[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one in modern combat get to use melee weapons? Lets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: images (4).jpg (4KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
4KB, 191x264px
How does one in modern combat get to use melee weapons?
Lets say you are behind a sniper and a spotter, they both have their dicks pressed on the ground and are looking trough the lenses, maybe then you can jump at them and massacre them, MAYBE.
Or maybe you are at a corner of a building, waiting for an enemy to run up to the corner, a yard away from you so you can swing and slash him on the spot.
Maybe, maybe someone is running away form you, without a gun and a wounded hand, you have yards away to kill him or let him run, or maybe you can trow a hatchet and kill him on the run.
Why isnt there any personal combat anymore?
>shooting at a general direction while waiting for a plane to decimate the area you are shooting
>im a war veteran and a hero, show some respect
>september pie
When is the last time a soldier slashed an enemies solders throat while sneaking to take a building, while taking out a sentry?
200 years ago, thats when.
There are no warriors on this earth anymore.
A warrior butchers his enemy with a hatchet, only then he earns PTSD
>>
File: 1502685899084.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1502685899084.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>34872558
You're a faggot

Fpbp.
>>
Because firearms are much more pleantiful and common that unarmed/melee CQC is pretty rare events now. And DESU, if someone is rushing a corner and your rifle is too long, sidearm and point blank. Unseathing a knife and trying to stab could end worse than just point blank pistol shooting.
>>
>>34872586
/thread
>>
>>34872558
You need to be at least 18 to post here

>>34872586
Declaring your own post best post makes you the same caliber of faggot as OP.
>>
>>34872586
Have you ever slaughtered a pig?
Have you ever felt hot blood spray your hand that holds the knife?
Have you ever felt a kill, a legitimate kill, like when you feel its soul going trough you when you sever it from its Earthly vessel that is its body?
I think that the answer is no, that all you ever did was shoot at bottles or paper targets thinking that you are the man with a weapon in his hand, when in reality you are a dickless faggot that can only receive and imagine giving, figuratively and non figuratively
You even might have a gun at your home, but you have absolutely no idea what is it for, whats the use for it, what is the reason for its existence.
You are the faggot here, faggot.
Go tell your dad that you are a faggot
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4658438/SAS-hero-drowned-ISIS-fighter-puddle.html

kek
>>
Because guns exist

Melee is for when neither side has guns
>>
>>34872639
>SAS found the berserk power up
>>
File: thatpost.jpg (412KB, 823x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thatpost.jpg
412KB, 823x1200px
>>34872625
>>
>>34872597
>sidearm
>military
You want him to multitool someone?
>>
>>34872639
i personally do not believe that story at all
just like the one with 14 or so russians fighting off hundreds of isisers
Or the one with a chechen in the russian army calling an airstrike on himself to protect the uniform from defilement
>>
>>34872625
Nice poetry queer that's dramatic even for /k/
>>
>>34872611
See>>34872608
>>
>>34872674
why do you degrade yourself with posting anime?
I mean, one can be a faggot and chase a bug, but why post anime at that?
>>
>>34872625
>Animals have souls

I've killed plenty of deer. Trust me, it's not the same you mad libbing poetry fag. Even if you killed a snack bar their concept of a soul and after life is different than ours. To be honest anon, I don't think humans have souls either.
>>
Soldier≠warrior
>>
>>34872879
A mind in your brain is the soul
Whatever you believe in, the mind keeps on going somewhere after death.
Be it as raw energy or raw matter (of the first kind, the fragment of first self awareness) or a ghost
>>
>>34872909
its always interesting to compare the 2
a soldier doesnt want a fight most of the time, but needs to fight
i hate philosophy and that an honest philosopher cant earn a decent living on it anymore
>>
If you a bunnylad from the
1st Battalion the Princess of Wales' Royal Regiment. You FIX YOUR BAYONET

https://archive.is/DleF
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8016685.stm

I heard from a friend, it was because they ran low on ammo, so they charged em!
>>
>>34872939
If the soldier wasn't drafted chances are they want to fight. Also, I've never met a philosopher that was as deep as they thought they were.
>>
>>34872943
Here is another from the brave lads
1st Battalion the Princess of Wales' Royal Regimen
https://youtu.be/j7PSt52TkfY

I guess they like bayonets, and who can blame em for that?
>>
>>34872939
Could it be said vietnam was soldiers vs warriors? Or any other guerrilla war for that matter?
>>
>>34873022
My $0.02 says soldier vs. soldier. Still, the people defending their Homeland is always going to work harder.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Melee with weapons and the intent to kill is brutal, most people can't stomach it. Most people have issues with pulling a trigger and watching a person slump over.

To kill with a blade isn't like the movies. You stab over and over until you are confident they won't be getting back up. Knowledge of where to strike helps but most forget those things in a danger scenario. Killing with a knife is a flurry of exhausting blows while making a mess.

Sure if you have the element of suprise a few precise slices can lower the bleed out time but it's still going to be at least 30-45 seconds.

Now it's time to learn how to throw with your off hand for when his buddy turns the corner 4 meters ahead of you.

Rotational throwing won't do for combat, you will need to learn half spin or no spin. (The harder types of throwing.). And also carry enough knives to make throwing worth it.

That being said when SHTF I will be strapped with my three guns and at least 20 knives

TLDR: melee weapons require a strong will and strong body with lots of training. Guns can be used proficiently by anyone who bothers to learn from their range time.
>>
>>34873298
Guns turn people into girls that look away
Reeeeeing and slashing an enemy with a cold weapon is the original kill a warrior does
Clicking on the computer to have a faggot in a pit of cocks on a plane drop explosives is not
>>
File: 1487107915468.jpg (38KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1487107915468.jpg
38KB, 640x621px
>This entire thread
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.