[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best military?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

If given the resources how would you make the best equipped army possible
>>
>>34875379
>Build a timemachine
>Bring back SS
Cant get better than that
>>
>>34876059
But they lost...
to fucking ruskies...
>>
Get the, all the way to givr and possible revolver ruger brand laminate
Retrieve ammunition logistics?
Hence the luger ruger shindig powwwow what a twist
>>
>>34875379
Be exclusively airborne, heliborne, and waterborne. Any attack from another country will be responded to with a full scale invasion. Our only defensive troops will be one division to guard the nations capital. Service rifle will be the SCAR 16, the 17 will serve as the marksman rifle. Our GPMG will be the mg3, our HMG will be the M2 (there was only ever one option). The offensive handgun concept will be treated as a religion, with Mark 23s FNX 45 Tacticals, and HK45CTs being issued based on unit needs (i.e. how much of a manlet the operator is) the P30 v1 will be the standard issue handgun. M24s and M107s will be used for their respective purposes. I'll appoint someone to decide on heavier weapons and vehicles who is more knowledgeable than me in those areas. Oh, for pilots and other vehicles with small interiors P90s will be issued. AK-74Ms will be used for operations requiring plausible deniability.
>>
>>34876114
Then use time machine to bring back successively newer versions of them. As they get shot, bring out the younger and younger versions of the soldiers.

My idea would be heavy emphasis on training. The best gear is best wielded by the best soldiers. Any soldiers that do not meet mental/physical requirement can serve in a non-combat role, creating FOBs, radio comms, etc.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.