[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern UA Army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 28

File: KAR3.jpg (2MB, 2097x1209px) Image search: [Google]
KAR3.jpg
2MB, 2097x1209px
Can we have a thread on Ukraine's armed forces? They sparked my interest lately but information online is surprisingly scarce, especially regarding the latest period (Euromaidan 2014 to today), with all their westernization frenzy going on.
Post or ask anything regarding ukrainian army: pics, tactics, gear, weapons...
I'll be dumping what i know myself
>>
>>34869511
Putin...
>>
>>34869511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzs_dYE6MjA
>>
File: KhazJew.jpg (52KB, 423x489px) Image search: [Google]
KhazJew.jpg
52KB, 423x489px
>>34869511
>>
>>34869511
>>34869511
>I'll be dumping what i know myself
And OP was never heard of again.
>>
File: ukies.jpg (113KB, 799x648px) Image search: [Google]
ukies.jpg
113KB, 799x648px
>>
File: e9ae99f718de04e312c4d61d08bce.jpg (118KB, 638x400px) Image search: [Google]
e9ae99f718de04e312c4d61d08bce.jpg
118KB, 638x400px
Based white ukrainian fighters against russian agression
>>
File: Vp0piAX.jpg (90KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vp0piAX.jpg
90KB, 960x720px
>>
File: FVnfLDe.jpg (108KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FVnfLDe.jpg
108KB, 960x720px
>>
>>34869511
They make some really nice propaganda videos.
>>34869590 beat me to it.
>>
File: 3JJucn0.jpg (125KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
3JJucn0.jpg
125KB, 960x720px
>>
>>34869606
OP
My computer is bullcrap and wont let me upload any more images for some weird reason, so ill just write.
In 2014 They standardized on a new camo pattern called MM14, which seems like a slightly less shitty version of UCP, with uniforms that are very western in style. However, due to shortages, unsatisfactory performance and limited industrial capabilities, they have been seen using the "toad" series of camos by P1GTAC out of ukraine
>>
File: fn4g5vc7rjrx.jpg (70KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
fn4g5vc7rjrx.jpg
70KB, 750x450px
>>
File: UKR recon loadout.jpg (238KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
UKR recon loadout.jpg
238KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>34869511
They adopted the new Korsar 3m plate carriers which look very western in style. Short cut but with optional protections, molle all around and quick release system.
They have been seen using british surplus, again, due to shortages. As far as ground troops go, equipment seems to be a mixed bag, troops really seem to like battle belts
>>
File: ukie vintorez.png (756KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
ukie vintorez.png
756KB, 1334x750px
>>
>>34869511
As far as small arms, they have adopted the TAVOR and are producing it under license through Fort under designations 221 (short version) and 222 (DMR) however, mainstaybare still all kinds of aks, from 74m's to akms in all kinds of configurations, regularly seen with all kinds of western add ons
>>
>>34869511
They have been training a lot with the US lately, general consensus seems to be that they have a ways to go, but are making for a good start
>>
>>34869684
That's pretty cool anon. Dat a true Vepr bullpup? what about the plate carrier? that ain't a korsar love the gp25 standalone
>>
>>34869590
Omg anon, this video is SICK, i had never seen it before!
Gotta love the jarring vision of cold war shovels and Veshmeshoks over the uber modern self styling of the new UA army
>>
File: 14963250180490.jpg (1MB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14963250180490.jpg
1MB, 1124x1024px
>>
>>34869707
They are interesting to work with, that's for certain.
>>
>>34869922
OP here, i was just speaking out of photographic evidence and news pieces
do you have personal experience with them? if you could share, that'd be highly appreciated
>>
File: 266.jpg (146KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
266.jpg
146KB, 680x907px
Ukranian solders died for Diablo 3
>>
>>34869934
Just experience with them in training environments.

Unlike a lot of other European armies I've worked with who just kind of go through the motions, the Ukrainians actually bring a lot of experience and interesting perspective on thing. They are way behind in a lot of areas (especially on the logistics side where I work), but they actually want to learn. They're also, as far as I've experienced, decently motivated and aren't falling apart like memes say. But that could just be the guys we've worked with.

Give them about a decade or two and some EU TLC and they'll be like the Poles for NATO. You could probably cut that down if they ended the fighting, but Russia won't let that happen.
>>
>>34869994
Wow, thanks! Actually i'm torn because i like/admire both the russkies, the poles, and the ukrainians, so go figure...
But for ukrainians, it must suck that Europe just doesnt give a shit
>>
File: Usrop.jpg (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Usrop.jpg
117KB, 800x800px
>>34869938
>>
>>34869994
>Give them about a decade or two and some EU TLC and they'll be like the Poles for NATO.
As long as their economy doesn't crash or more social unrest erupts before that time.
>>
File: Any thread mentioning Ukraine.png (153KB, 737x540px) Image search: [Google]
Any thread mentioning Ukraine.png
153KB, 737x540px
>>34870056
>>
>>34870056
>when Russia has been once again overly aggressive, betrayed and backstabbed everyone and their grandma, while going to many steps of pre ww2 germany and you think you gain something for defending them on the internet
Classic Mandic.
>>
>>34869707
They're pretty handicapped by equipment. Considering they sold off everything in 90-00
>>
>>34870803
>while going to many steps of pre ww2 germany and you think you gain something for defending them on the internet
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: file.png (622KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
622KB, 800x516px
>>34869636
>Based white ukrainian fighters
>cann't talke back a tinny land near russia border
kek

friendly reminder that Yanukovych was performing a military reform that would bring Ukraine military to western standard.

you you mother fucker knocked him off, replaced with a puppet
>>
>>34871325
Probaly ment through instead of to.
>while going through many steps of pre ww2 germany
Similarities between Russia now and Germany between WW1 and WW2:
>former super power crashes
>loss of influence on other puppet countries
>new rough start with democracy, a lot of fighting between political parties
>horrible economical years, global economical problems
>new "strong" leader gets elected, "fixes" economy on global economical growth wave and by taking away stuff and giving it to his friends
>Propaganda everywhere: we strong, everyone wants our throats, we only want peace
>horrible years from before are used as a scarecrow, leading people tell everyone how its them or chaos, every other possible alternative is crushed into a laughable rest, that is used as an exuse opposition and to laugh about
>getting more and more aggressive, finally military intervene in a neighbour country in order to "protect" own minorities, brainwashed peasants cheer
>...

And to:
>you think you gain something for defending them on the internet
Russia and with that Soviets have quite some history in mobilizing the losers of a country and use them as troublemakers to push their own painted image of themself and agenda in forgein countries, while perverting them in a way, that leads to a miserable life.
>>
>>34871350
>>cann't talke back a tinny land near russia border
That part in the south got about the range of russian artillery, when it scoops and shoots into ukraine from the russian border. Must be an coincident.
>>
File: Fort 221 uy kiên.jpg (3MB, 2250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Fort 221 uy kiên.jpg
3MB, 2250x1500px
>>34871685
Yanukovych government wouldn't let Russian artillery fire harassing ukraine troop

Poroshenko army is the army of weakling
>>
>>34870803
>when Russia has been once again overly aggressive, betrayed and backstabbed everyone and their grandma
kek

Yanukovych is a pro Western president

the same thing that happen to Trump right now, happened to him

EU was the one that overly aggressive, betrayed and backstabbed everyone and their grandma

you are a fucking dumb ass
>>
>>34871725
>Doesnt know how russian army has done exactly that.
What year is it? 2014? Is that the typical vatnik dementia again? Yes, Ukraine is weak and doesnt have real allies in this conflict, but that didnt stop Russia from backstabbing them hard, when they actually ment to protect Ukraines sovereignty.

>>34871748
>standard russian responds
I could explain it to you, but it would be as fruitful as explaining ISIS why what they are doing is wrong. You russians are lost people like germans before WW2, the only thing that probaly could fix you at the moment is catastrophic war in your country and decades of occupation afterwards.
>>
>>34871783
>Doesnt know how russian army has done exactly that.
can you fucking read?

do you even know what Yanukovych done for the Ukraine army

he bought Jew weapon, fund the Navy, modernzied the airforce

what have Poroshenko done for the Ukraine Army? fucking nothing. The military industry is now broken, cann't finish foreign contract on time

they are 2 year late with Thailand T-84 Oplot-T contract. Holy fuck

Ukrainian overthrow a pro western president, replaced him with a globalist puppet.

you need to wake up

>>34871783
>standard russian responds
i am not Russian, you delusion fuck

you are the same people that consider Trump a biggot and racist
>>
>>34871783
>>34871847
and i forgot that Yanukovych jailed Timoshenko

and you know what?

Timoshenko is Ukraine Hillary Clinton

She forced Ukraine to buy over priced gas from Russia.

she literally selling her country and people for Russia gas money
>>
>>34871661
>>getting more and more aggressive, finally military intervene in a neighbour country in order to "protect" own minorities, brainwashed peasants cheer
This is where the similarities end. Hitler agressively pursued a policy of incorporating neighbouring states, waiting for opportunities and fabricating claims to move against Austria, Czechoslovakia and Poland. Russia is agressively defensive, trying to maintain their last slivers of influence and stopping an enemy from encroaching upon their most sensitive border.

I have no illusions about Russia, I have family there and know just how bad things are when it comes to certain aspects of society. I don't particularly like Putin or the way he handled Ukraine.
Pushing this american confrontational agenda is not however in our interest, and painting Putin as Hitler v2 who is poised to conquer the world is beyond retarded. He cares about his position and he cares about his money, not much else.

>>34871783
>but that didnt stop Russia from backstabbing them hard, when they actually ment to protect Ukraines sovereignty.
Ukraine backstabbed Russia and kept insisting on moving towards a hostile bloc, Russia responded.
>>
>>34871847
>>34871869
Do you think you can impress someone with that 3 year old incoherent post? You are a fanatic, you are the reason why your country will go through hell, you are too much in denial to even grasp the reality of that, but one day you will, but then it is going to be far too late and no one is to blame but people like you.
>i am not Russian, you delusion fuck
Of course not, you are just another "random" person appearing, that spontanously starts defending Russia with broken english and horrible posting style, like so many other "random" people before, who all magically had the same problems. And now we can prepare ourself for the next rant of you that is going to be a copy paste of so many before. Quit bothering other people on the internet and start fixing your country.
>>
>>34871985
>painting Putin as Hitler v2 who is poised to conquer the world is beyond retarded
this is the reason could not end
retard Poroshenko and Ukraine right wing think they can drag EU and USA into war if you keep repeating the "Putin is the new Hitler" song

USA jumping into Ukraine can only mean one thing

nuclear war

and nobody want that

>>34872026
>You are a fanatic, you are the reason why your country will go through hell,
you can keep pretend that my country is Russian all you want.

i don't care 8^)

>>34871985
>Ukraine backstabbed Russia and kept insisting on moving towards a hostile bloc, Russia responded.
Putin know full well what he can get out of Ukraine war. He is not the passive victim in this conflict
>>
>>34872060
>you can keep pretend that my country is Russian all you want.
>i don't care 8^)
and i have to add this

thank to the Ukraine war, the Ruble drop dramatically

importing Russian product is a fucking join

my country is doing pretty well with importing cheap Russian tank though 8^)

the Ukrainian and Russian in this thread can suck each other dick all they want 8^)
>>
>>34871985
>This is where the similarities end. Hitler agressively pursued a policy of incorporating neighbouring states, waiting for opportunities and fabricating claims to move against Austria, Czechoslovakia and Poland.
Are you seriously writing this with Crimea in mind? HAHAHAA
Please show me a graph of ruble compared to oil price when Putin was elected.
I could go on and on with the similarities that has been mentioned, but you are russian and it is wasted on you, just look at the rest of your post. Its like written with a script, that all russians have to follow on the internet.
>I have no illusions about Russia, I have family there and know just how bad things are when it comes to certain aspects of society. I don't particularly like Putin or the way he handled Ukraine.
Look, another russian telling us how we got it aaaaaall wrong again about Russia, oh and he also added the standard "i dont even like Putin etc", but in the end he will attack everyone who says something negative about Russia. You are one pathetic human being.
>Ukraine backstabbed Russia and kept insisting on moving towards a hostile bloc, Russia responded.
>Russia didndu nuffin, he good boy.
You really think this was an adequate response? Seriously? Shall we just add this to the list of similarities with pre WW2 nazi germany?
>painting Putin as Hitler v2 who is poised to conquer the world is beyond retarded.
My fault! I forgot i am speaking with a russian and that he will go for that sad exuse every time you dont specificly say that you dont mean that, even when you actually never said it. Germany and Russia are going through similar stages, nothing more, that doesnt make russians nazis. Why would it make that? That doesnt make Putin Hitler. Why would it make that? Crumpled former super powers can go through similar stuff, that is what i am saying. Also keep in mind were this probaly will end. Didnt was so nice the last time.
>>
>>34872060
>>34872115
>i am totaly not a russian
vatnik/10
>>
>>34872189
>buzzword/10
try harder faggot

i can smell that you are a Hillary supporter through the internet
>>
>>34872213
>>buzzword/10
>i can smell that you are a Hillary supporter through the internet
Ironic.
>>
>>34872173
>Please show me a graph of ruble compared to oil price when Putin was elected.
Not relevant to anything in my earlier post.

>>Russia didndu nuffin, he good boy.
>You really think this was an adequate response?
No, as I stated in my earlier post.

You sure like manufacturing strawmans and projecting your own imagined arguments into someone elses post.
You seem to be very angry about something, do you suffer from some sort of inferiority complex?

You as a person boil down to 'anyone not agreeing with me = russian', enjoy being an edgy quasi fascist/commie in a western guise, literally nothing different from the average FSB spook. Grow up.
>>
>>34872060
>Backstabbing the people who murdered hundreds of thousands of your people and oppressed you for 70 years.

Now I know your Russian.

No one else would be so happy to lick the boot that's kept them down!
>>
>>34872223
> That doesnt make Putin Hitler. Why would it make that?
what make Trump a racist warmongering. Libtard comparing everyone they don't like with Hitler
>>
>>34869590
Is Eastern Europe really sandy or something? I couldn't imagine digging a shell scrape in the ground in such a short period of time...
>>
File: tumblr_nvmttvoS8R1qdzr9to1_1280.jpg (96KB, 981x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvmttvoS8R1qdzr9to1_1280.jpg
96KB, 981x1200px
>>34872283
Libtard reading comprehension

i was quoting him and saying Putin got many benefit out of that war. Putin was not waiting passively. He repared to take Crimea long before Yanukovych run to Russia, you under educated fuck

I was disagree with what i quoted

do you even know what quote mark are for

now i can confirm that you are a retard
>>
>>34872293
it is just a propaganda made by a fail State

Poroshenko Ukraine is anti commie establishment

but they are priding a commie excitement in their propaganda video

how ironic
>>
File: 52927_original.jpg (574KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
52927_original.jpg
574KB, 1600x1200px
>>34869590
>making a propaganda video priding USSR made infantry spade

Russian dick is bad, but sucking on USSR dick is fine

kek
>>
>>34872283
>american education
There was no difference between a ukranian and a russian, the only difference was between the poles in the west and the russo-ukranians in the east.

>the people who murdered hundreds of thousands of your people
'The people' you talk about who thought up and implemented those policies were literally a group of german agents with jewish ancestry sent to destabilize Russia during ww1, and the main culprits of the later atrocities were georgian. The collateral famines and the worst of the gulag system was put to an end the moment russians came to power within the union.
Just saying since you seem to be very fixated on ethnicities.
>>
>>34872253
>Not relevant to anything in my earlier post.
You said the similarities end here, which is wrong, its point 5 in the list from before.
>No, as I stated in my earlier post.
So the response is not adequate, strange you dont support my claim on this regard, also you dismissed the claim of similarties again in this case, which is a direct support for Russia in this case.

>You sure like manufacturing strawmans and projecting your own imagined arguments into someone elses post.
>...
The only problem is, no matter how long i wait for some even remotely sane russian around here, they all seem to be absent, always, instead we got an never ending stream of idiots like you, always saying the same stuff over and over again. You really think this is normal? Ever other nation is capable of talking of its problem in some regards, but russian? Hell no. It is like you are one big denialic hivemind, that does everything to defend the motherland, no matter how justified it is. It is your sickness, you are a walking Barbra Streisand Effect. Can we hear from you when your countrymen start the next shitposting tornado? No, but dont you worry the second, we adress their shitty behaviour you will be there like a loyal dog, babbling about how you cant say this or that. Seriously, your country is in an downward spiral like germany before WW2 and you are to arrogant to see it. Yes, your arrogance! No, dont even think to start to blame everyone else like you always do, there is no one else to blame but you and people like you. You can now call false high moral ground, by declaring you are getting attacked for no reason, but that only stops, when we actually can see you start to be honest and act accordingly.
>>
>>34872446

Yep, almost a word for word copy of the introduction of Spetsnaz: The Inside Story of the Soviet Special Forces by Viktor Suvorov. A fine piece of cold war propaganda.
>>
>>34872494
Come sing with me the old russian song: Russia didndu nuffin, he good boi, everyone else is to blame, specially the jews, but we no nazis, we beat the nazis and we...errr... well that all good we ever done.
>>
File: 1393418479860.jpg (84KB, 850x572px) Image search: [Google]
1393418479860.jpg
84KB, 850x572px
>>34872571
>sucking Russian dick is bad but sucking USSR dick is pine

you and your ethic game is boring
>>
>>34872595
Did you even tried to make sense?
>>
>>34869511
The Urk shilling is strong today.
>>
>>34872571
>well that all good we ever done
don't forget that they also beat themselves at communism
>>
File: dailyonint.png (24KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
dailyonint.png
24KB, 500x650px
>>34872690
If 95% of all russian and prorussian posters werent so obvious obnoxious, they probaly would be more liked here. Their loss.
>>
>>34872637
>Come sing with me the old russian song: Russia didndu nuffin, he good boi, everyone else is to blame, specially the jews, but we no nazis, we beat the nazis and we...errr... well that all good we ever done.
Russian dick is bad
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzs_dYE6MjA
but making propaganda about USSR made infantry spade is fine
>>
File: GOPR0146[1].jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
GOPR0146[1].jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>34872739
you have 3 post to guess my nationality and ethic

you are an underage libtard so i don't think you can
>>
>>34872760
Neat bayonet frog; is that also Vietnamese made? Where can you get those? Did Vietnam ever manufacture its own AK bayonets?

(Just got started collecting AK bayonets; trying to hit all the various countries.)
>>
All that /k/urac ever does for the so called ukrainian struggle is shill, and shill and shill and shill.
I for one support the russians in this. What now?
What the fuck are you personally going to do about it?
Nothing, exactly nothing. None of you ever had the balls to take a gun and point at another human, let alone go and REALLY support a side in a war.
I did. It sucked balls and i barely had money to go home when i was dismissed, but i went and did something, just like the retard nicknamed texas did (he is legitimately retarded but knows a thing or 2 about rockets).
My uncle trained the entire AA division in Lugansk, the same one that made the Ukrainian airforce non existent in the war. With welded shit and satellite dishes, until the real thing came.
Who the fuck are you anyway?
The fucking, /k/urac, the WEAPONS board full of gun owners, the ones that hate commies, the ones that can safely put a picture of a gun they never used but fired millions of times, yet NEVER used.
You are children, or ever worse, adults that are retarded and will die alone without an action done in their life.
Greentext all you want, answer, reply with memes or well thought out answers, but i dont give a shit, i know that at least i did something in my life.
While you went for a piss in the forest and called it a stalker challenge.
No wonder niggers do the things they do to you
>>
>>34872760
Make me, retard. You really think you can impress anyone with your garbage talk?
>>
>>34872786
>is that also Vietnamese made?
the pouch is Russian make

it have a Vietnamese made but it is not MOLLE compatible

>Where can you get those?
https://grey-shop.ru/Special-Pouches/other-pouch/Sheath-pouch-molle

>Did Vietnam ever manufacture its own AK bayonets?

yes, just Google "Vietnam AKM Bayonet" if they have a start inside a circle, they are legit

but i never seen any of them in Vietnam though
>>
>>34872786
>>34872903

this is it with the Vietnamese made frog

it is just a canvas frog, with velcro to secure the bayonet
>>
>>34869684
Obvious airshit
>>
>>34869590
Wow, it sound like beginning of Spetsnaz by Victor Suvorov.
>>
>>34872545
>The only problem is, no matter how long i wait for some even remotely sane russian around here, they all seem to be absent, always, instead we got an never ending stream of idiots like you, always saying the same stuff over and over again. You really think this is normal? Ever other nation is capable of talking of its problem in some regards, but russian? Hell no. It is like you are one big denialic hivemind, that does everything to defend the motherland, no matter how justified it is. It is your sickness, you are a walking Barbra Streisand Effect. Can we hear from you when your countrymen start the next shitposting tornado? No, but dont you worry the second, we adress their shitty behaviour you will be there like a loyal dog, babbling about how you cant say this or that.
This
We could literally put that in the sticky by now. I swear to god, if you sat me down in front of a thread, erased everything nation related from every post, you could bet i still could identify the russian side just by this.
>>
>>34869794
>>34869592
>>34870056
Wow, vatniks have stepped-up their game!
>>
>>34873066
>>34873072
waste of dub

shame on you

and this is not leftpol, you can not just put anthing on the sticky
>>
>>34873066
Thats like a Turing test for russians.
>>
>>34873133
>waste of dub
I could say something about your dubs, but we dont actually care about those here, but how would you know, you are obviously not from here.
>>
Crimeariver
>>
>>34873193
Chornaya
>>
>>34869511
Azov is better than the actual military. Right Sector is probably pretty close. The Ukrainian army is pretty sad.
>>
>>34873047

Cuz it is, to be fair though his Ukrainian.
>>
>>34873228
funny how the Ukraine army was the one than done most of the work
>>
>>34873228
Right sector is dead
Hooligans arent good for an actual war, see arkans tigers for example.
Also the ukrainian army is the only reason russian rebels dont hold half of the country
>>
File: 1487959847623.jpg (246KB, 818x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1487959847623.jpg
246KB, 818x1284px
>>34870056
well meme'd my vatnik friend
>>
File: file.png (863KB, 992x548px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
863KB, 992x548px
>>34873165
>we
strop trying to fit in
>>34873269
Ukraine army was the only that push the rebel to Russia border tin July 2014. They was doing pretty well until Russian cross border in August 2014

Azov was just a of buch airshiters playing soldier at that time
>>
File: 1490126956042.jpg (138KB, 1275x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1490126956042.jpg
138KB, 1275x1113px
>>34870056
and another one
>>
>>34873322
>territory that is literally useless
the useless pieces of clay is where all of Ukraine navy and haft of their Airforce was located

inb4
> you are a russian vatnik
>>
>>34873323
>>we
>strop trying to fit in
Says the one talking about dubs on /k/. Let me guess you seen other newfags trying to look smug about those and now you think they have a meanig here. Kek. Their only meaning is to identify newfags like you. And btw, i am not the poster that is alone and gets attacked by others. That would be you.
>>
>>34873354
holy shit ball maymays are not 100% truth?
>>
>>34873323
>strop trying to fit in
The irony is blinding.
>>
>>34873354
>inb4
>> you are a russian vatnik
No, you are just a shiteater like the KGB liked to call their brainwashed forgein supporters.
>>
>>34873323
But in the end, russia, notthe rebels, got their way. They can invade for real and half of the army would go to them. NATO and EU are just wet dreams of ukraine. Same shit with georgia, but that was less fucking around, less 6D chess.
Changing a sphere of influence is impossible these days.
And no gay squad like azov can change that
>>
File: file.png (73KB, 1848x141px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
73KB, 1848x141px
>>34873368
>Says the one talking about dubs on /k/
/k/ always got the best trips
you are the new one 8^)

>>34873447
Azov are good media material, they also are good for Parade
>>
>>34873488
>is the only one cheering for dubs around here
>calls everyone a newfag
You are quite the entertainer, unintentionally.
>>
Russians already invaded ukraine, destroyed it, took crimea in half an hour and shot down a passenger plane deliberately, and got sanctioned for it.
What seems to be the butthurt?
>>
>>34873488
Creep back where you came from, shiteater.
>>
>>34872794
(you)
>>
>>34873488
>8^)
Go on, smiley, show us all the posts from other people who are with you on that one. Would you look at that, there are non. Who would have guessed.
Can we prepare ourselfs for the next denialistic evading response from you?
>>
>>34873538
nah, i am the only one having on topic conversation in this thread, you are the one derail the thread 8^)

>>34873530
Poroshenko fan boy butt hurt about his puppet status

they also mad because Yanukovych jail Timoshenko for forceing Ukraine to buy over priced Russian natural gas
>>
>>34873588
they literally rooting for a puppet and Ukraine version of Hillary Clinton
>>
>>34873588
>nah, i am the only one having on topic conversation in this thread, you are the one derail the thread 8^)
Shilling, shitposting and lying aint much a conversation, shiteater. But go on, Russia will sure repay you for what you are doing, any second now, any second now..
>>
>>34873623
>Russia will sure repay you for what you are doin
yeah, Russian repaid Timoshenko very well for what she accomplished

7 year in jail is not enough
>>
>>34873588
>no one supports what he says
>thinks he is the only one having an on topic conversation
What is wrong with you? Begging for yous because you can get any other attention?
>>
>>34873647
How is this response even supposed to make sense?
>>
>>34873647
Did you even read the post?
>>
>>34873649
He already got rekted for his incoherent rabblings in the other ukraine thread, so he tries his luck here. No idea what his real problem is tough, probaly mental illness like we could see with some other vivid prorussians like armaturd or whatever his name was.
>>
>>34873649
>>no one supports what he says
every one in Ukraine think Poroshenko is a Puppet
every Ukrainian blamed Timosheko for cahoot with Russian to rig the gas price
>>
>>34873660
>How is this response even supposed to make sense?
it make sense when you really support the Ukrainian
>>
>>34873693
I see he got exposed as a newfag there as well, cute how he thinks that the same denial will work better here. Not wasting my posts on his latest answer, how can you misinterpret a post so wrongly, when not intentionally?
>>
>>34873722
By now you can only assume they are paid shills or conditioned useful idiots, you cant explain it any other way by now, there are too many of those "newfags" magically appearing like on a pearl string in a fashioned manner, all following this or that pattern. It actually feels almost bot like, not saying they actually are bots.
>>
the Ukraine supporter in this thread don't even know Ukrainian

they don't know how bad Ukraine army are right now compare to Yanukovych

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpKpe-MH8Ps

they don't even know that the Trailer for the Ukrainian Movie about Donetsk Airport are out. Kiev most important propaganda movie and they missed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVFq1VIJlog

if you want to support the people, atleast speak their tongue
>>
>>34873757
It is like a god damn cylce:
>prorussian newfag appears
>wants to tell everyone how things are going on around here, while they are obviously not this way
>no one supports them in that
>doesnt matter to them, instead they start throwing insults and accusations around, one after another like they got them from a list
>after getting rekted too hard they disapear and the next idiot appears again not knowing a damn about the place, trying it with the same garbage again
>>
>>34873818
This
Literally going to save a link to that post, since we can bet the same exaxt thing will happen with the next. Dont get me even started how hard the vatnik now tries to get a response, if you would need an example of a shill post, you could easily use his latest. Since you are reading this too, vatnik, with shill i dont mean someone who gets paid to post, so spare us with the next automated response we can see from your kind, how would you know anyways? You are a newfag.
>>
>>34873880
The last part with the shill and the standard response from the newfag is something i also witnessed too many times by now. Same thing with the Putin is Hitler thing, you always have to make those additions or you will get the next answer like a copy paste. It is like they are all fucked up in the brain in the same way.
>>
I would murder children if russia gave the order
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.