[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMOVE COYOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 38

File: coyote.jpg (514KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
coyote.jpg
514KB, 2048x1360px
Okay, /k/, three of these little fuckers just wandered ten feet in front of my house and chased my cat, and tried to corner my dog.

It's time to end these little bastards, because it'll just get worse over the winter, and I won't even be here to defend my property and pets, and I fucking know the person staying at my house fucking wont.

I want to send these faggots to the nth dimension.

Best method?
>>
>>34870944
Shoot them
>>
>>34870944
Shooting them seems to work.
>>
>rape
>>
File: 192.jpg (240KB, 1478x980px) Image search: [Google]
192.jpg
240KB, 1478x980px
Get a better dog and shoot the bastards. 5.56 works well
>>
>>34870952
>>34870949
Problem is that I can't where I live.
Would crossbow/bow hunting work instead? and what methods do you use to bait them?
>>
Bait them with a bunch of chickens and hide tannerite in the middle and bang.

Works with most pests.
>>
What kind of dog do you have?
>>
>>34870944
shoot them, while aiming, take a safe shot
>>
>>34870974
black lab, doesn't do well when it comes to fighting things
>>
File: 1501433827704.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1501433827704.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>34870963
Don't be a pussy, rape them to establish dominance then lead the pack like a true alpha.
>>
>>34871004
Yeah but I don't want mange on my dick
>>
>>34871020
You don't sound like the fun type.
>>
Keep your pets inside and leave bowls of antifreeze outside
>>
>>34870983
Is he really old? I have a blissful idiot of a white lab and he will do his part. All he has to do is bark and not run away and coyotes won't fuck with the area
>>
>>34871061
This or airgun, OP
>>
>>34870944
Underground coyote rape lair
>>
>>34870963
Sure, if you can hit them, do whatever you think is best. I still think a .22 rifle is just fine for coyote
>>
>>34871066
yeah, lots of white hair. She tries to defend her territory but I think the coyotes have gotten wise to how weak she actually is.
>>
too many unironic furfags on this board
>>
File: 184781.jpg (172KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
184781.jpg
172KB, 880x660px
>>34870944
10 gauge
>>
>>34871552
Holy crap, I didn't know they had flite control wads on anything but buckshot.
That's sweet.
>>
>>34871075
Seconded, and bring down as many of them as you can. Fuckers killed one of my cats.
>>
>>34871004
This
>>
Use a machete, don't be a faggot.
>>
>>34870944
Depends. You want to send a message? Just 9mm one of them and field dress it. Spread the blood around the edge of your property. The others will smell the blood and think the last sorry fucker who came round got mauled and ate in terrible fashion and bugger off.

Wanna do it caveman style? Flint spear and hunt the bastards down one by one. Your balls should grow two sizes by the end of the ordeal. If they attack as a pack, boom, sick camping story no one will believe.

Commando style? Ghillie suit, rifle. Wait em out. A little discipline goes a long way.

What them to simply fuck off? Coyote repellant is a thing and its humane. Telling bitches you chose that method instead of killing them might get you an ol' fashioned at cocktail parties.
>>
>>34871020
Jesus, wear a condom. Do we have to explain every little thing to you?
>>
Train honey badger to fend them off
>>
>>34870944
Let them eat your feckless cat and dog, now you have three coyote pets. Upgrade. Now you don't have shitty pets that are afraid of animals.
>>
Good luck, they're sneaky bastards. Where I am in FL they only got established in the 1990's because of purposeful (if unpermitted) importation as a game animal. Like feral hogs, you can hunt them anytime, anyhow, so a bunch of shitlick asswipe fuckheads decided to bring some in to release on their hunting leases so they could shoot at shit year round. Now it isn't even possible to exterminate them, and they kill fucking everything.

Cocksuckers who introduce hogs and coyotes to have something extra to shoot at need a bullet in the head themselves. I grew up on a 200 acre farm that is pretty well useless for farming now because of feral pigs and coyotes introduced in the last 15 years or so.

It may help if we all do our public service announcements to remind /k/ and friends that it is legal to hunt coyotes and hogs with anything from a pocket knife to your favorite .22 to a hand-whittled spear to Tannerite. You can hunt them anytime day or night and any season, without a hunting license, with virtually any weapon. If you want to sperg out with a katana, there's that option too.

The /k/ube smiles warmly on sacrifices of coyote blood and feral hog brains. I shoot on average 2-3 coyotes a month and 4-6 hogs. Used to be great turkey hunting out here, haven't even seen one in almost ten years. Hogs eat the eggs and rip up the nest sites, coyotes kill the chicks and young hens and jakes.
>>
>>34872218
can you IED the fuckers? That would be the best way to kill them, bait somewhere and lay in waiting, then take out the whole pack with one phone call, bonus points for having the IED's ringtone as a laughing skull.
>>
>>34872301
I think an ied would be way funnier with that "doot" sound effect from the skeleton meme
>>
>>34870944
I live in WA and very much wanna hunt coyotes. Unfortunately even locations for them are tightly guarded secrets amongst hunters here.

Some feral hogs have gotten established along the Oregon border so it's only time..
>>
>>34872346
This one, cause I'm sure parts their corpses would be shooting to the stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00pPqN6sYFo
>>
>>34870963
ya would be fine if you hit em. go for the crossbow pretty easy to use
>>
>>34870944
show them who is the alpha and fuck em.
>>
>>34872218
Ave nex alea.

This anon bro gets it. Any means necessary man.
>>
>>34872055
>Wanna do it caveman style? Flint spear and hunt the bastards down one by one
I shouldn't be this erect
>>
>>34870963
Coyote Calls and a good speaker. Sit outside with a crossbow, limit noise and movement.
shoot the fuckers
ez
>>
Trap them, become the alpha, have own pack of yotes
>>
There's way, way too many posts in here that suggest having (consensual or not) sex with the coyotes.
>>
>>34873114
You're never going to be able to exterminate them all. Without rape and release, how will the other survivors know to fear you?
>>
>>34873162
Word of mouth maybe?
>>
>>34870944
>Okay, /k/, three of these little fuckers just wandered ten feet in front of my house and chased my cat, and tried to corner my dog.

fucking fences how do they work
>>
>>34872301
Someone post the greentext about the guy who wipes out a bunch of coyotes with tannerite because fertilizer bombs are illegal now.
>>
File: fuck you beavers LOL.png (84KB, 859x515px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you beavers LOL.png
84KB, 859x515px
>>34875434
/rummages

I don;t have that one. Just the one about beaver removal.
>>
>>34873114
More like too few.
>>
>>34873176
How can they talk with your dick in their mouth? You clearly aren't thinking.
>>
>>34873260
First, you sink some stiff poles into the ground, then you sink some stiff poles into the coyotes. Pretty soon, you're running a coyote-based harem, which gets you arrested when one of those birches yelps to avoid a solicitation charge. Then you have to get fast cash by fencing the jewellery you stole from your stepmother.
>>
>>34870960

Nah, dogs are no match for a clever pack of coyotes on the hunt. Unless you have some kind of fucking rambo dog.

They're notorious for doing shit like having one coyote go out and taunt or otherwise lure a domestic dog around a corner or behind a bush or something, where the rest of the pack is waiting in ambush.

Also yeah OP, gotta shoot them. If you do something like leaving poison, you'll just wind up poisoning your own animals.
>>
Ive heard in another coyote thread that if you wound a female and make it cry in pain then the whole pack will come. Get a friend or organize a /k/oyote lynch mob and shoot one. Then sit back and wait for the rest of the hive
>>
>>34875587
https://youtu.be/IGJAXosAOLQ?t=13s
do this

it is the only way to truly remove stupid cyot
>>
>>34870944
Get 15 yard wolves
>>
File: 1502779989566.png (401KB, 523x582px) Image search: [Google]
1502779989566.png
401KB, 523x582px
>>34872218
>It may help if we all do our public service announcements to remind /k/ and friends that it is legal to hunt coyotes and hogs with anything from a pocket knife to your favorite .22 to a hand-whittled spear to Tannerite. You can hunt them anytime day or night and any season, without a hunting license, with virtually any weapon. If you want to sperg out with a katana, there's that option too.

But what about in Maine? I think this is only true in Texas and Florida. AFAIK.
>>
50 Cal machine guns mounted to a smart car. And blast em
>>
Put a suppressor on a .22lr rifle, make sure it's properly zeroed with the suppressor and subsonics, then shoot the sneaky bastards. No other method is feasible in a suburban setting. Oh yeah, then shoot shovel and shut up.
>>
Nogunz? Try trapping, deadfall and pit traps work well.
>>
>>34876759
Rattlesnakes too
>>
>>34870944
Live trap, snare pole to pull them out, and then crucify them.
>>
>>34870944
Look at how cute they are tho :3
>>
File: keeks.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
keeks.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>34870944
Fuck the coyot. The local ones killed one of my cats. I keep a .22 near the door for when the dirty fucks return.

RIP Keeks we miss you
>>
>>34875798
The coyotes in Maine are too smart for you anon. Buncha wolf in em, they'll outsmart an anime poster anyday
>>
>>34878121

>vermin killing another vermin

And nothing of value was lost, anon
>>
File: yoteleghold.jpg (197KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
yoteleghold.jpg
197KB, 550x309px
Remember /k/ids, write your local legislators and remind them of how important trapping is for predator management and not to support an ant-trapping faggotry, unless you want to see your battlebuddies eaten alive of course
>>
File: 3546_Sibl_9780307957900_art_r1.jpg (14KB, 386x283px) Image search: [Google]
3546_Sibl_9780307957900_art_r1.jpg
14KB, 386x283px
>>34878121
I hope it was just chilling in your yard, and not an outdoor cat. I shoot faggot neighbors' outdoor cats on the reg. If it's on my property I run it off, if I see it again it's crow food. They get treated like any other invasive species I find, no exceptions. Keep your animals under control and away from muh songbirds.
>>
>>34870963
Find where they live, move in with them, and then shoulder a sig brace.
>>
>>34878361
>Shooting people's pets
Complete scum behavior on your part.
Ask them nicely to put a collar with a bell on their cat.
>>
>>34875798
Probably year round with no limit, I live in RI and that is what it is for us. I really need to get a posse and deal with the ones in my yard though, I live basically on reservoir land so packs of the fuckers circle the edge of my cleared property.
>>
>>34872218
>Cocksuckers who introduce hogs and coyotes
or asian bighead carp
or gypsy moths
or zebra mussels
people that introduce species into non-native ecosystems need to be publicly crucified as an example to others
>>
>>34870944
I have no advice. It disturbs me that you ever leave the house for even 12 seconds without a handgun.

I guess that is advice. Don't let yourself be unarmed, you stupid dick
>>
>>34870963
Do you not know what a .177 caliber air rifle is?
>>
File: hipittyhoppitygetafuckinwarrant.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hipittyhoppitygetafuckinwarrant.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>34878386
How exactly does a bell keep it off of my fucking property? You cannot shame me or sway me, I've eaten other people's pets before.
>>
Reminder that shooting feral hogs does more harm than good by spreading them into different geographical areas.

Got to catch the entire pack all at once in a trap. Shooting them might be fun but it's the reason they're a widespread problem.
>>
File: 1500862085257m.jpg (99KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500862085257m.jpg
99KB, 576x1024px
>>34878361

Hey fellow bird bro.

I agree with cat killing just don't get caught.

Love me some wild birds.
>>
>>34878386
"outdoor" cats kill over a billion birds a year. If you don't want your precious cunt dead then keep it inside.
>>
>>34878442
I've never dealt with coyotes but my pellet gun was no match for a possum. Must have shot that thing 20 times and didn't even seem to stun it and my dad beat it to death with a shovel. Do they have especially tough hides or will you have the same result with all varmint mammals?
>>
>>34878458

I killed a raccoon before with a BB gun but that's only because it's all I had and I felt like an asshole for it. It took way too many shots. I treed it and kept trying to shoot it in the head. Anything bigger than a chipmunk needs a .22 at least.
>>
>>34872218
You need a hunting license in alot of states even for feral hogs.
>>
>>34872218
>Even as a shitty Europoor with nogunz you know that Coyotes are fucking pests.

I've actually heard stories that, unless you go full scorched earth and extermination on the fuckers, they'll come back due to their weird breeding patters (or at least JRE told me that with the coyote expert).
>>
>>34878454
Birds are food, and not in any danger of running out. Cats mostly kill mice. Do you like not having mice? Then stop shooting the damn cats.
>>
>>34879310
If I see it, it dies.
Keep your stupid cat inside, they are a menace outside.
>>
>>34879322
What kind of area do you live in? I live in farm country and everyone has a dozen cats running around their barns. You would have a fucking stroke.
>>
>>34878361
Kill my cat, regardless of my conduct, you'll have way bigger problems than some faggot nu-male who can't handle his pet.
>>
>>34879322
Imagine being this triggered by cats.
I'd be more bothered by feral dogs, which take a little more than a kick to get them to fuck off.
>>
>>34879310
>>34880100
Ok well, you've been informed. If Mittens never shows up again don't be surprised.
>>
>>34871552
>implying you'll get that close
>>
>>34878381
Das pretty good
>>
>>34880264
And you've been informed. If you kill my hypothetical mittens, you take away the only fucking thing I have left int his world. My parents are dead, my wife is dead, my unborn son died with her. I'll burn your fucking house down with you in it and cover both exits with a fucking semi-automatic rifle

kill my cat i'll kill you
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
>>
File: f4gh5.png (291KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
f4gh5.png
291KB, 600x512px
>>34878448
>>
>>34880354
Then maybe you shouldn't let your cat out?

That's like saying the only thing you have left from your dad is the truck you and your restored together over the years, then any time you go out you leave the keys in the ignition with the window down and the door ajar.

> I'll burn your fucking house down with you in it and cover both exits with a fucking semi-automatic rifle

You'll somehow be at 2 physical locations at 1 time?
>>
>>34880418
Unless you have 3 exits, yes you can cover both. Do you not know how geometry works? Did you not even try to imagine how that works? And no, I keep my cats inside because of ANIMALS THAT DON'T KNOW BETTER, not people.

Show me you're an animal, I'll fucking treat you like one.
>>
>>34871552
You're shooting coyotes, not alligators.
>>
Why the fuck no one has provided the obvious solution?

.22lr sub-sonic. Create a makeshift silencer for extra operator points, and to no startle the rest of the pack. Coyotes are a fragile as dogs, so a bullet anywhere on their body will provoke enough damage to eliminate their threat.

A Marlin fucking carbine will be enough. No plinker Ar-15, but a good, old-fashioned Marlin rifle. Sit on the porch, let them come.
Get a simple x2/x4 sight if you're a bad shoot. Iron sights will be enough, given the range you mention.

Then the fun begins.
>>
>>34880441
>hurr muh kittens
>I keep my cats inside

Then why the fuck are you getting in a huff over bullshit that doesn't concern you and making up scenarios about how you're gonna get back at people for stuff you can't prove?

Hopefully your worthless cats will die in a worse way than your worthless parents.
>>
>>34880393

We as with coyotes, cut off the head pack animal, the lack splits and reforms elsewhere. Coyotes can even survive as pairs and solo. Now they relocate and breed multiple new packs.

(Of course kill the kids the head just makes more)

This flexible mating strategy is the reason they have displaced more static breeding wolves, who don't function well after alphas are kill.
>>
>>34880566
Pretty sure I mentioned this option way up the page, yesterday, when I said get a rifle and thread on a suppressor and use subsonics... but hey, maybe I dreamt it.
>>
>>34878447
The bell is to spook the birds so the cat can't sneak up on them you mongloid. Also fuck songbirds, wherever they nest they chase off all the birds of prey that take care of the chipmunk problem.
>>
>>34880692
Can't prove? You are the edgiest motherfucker I've ever, I'll bet money you would never harm anyone's precious babe and you just want to look mad cool for your buddies on an anonymous fucking chinese basket weaving forum
>>
>>34880859
Ok I shot your cat, it either runs a block to your house and bleeds out there, dies from the wound while running somewhere else or dies on my property in which case I'll just toss it in the trash if its close to trash day or just toss it in the ditch out back for the birds to eat.

How are you going to know I shot it and burn down my house? Or are you going to just burn down the whole neighborhood when your cat doesn't show up after 2 days?
>>
File: IMG_0026.jpg (198KB, 727x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
198KB, 727x825px
>>34880330
>What is chasing them down
Seriously OP, if you have a question, ask me. I've been shooting and trapping coyotes for a long time
>>
File: IMG_0032.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>34880927
16 or 18 can't remember the exact number, all in about 8 hours.
>>
>>34880924
I was watching him murder your precious songbirds, fuckface. I saw you do it.
>>
Call me a furfag all you want I just don't get it.
They're basically dogs.
They can mate with dogs and produce fertile offspring.
They are the same thing just not domesticated but still have the potential to be.

I could never kill one. Unless provoked or threatened directly.

If you blame them for the death of your animals, secure your animals better.
Coyotes are just some strawman animal that everyone blames and typecasts off as pests.
If your killing something for the thrill of killing something you know you're in the wrong.
>>
>>34878361
>>34878361

that's interesting because I enjoy shooting my neighbor's gay songbirds when they come to the feeders they set out. Noisy fuckers
>>
>>34881107

>if you don't keep all of your animals indoors at all times they deserve to be eaten by feral coyotes
>>
>>34870963
Yes. Just remember to hunt down the ones that get hit but don't die immediately. Don't want them to suffer after all. Also be sure to piss by their corpses so the others learn to avoid that smell when you start doing it on your lawn.
>>
>>34878322
This. Coydogs are vicious little cunts and are smart. Had to deal with them a lot up in oxford county at night time when camping
>>
>>34881063
You follow your cat around as it goes between houses and roams around blocks from your house? Sure breh
>>
>>34881107
>If you blame them for the death of your animals, secure your animals better.

Classic victim blaming. You probably think girls shouldn't dress slutty unless they want some rando to hold them down and fuck them too.
>>
>>34881206
>*looks out window at neighbor's house*
It's really like you think I'm pissed off that you hypothetically killed MY cat, and not that I'm pissed off that you said you ACTUALLY SHOOT CATS.

You are a FUCKING SOCIOPATH, and someone needs to take care of you. Like, mentally. Take care of you. With psychiatric intervention and some tender loving care from your mom about 15 years ago.
>>
File: 2657457178_b9907d2e64.jpg (41KB, 473x310px) Image search: [Google]
2657457178_b9907d2e64.jpg
41KB, 473x310px
>>34881206
>breh
Found the problem
>>
>>34880941
what are you supposed to do with all the bodies after?
>>
>>34881303
The only acceptable answer is to turn their fur into a cape and feed the meat to your pets.
>>
>>34881107
You're an idiot sjw faggot. You don't know what you're talking about. Coyotes easily jump fences to kill pets. Fuck off.
>>
>>34881321
this
>>
>>34881243
Throughout history humans have killed shit. Lemme guess you think the people that hunted buffalo to nigh extinction were somehow mentally ill and not just short sighted.

Just because cats are pets for some means I should kill them like coyotes or hogs which are considered pests and have open season?

You're the one saying you're gonna burn someone's house down and shoot them while they're trying to get out over a dumb animal, yet I need mental help?

>>34881264
>non sequitur
breh
>>
>>34878486
>>34878458

If you've got a *good* .22 or .25 cal pellet rifle, a good shot will do the trick.
>>
>>34881396
>CATS KILL SONGBIRDS, THEY WILL BE EXTERMINATED IF YOU LET THEM OUT
>throughout human history people have killed shit
>cats are property not random debris
>no empathy for living creatures(lel i like birds so fuqq de kitteh)
>destroying property which is also life to preserve life which you prefer
>willfully killing pets
>he thinks they don't howl like a nightmare beast when they get shot
>he thinks a cat owner who cares wouldn't know what happened

I know you're just an edgy cunt and you've never shot a cat in your life, because you're not the kid from gummo. But you want so hard to sound badass, and I just don't care. Remove mittens and I'll remove you.

Like I said. Act like an animal, I'll treat you like one. Become a pest. Be dealt with like one.

Or is a living thing which willfully destroys your free-range livestock... is that not a pest suddenly?
>>
>>34878486
>bb gun
>pellet rifle
Pick one, dude. 5 grains at 700 fps isn't a man killer, but it's no joke. It'll puncture a skull and debrain an animal.
>>
>>34881414
This was just a single shot .177 pellet gun I got from some traveling tool sale. That thing is pretty damn powerful actually
>>
File: 1500087325813.jpg (55KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500087325813.jpg
55KB, 576x1024px
>>34881562
>Or is a living thing which willfully destroys your free-range livestock... is that not a pest suddenly?
I guess it's sort of like cat rustling. You'd probably shoot cattle rustlers, why not cat rustlers?
>>
>>34881562
>But you want so hard to sound badass
Why would I care about sounding badass on a anonymous bulgarian cat killing forum?
>>
>>34881598
I dunno, why did you show up out of nowhere to let someone with an outdoor cat know

>hello my name is edgy cunt
>yes i hope your cat is a good enough cat to stay in your yard, if it wandered onto my yard i'd kill it
>>
>>34870944
>>
>>34881396
genuinely fuck you dude

heres the most pitiful (you) ive given out today
>>
>>34881107
They are ferals, they don't have in the dna the same thing that make dogs loyals companions to humans, something that took about thousands of years of evolution from feral wolves to yorkshires terriers.

You won't make a coyote a pet in just one generation, yes you can raise one as a pet but never forget it is still a predator.
>>
>>34881396
>argument ad breh
Not an argument, breh.
>>
>>34870956
>>34870949
Why not both?
>>
>>34881562
>Become a pest. Be dealt with like one

So why getting butthurt when I use the same logic on cats? They come and kill birds that eat annoying bugs, then come and shit in my yard and fuck with my stuff. Sounds like a pest to me.

>>34881639
>heres the most pitiful (you) ive given out today
You're still not making sense breh, go non sequitur somewhere else.
>>
>>34881645
Or just make coydogs and keep them for the perfect creatures they are.

Wolfdogs BTFO
>>
>>34870944
When I was a little boy and lived innadesert with my parents who were no-gunz we had a big aggressive German shepherd that chase down any coyote he saw. This was good since we had a few horses. Coyotes very quickly learned to avoid the property. If you can't hunt them I would suggest a bigger more dominant dog. Or as previously mentioned use bows or air guns.
>>
>>34881665
THE BIRDS ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING PROPERTY, and the cats aren't intentionally killing the "stuff in your hard they fuck with"

you cannot be this fucking obtuse. do you think if your neighbor has loud outdoor speakers that just happen to wander marginally off his property you can just destroy them? Legally? Ethically? Do you think you can kill someone's pet in spite? Legally? Ethically?

Protip: it's illegal as fuck to do this yes
>>
File: pomf.jpg (75KB, 878x659px) Image search: [Google]
pomf.jpg
75KB, 878x659px
>>34879322
Keep up the good work, birdbro.
>>
File: DogEatsShit.jpg (49KB, 475x380px) Image search: [Google]
DogEatsShit.jpg
49KB, 475x380px
Foods that can kill a dog :

-Chocolate (ideally 100% Cocoa)
-Caffeine
-Garlic
-Macadamia nuts
-Raisins
-Xylitol (at least 12 grams)
-Tea bags
-Yeast

-Special : Anti-freeze (with some sweetening agent)
>>
>>34872218
Also a Floridafag. Was thinking of going hog hunting down in Collier County when I get s break from school. Any tips? Was going to tag along with a friend.
>>
File: cashsm.jpg (24KB, 336x344px) Image search: [Google]
cashsm.jpg
24KB, 336x344px
Get a few good dogs. A pack if you will.

I recommend pic related (Catahoulas.) If where you live gets super, super cold you may look into a different breed. But these fuckers will murder anything that sets foot on your property. Coyote, pig, human, doesn't matter.

I had to get rid of mine because he nearly castrated someone. They aren't meant for city life. But if you have land where they can roam a bit, they are great dogs.
>>
>>34882192
Also avocados and all parts of the tree are apparently highly toxic to them
>>
>>34872218
>>34882314
I don't know about hogs, but while some coyote populations were introduced they weren't established until the coyote's range started expanding due to the red wolf getting rekt by farmers and hunters, because the FWC thinks coyotes fulfill the same niche as the locally extinct red wolves, they actually tolerate it's presence so it might be best to look up the regulations for hunting them on the FWC website. Also if you're in a wildlife management area you can only hunt hogs with what ever gear you can hunt deer with, so if it's not shoot bang deer season and only archery season then you better start practicing with your bow.
>>
>>34872088
>B-b-but I wanna feel pleasure!
>>
>>34873114
/k/ - Bestiality
>>
>>34878448
You obviously put a brick of tannerite and ball bearings in the pen, once you close the gate you shoot it send the whole sounder to their reward...
>>
>>34878458
They have a primitive nervous system and a small brain pan. You missed the brain and it takes a long while for them to die after being hit in the vitals/ bleed out. I smack them with a stout hickory switch and then drown them when they end up in my fox/ coon traps. Some guys smack them on the head then step on them and hold the weight on for a couple minutes. Lots of biological ignorance in this thread, I'm happy to answer more questions about wildlife biology/ anatomy tonight.
>>
File: agoodyurostarling.jpg (61KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
agoodyurostarling.jpg
61KB, 800x601px
>>34878451
These catcucks are such insufferable cunts. They don't even know about the hundreds of starlings in my chest freezer. Got the nuthatches and house/ gold finches back, so worth it.
>>
>>34870944
.22 air rifle, or a crossbow
>>
>>34882587
My buddies got a shit ton of land. Good ol' boy type. I've seen pics of him going hog hunting with some crazy spear. Not sure if we can use it but I'll check.
>>
>>34883045
Cool, for your buddy's sake I hope said spear had a crossbar at the end of it.
>>
>>34881321
Isn't yote mear meat dangerous for dogs? Some shit about parasites.
>>
File: usfws.jpg (58KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
usfws.jpg
58KB, 500x371px
>>34881120
If your neighbor had any stones he'd record you shooting a federally protected songbird, submit the footage to the local game wardens, and jerk off while watching through the blinds as they come and confiscate all of your firearms and right to hunt/fish ever again, better practice your Orno, catman.
>>
>>34883150
Don't feed coyote meat to your dogs. I feed mine off of roadkilled deer and beaver meat for most of the year.
>>
>>34870963
Where do you live? Have you checked with your area's department of natural resources?
>>
>>34875434
There is a gif or webm floating around of someone blowing up feral hogs with tannerite.
>>
File: assault donkey.jpg (259KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
assault donkey.jpg
259KB, 960x960px
>>34870944
>>34870963
Easy, just own an assault donkey.
>>
I live on 55 acres and we got a bunch of coyotes. I usually shoot rifles but I like keeping a shot gun around because these guys move fast and it makes it so you don't need to aim so much. If you clip em just shoot them again
>>
>>34883474
Look at that scrawny lil thing, wonder how an assault donkey would fare against a gang of Eastern Coyotes?
>>
File: mined fucked.jpg (10KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
mined fucked.jpg
10KB, 263x192px
>>34883474
>my god the libs got a taste for blood
>>
>>34881396
I trained my cat to walk on a lease in about a month. Just do the research.
>>
>>34883602
Good man!
>>
File: crops season motherfucker.png (65KB, 297x308px) Image search: [Google]
crops season motherfucker.png
65KB, 297x308px
>>34870963
>Problem is that I can't where I live.
There's no such thing as can't. Only won't. Have you ever heard of the phrase "Bury and forget"? It's what farmers did whenever a state-protected animal fucked with their crops. So unless you want your livelihood gone, you bettter learn that phrase damn well.
>>
Snares. Snares always work. Google says to make them at home. Put bait and encircle it in snares and you'll catch every single one. Snares may be illegal where you live. It's because they're so effective
>>
>>34883804
Be sure to check it as often as you can at least every day. Don't get your stink near it though
>>
File: 1492383692448.jpg (18KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1492383692448.jpg
18KB, 500x306px
>>34878361
Im gonna kill every songbird I see now and shit on their bodies. I think I'll eat the babies too.
>>
File: wvporchrocker.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wvporchrocker.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>34884762
Is it worth your firearms and your hunting/ fishing "privileges"? Because that's what's at stake if you do happen to shoot a federally protected species. Alphabet agency sturmtruppen will take all of it. Felines ain't federally protected; science is on my side this time. I'll be sittin on my porch, swillin cheap rye, chawin, and shootin pussies with Pep-Pep while you're getting robbed by gummint for shootin muh birds.
>>
>>34880235
It's ok, this never happened.
The anon you're replying to has no guns and is 15.
>>
>>34884806
see
>>34883749
people murder the fuck out of eagles and get away with it. birds don't have cell phones.
>they can't figure out who's shooting cats when the cats run away with bb's embedded in them
>but they're going to do some fucking forensics on those birds
>>
>>34884806
>nobody cares if you kill cats
Bruh. Go check out how fucking often someone gets animal abuse charges for doing way less than that to JUST ONE CAT
>>
>>34879310
Cats are food, birds are not. :^)
>>
>>34885228
I use full power rifle cartridges on pussy, but that's because Pep-Pep reloaded .30-06 for decades and we have a glut of it. There are never any survivors after the second shot. we've shot dogs and had dogs shot, part and parcel of rural living.
>>
>>34885240
On;y local LE cares in the suburbs a non- issue where I live. They refuse to answer calls in this valleyb anymore, no radio/ cell signal.
>>
>>34885268
>how are you going to know I shot it
>>34880924
Sure implies you aren't SHOOTING A GUN IN YOUR BACK YARD.

Are you really THAT fucking stupid? I'll just tactically remove you from your own porch, then.
>>
>>34875798
NH is year round, no limit, no caliber restrictions, can use .22LR semiauto with no mag size limits, and .22LR only night hunting during the winter. License needed. There is an established wild boar population in the vicinity of Newport ($$$$$$$$$), and they are legally considered the property of the Blue Mountain Forest Association (an uber-rich plutocrat only private hunting reserve; $1 Million/yr membership), which introduced them. They are legally liable for any damages the boar cause, so once they give you permission, there's no bag limits, and basically no rules other than a) no night hunting, b) no FMJ, c) no semiauto with over 5 rounds in the mag, etc.
>>
>>34885292
Then you're stuck out here with me, retard. You'd better not piss me off by killing my cat, or I hope you have steel plates instead of drywall.
>>
>>34885313
Whoa, Croydon reporting in. Are you my neighbor?!?
>>
File: 1498456808092.jpg (37KB, 347x241px) Image search: [Google]
1498456808092.jpg
37KB, 347x241px
>>34885268
>part and parcel of rural living.
You mean like getting the living fuck beaten out of you? Yeah, lots of things are different out in the country.

Boy.
>>
>>34885324
Except you don't live here, and I kill cats with impunity.
>>
File: 1500691973319.gif (814KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500691973319.gif
814KB, 320x240px
>>34885348
>except I'm LARPing because I wish I could be aggressive toward anything
>>
>>34870944
There are usually no game laws that apply to coyotes, you don't keep their pelts, and who cares if they die right then or if they run off and die later, so use them as a testing ground for any guns you want to try out on a live target.
>>
>>34883532
I thought the east coyotes weren't that big. North or South?
>>
>>34870944
.270 will learn em good
>>
>>34872055
no suc thing as coyote repallent
>>
File: RedWolf.jpg (11KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
RedWolf.jpg
11KB, 296x170px
>>34885996
North, got a fair bit of Grey in em. Down South in Caroline, the scientists tried to reintroduce the red wolf. They didn't know about the number of coyote down there and the adaptability of the species. The Red Wolves were bred out within a few years resulting in a smaller coyote- wolf hybrid than the Northeast coyote- grey wolf hybrids, Mid western coyotes have big farm dog blood, so they can be even bigger than the North eatern coyote- wolf mic=xes, but they ain't as smart since your average Grey possess much more intelligence than your average Midwestern farm dog.
>>
File: coyote12-14-13.jpg (280KB, 1000x791px) Image search: [Google]
coyote12-14-13.jpg
280KB, 1000x791px
>>34886083
Maybe because I'm a suburb fag or somethin, live in New Cucksey. Coyotes tend to leave ya alone. We got more of a black bear problem if anything, doubt donkeys would do diddly to those. You could almost mistake the coyotes for normal dogs if it wasn't for their scruffiness.
>>
File: coyote2.jpg (30KB, 312x205px) Image search: [Google]
coyote2.jpg
30KB, 312x205px
>>34886140
That one looks more wolf than doggo, so here's another.
>>
>>34886140
The coyote killed by the donkey appears to be a Western coyote (no wolf blood) or a juvenile.
Yeah, libfags must have infested your state biologist dept because a couple seasons of hunting bear over dogs'd stop your bear problems. I think donkies'd be an effective black bear deterrent, they are huge pussies and not smart at all. They rely on being the biggest thing in the Eastern woodlands so they never really need to fight. They are so stupid that they can be difficult to scare off sometimes, like they don't know when to be sacred.
>>
>>34886148
I was gonna say, it's low resolution, but that looks like Hemlock in the background. Not much of that if any in NJ! The further North you go, the more Grey Wolf in the Coyotes.
>>
>>34886205
>state biologist dept because a couple seasons of hunting bear over dogs'd stop your bear problems
Yes and no. We have plenty of relatively libertarian people in there who are very supportive of hunting/fishing (part of it being where they get all their funding). The people up top wanted to ban bear hunting, with the end result being incredibly high bear populations. Luckily it got repealed or changed thanks to the metric shit ton of bears floating around so we all got a chance to put an end to that.

Also I guess you're right on the donkeys. But if the bear thinks your prey they'll jump on you (i.e. don't be stupid around the bear). They're essentially oversized racoons.
>>
File: LegendaryNightstalker.png (205KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
LegendaryNightstalker.png
205KB, 500x429px
>>34886083
See now scientists got to stop fucking with nature like that cause when you fuck with nature.... Pic related
>>
>>34886584
Well there's a difference between smashing rattler and yote DNA together and just letting a red wolf and a yote fug.
>>
>>34888195
IS THERE, YOU MAD MAN?
>>
File: Doctor_Borous.jpg (541KB, 1728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor_Borous.jpg
541KB, 1728x1080px
>>34888245
Yes
>>
File: 1502859680658.jpg (11KB, 314x326px) Image search: [Google]
1502859680658.jpg
11KB, 314x326px
>>34885313
>>34878418
I've been looking the best I can. In Maine we can hunt with sem-auto .22lr as much as we want, anything other than .22lr has to be a bolt action with a mag cap of 5.
I can't find anything about seasons. So I don't know when I could hunt it.

I really REALLY hope the souths boar problem does not make it's way to Maine. I don't want our lands hurt by them or peoples kids and pets.
>>
File: 3d3eb95f836c52788029c3d1effb0e5c.jpg (110KB, 1500x653px) Image search: [Google]
3d3eb95f836c52788029c3d1effb0e5c.jpg
110KB, 1500x653px
>>34878121
Be strong man. I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>34878361
>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
>>34881303
Skin them, sell the pelts for $100+
>>
>>34880354
I like the cut of your gib
>>
>>34878361
My cat was an outdoors cat. Most cats should be to keep them active and less stressed. Granted he would sit next to foxes and birds without starting shit. Would sit next to fucking birds. Weird animal.
>>
>>34871154
They make air guns in .357 and .45 now ya'know. Back your dog up with a bit of firepower.
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.