[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To NRA or not to NRA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 15

Okay, so I really love guns, and all weapons for that matter.

I hold it a deep felt belief that every citizen has an absolute right to own a weapon, and not for hunting, not even to overthrow the government, but because we are all equal, and there is nothing that one man can say to another to take away rights like that.

ANYWAY, of course I've always taken notice of the NRA, or, more specifically I've always taken notice of fudds who are in the NRA and flaunt it. What exactly is the point of the NRA and is it worth joining? What do I get if I join besides stickers?

I know that there's controversy over the NRA over whether or not they are in your best interest, but whenever I watch any broadcasts of their meetings and things I think hey, these guys think just like I do. Is that reason enough to join?
>>
I have a lukewarm feeling about the NRA, I obviously stand for gun rights, and think our current laws right now are bullshit still (NFA and hughes amendment are blatantly unconstitutional, same with AWBs) but the NRA handles all this stuff the worst way possible. They keep pushing the "extreme larper" demographic with their threatening ads trying to feed off the (perceived) civil unrest, when it's probably not going to do much for convincing the middle ground that gun rights are good.

I mean, look at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrnIVVWtAag
Kinda advocates for street violence, no? I just wanna shoot my guns in peace
>>
>>34873680
Hardcore change from 90s nra

they have absolutely stopped compromising on gun rights.
>>
>>34873726
OP here

yeah I saw that ad and i was like OH GREAT more ammo for leftists
>>
>>34873753
so you mean they used to be softees and now they actually stand up for our rights?
>>
>>34873779
yes in states that aren't overrun by libtards

CA and NY/etc are lost causes until a SC decision goes our way on AWBs but i still don't think that' ll be enough to stop the demotraitors
>>
>>34873680
I'd like the NRA if they don't try to scapegoat videogames.
>>
>>34873837
op here

yeah that fuckin blows

honestly i'm not that huge into video games, i have an xbox one that i play in the winter when im bored but i grew up playing TONS of video games like anyone else and i'm definitely not a psycho killer
>>
>>34873837
>>34873906
i'd worry more about the feminshits trying to turn all games into walking simulator than NRA shifting blame that'll have zero effect on the VG industry
>>
>>34873726
You don't keep rights by being a bitch.

I mean what was wrong about the video?

The media does attack us and try to paint us as bad people. People do try to just say that Trump is Hitler, people do go out and do "protests" (aka riots). Schools really do brainwash children to be leftist

I am sick and tired of seeing you faggots try to say that "Oh no the NRA is being too mean, they need to lighten up!/They are just fear mongering!"

No where in that video does say "Yea go out and kill people", she says we need to stand strong against all the lies that media and leftists push out against us(Stuff you see people say here all the time). But its seems like that is too much to expect out of "moderates" like you.

There are much better reasons to not like the NRA as a gunowner but you choose the dumbest one.
>>
>>34873987
> this

a nut job runs through a crowd of people with a car and the left blames the NRA
> and completely ignores the fact that the crowd of people were also nut jobs there to start shit, actually started it, and got what was coming to them.
>>
>>34873987
cause none of those things are related to gun rights, and the target demographic of that ad is people who already agree with it and already support the NRA. I'm not saying make ads for the hardcore leftists, you'll never convince them. The only way you're secure gun rights is by targeting the moderates.
>>
>>34873680
>I know that there's controversy over the NRA over whether or not they are in your best interest

Bottom line is that they're the only ones with enough clout to make any real difference that doesn't involve months, if not years of working through the court system and hoping you don't end up in front of a democrat activist judge. Though the legislative process is any faster.
>>
>>34874040
Also nobody got shot.
>>
>>34874053
this guy gets it
>>
OKAY so should I join? What can I expect? This feels like a stupid question but do I get any discounts on guns or ammo? Wouldn't that make sense?
>>
>>34874272
Last time I joined, I got a bunch of fire starter and a crummy chinesium pen knife.
>>
>>34873680
I used to be a member. I got tired of them constantly asking for money and sending me shit made in China.
>>
File: giphy.gif (704KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
704KB, 160x160px
>>34873762
>leftist
>ammo
>>
>>34873779
Yep. The only one that even comes close is the Second Amendment foundation.
>>
>>34874272
Join, why not.
You typically do not get discounts on guns or ammo. However some shooting ranges require NRA membership if you want to become a member
I joined at a nice low price of 25 dollars for 1 year due to a promotion they have been running and got a duffel bag thrown in as a gift.
They'll send you emails and regular mails asking for donations. Expect that constantly
But nothing huge changes by joining them.
>>
Just going to leave this here, also SAF constantly working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4
>>
>>34873680
Ausfag here. I joined the NRA as a life member a month ago. Feelsgood.jpg

If you're a yank and you're not a member, you don't know what's going on. This is a culture war, and you are at the forefront of it - whatever happens in glorious USA, happens here. You lose, we lose.

Join in the good times, don't have regrets in the bad times. The NRA needs your membership now more than ever.
>>
>>34873987
The NRA should be running ads that support gun rights with positivity, not scare tactics.

The only purpose this ad serves is to reinforce what their member base already believes to keep that money coming in. These kind of ads spew rhetoric that will hurt gun rights.

I am all in favor of gun rights, but there is no way I can give my money to them if that is what they use it for. The NRA is not what it used to be.
>>
>>34873680
In addition to stickers, you can have a choice of a bag, hat, or less than mediocre knife, in addition to a magazine subscription.

I joined because it's required for the best range within a reasonable drive, I just see NRA membership cost as part of the yearly dues.
>>
I don't like a lot of what the NRA does and says, and a large proportion of people who brag about being pro NRA are certainly insufferable fudds.

That being said, as commoners such as you and myself, giving them shekels so they can lobby is the only practical way we can support our own gun rights.
>>
>>34878076
That bag is a flimsy piece of shit too. I used it as a gym bag and within 2 weeks the zipper was completely fucked.
>>
>>34878060
The problem is that the NRA has more or less lost touch with anyone who doesn't already agree with them.
>>
I'm a lifetime NRA and also donated to GOA

Look up Gun owners of America if you don't like the NRA that much.
>>
>>34876692
Leaf here. What's the price for lifetime membership?
>>
United we stand, divided we fall
>>
> NRA cares about gun rights and wants to protect them

> NFA, Hughes amendment, and any AWB in commie states are still in effect even though they are unconstitutional

> no word or action taken by NRA whatsoever about these problems

Hell no don't join. They are just in it for the money from stupid fudds that don't know shit. And the fudds that flaunt them are just proud they don't get to see machine guns this day and age, or shill for dollars everytime someone joins.
>>
>>34878519
how do you reconcile that with the fact that you millennial faggots dont vote?
>>
Hi
>>
>>34873680
I have a NRA membership because they run or support
>shooting competitions
>safety classes
>education classes for children
Also because it is all the anti-gun crowd know about. For that reason alone it is worth adding +1 to their membership count just to fuck with them.
I absolutely do not directly donate any money to the NRA-ILA, since they have completely abandoned my state. For gun rights, I donate to GOA and NJ2AS.
>>
>>34878060
Agreed. I do organizing work with some local lefty groups and whenever the topic of guns come up I try to inject some nuance into otherwise black and white opinions. Those videos make people immediately regress into an "us vs them" mentality
>>
>>34873680
I'm not a member of the NRA, nor will I likely ever be.

All I have heard from my friends who are members is that they begin for our money to "stop gun control", but never go on the offensive. They don't really defend gun rights in places that need them most, mainly, NY, CA, IL, MA, and MD.

If you want to give money to a gun rights organization, look up state gun rights groups. Thats what I do.
>>
>>34878781
you fucking idiot, they are a part of lawsuits in all those states, they don't take a large public role because it's fuel for the anti gunners.

if you don't support the NRA or SAF in addition to your local 2A groups you are an anti gun faggot.
>>
>>34878816
If anyone is anti-gun, its the NRA.

How's the NRA on defeating the Hughes amendment, or the NFA, or GCA'68? Last i checked, all of those passed without much pushback from the NRA. For fucks sake, they didn't do a goddamn thing against the Clinton AWB. They're utterly useless.
>>
>>34878900
you are a moron. clinton had cops all across the country on his side by promising huge $ to them as part of the crime bill that included the AWB. without the NRA it would have been a complete ban, not the "loophole" ridden ban we had. they fought the shit out of it but didn't have the numbers, and after the bill passed they poured money into the elections which btw ended up being a huge republican wave.

results =/= effort. shit passes because people like you say it's not worth supporting if they don't win every battle.
>>
>>34873680
You're either with them, or you're against them. Which side are you on?
>>
>>34876692
Join the SSAA nigs we are affiliated with the NRA not as hardcore but the best we have here
>>
>>34874298
This. So much. Also phone calls.
>>
>>34878900
Remember Hughs was pushed through despite it not even having the needed votes on the floor of congress to pass. Add to that Reagan was pushing for it.

NRAs attitude then was basically "well we'll fight it later and get it overturned in court" but that never happened.
>>
>>34873726
I saw that ad and got a stiffy. It was great to see AntiFa get called the fuck out.
All they did was tell the truth in that ad. It made me want to join.

>>34873680
You get to rent as a single and get discounts at certain ranges if you're an NRA member.
>>
>>34878538
I voted, but here I'll humor you like the retard you are

Fudds/boomers
> think their items owned by them are an investment and price them as such
> "muh job in 40s-70s paid for this house and corvette" and yet don't realize what is inflation of currency and housing market always going up
> think their wisdom is all mighty but in reality, some are just fucking retarded to think their tips in life work today
> "muh college or muh hard working job" even though some cannot afford to do both
>>
Isn't the primary benefit that the NRA will send its own lawyers to help you out if you shoot someone as a member? Plus local chapters have huge banquets

It's like being in a frat but with only conservatives and an even better networking web
>>
>>34878971
this had been my experience also, minus the calls.
no longer a member, but still support occasionally with cash donations in online purchases.
you'll get tons of junk mail, but i would encourage anyone who supports our second amendment rights to join the NRA.
>>
>>34878684
Keep it up, based anon. I strive for the same. Everyone here should strive to bring as many new shooters into the fold, and to teach gun safety and common sense gun knowledge to as many people as possible. It's the only way we will avoid being legislated out of existence
>>
>>34873726
That's a great ad save for the last 3 seconds with CLENCHED FIST.

It would be better to say, "and then they will use this to push a narrative to take away our rights, defend your rights to protect yourself, IM THE NRA BLAH BLAH BLAH"

I like the hard truths it drops though.
>>
>>34878781
You'd need ALOT of fucking money to re-establish full gun ownership in California and New York dude. I don't even like the NRA but you have to realize that certain politician's aren't paid by big companies and STILL vehemently vote against gun rights because the media demonizing individual rights. Money helps but it's not going to solve the 10-1 liberal to conservative ratio of California. I always vote let California fall apart to it's criminals.
>>
>>34880680
35% of CA voted Trump. Still, the land is lost, and conservatives are leaving in droves. I wouldn't be surprised if it is 10 to 1 in 4 years
>>
>>34879925
>you'll get tons of junk mail

I don't get why the NRA does this, especially when most of it has a bunch of nra bullshit on the outside of the letter. Its a real easy way for burglars to see if you have guns.
>>
>>34880724
Almost like it's all by design for the CA succession movement.
>>
File: Un9JI9V.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Un9JI9V.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>34873680
The NRA's performance lately has really disappointed me. 41F, dying HPA, import bans out the ass, no progress on national reciprocity.... etc. Granted, most of those things are in Trump's court, but I feel they've been taking money and not doing anything.

In my opinion, the NRA really shines when they're on the defensive... when some shooting happens or some lib starts power tripping, they jump right on it with lobbyists and lawyers. But offensive? Fucking nothing...

That said, I'm still (hesitantly) a member. I'd be more enthusastic if they didn't spam my home address and email 5 times a week.
>>
>>34880761
At this point, I'm over trying to help fix CA, I want the secession to happen just so the government can step in and fix everything via force. I'm also hoping Trump cuts all our federal funding. The faster we crash, the sooner we can start fixing everything.
>>
>>34880772
>Trump's Court
durr what's congress
>>
>>34880772
>the NRA really shines when they're on the defensive
I think this is because for 25+ years they have been doing nothing but defensive actions. They don't have a playbook for offensive political action other than using the courts so now they are just trying to figure shit out as they do it.
>>
>>34880791
two out of the four I mentioned could mostly be fixed with the stroke of his pen, you fucking idiot.

The other two could be pushed for simply with his political influence, and at least make some headway. But he doesn't care.
>>
>>34880782
I'm with you on this. It doesn't fucking matter, me, my friends, my family, my friends family have been voting for 10 years to get our rights back but it doesn't fucking matter, every vote is whether or not they take your guns away, it's never to give your rights back, and when you finally get those laws denied Jerry Brown will just push through some faggot state executive order because MUH SAN BERNARDINO, MUH PULSE NIGHTCLUB, MUH RUSTY HOOK! I moved, and my life is much better for it.
>>
>>34880803
What's hard about spamming people with letters telling them to call their congressmen to support HPA or other pro gun bills, while they also spam the same congressmen about those bills?

If the congressmen waver or reneg on their pro gun campaign shit then the NRA can spam everyone with the fact all those congressmen lied to get into office.

Seems pretty simple to me.
>>
>>34880986
>What's hard about spamming people with letters telling them to call their congressmen to support HPA or other pro gun bills, while they also spam the same congressmen about those bills?
My guess is that it is far easier to get someone to vote against a bill than it is to get a politician to support it. It takes a lot of work to get a bill to vote and pass, the politicians know that, but it takes surprisingly little work to sabotage or simple vote against a law.
>If the congressmen waver or reneg on their pro gun campaign shit then the NRA can spam everyone with the fact all those congressmen lied to get into office.
Here is the catch, almost all of the NRA supported politicians know that the NRA would never support their opposition since the subject of gun rights has become so one sided. Even the few "pro-gun" democrats usually end up voting along the party line because going against party leadership can be a career ender. Because most politicians are smart (and to be successful politician at all, you have to be) they know that if they lose NRA support, the NRA rarely will support their opponent. Until the democrats drop gun-control as core party policy or a viable pro-gun third party shows up, that won't change.
>>
>>34873680
You can judge a man, or an organization, by the quality of his/its enemies. Look at the amount of screaming butthurt the NRA conjurs up amongst the left. That right there is worth the price of membership/

Protip: Tick the box that says DO NOT SOLICIT unless you want to be buried in junk mail.
>>
>>34881085
Except its not like that's the only candidate that will run. If say a congressmen from georgia decides gun bills don't interest him, NRA could help back another republican to run against him. They can pay for ads and generally shill for him to gain support.

I know they won't do this though, cause if gun owners get what they want then NRA is done, people will stop giving them money.
>>
>>34881183
I have not notice many primaries were I live for anything but president or governor (even for recent primary for governor was a joke in the last election). Not saying they don't happen but I am guessing the vast majority of the time they are so one sided it is a joke.
>>
>>34873726
Man that ad is insufferable. It's stupid to link gun rights with every hot button issue going on right now. With every one of those stayements they reduce their potential audience. The only argument that matters is that 2A is your right as an American. Tying it into identity politics and the success or failure of other issues is a huge mistake.
>>
>>34873680
The people that blindly support the NRA are fucking fools. They helped draft and pass major federal firearms restrictions and have done nothing to help get them repealed.
>>
Thanks for your post ausfag OP. I just got off the phone with the NRA and bought a lifetime membership for $600. We must do all we can to help our American comrades.
>>
>>34876692
>>34873680
>>34883136

Sorry ausfag you're not OP. But yes OP I bought a lifetime membership thanks to this ausfag's post. Just got off the phone twenty minutes ago.
>>
>>34878489
"Regular" usd1000, often on sale for usd1000- Google "$600 nra life membership" and you may find a link through a reseller (industry partner) that is a bit cheaper. But it's not like buying a gun and looking for a better deal; if you can afford $1500 - pay $1500. It all goes to the cause.
>>
>>34878950
Ausfag NRA lifer here - I am in SSAA, and thinking about shooters union too.
>>
The NRA just feeds into FUD to get people like us to buy guns before "they" take them away
Fuck the NRA
>>
>>34881112
This, lol - I am glad to be a paid up NRA troll making shrieking lefties run to their trans safe spaces
>>
>>34883599
Hey, thanks! I'm the guy you replied to and the one who just bought membership. If you talk to them on the phone and ask about promotions they'll do it for $600 and include a pocket knife.
>>
>>34874272
expect the nra to take your money and ask for more. nothing else. they might be doing shit in your interest. however all they want is money. at best all you as an individual will get from the nra is some cheap shit like a hat or range bag and good feelings about helping.
>>
>>34883599
Also they seem to have marked it up to $1500 on their website, but referral links from companies bump it down to 1K
>>
File: Screenshot_20170817-010605.png (184KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170817-010605.png
184KB, 1080x1920px
>>34883689
And don't forget about the $2500 in insurance as well. Still reading on all the other stuff and what the terms are.
>>
>>34878125
I use mine to store my onaholes, it's held up so far.
>>
>>34883681
No worries. I feel all warm and fuzzy having bestowed an extra lifer on NRA. It is now your duty to recruit another, lol
>>
>>34873680

My issue is they've probably spent my entire donation on paying telemarketers to call me.
>>
>>34873680

Do it, your money goes mainly towards their safety education programs. The lobbyist side is a separately funded account you have to donate to specifically. Your membership just goes towards the education and magazine subscription.
>>
File: 1502647080574.jpg (44KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502647080574.jpg
44KB, 490x360px
>>34873987

i'm an NRA life member, but I do have some negative views towards them, mainly based on their press release/ speach where they had trump go there , and the main NRA speaker said that the largest threat to America was intellectuals or something along those lines, I get that he was talking about liberal extemists who call themselves intellectuals (at least I hope) but I think uit just casued fudds to rejoice in being dumb

Also you get free gun insurance for being in the NRA, and they send lawyers n' shit if you pop a couple caps in someones ass
>>
>>34873680
No, they're a shitty GOP shill organization and will ultimately weaken your rights. They don't fight for gun rights, they fight for the GOP. Figure it out.
>>
>>34873680
>What exactly is the point of the NRA and is it worth joining? What do I get if I join besides stickers?

They lobby for gun rights mostly. You do get access to a bunch of events and discounts on a lot of stuff.

/k/ for some reason has a hate boner for them; but honestly join. Just use a spam email address because jesus fuck their mailing list is a nightmare.
>>
>>34884536
fuck off "nu male"
>>
>>34884560
eat a dick trumptard. Why the hell would anyone in their right mind want to tie their sacred rights to a bunch of fucks like you?
>>
I prefer GOA.
>>
>>34879790
>Isn't the primary benefit that the NRA will send its own lawyers to help you out if you shoot someone as a member?

literally a worse decision than buying flood insurance in the desert
>>
File: BanDemocrats.jpg (88KB, 960x512px) Image search: [Google]
BanDemocrats.jpg
88KB, 960x512px
>>34884577
republicans protect your right to shoot them, and even after being shot at still say they will protect the 2nd

democrats want to disarm you so they can shoot you
>>
File: 1502250081510.jpg (36KB, 604x401px) Image search: [Google]
1502250081510.jpg
36KB, 604x401px
Just wanted to remind everyone that the NRA is the ONLY national firearms lobbying group that has influence. They're not a perfect organization, but if it were not for the NRA, the left would absolutely strip our gun rights and leave us nothing but nerf guns. If you don't believe me, talk to more people who consider themselves leftists or "progressives." They're rabid about severely limiting access to guns.
>>
>>34873680
Nah, don't. Go GOA instead.
I fell for the meme and all I get out of it is sleasy irl clickbait junkmail from them. Oh, and a sticker.
I thought trump cced a revolver in nyc, and hoped we would finally get attention yet the state remains completely abandoned.
Oh well.
>>
File: laughing dofus.gif (1024KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughing dofus.gif
1024KB, 500x281px
>>34886303
>he thought a New York billionaire with a well-documented history of lying and scamming was going to look out for Joe Public's interests
>>
>>34873680
The NRA and the NRA-ILA are not the same .

You can be a memeber of 1 and not support the other
>>
>>34886341
>implying one hand doesn't wash the other
>>
>>34873680
The NRA is basically meant to help preserve our second amendment right and teach people about laws, safety, and usage of a firearm. Great organization.
>>
>>34886327
Yeah what the fuck was I thinking.
Thats what I get for listening to advice from 4chan.
>>
>>34873680
I don't think NRA hurts gun rights if you have money to spare, but they don't even bother trying to fight legislation in Oregon for example, so they don't really help me either. But they did get an injunction against state of California recently which is a pretty big deal
>>
>>34886327
>He blames Trump when the entire GOP refuses to do anything
>>
>>34876692
You can join the NRA as a foreigner?
>>
>>34887731
Yes. I joined last night and I am in Canada.
>>
>>34874092
Get outta here with your facts
>>
File: charlottesville car wasted meme.jpg (109KB, 1045x701px) Image search: [Google]
charlottesville car wasted meme.jpg
109KB, 1045x701px
Do people in this thread unironically think niggers should be able to own guns?
>>
File: IMG-20170817-WA0004.jpg (300KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170817-WA0004.jpg
300KB, 3264x1836px
>>34887731
Me too, as an Australian. They just sent me the el cheapo hat as a welcomer, but I'll spring for some lifer apparel in the near future. Best political move i ever made; better than voting in my own country's shitty elections. Pic related, new hat
>>
>>34873987
>>34874040
>>34879550
spotted the bait

>>34883681
>>34884349
>>34883645
>>34881112
>>34878668
spotted the shills who want you to waste your money even though they don't actually care/own guns as a joke
>>
File: 1500948122601.png (305KB, 545x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500948122601.png
305KB, 545x700px
>>34888009
stay in /pol/ and /b/, no idea why you came here
>>
>>34873680
Can't stand their us vs them YouTube commercials and how they are pretty much a right wing lobbying group. I'm currently looking for a better group I mean the ACLU has protected gun rights so I'm gonna dig into them some more and see if they aren't a better organization to support gun rights
>>
>>34873680

if it weren't for the NRA then the libbies would have completely outlawed & confiscated all guns after WW1

believe it

quit your gdamn whining

join and donate $$ especially to the ILA

thx
>>
File: 1480074264429.png (105KB, 954x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1480074264429.png
105KB, 954x1157px
>>34889435
fuck off leftypol
>>
File: 1502067160030.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1502067160030.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>34890241
>get told to fuck off to containment board after shitposting on other boards
>responds back with "fuck off leftypol" while posting a picture of people on Reddit (which might aswell be where you came from) conspiring to do the exact same thing
>>
>>34873726
This is pasta
>>
>>34890228

one .22LR has been deposited into your account thanks for correctin' the record, pardner!
>>
>>34880748
...delivered to my army post office box, so i didn't care.
>>
>>34873680
No. Join a libertarian political group instead.
>>
>>34890298
You don't know what copypasta is.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.