[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/konfession korner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 57

File: winning.jpg (54KB, 750x409px) Image search: [Google]
winning.jpg
54KB, 750x409px
I am a gun owner who SUCKS at shooting

trying to get better tho

LET'S HAVE IT GIMME YOUR /KONFESSIONS
>>
I like guns
>>
I like anime tiddies
>>
I'm trying to steal my best friend's girlfriend.
>>
>>34875388
fuck you that just happened to me
>>
>>34875372
post an example?
>>
I do not own any guns.
>>
>>34875388
>>34875436
Huehuehue I just did that
>>
Just had my first ND about an hour ago and there's a hole in my ceiling directly above where I'm sitting.
>>
>>34875692
How do you feel? How'd it happen?
>>
>>34875351
I like to suck on penises and i'm a 4moa shot at best
>>
>>34875351
I take girls to the range just to get in their pants
>>
I gave up on a really good relationship that probably could have ended in marriage and a happy life, because I love guns more.
>>
im doing nothing with my life and incredibly lonely. guns are a nice distraction.
>>
I've carried a gun I've not had the chance to fire yet because I've not had the time or money to go to a range.
>>
I'm an awful shot with handguns.

I'm the guy at your lgs that pushes Glocks.

All my of gun knowledge is based on what I learn on /k/ and I talk down to people because of it.
>>
>>34875828
Marry your guns, problem solved
>>
>>34875351
My grandfather died in auschwitz

he fell off a guard tower
>>
File: 1476751310872.jpg (76KB, 321x348px) Image search: [Google]
1476751310872.jpg
76KB, 321x348px
>>34875692
>>34875692
I had an ND about a month ago in my house. Forgot to unload my gun before dryfire practicing, hands down the absolute scariest thing in my fucking life and I've been through a lot of scary shit.
>handle firearms for +40 minutes every day for the past 4 years I've owned guns
>going to dryfire my carry gun
>BANG
>ears ringing
>holy fuck
>smell of shooting at an indoor range
>shitting bricks, hoping my round didn't strike anyone
>run outside and hope there isn't an exit hole
>for a good hour, sweating and panicking, just expecting an ambulance or police sirens
>feel like my life is over

Turns out that the bullet only went through 3 surfaces, stopped on the last because my house is made out of reenforced cinderblock. Now, I autistically make sure I do not have any live ammo in the room before dryfiring and have a brick wall behind my targets for dryfire practice. I'm fortunate enough that I learned the hard way but I'm not in jail and nothing but 3 walls were damaged. I have plenty of expensive electronics in the room where the bullet stopped.

ND's aren't a fucking joke. Don't get complacent like me.
>>
>>34875692
College roommate did that one time. Thin walls, but luckily it went into the solid wood counter in the bathroom in the neighbor's apartment above his. Freaked him out enough to make him wipe down the casing and immediately plug the hole. Luckily he never got in any trouble for it.
>>
>>34875351
I shot a black magic slug at a robin and disintegrated it

It landed on top of my target stand and I flinched and jerked the trigger
>>
>>34875926
Nice.
>>
>>34875909
Hey, so did mine!
He was patrolling when some guard fell on him.
>>
>>34875732
literally just got home, pulled the gun off the belt. Was fucking with the tension screw on my kydex M&P holster, Held it pointing up with my support hand, gave it a small jostle with my main hand literally an inch away, I didn't think it would drop, but it did, I caught it instinctively slammed it back into the holster but I think I caught my left hand pinky in the holster

For a second, I thought I had just blew off half my face because I couldn't see out of my one eye and I knew there was blood, but turns out it was superficial just cut up from shards of kydex.

Now I feel like an idiot because as it turns out it just started raining and the round went all the way through the roof of my rented apartment.
>>
>>34875919
>BANG
>>ears ringing
>>holy fuck
>>smell of shooting at an indoor range

This is accurate
>>
>>34875828
true /k/
>>
>>34875967
God damn. I don't even know what to say.
>>
File: 1502420211846.jpg (46KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
1502420211846.jpg
46KB, 750x573px
>>34875351
I only conceal carry every so often, mostly because im lazy and cant be bothered to get my rig together. I shamelessly support it and encourage others to do it all the time, saying "better to have it an not need it then the other way around" or some variation on that, or bring up saved crime stats or true stories of crime and why its better to conceal carry. Im a huge, lazy hypocrite and I dont care.
Also, when something big happens in the news like a terrorist attack or that guy plowing people over with a car, ill get all hyped up and start carrying more stuff then usual. After the paris incident I went from a .380 ruger to a glock 17 and a shotgun in my trunk

not really related, but I take every "what gun should I get" thread seriously and give honest replies even if it seems like a bait thread because on the off chance its not I want to feel like im helping a new guns
>>
>>34875919
>have broken leg
>didn't went shooting in one week
>last time shooting all weapons cleared and cleaned
>100% sure that not one weapon is loaded because I checked them all the day before
>bored again
>try to play hostage situation by myself with me as hostage
>just fooling around like a retard
>put gun at my head
>don't pull trigger
>think of hostage taker having misfire
>racking slide
>round pops out
>shitting myself
>>
File: 1465084204413.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465084204413.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I own 7 $3000+ firearms, and 3 NFA items I have never fired. I have vivid fantasies of being a tier 1 operator and play dress up with tens of thousands of dollars of gear and firearms, clearing my house like a retard.
>>
>>34876197
Looks like you need to get a smaller yet still a capable gun. As much as I half jokingly rag on people who carry single stack 9mm's like the G43 and Shield, it may be something that will suit you.

Give me a quick rundown on what your exact carry setup/position is and I can give suggestions on what may work for you.
>>
>>34876238
And the Darwin award goes to:
>>
File: 1493082936487.jpg (47KB, 999x766px) Image search: [Google]
1493082936487.jpg
47KB, 999x766px
>I got into a big fight with my dad over a month ago about my future, it went too far and ended with me calling him a failure and im getting away from everybody so I dont end up like most of the family
>we're both too proud to try to work it out and when we do we just end up back how we started
>two of my oldest friends are becoming literal NEETs and I cant be bothered with helping them anymore, part of me thinks im arrogant and maybe they are happy but then they dont leave the house for weeks and I just pity them so we dont talk
>an old GF tried to patch things up with me some time ago and I basically told her to fuck off. I felt like I was her second choice and dont want that, but seeing the hurt in her eyes as she walked away has me wondering if I did the right thing going on 3 weeks now
>I feel like I totally fucked up with my education, hindsight is 20/20 but there were some opportunities I chose not to use because I planned exactly how I wanted things to go and now I dont have that much to show for it
>I want to join the army and probably will, idk if its just nostalgia or feeling like I promised 12 year old me something but I feel like its an inevitability more then a choice
>Ii only have a few guns, I want a bigger collection but cant afford it and only going shooting once every 2-3 months
>shopping for guns, computer parts or bike parts is my only happy moments these days
>the only time I feel alive and happy is riding my bike down the same trails I have since I was a kid
>Ive been carrying cross draw because I watch a lot of cowboy movies and its starting to grow on me
>I spend almost all my freetime outside of work sitting on 4chan because you guys are the most social contact I get
>its my fault its this way and I hate myself for it, spending what should be the best years of my life shitposting until 3 AM, maybe going out once a week but overall having the most fun im looking at pics or talking to strangers
I have some regrets but these are the worst
>>
File: classic pocket gats.jpg (227KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
classic pocket gats.jpg
227KB, 1024x768px
>>34876261
I have a M&Pshield for most of my EDC and a glock 17 for my big boy needs. Asdie from that I have a .380 ppk (not a favorite to cc) and a .357 ruger
its really just because im lazy. My town is 90% white and while we have crime I dont think we've had a violent crime in close to 15 years. Still, I know shit could go down regardless of all that but dammit I dont feel like getting suited up to go to the grocery store for 10 minutes. If im going out for a while then I will. I am thinking about getting another, small gun but I hate pocket carry
>>
>>34875808

I go to ranges on weekends instead of weekdays so there's more guys there who will give me attention.
>>
File: 1441817625454.jpg (10KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1441817625454.jpg
10KB, 183x183px
>just found out a kid I went to middle school with got killed
>Was robbing a house with 2 other people, owner was home and armed
>Kid got shot multiple times, died at the scene
>Other two robbers also died
It's weird, the last time I saw him was when he moved away some 5 years ago.
I wonder what happened between then and now that had him end up dead on some guys floor.
>>
>>34876248
so your pretty much average.
>>
File: IMG_20170810_214931629.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_214931629.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I lovingly cuddled and stuck my dick in my franken ar-15/M16
>>
>>34876521
Clearly he didn't spend enough time on 4chan, debating the finer points of irrelevant shitposting.
>>
>>34875828
Zach?
>>
>>34875436
How did it happen?
>>
>>34875351
I fucked by buddy's ex girlfriend for 9 months, when i found out she was with another dude the whole 6 months she was with my bud and the whole time I was fuckin her. I linkedin messaged him to apologize and let him know what was up. Since the cuck didn't propose to her she couldnt renew her visa and got kicked out of the country.
>>
>>34876562
Probably got into a gang or some shit. Here's the article.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-three-killed-in-east-side-neighborhood-shooting-chicago-shootings-violence-20170813-story,amp.html
>>
>>34876387
Dont fret man, a lot of us are in the same boat. I joined the military to get away from my family because i wanted to be independant and shit, ive been on the midnight shift for 4 years now and dont feel that close to anyone anymore. My best friends are alcohol and a cactus that died. Its lonely and it sucks, worst thing is i cant talk about it with people outside 4chan.
I wouldnt quite call any of it regret but i made some poor choices and dont like living with them.
>>
>>34876490
ya but you're a boy who pretends to be a girl, we aren't giving you attention we are staring in confusion and disgust
>>
>>34875808
Don't we all, isn't that kind of a thing? Also, luckily I'm a good shot so when I meet a woman who is also a shooter the spaghetti doesn't fall out of my pockets
>>
>>34875843
is it the same manual of arms as your previous carry gun ie glock 17 to 19 or glock 19 to 43?
>>
>>34875873
I am a glock guy and you are partially a piece of shit, mainly because the talking down with lack of experience
>>
>>34876602
speak for yourself
>>
i havent fired a gun in like 2 years
>>
I sucked off a horse once
>>
>>34876664
That's impressive
>>
>>34876664
greentext it for research
>>
>>34876636
This is why i hate /k/
>>
>>34875351
out of everyone I know, I'm the only one who really likes shooting to the degree that if you asked me to go to the range, i'm in, doesn't matter if I went yesterday. I reload, I do marksman shit, but am secretly afraid of doing any kind of competition because I hate that kind of thing.
>>
>>34875351
>/K/onfessions
Okay
>I don't actually own any guns, I just rent whenever I go the range, or borrow whatever whoever is with me took there
>my aim is shitty
>most things I know about guns are from /k/, wikipedia, or playing vidya (learning names from shit like COD but mechanics like tactical reloads from Rainbow Six, but also how to strip guns from World of Guns: Gun Disassembly)
>I'm so fat that if any shtf situation were to happen I'd probably die very quickly
>All milsurp gear I buy I can fit into, even if I slimed down the stuff I have now would be way too large to be practical in shtf
>>
>>34876664
Why? I mean good for you and all. But why.
>>
>>34876697
>>34876797
>always had the urge to suck cock
>not attracted to men, just dick
>don't know any traps, figure horse cock is the next best thing
>sneak into farmers field under the cover of darkness
>find friendly horse
>offer him some apple and start petting him
>work my way down to his cock
>massage.exe
>he instaboners and starts making horse noises
>play with his cock and balls, still in awe of how massive they are
>jerk it for a few minutes
>proceed to suck him off
>horse seems to be enjoying it
>feel the head of his cock flare up on my tongue
>literal torrent of horse cum fills my mouth
>swallowed some but most just ended up on my clothes
>tasted like salty coins and milk
>pat horse on head and tell him he's welcome
>walk away without my dignity, but with a strange sense of satisfaction instead

I wish this was a work of fiction
>>
>>34876719

I don't think you fit in here, faggot.
>>
>>34875351
I can't shoot for shit when i properly aim a pistol, but when i shoot side ways(like a black) i can hit a gong at 100 meters with a 9mm glock
>>
>>34876927
Stop giving me boners at work
>>
>>34876771
Back to /v/ faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 324x557px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 324x557px
>>34876927
>>
>>34876927
You're still better than the guy who put the loaded gun to his head
>>
>>34876927
That is... Uh...
I mean it's unique.
>>
>>34876316
(you)
>>
File: 268 (1).jpg (42KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
268 (1).jpg
42KB, 600x728px
>>34876927
>>34876983
>>34877023
Fags >>>/out/
>>
>>34876387
God speed anon
>>
File: 1499641403983.jpg (51KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
1499641403983.jpg
51KB, 700x535px
>>34876238
>>34875919
consider each and every gun loaded at all time ...
>>
>>34877039
Just accept the unlikely posibility of a femanon
>>
>>34875351
Precision/target shooting is a negligible skill, and unfortunately I'm losing it. Kinda sad as I got my civilian marksman badge and a year later, I fucked up my eyes(among other things) in a car accident- had an eye turn, and a corneal abrasion on my other eye. Required surgery to straighten out the eyes and that worked well. The scarred cornea was from an infection of foreign body. Although I wear glasses for distance, it's apparently not a strong prescription but seem to now have a bit of astigmatism. So.. I can still shoot, but I have issues with certain scopes. IN some cases need to make serious adjustments when using glasses and some cases shoot without glasses. Stopped shooting long range.
>>
When I ask /k/ for advice I always do the opposite of what I get told and it's served me really well to date.
>>
>>34877132
There's barely any women on 4chan and certainly none on /k/
There was even a poll a while ago confirming this
>>
>fucking HATE cleaning guns
>half of my guns are unfired because I haven't gotten around to cleaning them for their first range trip yet
>still buy new ones and just fingerfuck them occassionally
>bought some online without ever handling them first
>turned around and traded them off before ever cleaning or shooting them because of nitpicks and/or buyer's remorse
>keep track of every gun I buy or sell, and I've traded off a lot more than I've kept
>regret many dumb purchases, but only regret selling one gun--a gray framed Glock 21 that I shot unusually well
>wanted to consolidate all my guns to just 9mm and 5.56 for simplicity
>fired all my .45 and traded in the G21...
>...for a G17 I cannot shoot for shit with for some reason
>hate it
>sold that one too

I've got problems, /k/.
>>
>>34877173
>certainly none on /k/
You haven't been here very long, have you?
>>
>>34876569
..Is this Jake?
I'm concerned
>>
>>34875351
I suck at shooting too, my eyesight is extremely poor especially in my shooting eye, so I need to shoot left handed which still doesn't feel totally comfortable even after all this time.

There's nothing for it but to grind out the muscle memory at the range though. I've only been a gun owner for a year or so, so I'm obviously not going to be fantastic at it right off the bat.
>>
>>34877346
Name 1(one) woman who posts here
Traps don't count
>>
File: 1501971194167.jpg (22KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
1501971194167.jpg
22KB, 307x352px
>>34877449
10inchessoft
>>
>>34877466
Proofs?
>>
>>34877449
Im prerty sure mugi posts here still and ive recognized girl a few times without her trip.
>>
>>34875828
You'll live a happier life with Guns friendo
>>
>>34877625
mugi has a penis
>>
File: hugefknanimetitties.jpg (57KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
hugefknanimetitties.jpg
57KB, 720x718px
>>34875452
>>
>>34875388
My friend's girlfriend is a fat bitch, I don't know why he hasn't dumped her.

If he dumped her, I would date her. I don't know why, but she turns me on so much. I want to treat her like a queen.

When I get fucked up at his house, I take creepshots of her.

I always try to kiss her ass when she's around, but I try to be a dick once in a while when our other friend is around to make it seem like I don't like her because he hates her.

I feel like she's just high maintenance and my friend isn't up for the task.

I've never had a girlfriend or sex.
>>
>>34877680
But shes pregnant
>>
>>34877702
You sound like a beta orbiter and a cuck in the making
>>
I'm a 20 year old virgin with a tiny pecker that I'm insecure about. I'm working a dead-end retail job that I feel like I'm stuck in, mainly cause I still don't have a vehicle let alone a drivers license. There is this cute girl I'm interested in that I met through a friend, and I text her and send her snaps frequently, but I really have no Idea how or what to say to her, how to keep her interested, or how to make her laugh and I don't know how she feels about me or whether she thinks I'm a waste of time or not. I haven't attempted dating since high school because I ALWAYS got rejected.

Also I only own two guns and Im a terrible shot and I don't know how to improve.
>>
>>34877173
>certainly none on /k/

This is an image board filled with anonymous posters and even more anonymous lurkers who fly under the radar every day. Assuming you exclude traps/transgender people, how the fuck do you know that not a single one of them has a vagina? How the fuck do you know that *I* don't have a vagina?

>Hurr there are no gurls on the interwebs

Your 12 year old logic is antiquated to 2008. Mouth breathers like you will never believe that 4chan is anything more than a boys club in a living room blanket fort.
>>
>>34877841
Have you tried dating men, anon? Seems like you would be much happier letting someone else take charge. You could also stop worrying about your feminine penis.
>>
>>34877850
Nice try homo but he's mine
>>
>>34877861
I'll fucken fite you.
>>
>>34876197

Newgun here, I started a what should I get thread a few months back and got helpful advice. Loving my SA Range Officer so far. Thanks to you and the people like you.
>>
>>34877850
>>34877861
>>34877865
Whats wrong with you people
>>
>>34877889
Self conscious cuties with small cocks and a desire to be coddled are the best, anon.
>>
File: 1476150367258.png (10KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1476150367258.png
10KB, 211x246px
>>34877901
gross faggot. kys
>>
>>34875919
buy this
http://www.weapon-clear.com/
and this
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ergo-Safety-Chamber-Flags-3-Pack/23236841

you're welcome
>>
>>34877907
Do you hear that a lot when you take your pants off, sweetie?
>>
>>34875351
I once sucked the barrel of my .357, pretending it was a cock.
>>
>>34875351
I voted for Hillary and I don't regret it.
>>
File: 1428482024792.png (58KB, 255x215px) Image search: [Google]
1428482024792.png
58KB, 255x215px
>>34877940
>>
File: aku pepe.jpg (271KB, 673x607px) Image search: [Google]
aku pepe.jpg
271KB, 673x607px
>>34877845
>>Hurr there are no gurls on the interwebs
this means that they cant use their vagina to win an argument u tard
>>
>>34875351
I took my 19 year old beta NEET Brother in Law shooting and ended up seducing him into sucking me off. That was 2 years ago, and now I regularly fuck him, make him shave his entire body, wear women's panties, and just recently started caging him. My wife is gone for the next three days, and he's staying with me the entire time.

We go "shooting" at least once every other week now (we actually do shoot but it's mostly him getting face and butt fucked in the woods)
>>
>>34876387
>>I got into a big fight with my dad over a month ago about my future, it went too far and ended with me calling him a failure and im getting away from everybody so I dont end up like most of the family
best thing you can do is succeed in life and come back at your dad with the ability to get him out of shit. this will make your point more valid than anything else. Actions, not words, anon.

>an old GF tried to patch things up with me some time ago and I basically told her to fuck off. I felt like I was her second choice and dont want that, but seeing the hurt in her eyes as she walked away has me wondering if I did the right thing going on 3 weeks now
You did well.
Going back with an ex is like eating back your own vomit, probably intermixed with the cum of some fucker too.
She got hurt, the poor little thing, did she care when she hurt you back then ? Now she won't be a slut with the next nice guy she mates with. Lesson learned.

>I feel like I totally fucked up with my education, hindsight is 20/20 but there were some opportunities I chose not to use because I planned exactly how I wanted things to go and now I dont have that much to show for it
having a plan is a thing, being aware that plan will not work and you will need another one is another. You're not fucked at all.
>>
>>34877988
holy fuck this is one of the most hot things i have ever read on this board

tfw femboy with no bf or daddy
>>
>>34877990
I can greentext if you want, I'm bored and he's sleeping.
>>
>>34877997
please do
>>
>>34877997
please do ;-; i'm a femboy and i really want a daddy bf and this sort of thing is super hot to me
>>
>>34877988
>>34877990
>>34877997
>>34878003
>>34878014
holy mother of god what's wrong with you people ?
>>
>>34875776
>>34876664
>>34877850
>>34877861
>>34877901
>>34877988
Didn't realize /k/ was filled with so many homos
>>
>>34878017
I'm right below you. we need to burn this board.
>>
>>34878020
>>34877889
Who says that I am homo.
He's still mine.
>>
>>34878020
>HURRR, ITS A RIGHT WING BOARD. HITLER WAS RIGHT, DURRRR.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>34878017
>>34878020
a-are you new here?
>>
>>34878028
wanting to fuck another dude DEFINITELY makes you a homo, brother
>>
File: IMG_2369.jpg (107KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2369.jpg
107KB, 500x631px
>>34878034
>brother
>>
>>34878020
Guess that's a comping mechanism for knowing they'll never find a girl who loves them.

It's the sexual version of the old "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't" thing.
>>
>>34878034
What about wanting to be violently and forcibly ravished by a dude? What if i've been on estrogen for a few years?
>>
>>34878036
>>34878034
Oh and also he's still mine.
>>34878038
>>
>>34878041
I'll will punch you in the cervix.
>>
>>34878045
I will punch you in your asshole
>>
>>34878003
Alright
>be 26
>have Brother in Law (BIL)
>19, NEET, no direction in life, still lives with Mom
>Dad died when he was 13, wife and MIL wants me to hang out with him, says he needs strong male role model
>he's into skateboarding, awful metal music, and video games that I hate
>offer to take him shooting, buddy has tons of property where we've set up a range
>agrees, we go a few times, he's actually a really funny guy
>introduce him to actual music and good vidya, spend an entire weekend watching bad action movies and war films
>become friends
>one day on the way to range he brings up the fact that he's technically still a virgin
>"Technically?"
>after some prodding, he reluctantly admits he's done some gay stuff with one of his friends before
>"Oh cool, you know I'm bi, right?"
>mindblown.jpg
>starts asking questions, so I start telling him stories
>gets really interested and questioning when I start mentioning BDSM, mainly getting tied up and edged by a guy I knew
>notice he's getting a boner because he's wearing faggy skinny jeans
>realise for the first time that he's kind of cute, skinny, long hair, small ear gauges
>having taken an extra dose of pain killers that morning, I get brave and reach over and grab it
>deadsilence.mp4
>feel it flex, tug on it a little, he gasps
>Alright, fuck it, let's go for it
>keep telling him stories and tugging his dick, he shifts and moans, occasionally asks questions
Cont.
>>
>>34878050
Maybe we need to stop, anon. I...I think we're meant for each other.
>>
>>34878058
You are just the best, I'm glad you two have fun.
>>
>>34878062
I can make you non homo
>>
>>34878069
Post pussy and prove it. You might just cure me of this rampant faggotry.
>>
File: IMG_2652.jpg (75KB, 830x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2652.jpg
75KB, 830x743px
>>34878074
treated?
>>
>>34878069
Go away Mike Pence
>>
File: 1499997096740.jpg (2MB, 2044x1557px) Image search: [Google]
1499997096740.jpg
2MB, 2044x1557px
>>34878082
>>
>>34878083
Why, aren't you ex-static, homo
>>
>>34878058
I need a "strong male role model" like you that takes me shooting and also fucks me in the ass.
>>
>>34875351
I used to have a friend, I met him on FB but he was /k/ as fuck. He was only an internet friend but for half a year we were inseparable, we talked all the time. Then he stole my GF.
Now it may sound stupid but, looking back, besides the whole stealing my GF thing, he was always exceedingly nice to me and for the last 2-3 years since I cut off contact with him, i've been missing him quite a bit. Fun thing is my ex was a total bitch and in hindsight i'm even glad things went the way they did... but at the time i was blinded by rage (somewhat understandably, on the other hand) and sent him off like a douche.
Yeah call me cuck or whatever, but sometimes I miss you still, anon.
>>
>>34875351
i live in germany and pretend to know shit
>>
>>34878058
thanks i wish i had a role model in my life

t. >>34877990
>>
>>34878017
/k/ a magical place...
just accept it and lurk moar
>>
>>34878058
>arrive at buddy's house, knock on door and tell his wife we're there, going out back to shoot
>hop back in truck, BIL is squeezing himself through his pants, jumps when I get back in
>tell him to pull it out
>holyfuckitsbeautiful.gif
>resist urge to HNNNNNGGG out loud
>start slowly jerking it while driving down trail to range
>get to range, jump out and start setting up
>BIL stays in truck for a minute, then kind of moseys over
>looks disappointed, fuck with him a little by pretending nothing happened, he's pouting like a bitch
>finally tell him we're going to shoot for it
>"For what anon?"
>Why to see who's going to be on his knees, of course
>I'm shaking a little at this point, still vastly outshot him
>grab him by the belt and push him up against a tree, start undoing my pants
>he gets the hint, drops down
>looks at it nervously, so I gently guide him with my hand
>feelsgreatman
>I don't know if it was the adrenaline, the testosterone from shooting, or just my natural predisposition to be dominant, but I start holding him down
>pin the back of his head against the tree
>He keeps bringing his hands up and pushing me off which makes me a little mad
>take off my belt, make him give me his
>tie his hands together behind his back, take his shirt off first
>start fucking his mouth hardcore, he whines a little but I can tell he likes it
>get close, ask him where he wants it
>On my face?
>wrong
>push my cock into his mouth, cum like a wildebeest
>spills all over his chest from sheer volume
>pull up my pants and squat, start jerking him off
>after about 10 minutes, he says he's going to cum
>stop, untie him, and start packing up
>tell him he doesn't get to cum until next time
>pouts, but doesn't say anything
>He's hard the whole ride home
I've got more. Like I said, I've basically turned him into my personal sissy
>>
>>34878162
okay go on
>>
>>34878067
>>34878097
>>34878144
I'm not that slow of a typist btw, Clover got my IP mixed up with some faggot who was spamming /a/ and I had to restart to reset it.
>>
>>34878173
np, i wish i had someone like you i dont even care about the sex stuff that much i just wish i had a cool role model
>>
>>34878058
>>34878162
>>
I'm a liberal on almost every issue besides guns

I also snitched on my friend who converted his AR-15 to select fire to the ATF because he shot at my cat.
>>
>>34877160
Meant to say *perishable skill. Maybe it's the head injury, lol.
>>
>>34876521
Drugs and an inability to overcome life's failures.
>>
>>34878082
>hoping for tasty pussy
>now I feel Chinese
>>
>>34876197
can you encourage me to cc please i really want to and just need someone to convince me i can go to a class today (only one this month) for it

i'm scared of the idea of carrying a gun around chambered (i wont israel carry so dont suggest it, you might as well not carry at all if you aren't carrying with a round in the chamber)

i'm scared it will go off randomly (glock 17 for reference) and blow a part of my body open
>>
>>34878197
Then get a revolver with safety.
>>
>>34878205
i dont want a suggestion where you just say LOL GET A DIFFERENT GUN

the g17 is perfectly fine
>>
>>34878171
Alright
>following week
>bring rope this time
>he's notably more excited to go shooting, keeps texting me asking when we're going
>make sure to go when buddy isn't home again
>tell him not to wear any underwear and make sure everything is shaved smooth down there
>arrive at range
>he's been squirming the entire ride, making akward small talk
>tell him nonchalantly to get naked
>bust out rope and put him in a basic box tie
>push him down on his knees, put earmuffs on him, start to shoot
>he's so hard it's pitiful, offers up helpfully that he hasn't cum at all during the week, as if I'll take pity
>no pity to spare
>pull my dick out, he goes to work, keep shooting
>check one fantasy off the list
>put gun away, put the rifle back in the truck too
>push him back against the same tree as before, this time standing
>whines about bark on his ass
>shuts up promptly when I get going
>give him the slowest, cock worshiping, teasing-est blowjob I can
Seriously though, I can't overstate how awesome his dick is
>after about 25 minutes he's begging to cum
>You know what good bitches do with cum right?
>N-no
>Jerk him off roughly into my hand, he cums literal buckets
>bring it up to his mouth and deliberately smear it all over his face
>push him down and make him blow me, makes me cum in less than 5 minutes
>blow all over his face
>leave him dripping with both of our ejaculate for the next 10 minutes while I finish shooting
>make him blow me again in the truck on the way home
It's pretty great, I'll be honest. I feel like a dirtbag, of course, but I keep doing it. No plan on stopping either.
>>
>>34878212
go on
>>
>>34878188
Nah fuck that, you don't fuck with a man's pets. You should have shot his dumb ass.
>>
>>34878197
>i'm scared it will go off randomly (glock 17 for reference) and blow a part of my body open
get a good holster that won't let anything touch the trigger, and try "carrying" with no ammo, just with the striker pulled back and do so and verify that indeed the striker never drops
>>
I really can't stand all this /pol/ shit on this board; I love my guns but I'm pretty liberal otherwise. Every day we have to have some bullshit threads about right wing death squads or happening shit I wish would just have all posters auto banned.

Also I think Trump is the biggest mistake this country has ever made. Yeah the system sucks, but giving the keys to your car to a lazy but safe driver who talks non-stop on the phone is wiser than the maniac who says they'll do the opposite in the sales pitch, then does worse all the while bitching about the other driver.
>>
>>34878209
But you don't feel safe carrying it.

The most important part of your firearm choice is your confidence in it. You have to be certain that you will be able to defend yourself with it while not getting hurt. From your post I gather that you aren't that confident about your glock. That it's mechanically fine(and so many people carry them without any problems - if it was so dangerous they wouldn't do it!), is irrelevant since we're talking about subjective things.
>>
>>34878225
it's because i'm only recently a firearms owner, i am getting more comfortable with it every day
>>
>>34878219
What would you like to hear about, because it's just variations on a theme really. When he finally got his own place was pretty great, I spent an entire weekend using him as a dick rag.
>>
>>34878226
Then practice more instead of whining.
>>
>>34878227
tell me about that
>>
>>34878188
>I also snitched on my friend who converted his AR-15 to select fire to the ATF

FUCKING WORTHLESS KEK SNITCH

> because he shot at my cat.

Ah. He deserves the ATF. Why can't people learn to break laws discreetly and without being dangers to others?
>>
>>34878233
i wasn't whining

that poster said he advocates for cc, i asked him to talk with me about ccing, not sure why you are so hostile, maybe take your meds?
>>
File: KSK_CFS_air14_AAD10_DRA10-2.jpg (585KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
KSK_CFS_air14_AAD10_DRA10-2.jpg
585KB, 1000x662px
>>34875351
I always dream of having an operator job but I hate sports so I'm just a cashier
>>
>I only got into guns last year
>never shot anything at all until I was 34

I feel like I have to buy at least one gun of every action type. I have a striker(G19), two DA/SA pistols (HK P30 & Beretta 92G) but now I've been obsessed with either getting a 1911 or Hi Power.

I also have no interest in buying rifles or shotguns, just pistols.
>>
>>34878197
Get the glock striker control device, I have it on my G19
>>
>>34875388
You're a piece of shit, don't be a pos that knows nothing of loyalty. At least wait until he dumps her ass.
>>
>>34878292
doesnt glock say that modifying your gun will lead to more ADs?
>>
>>34875828
Good shit, pussy is plentiful. If she can't handle your love of funs she isn't the one
>>
>>34878235
Alright
>fast forward to BIL turning 20
>enrolled in school, part time job
>MIL pays for a 1 bedroom near campus
>hang out over there a lot
>Wife, sister and mom go to beach for girl's vacation
>Why don't you stay with Anon, BIL?
>Yeah, you know what that's a great idea
>realise I don't want my neighbors to hear me pounding out my wife's brother, quickly change plan to his place
>give BIL $200 and send him to Adam&Eve with a shopping list
>demand every piece of body hair be gone by Saturday
>get to BILs place at 9 am Saturday
>meets me at the door wearing a black frilly skirt, garter belt, thigh highs, and a fishnet bra
>grab him by the throat and drag him to the bedroom, fuck his brains out right then
>so begins an entire weekend of using his mouth and ass as a holster for my cock
>make him either be naked or wearing some type of women's clothing
>my favorite where the wetlook black leggings
>make him cook us dinner on Saturday wearing only an apron
>make him blow me while food is still simmering, make plates and cum on his, make him sit by my feet and eat his cum covered chicken and rice
>stand next to the couch and have him blow me while I play CoD and he wears the headset
>tease and edge him repeatedly, make him eat every drop of precum
>Sunday night cut a dick hole in the black leggings, handcuff myself and let him fuck my face
>little shit not only cums in my mouth, but forces it down my throat
>wife comes home Monday morning and asks why my voice is so raw
>>
>>34877360
Oh fug second time I've seen people who possibly know each other
>>
>>34878303
It's more or a passive thing than anything that changes how the gun functions. You just put pressure on the backplate while you holster and the second you feel it press back against your thumb, you stop holstering. Once the pistol is safely in, nothing short of being shot in the trigger will cause your gun to go off in a good hard polymer holster.
>>
>>34875388

I stole my friend`s wife. Top that, faggot
>>
>>34878335
how old are you
>>
I have a dick
>>
>>34875967

You`re a fucking retard
>>
>>34878343
28 now, why?
>>
>>34878356
just wondering since you're married
>>
>>34878358
Got married at 24
>>
>>34876587
I understand people are desperate and there's a lot of people that don't have guns, but it's such a fucking huge risk breaking into a person's home. Just go shoplift or steal copper wiring, you'll probably make just as much and if you get caught you just get a misdemeanor or a little jail time, nobody is going to shoot you over some electronics at Wal Mart.
>>
>>34878342
Tbh Anon, i wouldn't trust a wife that let herself be stolen. Just saying. Easy come easy gone.
>>
File: 1501987793424.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1501987793424.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>34876927
>>
>>34878370
is she cute why are you cheating on her
>>
>>34878224
/k/ is on the side of freedom and guns not left or right that's how I see it
>>
>>34878397
She's beautiful, but she doesn't have a dick, honestly. Aside from that, why does anyone cheat? I'm not going to defend it or act like it's not shitty.
>>
>>34877955
There would be no reason to regret it. Trump got elected wether you voted Hillary or not.
>>
File: fuckman.jpg (13KB, 480x279px) Image search: [Google]
fuckman.jpg
13KB, 480x279px
>>34875351

I'm poor and have shitty luck so as soon as I've finally saved up enough for a gun, something happens to my car or I get fucked over something. Generally stupid shit though that takes up most if not all my money. At this rate I'll probably never get a rifle. I've bought a lower thinking it would be easier to build a rifle and other shit but nope. I bought my lower 2 months ago and every time I've tried to go to my FFL's 'business' he cancels or something like that until I got fed up this last time
>go to his house which is the address given on his FB page at the time he says he'll be home
>text him I'm coming before I get there
>pull in the drive way and see the curtains move and drop back covering the window
>knock on the door for 10 minutes with no response
>call him 4 times
>finally leave and call Brownells
>Brownells immediately calls me back and tells me he picked right up
>FFL calls me and gets pissed that I called Brownells
>says he won't do business with me
>I tell him he needs to send my lower to another dealer or I'll call the ATF or something similar
>gladly texts me how much money he'll need to send it
>he's been cooperative

FUCK I HATE THESE PEOPLE
>>
I feel most guns held in high esteem are pure faggot fuel.

I'm guilty of bow hunting

Burt Reynolds speech is spot on

I'm ashamed of our generation
>>
>>34878520
>I feel most guns held in high esteem are pure faggot fuel.

what do you mean by this
>>
>>34878058
>Brother in Law
Either it doesnt mean what you think it means or that you're fucked up, what with that adultery shit.
>>
>>34878535
He is my wife's brother, so yes, it is fucked up.
>>
>>34878542
wait wtf

i'm not the person you're replying to but i'm the one who asked for all the stories, that is pretty gross tbqh
>>
File: 1500657989904.jpg (23KB, 196x258px)
1500657989904.jpg
23KB, 196x258px
>>34878542
>the worse of the two scenarios was avoided and it wasnt his step brother
>mfw reading these
>>
>>34878552
I think it's worse than if it was his step brother DESU. I mean, he's cheating on his wife with her own brother. Besides, you can grow apart from your step brother, but brother in law? now so much
I don't envy anon one bit, this nightmare will follow him forever and losing one will probably mean losing both
>>
>>34878546
I explicitly stated that from the start
>>34878552
Jesus, no I'm not a hillbilly, just an ass
>>34878569
I think he meant half brother, which would be blood relative. And no, it's fucked up for sure, but I like it. You're probably right, but I can't just get off the ride now.
>>
>>34878584
>>34878569
Same anon again... to be brutally honest? i do envy you A LOT, i just wouldnt have the nerve to hold up this situation, i'm terrible under stress and cant lie for shit.
But i'm not judging you at all, and i totally understand your position I too have a lovely girlfriend i love and want to be with forever but am also:
1- a fucking pervert
2- Bi as fuck
3- very young
4-have very limited sexual experience
5- have VERY limited sexual experience with dudes
6- GF is completely against any open relationship/swinger kind of affair
7- i find myself constantly craving the D

So yeah anon, i don't blame you, i just hope an opportunity like this never falls upon me... because i don't know at all that i could conduct myself
>>
>>34878614
I don't stress too hard about it honestly. Sure we're sneaking around but we really do just hang out as buds a lot, it's just that some times I make him dress up like a girl and choke him with my dick, no biggie. But seriously, it is probably the sexiest thing I've ever done, but I still feel like shit about it. I'm trying to steer him out into dating because he's a little too wrapped up with me, and stuff will start getting messy if he gets convinced he's in love.

Of course I'm typing all of this while he's lying in the bed next to me wearing a thong and a choker, so that's how that's going.

Good luck anon, try to stay strong if you really think your girl's the one. If not, well, maybe it's time to hit the field again. Don't settle because it's comfortable, but don't throw something wonderful away either.
>>
>>34878670
Wow, thank you anon, i have been struggling with this for a while and this is the first serious answer i've gotten.
I know this may seem meaningless and stupid from an anon an ocean away in the internet (i presume you're in the US?) but from what i've read you don't seem like a bad person, really.
I hope things end up well for you, honestly.
This may be. a bit forward but eh... is there any chance we could talk, you know, outside 4chan?
>>
>>34878708
Sure, I've got a burner email

[email protected]

Holler at me. And yes, I am an American.
>>
A number of years ago I did a thing that is not very /k/.
I tried to get a girlfriend and to fund some of our dates, because my job wasn't keeping up, I sold guns.
Guns that are now expensive to replace.
I sold; nugget revolver, Romanian TTC, Russian capture 1942 DOU K98, Mauser 1934 pistol and an Enfield No2 Mk1 Revolver.

No matter how hover hand you are, how lonely you are, or how desperate you become, don't sell off guns for a whore that won't cover for any of the dinner dates or bar outings.
If she doesn't offer to split the bill on the first date, pay your half then leave, and if she wants you to pick her up and not meet there, don't even bother.

I didn't even get laid.
>>
File: IMG_5266.png (581KB, 657x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5266.png
581KB, 657x642px
>>34878531
Nuggets, Operator-esq AR's with SO MANY superfluous attachments, FN SCAR just general meme tier guns

There are so many rifles with qualities that are overlooked for space gun shit because of a flashy market campaign and a few movie props.

As long as the rifle serves it's role and is reliable to the standard you need it. I will never need a gun that runs in sub zero temps or whilst caked in 25 years of mud etc etc because I never intend to let that level of neglect of my equipment to happen or find myself in those scenarios.

Do I need something that'll cope with rain and a little wet? Sure, have a weigh easy to manipulate in typical situations, yup.

Contracts you can find 'em

There's no need to reinvent the wheel in AOR pattern IR strobe clad bullshit unless you yourself will intend to use those fixtures in its everyday life.

It's the same with these dynamic faggot classes. Giving people access to skills way beyond them for a few $1000 so they can feel opur8tor.
>>
>>34875351
Can i please have a source on thet OPpic?
Somehow Google tells me it's from The Young Pope. Can't believe.
>>
>>34878738
Awesome! I'll shoot you an email once i get home, thanks
>>
>>34878470

made an account just to say

nice bro
>>
>>34878670

Anon, your story is gold
>>
>>34878744

>expecting to get laid at first date
>doesn`t want to pick a girl from her place

You`re one autistic motherfucker
>>
File: 1465141720693.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1465141720693.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>34875873
>All my of gun knowledge is based on what I learn on /k/

Stop. Learn from people who actually design firearms or shoot them for a living. Don't listen to the faggot weebs here.
>>
>>34876521
>middle school
>5 years ago.

Fuck I feel old.
>>
I have a CCW but carrying is fucking stupid assuming you're smart enough to stay out of black areas. Only got it so I wouldnt have to go through NICS when buying a gun.
>>
>>34875351
I don't own a single gun
>>
>>34878848
reading comprehension has gone to shit with your age

calle
>>
File: firefox_2017-06-23_09-53-31.png (51KB, 1224x966px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-06-23_09-53-31.png
51KB, 1224x966px
>>34875351
I'm a White/Hispanic quadroon and I want a qt loyal white wife with whom I can produce many octaroon children and +90% European grandchildren with.

I also think Glocks are trash without having fired one.
>>
File: 1500113369468.jpg (22KB, 485x364px) Image search: [Google]
1500113369468.jpg
22KB, 485x364px
i'm very interested in the purely mechanical aspect of guns, buty i've only actually shot one once and i didnt like it at all
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>34876569
>>34877360
CJ?
>>
File: 1502147846389.jpg (41KB, 485x354px) Image search: [Google]
1502147846389.jpg
41KB, 485x354px
I nearly killed my cat with a bayonet.
>get an sks for the first time
>cleaning all the cosmoline off
>decide to detach the bayonet
>unscrewing it, never occurred to me just how much tension the spring was under
>pull the screw and the fucking thing going rocketing out of my hand
>hits an old dresser I keep in my kitchen, an inch above my cats head
>I'm freaking out, cat's freaking out
>eventually settle down and finish cleaning
>>
>>34878896
>was later mugged by a white trash meth head
>>
File: IMG_20151125_172440_745.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_172440_745.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I own a Kimber 1911 and I can't bring myself to sell it.
>>
>>34875351
I only dislike AR-15's because of shit ergonomics and it feels like a 4 pound toy
I similarly dislike 5.56 because if you're not a total pussy larger calibers still perform better regardless
>>
>>34875828

You did the right thing. I'd never stay with a girl who didn't respect my hobby regardless of what it was. I'd tone it down though if I found out I was spending too much on it though.
>>
>>34878408
I agree, I just hate it when people try to turn it left or right.

Let's just talk about guns, not how you would arm people to kill those you don't like because you don't know them.
>>
>>34876387

I'd say this anon is right
>>34877989

research your oppurtunities to see how likely they are to happen, work hard, become successful. Also, as far as your relationship with your dad goes, you can make things better without giving in. Even just simple a text would help: "hey dad, I'm sorry about the things I said, I love you but I need to be on my own for a little while." If you're not the type who normally says that it just makes it better.
>>
I hate other shooters. I really do. I look down on other people's firearms if they're not up to my tastes.

I consider putting rails on firearms that didn't have them traditionally as sacrilege.
>>
File: 1502470764984.jpg (73KB, 639x955px) Image search: [Google]
1502470764984.jpg
73KB, 639x955px
I've been 21 for months and still have been till lazy to get my CC permit.
Canyon take a class online to meet the requirements?
>also, pic related sums up this thread
>>
>>34875388
you're a piece of shit and you deserve to die
>>
>>34879123
>can you
Goddamn phone posting
>>
>>34875808
doesn't everybody?
>>
>>34875828
you made the right decision
>>
>>34879038
>if I found out I was spending too much

WRONG
>>
>>34879123
I doubt it.

All states that require the class also require some sort of live fire portion, even if it's just like an 8 round mag at a target from 10 feet away and as long as you hit the paper at all with all 8 rounds you pass.
>>
>>34877096
Have fun cleaning your loaded gun.
>>
>>34875351
I almost exclusively phonepost because I use my phone whenever Im bored and don't enjoy social media enough to look at that instead.
>>
>>34878197
like I said, the only reason I dont all the time is because how quiet and quaint my small town is. We have our fair share of crime but nothing major, so I dont feel like I have to all the time. When I move or am traveling elsewhere, ill carry more regularly but ive never felt unsafe for the most part. I usually hype myself up reading true crime stories to remind myself the world isnt as safe as my little bubble and even then bad things can happen in my little bubble. It sounds paranoid but really its better then being naive and thinking "lol that could NEVER happen to me :)"
if youre concerned about ND'ing, keep you finger or any object off the trigger and buy a good holster and it wont happen. Dont throw it in a bag, a purse or something either and dont buy a POS thats not drop safe. If youre really worried get something with a saftey. When I first started, I went small. A ruger .380, because anything bigger felt silly. then I worked my way up after I got comfortable
>>
>>34878020
You must be new here.
>>
File: phases.jpg (36KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
phases.jpg
36KB, 900x500px
>>34877989
he doesnt want to. The fight was about me moving far away, something ie wanted to do since I was like 16. He used to laugh at it, saying id settle down and realize it when im older but now that I am I intend to get away from this place because there is no opportunity. He wants "the family to stay together" and most of my siblings arent productive enough to try

the GF, yeah I agree. Its funny, I was over it as best as I could be but still thought about her coming back years after the fact. When she did it just made me angry thinking about being blown off like that until it was convenient for her and I just exploded. I feel more like a dick for doing that then anything else

I have other plans, its just for all the planning I had I thought deviating from it at the time would have been a bad idea. Maybe it would have been idk, im just in a rut right now and its easier to see the failures then the wins
>>34876593
>>34877054
>>34879086
thanks for listening anons and reinstating why I spend so much time here
>>
File: 1497311670052.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1497311670052.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>34876387
>I spend almost all my freetime outside of work sitting on 4chan because you guys are the most social contact I get
I couldnt imagine that
>>
File: DSC04970.jpg (4MB, 4592x3056px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04970.jpg
4MB, 4592x3056px
>>34878058
>>34878162
>>34878212
>>34878335
Alright, that's pretty good.

>>34878397
>>34878430
Think about it though, the brother probably looks a bit like her right? Best of both worlds.

>>34878535
>>34878542
>>34878546
I've had an intimate familial relationship. It doesn't do any harm as long as you don't get weirdly emotional about it. It's just sex.

As a Britbong my only story is that I have a tripwire mine, the ones that use a shotgun blank, attached to my bike outside. I've set it off accidentally. Twice. I was more or less right next to it both times too. At this rate I'll lose my bloody hearing because of clumsiness.
>>
>>34877841
>tiny pecker
Well don't drive a big truck or everyone will know
>>
>>34879283
its okay fambablam we here for you

regarding the ex, fuck her. Like the one annon said previously getting back with exs is like lapping up vomit mixed in with someone elses cum
>>
>>34878614
It's you faggots that make people think they can't be in a relationship with a Bi person.
>>
>>34875388

Nice

>I've seen my best friends fiances breasts and pussy
>>
>>34878058
>>34878162
>>34878212
But is he still a NEET?
>>
File: Tumblr_nid07zslkW1qhcrb0o1_1280.jpg (100KB, 1095x503px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_nid07zslkW1qhcrb0o1_1280.jpg
100KB, 1095x503px
Im actually a girl and come from a really, really fucking rich family.

My dad likes guns, but in the same way he likes old antique cars. mechanically theyre cool and he likes to play with them so we have some and it was one of the few "dirty" things we kids were allowed to do growing up that wasnt dainty and posh so I always had a soft spot for shooting.
But deep down I really just want normal friends, not rich snobby kids that are too pansy to do anything fun and get their hands dirty. I discovered this place because, either being home schooled or away on family vacations I was always on my computer. You guys have been better friends and made me more happy then my IRL "friends" that I cant stand most of the time. Now that we're back home after an extended vacation, Im starting to mingle with some other local, (idk how else to say this without sounding like a jerk) normal middle class kids and I just want to be their friends but I feel so out of place and my family says they will just use me for my money and I dont know what to do, so I keep coming back here
>>
>>34878037
I mean, firearms culture in the US is steeped with gay culture and vice versa nowadays.
>>
>>34879421
I know the feeling.

My family has very blue collar origins. My dad grew up in a trailer park, my mom grew up on a farm. My mom is now one of the top doctors in this half of the state, my father founded and owns one of the best construction companies in the whole metroarea, and we went from a house smaller than the living room to a 10,000 sq ft custom home and my parents went on vacations a lot.

At the end of the day though, their social circles changed a lot. Now its just doctors and wine enthusiasts. Some are low-key bitter I think, that my father makes more doing manual labor than they do. I'm in medschool now, with their kids, and I'm the only one with an inkling of "dirty" living and blue-collar life. They are all delicate princes and princesses, and while I'm not some lumber jack macho man I'm at least not adverse to picking up a shovel or hauling shingles.

My recommendation is get .mil or LEO friends. They usually dont mind discomfort or sweat.
>>
>>34879615
yeah, I know what you mean. My father comes from old money that build the town over one hundred years ago through lumber and later construction, hes a bit more relaxed then my mother and her siblings, but still can be stand-offish. Im an only child, all my friends are from affluent families (we're not top 1%, but we are wealthy) and theyre a mix of snobs, naive or try to be polite but come of as airheads. Im probably no better in some regards, but I WANT to mingle with others and they dont understand. The group of people I have been sort of seeing seem to like me, but I can tell im an oddity to them and I worry if they are just in it for my money.
Funny you mention the mil/ and LEO thing, one of them has an older brother whos former military and now a state trooper that I really like, his father was military and that same person is planning on signing up and theyre the chillest people I know. I just dont know how to go about mingling with them without coming off like a snob
>>
I am a pretty good with a rifle. I suck with a pistol. I'm talking horrible accuracy past 7 yards. I have shot thousands of rounds and tried at least 5 different firearms. I'm a little embarrassed to take a basic pistol course but believe one is in my future.
>>
>>34879421
>>34879615
>>34879686
fuck off and kys richfags
>>
>>34879421
>but I feel so out of place and my family says they will just use me for my money and I dont know what to do, so I keep coming back here

they do

im glad richfags have to worry about shit like this

kys
>>
>>34879725
envy is a deadly sin
>>
>>34875351
None of my guns are sighted in to shoot bullseyes where the sights are. I just estimate where they typically shoot and adjust my aim accordingly. I'm just afraid that I will break my sights adjusting them.

I believe it's called "Kentucky Windage".

Also I have poor accuracy with pistols. It's good enough for CC but I am by no means a tack driver shooter.
>>
>>34879770
so is being prideful :^)

kill yourself or just worry about material things until you die
>>
File: 1481527536338.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481527536338.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>its a beautiful day outside
>I want to go shooting, I want to go hiking, I want to go for a bike ride
>instead im going to sit on my computer, looking at the nice day outside until I go to work in 2 hours
>ill be there until probably 10 tonight, and will be too tired to do anything else but come back here
>Ive had to pick up extra extra hours this week because my dumbfuck boss let two people take a vacation at the same time and we're short staffed
>this same boss decided to fucking bounce 3 hours early from his shift last night, leaving me and a newbie to do everybodys work and I got stuck late
>he wont get in trouble because hes transferring and stopped giving a shit a month ago
>even though I have zero authority, since im the next one with the most seniority Im unofficailly in charge
>this would be worth it for the overtime and I want to get a new gun or some gear, but I have student loans to pay
>im only busting my ass like this because I need the money so I can finish school so I can quit
>still living at home, so half of my par goes to helping my parents with their bills
>ive been drinking and smoking a lot more this past month and I know its unhealthy but cant stop
>school cant start fast enough
this is not how I pictured where my life would be at this time
>>
I miss combat.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>34875388
BUT SHE USED TO BE MINE
>>
>>34879791
pride =/= wealthy you dumbass
>>
>>34879862
calling me envious is being prideful tho
>>
>>34879870
No it's not. Try opening a dictionary sometime
>>
>>34879875
it literally is

DUDE IM SO RICH LOL U ENVIOUS BRO?

- u+
>>
>>34879878
Not even close
>>
>>34879892
yes
>>
I own 5 guns but never shot any other gun in my life than the rental guns at the range
>>
>>34879911
noep
>>
>>34879968
k

enjoy your life of worrying about being used
>>
File: 357meme.jpg (658KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
357meme.jpg
658KB, 1600x900px
I own a .357 SIG caliber gun
>>
File: imdead.jpg (4KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
imdead.jpg
4KB, 219x230px
>Be me
>Doesn't shoot much. At most thrice or four times a year.
>Ex-serviceman
>Love to brag about my /k/ommando skills to my friends
>Very fond of criticizing people's shooting skills on Youtube
>Joined a PSD course last month
>Flew all the way to Czech Republic
>Paid $1000 for just the course
>Did terribly.
>Instructor shouted at me on more than one occasion
>Get lovetapped (smacked) in the head twice for not listening and discharging weapon on the wrong time
>Did lots of pushup as punishment
>Hands trembling
>Can't shoot straight
>Can't work in teams
>Noguns fags/walter mitty's cucks from UK that attended the course performed better than me...
>Mfw everyone graduated with happy faces except me...
>Left the country bitter.
>Caused a ruckus at the immigration
>Almost arrested and detained
>Flew back home
>Back to my neet lifestyle
>>
>>34880016
what is an ex serviceman
>>
File: PSD_1_large.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
PSD_1_large.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>34880016
My dreams of being a private security contractor are over

Pic related.
We wore the same vest for training.
>>
>>34876521
My middle school bully just got arrested for putting one of my gf's old friends in a coma with a hammer over some drugs
>>
>>34880048
http://www.wbaltv.com/article/second-suspect-sought-in-bel-air-home-invasion/9528901
>>
File: IMG_7174.png (531KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7174.png
531KB, 750x1334px
>>34875388
I WISH THAT I HAD JEESE'S GIRL
>>
>>34880092
>jeese
>>
>>34880092
>he hasn't heard the royalty-free public access local television commercial version
>>
>>34875828
If you don't mind, could you post the story behind that. Just give a bit more context
>>
Leaf here, bought a nugget even though I don't have my PAL permit yet, although the rifle is registered under my buddies name, and is kept in his locker.
I've put 40 rounds through it, and my fucking shoulder is black and blue, I'm seriously considering getting a butt pad for it cause I'm a giant pussy.
>>
>>34879725
>richfags
>discounting the ridiculous hard work my family did to get them where they are today

Fuck off, my parents are a quintessentially American Dream "rags to riches" story.
>>
>>34879686
My advice to you is just be polite, and be careful with the money thing. It's one thing to be generous, it's another to be obnoxious. Don't push them to do things they cant reasonably afford, and dont give gifts that are so out there they cant reciprocate. Go along with their hobbies at first, that can break a lot of ice and wear down any "she doesnt belong here" thoughts. You dont have to over sell it, but if you say, pitch in to set up a tent during a camping trip and are putting in effort, they'll see that. If they still dont see it, they probably wouldnt be good friends anyway.
>>
>>34879686
Also, ask people out BEFORE they know you're loaded.

That's probably less an issue for girls, but it has eliminated 90% of all the Gold Digging risk ive run into, dating wise.
>>
>>34878744
>not paying for the first date
Don't expect to get laid then, poorfag
>>
When I bought my vepr I made a playlsit with a bunch of russian music to play to it so it would feel at home.
>>
>>34877712
Not after I go to a meet and beat the fuck out of her.
>>
>>34877845
You sound quite upset, why is that?
Maybe there's one or two actual women that come here on a regular basis, but they're a statistical anomaly
Sorry to crush your dreams of having a /k/ gf, bud
>>
>>34879686
Oh and, as dumb as the "check your privlige" thing is, check it. People arent inferior due to wealth or lack of, and they may have a lot of opinions on those who do, like >>34879725.

People generally have a reason for those thoughts, even if it feels misguided. Just empathize and try to understand their world, where money ISNT an effectively infinite resource, where their safety net is effectively nothing, etc. Just keep in mind that gap, and try to empathize even if you dont 100% understand it. Thats why i'd stick to hobbies and cheap fun activities, it kinda evens out the playing-field so everyone can be involved. Humor is universal.

Also look for ways to save money in activities, for example:

instead of taking them to an expensive dinner, why not host and cook it at home with them? It's a lot cheaper, and it's great experience. Invite them to bring something, potluck style.
>>
>>34876248
what affiliation is the camera guy and what affiliation is the guy he shot
>>
>>34880592
IS and Kurd if i had to guess.
>>
>>34876569
I wonder if it's the same Zach I'm thinking of. Campbell?
>>
>>34878342
Impressive. Story?
>>34877702
She's actually hot though. We also flirt openly in front of him.
>>34878296
She'll probably dump him desu. He's what I imagine a 4chan poster to be like irl except he only goes on Reddit.
>>34879139
kek
>>
I like owning guns more than I like shooting them
>>
I got into guns because I'm sexually (still is) attracted to both Travis Haley and Chris Costa.
>>
I like practicing with my swords more than I do my guns.
>>
>>34880436
Your parents are aaight. You didn't do shit the except come out of your mother's gaping vagina, and she even helped you do that. Kys plz.
>>
>>34875365
Fascist
>>
File: 1498423457901.jpg (61KB, 994x766px) Image search: [Google]
1498423457901.jpg
61KB, 994x766px
I am a german noguns and I will probably never own a firearm in my life, simply because the process of getting one is almost impossible unless you want to make your entire life revolve around them.
I really like guns as a concept and I really enjoy reading about them or watching videos on them.
I mostly lurk /k/ and rarely post, simply because I don't have anything to contribute.
This country fucking sucks.
>>
>>34879848
top kek anon, most underrated post ever
>>
>>34880552

>Asks why I'm "upset" that he says there's no females on /k/
>Figures I must be a guy who wants a /k/ gf

You're the type who checks if a gun is loaded by looking down the barrel, aren't you?
>>
Kek sure, i hope you dont tell your own kids to kill themselves because they didnt build their own house and own their business at 14. Dont cut yourself on that edge just because you irrationally hate people whos' families looked out for them and worked to guarantee a better life for future generations. Dont you want your kids to have it better than you anon?
>>
>>34881151
I don't give a fuck about any of that, I just want to steal my friend's girlfriend.
>>
File: 132769247582.jpg (108KB, 385x742px) Image search: [Google]
132769247582.jpg
108KB, 385x742px
>>34880988
>I am a german noguns and I will probably never own a firearm in my life, simply because the process of getting one is almost impossible unless you want to make your entire life revolve around them.

Oh no! You need range membership and need to shoot a few times per year to own a gun! That's like totally impossible to cough up the time and money for!

You fucking disgust me, vuile mof.
>>
>>34877466
Haven't seen them in line a year or some shit.
>>
>>34881089
Nope, I'm the type who checks if a gun is empty by taking out the magazine and clearing the chamber
Haven't had a single ND in all my years of owning guns
But what does that have to do with anything?
>>
File: 1494526599802.jpg (129KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494526599802.jpg
129KB, 960x960px
>>34880988
>This country fucking sucks.

If you're afraid of a tiny bit of paperwork and investing a bit of time in a hobby, sure, you fucking degenerate.

No wonder Mutti Merkel is importing men to replace you, you're fucking spineless.
>>
>>34878029
Calm down.

>>34878020
It's not really, but fags are super vocal. They lust for attention more than they lust for cock.
>>
File: 1498588586172.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498588586172.png
148KB, 300x300px
>>34881197
Oh yes, lovely, I need to buy an expensive electrically locked safe, will require renewal every three years, need to take tests and psychological evaluations, and will be at the mercy of the police to search my house whenever they want it without a warrant.
Truly, this is the lowest of costs for having a slight sniff of freedom.
>>
>>34880667

I unintentionally left some of my belongings at his place. He was at work when I came to pick it up. She was playful with me, in a joking way before that, when we were drinking/smoking weed at their place. God, her body was super hot body, tight pussy and had a divine face with hazel eyes.... Best fuck of my life after breaking up with my ex-gf on a couch in a guest room
>>
>>34881292
Wait, is she still with him?
>>
File: 135434026879.jpg (125KB, 780x749px) Image search: [Google]
135434026879.jpg
125KB, 780x749px
>>34881253
>Oh yes, lovely, I need to buy an expensive electrically locked safe,

300 bucks or less for a 10 rifle safe.
Besides, doesn't need to be electronic...

>will require renewal every three years,

And? If you shoot, it's no issue.
Or were you going to buy guns to stick up your asshole in true German fashion?

>need to take tests

Which a fucking retard can pass...

>and psychological evaluations,

Wow, speaking to your general practitioner. Such repression.

>and will be at the mercy of the police to search my house whenever they want it without a warrant.

Like they already can't now, you dumbass.
If they think they'll find something, they'll get a fucking warrant.
Did you really think this is any kind of protection?
>>
File: IMG_0044.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>34881308
Can Krauts get silencers? Burger asking here
>>
>>34881424
>Can Krauts get silencers?

"It's complicated"

Go read:
http://wp.roedale.de/en/hauptmenue/schiesslaermminderung/faqs/gesetzeslage-waffenrecht/
>>
>>34875351
I'm not actually a racist/white nationalist and only play one for /pol/ and /pol/ posting on /k/.
>>
>>34875388
I won't tell Scotty.
>>
>>34875474
>:(
>>
>>34881308
I've just taken a more accurate look at the laws concerning gun ownership while in a gun club.

>§ 14 Erwerb und Besitz von Schusswaffen und Munition durch Sportschützen (The gun club variety of gun ownership)
>(1) Will need to be 21 years old to qualify
>(2).1 Will need to be a member for at least 12 months to actually purchase my own firearm
>(2).2 The weapons I buy must correspond to a certain discipline at the gun club
>May not buy more than two weapons every 6 months

You guys think that range membership is just something you get and then you can leisurely go and shoot guns at targets whenever you please, like it is in the US.
Those clubs are for serious practitioners, unless I suddenly get a hard on for serious target shooting competitions or some shit, I won't be able to get in.

Besides, I already failed to mention the stigma that firearms have in this country, due to it being inhabited by almost-sweden-tier progressives.
If someone finds out that I have firearms, I'm fucked.
>>
>>34881308
>and will be at the mercy of the police to search my house whenever they want it without a warrant.
>
Like they already can't now, you dumbass.
If they think they'll find something, they'll get a fucking warrant.

Hmmmmm
>>
>>34880016
>getting btfo by Walter Mitty
>not realizing that he's already a tier 1 oper8or and a surgeon and an astronaut in his mind, giving him the confidence to succeed
Never gonna make it
>>
>>34881445
I'm actually a white nationalist/facist but no-one believes me because I'm effeminate.
>>
>>34875964
Wow. This is awkward. Mine did too. He had a heart attack laughing when somebody came to report that one of his soldiers fell on another one and they both died.
>>
File: spectrum1493349441901.png (61KB, 700x730px) Image search: [Google]
spectrum1493349441901.png
61KB, 700x730px
>>34881499
>You guys think that range membership is just something you get and then you can leisurely go and shoot guns at targets whenever you please, like it is in the US.

I'm Belgian, you fucking kraut.
Do you think our countries are so fucking dissimilar?

>Those clubs are for serious practitioners, unless I suddenly get a hard on for serious target shooting competitions or some shit, I won't be able to get in.

You're making excuses again, kiddo.
Recreational shooting is fine, and there's a solid basis for non-target shooting like IPSC in Germany.

>Besides, I already failed to mention the stigma that firearms have in this country, due to it being inhabited by almost-sweden-tier progressives.

And you're making sure it remains that way, you imbecile. Hell, you're practically advocating for getting even more pussified.

>If someone finds out that I have firearms, I'm fucked.

Haha, wow. There's two million gun owners in Germany owning 5.5 million firearms.
Are they all "fucked"?

What are you, twelve? Grow a fucking spine.
>>
File: 1500398649298.jpg (62KB, 546x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500398649298.jpg
62KB, 546x800px
>>34879421
>>34879615
>>34879686

>Come from wealthy family
>Father is accomplished engineer but physically abusive
>Mother is an emotionally unattached gold digger and deadbeat mom
>They only care about their money and public image
>Come out to them as transgender when 17
>Disown me because it ruins their image to have faggot child
>End up homeless, sleeping on park benches
>Complete opposite of small mansions I grew up in
>Wake up call
>Friend takes me in off the street, ends up involuntarily my boyfriend
>Turns out to be hardcore violent drug addict
>Beats me, keeps me locked up in a room in his house while he's out
>One day manage to break down door and run away
>Never go back, always living in paranoia that he'll hunt me down

>Few years later, found out after I was kicked out, parents marriage fell apart
>Dad had nobody left who cared about him and was secretly sitting on half a million in debt
>An hero'd before divorce was finalized, stuck my mom with the bill
>She's loses everything

(Cont.)
>>
File: 1499810731815.jpg (865KB, 1300x916px) Image search: [Google]
1499810731815.jpg
865KB, 1300x916px
>>34879421
>>34879615
>>34879686
>>34881706

>Be now, few years later with a couple more rough scrapes along the way
>Mom living in concrete shack back in her country
>I'm living in modest apartment outside of city
>Working min wage jobs trying to save for college
>Took up shooting to reclaim my sense of self security and have an outlet for my anger/depression
>Met nice military boyfriend through mutual shooting interest.

Though it was a rough ride to get to this point in my life, and I'm still dealing with some problems, I'm kind of grateful for it all in a way. I could have remained an arrogant richfag but my eyes were opened to how shallow and toxic that lifestyle is. Even the friends I had in that echelon of society were privileged fucks living inside their own bubbles who don't think trouble will ever come knocking on their door. They see no need for guns or survival skills and have alienated me because of my focus on that. They don't understand how it feels to struggle through life and I'm glad to not be so fucking ignorant anymore. Sometimes I miss the money, especially when eyeing expensive dream guns, but I've put together a humble poorfag collection of slavsurp and polymer handguns. Most of my friends are broke college kids now and in a similar financial boat as me. I really don't consider money important even though I struggle to pay the rent sometimes. I'll be happy to just have enough to live on and finance my hobbies. Otherwise, fuck being rich.
>>
I spent 1200 on a new PC build because i want to play Lawbreakers and Escape From Tarkov but decided Against getting the G20 I've been looking at, because I couldn't rationalize the expenditure at this time.

I have been putting off an AR build because really I would rather have a VZ 58 with STANAG conversion, even though I would benefit from being able to practice due to having something inline with my service rifle.

I'm about am far left on the political spectrum, up to and including gun control, even though firearms are one of my hobbies.
>>
>>34881561
Hmm... are you a gay boy?
>>
File: IMG_3385.jpg (47KB, 640x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3385.jpg
47KB, 640x558px
>>34876927
>>
>>34881617

>I'm Belgian, you fucking kraut.
>Do you think our countries are so fucking dissimilar?

"Similar" does not mean "the same".

>Recreational shooting is fine, and there's a solid basis for non-target shooting like IPSC in Germany.

I don't believe that to be the case.
I've been searching around for a bit and I saw nothing similar to "recreational shooting" anywhere.
The law specifically implies that weapons are only permitted related to sport disciplines.

>And you're making sure it remains that way, you imbecile. Hell, you're practically advocating for getting even more pussified.

What the fuck can I even do?
My vote doesn't matter because it's one against many, nobody cares or wants free gun rights here.

>Haha, wow. There's two million gun owners in Germany owning 5.5 million firearms.
>Are they all "fucked"?

You cannot just compare the social situation and surroundings of two million people to one.

Also, why the fuck are you so mad, calm down.
I'm not trying to instigate any conflict.
Am I that stupid for not knowing much about a system only 2.5% of the population engage in?
Give me a break.
>>
>>34881776
I swing both ways. I have erotic tattoos with both genders represented.
>>
File: 1477807569630.jpg (23KB, 298x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477807569630.jpg
23KB, 298x500px
>>34881802
>I don't believe that to be the case.
>I've been searching around for a bit and I saw nothing similar to "recreational shooting" anywhere.
>The law specifically implies that weapons are only permitted related to sport disciplines.

The weapons you can get are restricted by discipline and the range you're member of.
This does not bar recreational shooting...

>What the fuck can I even do?
>My vote doesn't matter because it's one against many, nobody cares or wants free gun rights here.

Voting is not the only thing you can do. Get a gun? Shoot? Keep the long sportshooting tradition of Germany alive? Share your hobby? Spread your passion?

>You cannot just compare the social situation and surroundings of two million people to one.

You're the one who said it was "almost impossible" when it's literally a bit of red tape.

>Also, why the fuck are you so mad, calm down.
>I'm not trying to instigate any conflict.

People like you are the literal reason why civilian gun ownership is going to die out in Europe.
Complacency and resignation is killing our gun culture.

>Am I that stupid for not knowing much about a system only 2.5% of the population engage in?
>Give me a break.

You're on the internet. No generation before ours has had such ubiquitous access to information as we have. Use it.
>>
>>34881891
You sure are a Fascist then! Kys
>>
>>34881941
And why would either of those things be a barrier to believing in a certain type of government?
>>
>>34881987
Because Fascism is staked in Fraternal Traditionalism and homosexuality is a threat to that you fucking faggot.
>>
>>34882011
That's a cultural thing that gets tacked, not inherently part of the political system. True facism wouldn't care, because you're a citizen serving the government and it doesn't affect your ability to do so.
>>
>>34882033
You're a fucking moron. Gas yourself.
>>
File: 1498885871681.jpg (100KB, 756x772px) Image search: [Google]
1498885871681.jpg
100KB, 756x772px
>>34881905

>The weapons you can get are restricted by discipline and the range you're member of.
>This does not bar recreational shooting...

You seem to be confused by the difference between recreational shooting and a marksmanship discipline.
It's like comparing a 100m sprint to a leisurely jog.
Discipline and recreation are mutually exclusive.
I still don't really know if recreational shooting is a thing or not, and I'm not going to take your word for it since you backed up your statements with insults instead of directions to specific laws or written documents, like I did.

>Voting is not the only thing you can do. Get a gun? Shoot? Keep the long sportshooting tradition of Germany alive? Share your hobby? Spread your passion?

Shooting is not my hobby and not a passion of mine simply by the fact that I did not do it yet, and I will not be able to in the forseeable future.
I'd like to make it my hobby and develop passion for it, but that has not happened yet.

>People like you are the literal reason why civilian gun ownership is going to die out in Europe.
>Complacency and resignation is killing our gun culture.

Civilian gun ownership is already on death row.
All regulation that's killing what little there is passed during the cold war, I was still in my dad's balls at that time.
The current shit being discussed by the europoor heads is basically the bullet to the head of a dying cancer patient.
>>
>>34882046
Get an education.
>>
>>34882066
Get a soul.
>>
>>34881713
I'm glad things turned around for you anon, that's always the important thing.
>>
>>34877160
Would you mind telling us how the accident happened?
>>
>>34876959
>oh noes! my hugbox of fags and degenerates is being invaded!
>>
>>34876927
>horse noises
>>
>>34881727
>I'm about am far left on the political spectrum, up to and including gun control, even though firearms are one of my hobbies.
you're a piece of shit, all you chicken shit "laws for thee and not for me" types need a gov boot to kick your head in till you start thinking clearly
>>
>>34882047
>Discipline and recreation are mutually exclusive.
I thought you said you were German?
>>
>>34875351
My parents owe me $40,000 because I bailed them out when they stopped paying their mortgage and taxes to put my siblings through college.

They're no longer in any danger of losing their house, but I've accepted that they'll never pay me back.

I had limited romantic experience when I started borrowing them money because of disdain for thots, but ended up in a depressive and low self esteem situation because instead of continuing my own education or buying a house or doing awesome things with my money, I let their need trap me in a dead end job (couldn't risk losing the income, we would have lost the house) and allowed my social life to wither and die. I tried dating this spring, but as a 30 year old virgin living at home, my own insecurities sabotaged everything.

Now that I'm not having to pay their shit, I can't save up my money, my own spending is out of control. I'm ordering at least a thousand dollars worth of ammo and accessories a month.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.