[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ approved gaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: batt2.jpg (417KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
batt2.jpg
417KB, 1024x768px
sup keks. am bored. yall are bored. we're on a message board. who wants to play some bf2?

days and times we'll organize
>>
File: escape from tarkov.jpg (1MB, 2000x1124px) Image search: [Google]
escape from tarkov.jpg
1MB, 2000x1124px
Anyone playing this? Having a hard time making dosh from loot when most of the time I just rip from aimbot scavs.
>>
File: FEAR.webm (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
FEAR.webm
3MB, 500x282px
>>
But bf2 is dead. How bout sum PR instaed
>>
>>34867588
>Sup keks

How fucking new are you? Jesus Christ boy, lurk moar.
>>
File: tim-douglas-8-key.jpg (198KB, 1920x936px) Image search: [Google]
tim-douglas-8-key.jpg
198KB, 1920x936px
>tfw no squad news almost for a month
reee where's my ZSU23 to kill fucking strykers
>>
>>34868001
I don't play it as much as I should Its not that I don't like the "pvp" but its real boring alone
>>
Are there anymore /k/ approved RTS games? I've been playing Men of War Assault Sqaud 2 w/ robz realism. Pretty noice if you ask me.
>>
>>34868094
Syrian Warfare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ZlKikRp1g
>>
>>34868094
Not sure if 7.62 counts but your *really* looking for something and you can deal with something buggy there is that.
>>
1942 is pretty active
>>
File: 20170814224700_1.jpg (673KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170814224700_1.jpg
673KB, 1920x1080px
ArmA 3
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>34868094
Wargame has always been good, as well as Steel Division. Really anything by Eugen aside from Act of Aggression.

If you already got the vanilla game, the Spearhead mod for Company of Heroes 2 bring it back to almost on par with the original CoH.

World in Conflict is a classic, with a solid expansion. As a bonus it has some of the best cutscenes and ads ever put out for any video game (pic related)

End War is a good fix if you've got a Tom Clancy boner.

Supreme Commander is fun for massive scale sci-fi battles with hundreds of units on land, air and sea all at once, also with a great expansion (sequel is pretty trash as an RTS though)
>>
>>34868136
>If you already got the vanilla game, the Spearhead mod for Company of Heroes 2 bring it back to almost on par with the original CoH.
Why even bother playing CoH2 over CoH in the first place if it's that bad?
>>
>>34868145
CoH 1 is actually a very good game; far from historically perfect but outstanding from a design point of view. The sequel was pretty typical in that sense; not bad but not nearly as good. At the same time, the Europe At War mod turned CoH 1 into a much larger game with more diverse units. A while after CoH 2's release, Spearhead came along to do the same. Depending on who you ask, CoH 2 with Spearhead may be considered the best entry in the franchise thus far.

All that being said, you'd have a hard time convincing anyone to buy CoH 2 just for that mod, especially when Europe at War is free if you have CoH 1.
>>
>>34867588
I've been enjoying foxhole recently
>>
>>34868127
How good are the ww2 mods for this game? Are they actually popular? I was gonna buy this but modern combat is nowhere near as interesting as ww2 combat
>>
>>34868001
Just learn where the scavs are, and be careful around those areas. Sometimes you get lucky and someone has taken care of them for you (happens a lot on the woods exit of shoreline). And when you play your scav games, just grab what you can and gtfo asap. You don't get any of the xp from scav games.
>>
Foxhole
>>
>>34868136

>Steel Division
>suggesting the game that flopped harder than AoA

No.
>>
File: far_cry_2_pc.jpg (133KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
far_cry_2_pc.jpg
133KB, 1000x625px
>>34867588
Far Cry 2
>>
RO2 Vietnam
Squad
Warhammer 40k Eternal crusade

Everything else is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>34868201
IFA3 is decent but FOW is a lot better in terms of assets. Plus WW2 modding for Arma 3 is a really big thing there are multiple projects
>>
>>34868941
This, fuckton of fun, possibly the best mercenary simulator out there
>>
Battlefield 1943 and CoD: BO1 on PS3 is what I play most
>>
Rising storm 2?
>>
>>34868201
just get Day of Infamy if you want a ww2 shooter
>>
>>34867588
>we're on a message board
Be gone and stay gone fucking newfag
>>
>>34868001
Play scav mode. I kept getting killed as PMC. Scavs start with some gear/guns and plenty of ammo. More often than not you'll run across a few dead scavs and some dead PMCs with good loot, then once you load up on shit sprint to extraction.

Another good tip is once you do that, take any guns you have apart. Sell whatever Skier will take to Skier, then the rest to Prapor. You can make a decent profit doing this. Just hope you don't run into any Scav or PMC players because you'll just get your shit pushed in. From there just level traders if you're looking for more guns. I think Prapor level 3 will start selling AK74Ms
>>
Bourbon is a massive tranny loving pedophile. Fuck you, faggot. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself, you noguns fuck
>>
>>34868941
IMHO Far Cry 4 can be pretty good too if you install the proper mods. There are some available on Nexusmods and the best ones basically unlocks all attachments for all weapons and corrects the ballistics on them to make the game as realistic as it can be.
>>
>>34868094
Star wars: empire at war
>>
>>34868941
I wish they would remake this though. The only bad things were the boring mission repetitions and the fact that literally everyone in the world was hostile outside of the tiny safe zone... no friendly civilians. I was also much harder to be stealthy. It's like the ai can smell you. I loved this storyline but i think fc3 was the best.
>>
>>34875338
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>34876180
And the weapon models were often hilariously inaccurate.
>>
>>34876206
thanks for having my back m8
>>
Just bought BF3 this morning, installing it overnight tonight.
>>
>>34875922
I loved far cry 2 and 3, but the retarded guns in 4 made it impossible to play. There are some that are so broken the game might as well autocomplete once you unlock them vanilla.
Good game, but without major overhauls it's unplayably easy, even on the hardest difficulty and you're purposely using the shittier weapons.
>>
>>34876559
You've made a huge mistake, that game is dead as fuck. Sad too because it somehow manages to be the most fun battlefield game out of everything released post-BC2.
>>
>>34875608
"Some call them children, I call them bitches!"
>>
>>34868032
There is a revive project so its still alive. Plus its free. just google Revivebf2 and you'll find it.
>>
File: dayz.jpg (535KB, 1916x1121px) Image search: [Google]
dayz.jpg
535KB, 1916x1121px
DayZ. It's getting better I swear!

I'm really enjoying it and the next update, 0.63, will bring some massive improvements.
>>
>>34878049
I only like bf for hardcore mode. Bf3 and bf4 were good but they obviously fucked up bf1 hardcore. I tried reinstalling 4 to play it but theres only like 1 or 2 servers ever full enough to play.
>>
>>34878168
DayZ. It's getting better I swear!
I'm really enjoying it and the next update, 0.XX, will bring some massive improvements.
>>
>>34878168
jesus fucking christ theyre only on version .63? Millions of dollars and like four years and they still have nothing to show for it
>>
File: Gaijin.png (550KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
Gaijin.png
550KB, 610x406px
If you're into pain look no further.
>>
>>34878049

Dont listen to him. European BF3 is alive and kicking. Ive been playing it for 7 years since its beginning. Tournaments are dead but thet were cancer anyway. Plenty of pub fun is still there. Bf4 is shit but alive as well.
>>
>>34868106
Great game but wish it offered an opposing campaign also. Like as the rebels or even ISIL just for funsies.
>>
R6S
>>
>S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>Verdun
>Rising Storm/Red Orchestra series
>Day of Infamy
>Fallout NV
>Arma series

Personal favorites but not k/ approved:
>Battlefield 1 (fuck off, it's fun)
>Halo 1-Reach, Reach and 2 being my favorites
>Kerbal Space Program
>Dark/Demon Souls
>Call of Duty: World at War
>>
>>34867588

I've gotten into playing BF2 against since it's revival.

Super satisfying gunplay, and dat WAKE map.
>>
>>34868094

OpenRA which is the old command and conquer games plus Dune 2K. PLus, it's FREE
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.