[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about joining the marines. When do they teach you monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9101.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9101.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
I've been practicing my swordsmanship in the backyard and got a little ninja warrior trainer

https://youtu.be/62tnJtLBQzQ
>>
>>34870282
Once you hit the fleet, you'll go out one night. Some dude will sell you acid.

That's the night I fought a balrog like gandolf.
>>
>>34870317
Where did you go for boot camp? Ogre1 and Troll were milestones for me, with Dragon1 being a requirement for graduation.
Different country, different rules, though I guess
>>
>>34870390
MCRD San Diego. I only had to fight the Balrog.

Some of the old timers had to climb the mountain and fight the dragon.
>>
>>34870282
>that ad
I swear I was in school watching channel 1 news when that ad played.
I feel like that was from the late 90s or early 2000's.
>>
Marines are such a joke. They're basically SOF LARPers with a bad attitude
>>
>>34870402
>live in Europe
>more monsters in the woods
>wondering why we had to do this shit more times

I guess I didn't think this through.
>>
>>34870428
Which makes you how pathetic because you could never do that?
>>
>>34870436
>He thinks his puny Harry Potter dragons are on scale with ours in America

Lol. Nice try. Go have some tea britfag.
>>
>>34870390
America has the foremost antiskinwalker tactics. I will begrudgingly admit that the German army has the edge on us combatting lycanthropes.
>>
>>34870472
bitch have you ever even seen a Germanic Big Red? Shit's like 90-100 yards from wingtip to wingtip with a bite that can shred through APC armor. There is a reason why the Swiss have an entire corps dedicated to operating Stingers

>>34870502
Skinwalkers must be a bitch to deal with. Anti-stealth much? In Switzi we have mostly trouble with migrating Big Reds and smaller wyverns, ogres in the woods and a shitton of gobbos breaking into bunkers. Makes you wish we never took flamethrowers out of service.
>inb4 Dwarves joke
heard them all gents. Yes we are short, like money and bunker down under the mountains. Get over it.
>>
File: 1322.png (962KB, 564x689px) Image search: [Google]
1322.png
962KB, 564x689px
>>34870282
>Will never fight fantasy monsters with modern day military fire power.
>>
>>34870571
Seeing an A10 brrrrrrrt a dragon could possibly make me cum
>>
>Gate
>>
>>34870455
Lol nice try, recruiter. You know how commonly joked at Marines are for "battling lava monsters" because of stupid moto shit like that? Your branch is tryhard as fuck.
>>
>>34870282
Don't do it anon! The only monsters you'll have to deal with are the ones you bring back with you from war. Plus, they don't even give you a long sword. Just a shitty saber that you have to pay for.
>>
>>34870630
Kid. You have no idea how corny the Army's "You're an Army of One!" Adds were. Way worse. These stuck around because they're corny and funny. The Army ones were so bad even I won't bring it up to make fun of a soldier.
>>
>>34870666
Also the Navy used to play Godsmack and say travel the world!
>>
>>34870571
>born too late to join the German advance into the Hollow Earth
>you will never fight telepathic mole men and house-sized dragons with Tigers and MG42s
life is suffering
>>
>>34870666
>>34870677
LAVA MONSTERS
A
V
A

M
O
N
S
T
E
R
S
>>
>>34870750
Which, as I stated, was infinitely cooler than the Army or Navy adds. Be pissed, nobody cares. If it was a talent show the Marines won.
>>
>>34870282
Does this take place in the same future as Crossfire?

>>34870571
A lot of Soviet-era vampire stories end this way. Also without any concept of denouement.
>>
>>34870282
Not much training, but you'll figure it out once you get Tricare.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.