[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian recruiters advised to select women over men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Get a load of this shit, I was keen and committed to getting into the ADF and they go ahead and pull this.

http://archive.is/FNelJ

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/australian-army-bans-male-recruits-to-get-female-numbers-up/news-story/69ee9dc1d4f8836e9cca7ca2e3e5680a?nk=cfee0b24089ac7176ff83e36f9c7a078-1502594163
>>
E Q U A L I T Y
>>
It's okay, they're only LARPing anyway.
>>
>>34869471
Wars are BS. I say that as a "gulf war" vet. They just lump us into categories.

Watching the Ozarks on Netflix. It's a show about money laundering. That's what modern war is, the bank funds both sides. There's not any actual war. The fighting doesn't matter.

So if we take a QT and say she's an Infantry warfighter it's to be political correctness. After all, she can "do anything man can" wink.

Who cares, y'all motherfuckers need to worry about getting us out of this dystopian nightmare.
>>
Considering Australia has pledged to help with Korea, this is basically equivalent to sticking pencils up your nose and smearing yourself with your own shit. The geopolitical analog of "Gee America, Id sure love to help with that Korea thing, but Ive just gone totally cuh-ray-zee layely, I'm absolutely unfit for service!". At least, the idea that this is a way to shirk obligations is what I tell myself.
>>
>>34869528
Blackadder is a good tv show.
>>
>>34869471
>Australian recruiters advised to select women over men

And that's how China conquers Australia.
>>
>>34869471
>Yes they can apply, but inly woment will get the job.

Probably just meeting quota, even if stupidly. Over here in Canada we need to take aboriginals over white men that apply for the same position, regardless of skill or fitness.

But still:
>Women in combat roles

Why.
>>
>>34869664
>Quota
>Banning male recruits
>Quota

I'm going to set up a race quota that will force our country to have 100% British people, and 0% Jews. Don't worry, it's just a quota.
>>
>>34869664
I mean the good news about that is that your natives just kinda wanna sit in there reservations.
>>
>>34869471
https://youtu.be/Wz_DNrKVrQ8?t=41s
>>
"So you wanna die for your country? Well sit the fuck down cis scum let some ladies have the chance"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.