, are you the vegan who thinks you can get sufficient B12 from eating dirt?
>>
>>34882540
We get it, your vegan
>>
>>34877322
Striking with core-engaging footwork and grappling I'd say are our most natural means of fighting. You can see this in that basically every culture has a grappling art, and most cultures tend to develop passing-step footwork for their striking arts and weapons.

>do we bite

In ground-fighting for life-and-death, I've done so before. It can be disengagingly painful, and fatal if you can get to a major surface level artery.

Is it as effective as a bear or wolf's bite? no, but man on man, it's another weapon...

should you intend on biting? no. but we can indeed do it.

>Is kicking natural?

Of all the real hand to hand combat situations I've been in, I've never thrown a kick. You go off balance too easy, and by the time you're actually fighting, either you or the opponent have closed distance such that you're in striking or grappling range.

>we fight with weapons.

eh, weapon and hand-to-hand fighting aren't too dissimilar in base principle. some specifics change, obviously, but the general idea of closing distance, striking from mid range and grappling at close range really kinda hold true for all melee combat.

Gun combat is fascinating for me because it's so absolutely different from melee.
>>
>>34877322
We were made to punch things, as a matter of fact, the reason why our jaws are squared is to resist and dissipate the force of punch so our jaws won't break.
>>
>>34882670
This. Been squatting like true slav for years now, everything comes out easier and feels great on the calf muscles after a long day
>>
>>34882540
>eating strictly organic

So food? Most of the food we eat has some form of hydrocarbons in it.
>>
>>34882835
B12 is a meme. But I do eat bee pollen and raw honey. The pollen is said to contain B12.

http://www.vibrancyuk.com/B12.html

>UK official recommendations have decreased in recent years, the body's needs having been previously over-estimated. Indeed, the Department of Health recognises that some people have lower than average requirements of B12. A whole lifetime's requirement of B12 add up to a 40 milligram speck of red crystals, about one-seventh the size of an average tablet of aspirin!

Vitamin B12 is excreted in the bile and is effectively reabsorbed. This is known as enterohepatic circulation. The amount of B12 excreted in the bile can vary from 1 to 10ug (micrograms) a day. People on diets low in B12, including vegans and some vegetarians, may be obtaining more B12 from reabsorption than from dietary sources. Reabsorption is the reason it can take over 20 years for a deficiency disease to develop.
>>
>>34882905
You can't get B12 from plants, pollen or honey. B12 is not a meme either.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (29KB, 353x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
29KB, 353x200px
>>34877775
Quads of truth.
>>
>>34877549
In all fairness the Africans didn't start carrying water with them until after European colonization. They literally just fucking chased after stuff for the better part of 45,000 years with the only innovation being "to fire-harden my pointy stick or not to fire-harden my pointy stick".
>>
>>34882902
Stop with that stupid shit. I am talking about organically grown without chemical pesticides, Chemical fertilizers, and other unsound practices like GMOs.

If you don't believe they are of any concern at all and tin foil is my middle name then look up "Monsanto memes".

There are THOUSANDS of documented cases available, many law suits, and even documentaries on youtube about the side effects of chemicals produced by Monsanto and other petrochemical peddlers.
>>
>>34882905
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12

Btw, deficiencies take within one to five years to develop. Pfft, I wish our bodies were that efficient that we could go twenty years without needing to take supplements.
>>
>>34879406
They are when they're fully grown.

That thing's not even fully a juvenile, it's on the line between chick and juvie.
>>
We have the brains to come up with weapons and the hands to make and wield them.
>>
File: 1502247574633.png (260KB, 938x637px) Image search: [Google]
1502247574633.png
260KB, 938x637px
>>34882540
>human head size target
>15 yards
>25 mph +

The unimpressiveness should alert you all to the bait posted here
>>
>>34882931
Ok goys. It's not a meme ok!!??

>A whole lifetime's requirement of B12 add up to a 40 milligram speck of red crystals, about one-seventh the size of an average tablet of aspirin!

Your argument is a fucking meme. Get some diversity in your diet and think for yourself. You sound like a fagot and your shit is all fucked up.
>>
>>34882040
Look up Andrew Ucles, he's like Steve Erwin strung out on crack.
>>
>>34882973
You would be amazed at the lack of hand eye coordination your peers have. I am not saying it is impressive but I doubt 80% of humans can reliably hit a human head from fifteen feet away with a baseball first try.
>>
>>34882981
It doesn't matter how little B12 you need, if you're not getting any at all. Then again one of the symptoms of B12 deficiency is brain damage, I wouldn't expect you to understand.
>>
File: smug2.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug2.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>34882950
>Monsanto memes
So you trust popular thought before sound science? But since you insist, you can give me some citations on Monsanto. Maybe a list perhaps containing as quote " thousands of documented cases "THOUSANDS of documented cases available, many law suits, and even documentaries on youtube about the side effects of chemicals produced by Monsanto and other petrochemical peddlers." Of course along side showing that all cases had proper practice, research, and non-manipulation of data as well as proper collection of data that also are accounting for outside variable.

Also for GMOs, such as yellow rice, please do give me reasoning why they should be banned and save kids from say... vitamin A deficiency.
>>
>>34883042
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfOSFaaLx_o

Start here. Do your own research. It will be more rewarding and besides, if you find it yourself you will be more interested and actually feel smart.
>>
>>34877501
>>34877494
>>34882643

prehistoric fights between humanoids seldom resulted in death I think, fights most often ended in submission. fights to the death between humans are a new thing relatively.
>>
>>34877322
Fists are good when you're standing, Elbows and knees are good when you're grappling or on the ground. Kicking can be extremely effective, but you risk losing your footing and balance; you really need to know what you're doing to pull off a kick properly (unless it's kicking/stomping someone who's already down).
>>
>>34877339
>t.Berry picker
>>
File: smug.png (8KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
8KB, 239x211px
>>34883076
I'm smart enough to know that is a sad excuse to avoid giving my your citations (assuming you have any of those "thousands" of sources you claim.)

On a side note, where does the video cite their websites? They highlight words that stick out to them but not the websites themselves?
>>
>>34883002
I can shoot it with a gun.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>34877339
>>
>>34877403
Underrated
>>
>>34883180
>I are so stupid I din do nuffin and neither did that humongous corporation I know nothin' about.... Heck no I didn't spend any time checking the video you posted. I am ignoring the facts presented in that movie as part of my argument. See how smart and original I am?!

Fucking conformist.
>>
>>34879476
>Being able to talk even basic shit out above the usual "Ahhhhhhhhh, danger!" and "Ayyyyyyyyyy, let's fuck!" really gave us an edge.
Clearly you've never been to Detroit.
>>
>>34877322

because humans have brains & make tools to kill
>>
File: afflict.png (1MB, 2928x1681px) Image search: [Google]
afflict.png
1MB, 2928x1681px
>>34880773
>>
File: hmm interesting.png (22KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
hmm interesting.png
22KB, 208x200px
>>34883248
So instead of properly citing sources, you just resort fallacies and ad hominem to fight your argument? I can see I am conforming to logic and reason, shame on me.

Btw, I did look at the video. Certain parts were incredibly vague as with citing websites, they only zoom into specific words yet avoid the citations themselves. But shame you didn't look at the video through and through.
>>
>>34877322
With tools. Because we don't have any claws, fangs or fur for that matter we searched for solutions. There is quote from some book I read a long time ago which goes something like:
We had no claws so stick became our weapons, we had so fags so we used rocks, we had no fur to keep us warm at night so we used the hides of our prey,...
Maybe someone can help me out if he knows the book.
>>
>>34883248
lmao so it is "conformist" now to not blindly believe what some jackass uploaded to youtube without any sources?
>>
>>34883361
It's a shit quote because the exact opposite happened. Knapped flint is older than Homo Sapiens. In the same way you wouldn't ask how a fish is supposed to swims without water, so it is with humans and stone tools.
>>
Why oh why you niggers dont know about these videos?
The human being is capable of some wicked shit when faced of dying by hunger.
There is no land animal who can outlast a (fit, nothing special) human being.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
They can out bluff a pride of lions, as in a fucking PRIDE of fucking LIONS
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0YGCHarFhc
Working as one can down huge animals, its kinda like this but instead of a 40 ton whale picture a mammut
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tqW8YZDE9o
Btw these dudes are the only people who can legally kill whales in any place of the world, they just have to do it with handcrafted traditional boats and they have to row, no motors on board.
>>
>>34883408
>>34883336
Oh gee. Look at how smart I am. I will ask questions endlessly and express my disbelief without ever doing any sound investigations of my own. No wonder I am so intelligent. I ask all the questions! If I keep asking questions I will never have to do anything myself!!! Weeeeeee!

Do a simple search. You are like females asking questions and complaining instead of working.
>>
>>34883503
The burden of proof is on you. Fucking child. You made the claim so it is up to you to prove it. Sorry you are such a fucking retard. You are like a female who, when confronted, will blabber on and try to talk your way out of actually having to present evidence.
>>
>>34877549
>2legs vs 4legs
>not efficiency on the humand end

Are you retarded?
>>
>>34883503
lol, this fucking guy
>>
>>34883548
>>34883557
The proof is in the pudding. Try it for yourself!
>>
>>34879798
>throwing things with accuracy is one of humanity's best adaptations
males, MALES best adaptation.

Fun fact, whats the physical capability difference in elite females and males athletes?
About 10%, google all olympic records, they vary around 8% to 16% ish.
Even throwing a hammer falls in that range.
But heres the kicker, the javelin throw.
Modern males have the benefit of having something deep in the nerveous system that make US, better at throwing shit.
And just by being a man you can throw harder and better than 99.9 women on the planet.
>>
>>34877322
We don't have one way, that's why we are the best

Humans greatest advantage is adaptability
>>
>>34877403
This...and our large developed brains that allow us to do stuff like create firearms and supersonic projectiles from basic elements.
>>
>>34877362
>it's
You were doing so well. Then you fucked it all up.
>>
I find it interesting that we developed the archery across the world independently. It seems logical but it also shows that we all figured out elastic energy being a thing in some woods, tension, feathers on arrows etc etc. Pretty interesting
>>
File: 1441943030775.png (59KB, 537x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441943030775.png
59KB, 537x600px
>>34880059
This...the first time I went dove hunting when I was 14, not 5 minutes into walking across a field with my stepdad, we flushed out a dove. I raised the shotgun, drew a perfect lead and got a solid hit in one quick fluid motion. I should point out I had never once shot a shotgun or shot at a moving target before. It was like my brain was hardwired for that shit, which makes sense, because human male brains ARE hardwired for that shit.
>>
>>34881144
>We can survive solely on plants just fine.

t. nu-male beta faggot
>>
>>34882540
Q: how can you tell if someone is a vegan?

A: give them 30 seconds and they will tell you all about their superior lifestyle.
>>
File: 1502770195976.gif (357KB, 263x239px) Image search: [Google]
1502770195976.gif
357KB, 263x239px
>>34883503
>>34883628
It tastes like shit. Use the proper ingredients such as this. Anyhow, why are you so afraid of giving proof.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

Also you accuse others of being feminine, but you act like a girl who say she can do a flip then immediately gets defensive when confronted whether or not she can do it, with a immediate "nuh uh, you do it first".
>>
>>34881320

WRONG

gunpowder was invented when some fuckstick chinese alchemists tried making "eternal life potion" and accidently blew up their lab, the sound was later used to create various weapons from incendiary spears (like 5 foot flame on a stick) to bombs.

Afterh the mongorians stated to capture shit, they stated to use the technologies of gunpowder to make moar better weapons like the "dropping from heaven bomb" the match for ten thousand enemies bomb, te "bandit-burning vision-confusing magic fire-ball," or the "bone-burning and bruising fire oil magic bomb"

aslo human bone structure evolved for better fighters, stronger forearms for wielding weapons like bows and shields became visible in high conflict areas, and hands with thicker bonnier knuckles for clubbing became more prevalent early on
>>
File: 1471832880.png (33KB, 387x136px) Image search: [Google]
1471832880.png
33KB, 387x136px
More tool oriented and less physical fighting oriented cultures evolved into weaker bodies with more sophisticated culture and intelligence
>>
>>34882824
So does blood. Btw fruit, especially GI rich fruit, is a great way to get diabetes. Also nuts are fucking delicious, especially alongside some stir fried meat.
>>
File: shh young child.png (5KB, 445x276px) Image search: [Google]
shh young child.png
5KB, 445x276px
>>34883503
I never claimed to be extremely smart. I claimed to being smug. Anyhow, you seem to avoid the burden of proof like it's the plague.
>>
File: circle of life.png (139KB, 1027x538px) Image search: [Google]
circle of life.png
139KB, 1027x538px
>>34884083

>So does blood.

nigga u serius? look at the henergy conservation of the food chain...

if we talkin vitamints, you blood, milk and oatmeal is probably one of the more nutritious meals http://www.thomsonsafaris.com/blog/traditional-maasai-diet-blood-milk/
>>
>>34881144
Wrong. Vegetarian diets in humans are only made possible by cooking. We can not survive on a prey raw plant based diet without supplimnets
>>
>>34884131
I meant in terms of blood being vibrant. Still, don't eat nothing but fruit, not the hottest idea. A balanced diet is a good one, but you already know that (sorry if that sounds snarky).

Also yes, oatmeal and milk is the fucking shit man. Fills you up and pretty nutritious.
>>
>>34882824
Have fun with your teeth rotting out.
>>
File: 1502516660148.jpg (1MB, 2941x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1502516660148.jpg
1MB, 2941x3000px
>>34884198

>tfw i eat nothing but dairy, fruits grains and rare red meat, paired with intense workouts in which i use moar fruits and milk to fuel me up with natural sugar... I WILL BECOME AN UBERMENSCH (tm)
>>
File: treecycle.png (145KB, 602x569px) Image search: [Google]
treecycle.png
145KB, 602x569px
>>34884202

The Idea goes backtto the breaking down of sugars to fuel muscles, ATP is used as the main energy storage device in humans n shit, but they need to get sugar from the environment... The only real diet you need to survive is vitamin supplements and straight up sugar cubes
>>
>>34881144
Prior to synthetic vitamin B, you had to eat some animals when pregnant, nursing, or growing, or you'd suffer brain problems that often lead to death. There's a reason every true vegan society prior to the modern era wasn't a self contained society, but instead a group of male monks who were old enough to not worry about such things.

Either some flesh (even just bugs) or feces, human digestive tracts are too short to absorb vitamin B from plant sources.

I'm going to choose meat over shit every time.
>>
>>34884251
Except humans are unable to synthesize nine amino acids so you would need protein supplements as well. An all sugar diet would also lead to insulin resistance and eventually diabetes.
>>
>>34884251
what are amino acids
>>
>>34883674
>Modern males have the benefit of having something deep in the nerveous system that make US, better at throwing shit.

Nah its just structural, muscular and circulatory. For example, even the most masculine shaped woman will have a pelvis with a wide birth canal and a sacrum far shorter and wider than a males. Theres a trade off between locomotion efficiency and childbirth and the gynecoid pelvis is close to the extreme end of childbirth specialization. If it were much wider (on average, not an individual level) walking would be significantly hindered.

The advantages are still relatively small, but they all add up. Men also have larger hearts and lung capacities, more hemoglobin and blood volume, denser muscle fibres, significantly higher upper body strength etc.

Its why the transgender issue in sport exists - MtF are still going to dominate women even with hormone therapy, FtM have advantages over women due to whats effectively steroid use, and FtM are still not going to be truly competitive in male competition.

One proviso is: Obviously this applies on average, in comparison of individuals this might not be the case. Women tend to have weaker bones, but its entirely possible to find an individual woman with stronger bones than an individual man or even have a woman with the strongEST bones ever recorded. Tendency, not dictate.
>>
>>34882540
Why would you want food to digest faster? Wouldnt that just make you hungry earlier
>>
>>34877428
>I feel guilty that i stole it from reddit now.

Nope. They don't deserve it. You stole the fire and brought it home. You are Prometheus
>>
>>34877462
>I will bite your carotid artery

Then I will stick my thumb in your ass to make you let go.
>>
>>34886486
No, he'd just enjoy it more.
>>
>>34883553
4 legs are more efficient for running than 2 legs yes. Are you retarded?
>>
>>34886540
They aren't, anon, they're more EFFECTIVE, but not effecient, that's why the Persistence Hunt is a thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
>>
>>34877322
contrary to popular belief, the human body in its primitive state is a fearsome weapon, our oposable thumbs as well as being utilized to grasp weapons, can be used; to grasp limbs, cut circulation, gouge eyes out, tear off genitalia, the broad flat nails when inserted into a nostrils of a predatory beast will tear the sensitive membranes if one is engaged in a grapple.

our brains are developed enough to effectively terrorize and reduce adversaries of any species ability to sum up the courage to attack us, furthermore we understand that in extreme circumstances a psychologically broken enemy very rarely recovers.

the human bodys ability to heal itself is far superior to many other animals, an our knowledge and instinctual behavior concerning tending to our wounds acts as a multiplying factor in this regard, as our bodies tend to accumulate hardened bones and strengthened tissue, as well as an increase in the threshold of pain we are willing to experience in order to achieve our combative objectives

ultimately the outcome of a fight between humans can be summarized by assessing whether the physical, psychological and experiential resources that one human has at their disposal are greater than those of their adversary
>>
>>34880238
>>Agatha's eyes failed her after a snake spit venom in her eyes.

Maybe she should have turned her head and finished the "snake" by hand.
>>
>>34881144
This is bad bait. There is no plant source of vitamin B12. You have to eat meat or shellfish to get what you need.

All of that aside, vegans need to eat a pretty wide ranging and specific diet of plants to get all of the micronutrients and complete proteins they need. Guess what? There's not a single climate zone on the planet that has all of the plants a vegan diet requires. Someday you'll get it through your thick skull that veganism is a First World white people hobby.
>>
>>34883426
That big horned fuckers body just quit.
It knew it was the end when African John Leguizamo caught it.
Incredible.
>>
>>34877347
Hes right were made to get in big groups and chase animals till they die look it up
>>
>>34883002
It's not the hitting part that's causing doubts amongst your audience. It's the claim of 25mph. That's glacially slow, you must be lobbing your shots like a trebuchet.
>>
>>34883076
>Do your own research.

Nooo... That's not how it's done. You make a claim, you support the claim with citations and sources. Telling the other anon to support your claim is egregiously bad form. You've lost your argument, go away.
>>
File: 5169966-9923027213-48136.jpg (111KB, 634x487px) Image search: [Google]
5169966-9923027213-48136.jpg
111KB, 634x487px
>>34879574

>But muhhh teeth

Meatfags unironically believe this
>>
>>34883503
>Do a simple search.

Doubling down on the loss, I see. It's not the responsibility of the other anon to research your claims. Supporting your position is your job. Refusing to do so, while engaging in strawman, ad hom, and goalpost moving is a pretty sttraightforward admission of defeat in detail. Nobody will think less of you if you just come out and say you got nothing.
>>
>>34883096
As evidenced by healed bones where stone tools have damaged them and healed.
>>
File: IMG_0525.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
Big brains, opposable thumbs and language are our natural weapons, and they have made us into the deadliest apex predators the planet has ever seen.

With them, we organize armies and make weapons the likes of Tsar Bomba. Even in our early days, a dozen humans armed with pointy sticks and motivated by hungry kids could take down anything that walked the earth.

And today, many of us waste our lives wanking to anime.
>>
>>34879476
First there was inspiring post
>>34880238
Then 4chan happened
>>
>>34879491
why the fuck is the kids crotch expanding
>>
>>34877363
kek
>>
>>34877775
>hurr hurr, white people hunted in more evolved ways than chasing something until it died of exhaustion
Everyone 'evolved' past that method of hunting, you dumbass.

Also...
>>34882943
>not knowing how quads work
>>
File: int autism.jpg (266KB, 917x1112px) Image search: [Google]
int autism.jpg
266KB, 917x1112px
>>34879641
Are you this guy ?
>>
>>34883674
Geez, we get it, men are great at throwing. No need to be so cringeworthy about stressing that point.
>>
>>34889365
Did that guy ever say what happened after he gave it to her?
>>
>>34877355
>>34877362
blah blah bhlah check me out reddit

>>34877347
two lines and straight to the point
>>
>>34881703
>white people
>>
>>34889464
Hopefully he died of embarrassment.
>>
>>34877322
our brain. Animals may have claws or teeth but a higher developed brain allows for humans to make the thing around them into weapons, thus making us more adoptable and deadly than animals
>>
Weapons and tools
Our strength is our mind
>>
File: 1499908230404.jpg (432KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1499908230404.jpg
432KB, 1680x1050px
>>34877322
>>
>>34887285
Chimps most certainly do, and last I remember we're closer related to them than anything else (off by 7 million years).
>>
>>34879958
kek
>>
>>34882540
Nothing is as satisfying as a fully raw day paired with some moderate exercise.
Funny, that's what ur mum said to me too.
>>
>>34880185
dat symbolic gesture at the end doe
>>
File: 14725.gif (700KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
14725.gif
700KB, 245x280px
>>34877355
>Scanning for threats you again spy the ape-thing in the distance, still, impossibly, moving towards you.
>HE JUST KEEPS FUCKING COMING
>>
>>34884059
Not him but maybe because you sound like a premadona who needs everything handed to them.
>>
>>34896215
>premadona
Prima Donna is two words.
>>
>>34877440
>yaoi_hands.jpg
>>
>>34877322
IIRC there were some studies that found basic toolmaking is actually instinctual in humans. So at least one of the ways we're meant to fight is to use a spear or axe.
>>
>>34896234
I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.
>>
>>34882905
Not at all being facetious, but I thought vegans didn't eat honey? Animal product and all. Or are bees dependent on us for their survival or something?
>>
>>34879798
>Also, we have the best vision of almost any other mammal except birds
>the best vision of almost any other mammal except birds
>Birds
>Mammals
Birds aren't mammals, nigga
>>
>>34881875
You also touched on another thing that was hugely important. Humans don't really have any predators on a large scale, and most predators tend to leave us alone if we don't intrude upon their territory. The reason why? Vengeance (kinda). Humans in a certain area, if attacked by a predator, will often seek out the predator itself to go kill it. Hunting humans for food is actively punished with death. Not only that, but any competing predators fighting with us over kills tend to suffer the same fate., provided we're in a position to do so. It's easy to succeed when you've hunted all of the predators to death.
>>
>>34879641
ain't genetics wonderful?
>>
>>34883001
>mentioning Ucles
My fucking nigger
>>
>>34889365
Jesus fucking christ man.
>>
>>34877462
I think humans will definitely bite. Just look at young children, those evil little fucks will sink their fangs into you for fun.
>>
File: burned man eyes wide.png (85KB, 400x346px) Image search: [Google]
burned man eyes wide.png
85KB, 400x346px
>>34889365
I've never seen a better argument that Norway needs eugenics.
>>
File: 1500920808595.jpg (18KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
1500920808595.jpg
18KB, 320x210px
>>34889365

>Ukraine is already like Africa, so lets give it the fertility rates to match!

What the fuck, over....
>>
File: 3642661392_5801c3b218.jpg (88KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
3642661392_5801c3b218.jpg
88KB, 500x373px
>>34887285
>actually countering this
>>
>>34882540
While this guy is a vegan, he's the only one to pick up on the current prevailing theory for primative human hunting, throwing.

Humans are capable of throwing small objects far faster and more accurately than any other species on the planet. The fossil record shows that as the precursor species to homo sapiens evolved they consistently had better and better bone structures for throwing. There is no reason to come close enough for your prey to bite you when you can brain it from well outside their reach.

There is even a growing body of evidence that the evolution of ability to throw is what directly promoted the development of advanced human intelligence.

Throwing can be used against others, but a bunch of guys throwing rocks can fuck up even the Chadest caveman of 10,000 BC, so now coordination is more valuable than brawn. However, this requires cooperation, so now we need bigger brains to help us speak and understand each other. If we want to cooperate better we should live together, so now we need villages and the brains to handle even more social cooperation. As we got smarter we made better ranged weapons that helped us more efficiently police our progressively larger and more complex societies. And before you know it you're in the modern day, with us doing the same exact thing of shooting assholes that are a threat to our tribe, now a nation-state. The only break to this pattern was metal armor defeating arrows for a little while, but then we made gunpowder and the process resumed.

The fossil record backs this up, with elite throwing arms evolving before bigger brain cases. And before someone asks about the chimps and gorrillas, they suck ass at throwing compared to us, even the strongest sliverback is incapable of throwing better than the average human.

TL;DR Ranged weapons have been the weapon of choice for all of human history. Using them for hunting was useful, but using them on each other allowed for modern society to develop.
>>
>>34882950
>Monsanto is the only company creating GMOs
Just because one notable corporation is being shitty doesn't mean genetic manipulation isn't the greatest scientific advancement in human history. Making crops that yield far more than has been acomplished in thousands of years of selective breeding is the sole reason we passed the previous estimates of global human carrying capacity without even slowing down, literally billions of people exist because of them. Additionally, they have effectively ended every vitamin deficiency where they are available because suddenly we can make our goddamn rice produce Vitamin A if we so please.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. There are certainly problems with scummy corporations trying to monopolize on their crops and keep farmers dependant on them and doucebags trying to patent chunks of the human genome, but that doesn't negate how goddamn incredible and useful genetic manipulation is.
>>
>>34900180
>he's the only one to pick up on the current prevailing theory for primative human hunting, throwing.
>only one

>>34877322
>>34877517
>>34879509
>>34879798
>>34880059
>>34883674

Come on now.
>>
>>34877339
Best bait
>>
>>34877501
The diseases the modern faggot has? You sure you wanna go bite fishing for aids?
>>
>>34881703
Saturation use of ordinance, also resulting in areas with rivers to be assblasted out of existence. When rivers lose their containing boundaries, all nearby lowlands become a muddy hell. The British refused to retreat whatsoever (even in tactically compromising locations), while the Germans always retreated to the next hill.
>>
>>34882527
I'll always shill for people to learn the fundamentals of Tai Chi, as it teaches efficiency in movement. Understanding how they move kinetic and potential energy is a strong perspective to have.
>>
>>34877322
Congrats, you found out the hairless ape has a big brain to outsmart the wild beasts.
>>
>>34882875
>biting
Diseases.
>kicking
Fine if you go for kneecaps and ankles, but nothing higher
>weapons
Learn to properly use as many surfaces of your own hand as you can. For me, compared to what a hand can do, a knife is a liability.
>>
>>34883042
>>34900248
Shameless shills. Monstanto is the biggest, and may as well have the monopoly. Lookup the roundup ready crops, they shit they spray on it renders all those nutrients inert. Also, lookup exoestrogens.
>>
>>34877355
>>34877362
>>34877399
>Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there, it cant be bargained with, it cant be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear, and it absolutely will not stop...EVER, untill you are dead!
>>
>>34888824
He's slouching.
>>
Palm punches, elbows, knees and shins. Fist punching without gloves is so bad for you its not even worth it. You can drop animals by palming them in the temple. Not a bear or something obviously. But smaller than us.
>>
>>34882905
>B12 is a meme
Well, I nearly died to a deficiency of that meme and the only thing that saved me was eating copious amounts of meat, so kindly DIAF before your bullshit harms people.
>>
>>34877362
Please explain Gazelle mating now anon. Say for example its the Gazelle first time and they don't want it. Asking for a friend.
>>
>>34877322
jesus you guys are retarded you might as well be stupid animals. maybe humans are different because DUHHHHHHHHHHHH we fucking maybe are smarter than any wild animal????
>>
>>34877355
>>34877362
I know you fucking copied this from /tg/, at least have the decency to use the screencap of it, god damn.
>>
>>34901881
Not suspicious, or morally questionable at all. Nobody but the most sublime of gentlemen could suggest this!
>>
>>34880773
damn nature u scary
>>
File: 1498668509500.jpg (34KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498668509500.jpg
34KB, 496x600px
>>34899036
>norway
that's denmark, anon...
>>
File: 7902921._SY540_.jpg (49KB, 449x540px) Image search: [Google]
7902921._SY540_.jpg
49KB, 449x540px
>Be me
>Hunter Gatherer
>Pursuit predation on Deer
>Run for 1 hour
>Catch up to deer
>Go to kill it with Pointy Stick
>It shits on me
>Kill it
>Walk Home adorned in deer scat
>Get back to village
>Made fun of and called "Runner in the Shit" by elder
>Never Pursuit Predation again
>>
>>34902780
Damn it, you beat me to it
>>
https://youtu.be/5iyNncvIrz8
Skip to 2:55 for the start of the action but this how all humans hunted because we're naturally able to do this obviously
>>
>>34881144
>>34881144
Basic human anatomy, the archaeological record, and basic nutrition don't matter! I am a Vegan, my worldview was shaped by Disney cartoons, and I lack the moral courage to acknowledge that I am an apex predator evolved to hunt, kill, and eat animals.
>>
>>34881462
Hay now didja shoooot it witcha aykay ferdy seben, ya dun blew up all da meet.
>>
>>34877322
Naturally, we use tools and kill things with them, along with the aformentioned persuit predation.

Naked, unarmed humans arent natural
>>
>>34896463
>Or are bees dependent on us for their survival or something?
All domesticated animals are, including beef cows.
>>
>>34882540
A new level of shit posting troll. God have mercy on our souls.
>>
>>34880238
Kek, didn't even realize when I was writing it. Thanks anon
>>
>>34883256
I'm from Metro Detroit and... well, you got me there anon
>>
Humans are meant to fight with our brains. We built a trap, engineer a weapon, strategize, assimilate, etc.
>>
>>34900783
Glyphosphate disrupts ATP transport in one (very common) specific plant biochemistry, and has an environmental lifespan of less than a week. Round-up Ready crops are all cereal crops, and you don't need to treat cereal crops just before harvest, you need to treat them before they flower. The "residues" that glyphosphate leave behind are just phosphates, which you'll get from every single crop that's fertilized, even if the fertilizer was "organic".

Good Christ, learn some chemistry.
>>
>>34906438
Berry picker as fuck
>>
>>34877322

Thumbs. The old oppositional digit kata. Can hold stuff. Can also am in ass. The thumb. Natures most lethal invention. Thumbkata are the oldest form of martial art. I can kill you with just my thumb.
>>
>>34877362
>>34877355
What a load of self congratulatory wank.
>>
>>34900783

>>34900714

I am literally working in a research lab studying the effect of glyphosate on invertebrate nervous systems, I guarantee I know more about pesticides than a guy who recommends youtube videos as a primary source.

As far as roundup ready crops go, I have no goddamn clue where you're getting your information from.
>they shit they spray on it renders all those nutrients inert.
Roundup ready crops are designed to be resistant to glyphosate so that, you guessed it, roundup can be sprayed on them. I'm not sure what else you think is being sprayed on them. Granted those crops are sterile though so Monsanto is double dipping by making farmers pay for both the roundup and the seeds every year, but that's a corporate evil problem, not a biochemistry one.

>exoestrogens
Xenoestrogens, but yes they are a very real issue. No argument from me unless you wish to insist that the only solution to them is we roll back agricultural science a hundred years.
>>
>>34911593
I think a lot of the problems we currently have with regards to food in North America could be solved by gradually rolling back subsidies to unhealthy foods. The only reason HFCS is used in everything, for instance, is because corn is so heavily subsidized that it renders all other sweeteners uncompetitive.
>>
>>34882905
>bee pollen
>>
File: 1434533023256.jpg (12KB, 298x292px) Image search: [Google]
1434533023256.jpg
12KB, 298x292px
>>34879844
>ketofags
Agriculture is what enabled civilization.
>>
If only we could communicate with apes. The opposable thumb shitposting would be off the charts
>>
>>34887285
The human cranial capacity only enlarged presumably as a result of the increased meat diet with each increasingly advanced species. Meat made us who we are, embrace it.
>>
File: daffy_duck.jpg (20KB, 313x282px) Image search: [Google]
daffy_duck.jpg
20KB, 313x282px
>>34911694
>He doesn't realize the domestication of livestock is part of agriculture.
>>
>>34887285
Gorillas are a special case mate, they haven't lost their vestigial parts left over from when they were omnivores. Take this with a grain of salt because this is just my dumbass theory, but I think gorillas are herbivores because there wasn't really that much meat around for them to eat, or they couldn't gather enough meat to subsist on it, so they just abandoned meat all together. Gorillas haven't had a reason to adapt to eating plants because they have no natural predators, that's why they still have binocular eyes, and that's why they still have a carnivore's teeth. They had no impetus to adapt to their new habits. Carnivores and omnivores don't have binocular vision so they can spy the seeds and nuts trying to scurry away, and herbivores don't have sharp teeth to tear the leaves off the trees.
>>
>>34911694
Grain eater civilizations certainly have higher birth rates and larger surpluses, both competitive advantages over their pastoralist neighbors, but it's at the cost of inferior childhood nutrition and lifespan.

Bread breeds armies, vegetables and meat breed the best possible individual.
>>
>>34911803
Gorillas eat meat regularly, just less of it than Chimps.

They are definitely adapted to a diet where meat is hard to come by but vegetation is available in any required amount. Look at the length of their digestive tract, they can get B vitamins from their gut biome, because they are colon fermenters. Our colon is only 5 feet long, so we cannot do this.
>>
>>34877322
Looks like detroit tho
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.