[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Why didn't we colonize Japan with American gun laws?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0317.jpg (66KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0317.jpg
66KB, 768x1024px
Why didn't we colonize Japan with American gun laws?
>>
>>34868449
>Why didn't we colonize Japan with American gun laws?

Because you DISarm your enemy, numbnuts.
>>
>>34868449
Because we wanted them impotent you mongoloid. How does this even need to be said?
>>
>>34868449
If you win a war and beat an enemy, you want to keep him small.

The real question is: Why was Japan allowed to keep his emperor but Nazis are getting hunted down to this very day.
>>
>>34868449
Jesus Christ OP... It's people like you who make me weep for the future
>>
the real question is why, havent the japanese detonated a WMD in an american city by now?

eye for an eye tooth for a tooth is the best policy after all.
>>
>>34868469
Certain Nazis are being tried for war crimes, not for fighting in a war. There are accounts of the crimes committed.
>>
>>34868449
That's a small girl.
>>
>>34868483
The only crime in war is failing to kill your enemy long enough for him to trial you for war crimes
>>
>>34868469
Well the only people who really hunt Nazis are the Israelis.

If China had its way, they'd probably do the same thing against the Japanese, but they can't.
>>
I want to colonize Japan with my dick
>>
>>34868449
Have you ever seen Japan? It's full of gooks.
>>
>>34868449
Because Hawaii ended up so well...
>gun laws worse than California
>>
>>34868497
We're all impressed by how edgy you are anon

>>34868501
>Well the only people who really hunt Nazis are the Israelis.
Incorrect
>If China had its way, they'd probably do the same thing against the Japanese
Historically it's the other way around.
>>
>>34868469
>The real question is: Why was Japan allowed to keep his emperor but Nazis are getting hunted down to this very day.

Emperor agreed in reconstruction in which began the Showa Era and MacArthur was a cuck when it was Nimitz that ruled the Pacific but did not oversee Japan.
>>
>>34868522
We're all impressed. We have a white Knight from Reddit.

Not even him but that wasn't even edgy. Jesus Christ. Go marry my ex wife, we need a cuck like you. We'll hook you up with an awesome she'd in the back, it gets wifi.
>>
>>34868529
>free wifi
I think we all know who comes out ahead here.
>>
>>34868529
>ex wife
Wait, ur the one getting cucked
>>
>>34868542
It's all yours. Bby.
>>34868552
Some bitch I never have to see again. Literally the same as an ex gf. Did you try to insult me virgin? Ya failed.
>>
>>34868522
>Incorrect
I should clarify, the effort has been largely led by Israel and other Jewish people, though not exclusively of course.

>Historically it's the other way around.
What? I didn't mean China would commit an anti-Japanese genocide, you dumbass. I meant they'd have held a bunch of trials against Japanese war criminals if they had complete dominion over Japan, and would hunt those that escaped.
>>
>>34868566
No, you're literally getting cucked. If she hasn't remarried I'm assuming that you're paying alimony and she's kept the diamond you gave her as well as a number of other things you've given her and are probably still paying for...

...while she's now fucking other dudes. Fucking kek. You're getting cucked, but you wont admit to any of it.
>>
>>34868469
Japanese culture was far more top-down. We made the Emperor declare he wasn't divine and everyone else fell in line. He was useful in pacification and occupation.

>>34868482
Because when they were made to admit they were wrong, they meant it.
>>
>>34868473
Shall
>>
>>34868579
BE
>>
>>34868570
No we're divorced and I don't pay her a dime. It's over.

>She's getting fucked by other dudes

Why would I care? You're showing your virginity. Lmao you think I don't fuck other chicks? You need to unpathetic yourself.
>>
>>34868482
America literally made Japan great again.
>>
File: 1501696915776.gif (3MB, 377x372px)
1501696915776.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>34868591
>I don't pay her a dime
Whatever you say
>>
>>34868592

No it was Japanese people that made japan great

if america had it their way they'd keep japan as butt fucked as mexico is.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.