[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the LAPD and CHP replace most of their patrol cars with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 9

File: 14788090821_5cd22c1409_b[1].jpg (321KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
14788090821_5cd22c1409_b[1].jpg
321KB, 1024x678px
Why did the LAPD and CHP replace most of their patrol cars with these SUV's?
>>
they need bigger cars to haul around fat amerisharts
>>
>>34867402
Carries more shit and crown vics for their size were gas guzzlers
>>
>>34867411

>thinking an explorer is more roomy than a crown vic

eurocuck detected
>>
>>34867402
Federal rollover standards change
Crown Vic's don't meet them
Ford stops making them
Cabs and cop cars hit mileage
Phased out
>>
>>34867402
Because in between cities, California is one giant redwood forest? Because the crown Vic's were great but their ground clearance was kind of ass with all the added weight? Because muh displacement. Because turbocharged v8 hem is are fucking hilarious.
>>
>>34867402
They don't wanna do pursuits anymore. They not about that life.
>>
File: IMG_6512[1].jpg (1MB, 3264x1450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6512[1].jpg
1MB, 3264x1450px
>>34867402
Land and sand capability
>>
For visual identification of cell phone use. They need to sit higher up to actually see it.

The CHP is in the business of writing tickets.
>>
>>34867415

This and better resale value when they get to the end of service life
>>
>>34867402
these also have armored doors now
>>
>>34867473
This

Their off road capabilities are highly superior
>>
>>34867431
>turbocharged v8 hem

What?
>>
>>34867736
V8 hemi. Autocorrect is a mother fucker.
>>
>>34867417
They quit making CVs retard.
>>
>>34867755
Who is a turbo v8 hemi? Are they issuing turboed hellcats now?

The hottest Ford pursuit you can buy is a 3.5 v6 Ecoboost twin turbo...
>>
>>34867402
They recently did the same thing southwest of Milwaukee, I haven't really payed attention to anywhere else but they have those. Still weird as fuck to see them but >>34867425 makes sense if it's an entire change throughout the country
>>
>>34867402
>more storage space and easier access in the trunk
>more comfortable to drive around in all day
>better visibility
>easier to identify in traffic
>can mount kerbs and go off-road
>better fuel efficiency
>easier to load suspects into
>high speed pursuits becoming less common in favor of helicopters and radios.
>>
File: IMG_20170815_062552.jpg (159KB, 960x766px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_062552.jpg
159KB, 960x766px
>>34867402
Because the chargers chase and the explorers pick up the bad guys after
>>
File: armedandfamous01-thumb[1].jpg (25KB, 230x115px) Image search: [Google]
armedandfamous01-thumb[1].jpg
25KB, 230x115px
I'm reminded of the shitty TV show that was filmed in my shitty hometown. After the fact the police were given outfitted Hummers.

A town so small the taxis have a flat pay for anywhere.
>>
>>34867697
> Ford Explorer
> off-road
Well, I guess in comparison to a Crown Vic or Impala.
>>
>>34867431
>Because in between cities, California is one giant redwood forest? Because the crown Vic's were great but their ground clearance was kind of ass with all the added weight?
Not only is California not a 'giant redwood forest' but these police SUVs have lowered drivetrains to improve handling so they do not have much improved ground clearance, if at all.
>>
>>34867697
Did they fix the rolling problem the older Explorers have? You're disallowed from renting a hitch trailer/Uhaul when driving one because of it.
>>
>>34868561
this
>>
>>34868612
>Did they fix the rolling problem the older Explorers have?
>Did they fix this problem (that wasn't even a design fault) from 20 years ago after 2 complete redesigns of the vehicle.
HMMMM...
>>
>>34868628
That's like saying sports cars couldn't possibly be relatively fragile anymore because enough time has passed. It's a valid question.
>>
>>34868634
No it isn't. You're implying that the early 90s Explorer shares even a single bolt with one from 20 years later. That is now how cars work.
>>
>>34868639
>now
Not, rather.
Cars get completely redesigned every 3 to 5 years.
>>
>>34867755
>ford hemi
(Unless you're talking about the shape of the heads and bore size) but they still don't use that.
>turbo v8
Let's try not to talk about things we don't know shit about.
>>
>>34868639
Agreed but that statement is pretty flawed. You would be surprised how many cars still use older engines from 10 to 20 years ago. Just more modern injectors, intake, fuel/air mixture control, etc.
>>
>>34868295
Dude even my rinky dinky Menomonee Falls got the SUVs. Big monstrous black and grey SUVs like we're some sort of high speed low drag crime area.
>>
>>34868224
The police chief in my shitty little town drives a hellcat, though the town is so shitty and small he's also my brother in law so I've never been pulled over by it
>>
File: 1445196096146.jpg (157KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445196096146.jpg
157KB, 480x640px
>>34867402
Off road is kind a big deal in california. Being a punk ass kid in the early 2000s if you didn't do something really bad you could just take your dirtbike up the side of a fucking mountain and watch the cops flip their lights off and wonder off in search of easier prey.
>>
>>34868634
>That's like saying sports cars couldn't possibly be relatively fragile anymore because enough time has passed.
No, it isn't.
>It's a valid question.
It's a bit like asking if your 1936 Cadillac still has that problem where it starts in reverse and breaks your arm with the crank.
>>
>>34868727
Sounds like waste fraud and abuse to me. Turn his ass in to the feds who I am sure subsidize that shithole department.
>>
>>34868612
Yeah they fixed that problem they had in the 90s, suvs as a whole are a lot better than they were when they were first new and dangerous.

Modern traction control, awd, and a lowered suspension on the ppv version of the explorer actually makes it an aggressive car, confirmed from experience.
>>
>>34868762
With the ground clearance, or lack thereof, on that SUV you probably still could.
>>
>>34868892
this
just because it's called an SUV doesn't mean it actually has any offroad enhancements beyond 4WD
street tires, normal suspension, lowered drive train, no winch, often times no brush guard
may as well try to take your Honda Odyssey offroad
>>
>>34868947
Their suspension is heavier duty, have a skid plate, awd, they're not the worst at going through fields and parks but they're not climbing a mountain any time soon.

Also police rated tires are heavier duty than you'd think.
>>
>>34867402
More mass
>>
>>34868947
Yeah Suburban Ussault Vehicles are just that.
>>
>>34868598
>Well, I guess in comparison to a Crown Vic or Impala.

Exactly. They don't need rock crawlers but it helps to have a vehicle that can make it down a dirt road.
>>
>>34868892
No, now they'll just shoot at you claiming you had a gun.
>>
Because the crown vic is ass
>>
>>34869235
you take that back, unless by "ass" you mean "discontinued"
>>
>>34867402

Auburn Hills Michigan was first to go Magnum/Challenger/Charger.

Something about the Chrysler tech center...blah blah blah

The NEXT super cereal patrol car will be a dodge journey with a turbocharged 3.6 pentastar

t. tech center faggot

Lower center of gravity, srt styled suspension, bat out of hell, 4 door. So yeah, journey it is.
>>
>>34868561

> Buying a FORD pursuit vehicle. oMFG-LMFAO
>>
>>34867402
Becausr ford gave money to someones campaign in exchamge for free advertising amd a juicy contract.
>>
>>34867431
It's more deserts/hills than anything, only foresty in the north.
>>
General Motors
Has more strength than all manufacturers combined.

FORD, FCA, BMW, and Merc, have zero.... zero, understanding of the power of General motors

Powertrain, is without parallel,
i hope that the other manufacturers will be scared... because. only BMW 1.5L was something that could be matched to what GM has given the world
>>
>>34868317
/thread
>>
>>34867402
So they can guzzle gas to justify an ever-increasing budget? By 2020 they'll have switched to gas-engined APCs that get less than a mile to the gallon and are armed with 40mm grenade launchers and laser area denial weapons, while the commoners in Cali will have all guns legally banned except for bolt-actions with lead-free ammo limited to a safe in their house.
>>
>>34867402
All over Minnesota I see SUVs driven by cops. I haven't seen an actual crown vic police car in a very long time.
>>
>>34867417
CV - Passenger - 111.4ft3 Cargo - 20.6ft3
Exploder - Passenger - 119.0ft3 Cargo - 48.1ft3

retard detected
>>
Changing times. No one actually gets away trying to run, so speed is an easy tradeoff. Also, not to be cynical, but my wife is in the purchasing department for the local Sheriff's Office in my (non-CA) state, and the single reason for transfer to SUV was for "tactical reasons." I shit you not, meeting with all the brass and the idea was they don't cost much more and you can have a higher cargo capacity plus better tow ratio and the public perception is "more military, less Barney Fife." Every SUV currently on the force has a big rack for AR-15, shotgun, body armor, and riot gear too, and that's the plan for the new SUV's. Every vehicle a mobile armory.

FYI, when citizens make any decision on the basis of it being "tactical" or "preparedness for emergency scenario," the same SO that approved this is quick to define them as wacko/prepper/sovereign citizen types. And they treat the mere possession of a legal firearm as if the citizen is a suspected terrorist. The local Sheriff was quoted in the paper as saying that people should keep their guns at home and only transport them locked in the trunk.

I'm still wondering why they don't all drive a Nissan Leaf or Prius to save tax dollars and the environment. They obviously don't need the high speed chase function anymore. It's all about law enforcement wanting to be perceived as paramilitary, to instill respect and maybe a little righteous fear.

I can't be the only one that feels trapped between an increasingly militarized bunch of statist cops and an increasingly crazy bunch of commie/BLM/Antifa people. At this point, I kind of just wish they'd pick each other off and leave the average folks the hell out of their war games.
>>
>>34867674
Good to know
>>
>>34870023
i image itll come to a head before it dies off.
big SUV`s certainly give a more imposing perception
>>
>>34870023
It'll all even out, in 15 years no young people are going to want to be cops because of all the bad press associated with dumbfuck Judge Dredd wannabes killing "real big" 13 year olds for playing Krips & Bluds in the park with toy guns, and they'll have to reimage the force to recruit enough dudes to replace the retirees.

Either that or things like the Dallas Shooting will become more common place until they learn the price of treating the populous like an enemy insurgency.
>>
>>34869041
I've worked on police model Explorers quite a bit. They have no skid plates. Ride height is standard. Heavy duty shocks, sure, but that doesn't mean much. Ground clearance and tires are what you need to go off road. Explorers police vehicles have neither. Like the other guy said you might as well take a mini van off roading.

They'll do a bit better in the snow or low traction, but the new Explorer police vehicle is not capable of handling much more than an unimproved road.

Our Sheriff dept has F250s lifted on mud tires, with winches on both ends, huge brush guards. They use them in the remote wilderness areas. Then for the shit that's really out there they have side by sides, air boats, regular boats, ATVs.
>>
>>34870143

oh my sweet summer child
>>
>>34867415
Because unlike a crown vic they can actually get pace with criminals and a suv handles corners better than a crown vic.
>>
File: IMG_20170712_065144.jpg (100KB, 817x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170712_065144.jpg
100KB, 817x818px
>>34870143
This is retarded b8
>>
>>34868589

>his town has a taxi service

Well look at you Mr city slicker
>>
>>34867402
A fully kitted out Charger Police and Taurus Interceptor exceed the GVWR by anywhere between 250 and 500 pounds. Essentially, the cruisers need to be pursuit rated with all the garbage that these guys haul around without putting excess strain on the chassis and the powertrain. These things need to last a good couple of years running nearly 24/7 without breaking down all the time.

CHP is now going back to the Charger as they beefed up the chassis and suspension to accommodate the heavier payload and pursuit requirements. They are also significantly cheaper as I believe a fully kitted out Explorer Interceptor runs 40K+ whereas the Charger runs 30K plus. LAPD sticking with explorers, they're getting the MCR's as of now.
>>
>>34869238
The only reason they switched to them is because Chevy stopped making the caprice for a bit
>>
>>34870143

I also see police recruiting falling off a cliff. But I don't see them trying a retutn to normalcy. I see syd from children of men, a middle aged man in basically an apc, automation and surveillance assisted dispatchers attempting to fill in the gaps from inadequate manpower. Most petty crimes will just be prosecuted like running a easy pass toll booth, your photo will be taken run against a database, and a fine or 90 IQ discount judge dredd will be dispatched to your last known address.
>>
>>34870143
Kids are attracted to the edgy militarized police.
If anything, it'll increase recruitment. No teen wants to join a bunch of goody two shoes civil servants who occasionally need to carry guns, they want to be all badass special forces doorkickers who operate harder than SEAL Team 6.
>>
>>34870484
And then they'll get rejected unless they were 11Bs before they apply to the police academy.
>>
>>34868762
To be fair, a lot of cops also don't bother chasing bikes because it's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>34870210
Their ride height is a little lower, I only drive one five out of seven days.

They do that so they can turn harder. They're just high enough to pop over curbs and stuff. They're not designed for off road, I don't know why it's even up for argument.

Look at all the beach and country pd, they almost completely use pickups and more extreme suvs, like jeeps
>>
>>34870464
There's been no shortage of candidates, hating police is a fad, it comes and goes like the tide, El Niño, or global warming
>>
>>34870023
>They obviously don't need the high speed chase function anymore. It's all about law enforcement wanting to be perceived as paramilitary, to instill respect and maybe a little righteous fear.
MS-13, the cartels, and some domestic gangs are running around with ARs and AKs of their own. Barney Fife doesn't cut it except in homogeneous white communities.
>>
File: Barneymodel.jpg (13KB, 150x381px) Image search: [Google]
Barneymodel.jpg
13KB, 150x381px
>>34870700
>Barney
i thought it was a HL reference at first.. get off the internet gramps jk
>>
>>34867402
Do they have a greater resale value than a crown Vic?
>>
>>34873010
If any departments are barely getting rid of their crown vics then yeah, because those crown vics will be rode hard and put away wet.
>>
>>34869559
they count the high ass head room in the explorer being roomy. its not.
>>
>>34870700
>MS-13, the cartels, and some domestic gangs are running around with ARs and AKs of their own.
And that's when you bring in the militias.
>>
My local cops are phasing in explorers too. With the CV gone, I think they found the similar replacements to be unworkable. Those dodge monstrosities were not really well suited for patrol work. I think the reality is high speed cars were not that useful. We have ugly winters here and If I had to drive around a cop car all day i would find awd and a touch of clearance way more useful than interceptor speed that was never needed.

As a matter of fact, I drove a CV for years, and while I dearly miss the driving experience of a big comfy sedan (that was also of nearly perfect design) I can't even understand how I did all those winters with rear wheel drive.
>>
>>34869559
>he doesn't include the height/width/length of the cargo.
>>
>>34876034
there are some older cops that go to my local gunshop, who cry and moan about the end of the 1990's style caprices. one of them called that car Gods Cruiser.

oddly enough they all were pretty ambivelent on the new caprice that was the rebadged holden that is supposed to be a pretty decent car.
>>
>>34868215
He never said they didn't stop making CVs, stop accusing people of shit because you know your insult looks stupid.
>>
File: 32668716106_7213470e5c_b.jpg (307KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
32668716106_7213470e5c_b.jpg
307KB, 1024x768px
>>34867402
okay, might be opening myself up to doxx here but I don't mind really

I drive one of these nearly every day at my work, am I cop? No. I'm a security guard at Microsoft, we drive the exact ones, police interceptors with the 3.5L twin turbo, badging and all.

these things haul fucking ass and are great cars that take all kinds of abuse. I'm actually thinking of leasing a Explorer sport (same engine as the P.I.)
>>
NYPD is also moving to all Explorers on patrol.
The old Impalas are discontinued, the Crown Vics are discontinued, Nissan Altimas weren't fit for duty (kept cracking oil pans open on potholes and curbs), and the new Taurus is almost the same price as the Explorer and less reliable.
K9 still gets Tahoes, and Highway still probably gets whatever they want.
>>
>>34877081
Officer Caldwell?
>>
>>34877081
Be prepared to drop money. The engine is the same, the turbo is not.
>>
>>34877145
In Oregon we have mostly Explorers for town patrol, some cities still have impalas, like Portland, some sherrifs may have an impala. Dodge chargers are standard for state troopers and supervisors in towns. Same with tahoes. For off road they use a mix of dodge and fords
>>
>>34869429

so why did they have to resort to using daewoo tech and needing handouts?
>>
Massachusetts still has a significant amount of Crown Vics in service.
>>
>>34867435
^ this
california law enforcement has been instructed not to do any more pursuits. They get sued and pay millions.
Their prisons are full of murderous mexican gophers.
So they got vehicles that are comfortable for cruising to the doughnut shop.
>>
>>34867608
>The CHP is in the business of writing tickets.
No they are not.
When was the last time you saw someone pulled over on the freeway?
>>
>>34867431
>Because turbocharged v8 hemorrhoid.
>>
>>34867402
because you cant fit the shotgun in the front seat of a modern car
>>
>>34868317
>radios.
been around since the 1930s.
yer a genius.
>>
>>34878503
>every single time I've ever been on the freeway.
>>
"Pursuit" capabilities aren't as important as the vehicle's cargo space. We're given tons of shit to deal with various emergency scenarios, and CVs don't necessarily have the room for it. There's also transporting large amounts/items of evidence to consider.

CV is great for getting places fast, but the EXP isn't that far behind. You can only go so fast without driving like an absolute madman to get where you need to go, and getting anywhere safely is more important than getting there fast as a cop. MV pursuits were never worth it. Someone wants to run from the cops in a car, they will often crash if pursued. Short of an active shooter, terrorist, or other serious or extreme situation, a pursuit is strategically weaker than putting someone out wanted and grabbing them when they least expect it and have less of the will or capability to resist.

Source: Me, a cop
>>
>>34870464
>I also see police recruiting falling off a cliff.
you are more retarded than hillbag.
go read up on the Stanford Prison Experiment.
people lust to be in power.
you think some artificial narrative actually shapes minds? outside of full blown autists, nobody buys the shit they see and hear on TV.
>>
>>34878580
>outside of full blown autists, nobody buys the shit they see and hear on TV.
take that shit elsewhere bro, people are fucking retarded and gobble down lies like turkeys gobbling down a hunk of snot. have you any actual social interaction with people lately? the amount of insane shit they take at face value is astonishing. look at antigunners and the WE WUZ KAINGZ bunch.
>>
>>34878580
Yeah, thats why the fakenews phenomenom only affects a handful of autists!!
kys retard
>>
>>34867411

>They need bigger cars because black and hispanic populations are increasing

ftfy
>>
>>34876034
because it's really not that fucking hard to drive RWD in the winter

people make out like it's a big deal, but it isn't, even in places that don't plow or salt as much as they should
you just reduce speed and acceleration and take your corners slower
if it's really bad, throw a couple sandbags in the trunk/bed

I drove a Chevy S10 for several winters with RWD and no traction control and spotty ABS perfectly fine because I'm not an easily distracted retard and can actually concentrate on driving
>>
>>34869326

SoCal fags FUCK OFF

STATE OF JEFFERSON SOON
>>
>>34878580
>Stanford Prison Experiment
unblinded study where the proctor of the experiment was also an active participant and hand chose participants

gee, a group of non-random, white and male only, 20 something psych students acted one way when they were egged on to do so by their classmate (who they all knew beforehand), this must be applicable to the general population

that test is devoid of any scientific merit, in addition to being very ethically questionable
>>
>>34878894
You should never salt. Buy winter tires, retards.
>>
>>34878922
yeah, but the people in charge of whether or not to salt are retards who salt
and most people don't want to drop $500+ on a second set of tires when all weather tires are passable for most people most of the time

salt is shit, ruins roads faster, pollutes the fuck out of everything, fucks up automobile paint
sand is better by my understanding, but requires planning and placing it before it's needed and not after

>>34878917
oh, also the sample size was tiny, so that further throws the results into question
and the study has never been repeated and cannot be accurately reproduced
>>
>>34878936
>>34878917
Also, researchers from Western Kentucky University argued that selection bias may have played a role in the results. The researchers recruited students for a study using an advertisement similar to the one used in the Stanford Prison Experiment, with some ads saying "a psychological study" (the control group), and some with the words "prison life" as originally worded in Dr. Zimbardo's Stanford Prison Experiment. It was found that students who responded to the classified advertisement for the "prison study" were higher in traits such as social dominance, aggression, authoritarianism, etc. and were lower in traits related to empathy and altruism when statistically compared to the control group participants.[23]

-Wikipedia
study is full of garbage
>>
>>34878936
>and most people don't want to drop $500+ on a second set of tires
Too bad. No one's fault you bought a car you can't afford to maintain. Unless you live in some area where it doesn't snow or get below 40F but a few days a year, you better have some damn winter tires.
>>
>>34869238
They are ass compared to the new Taurus models.
>>
>>34869269
>doesn't know the new Taurus cruisers models have AWD and 300hp
>>
>>34879028
woah woah woah, I have winter tires (or rather will purchase some and have in the past)
I was explaining why they salt, because everybody just drives on bald all weather tires all the time
>>
>>34879062
Thought only the SHO models have that stuff? Unless for decided to get cops the SHO drive train with the cloth poorfag interior.
>>
>>34878580
There are still people who think the Stanford Prison Experiment is a valid citation?
>>
>>34879273
redditards gobble thay kind of shit up
>>
>>34873652
Except the government treats literally every militia made up of 5 guys with long rifles in a gun club as a larger threat than the cartels.

A couple of overweight guys with a chip on their shoulder is a bigger threat to the government than some Mexicans peddling all kinds of drugs to the citizenry to dull their senses.
>>
>>34879419
no it fucking doesn't you hyperbolic moron
>>
It has nothing to do with the specs of the vehicle. If it's black-and-white the federal government matches dollar for dollar to the agency that's buying them so they basically get two cars for the price of one
>>
And the second consideration is cost of maintenance And parts availability
>>
last rides with full frames, many dept.s require them for durability and believed lower operating cost in the long run. Austin just pulled all (200+) of the suv's off duty for CO2 in cab, three officers had elevated levels in blood so everyone is driving unmarked for a while and doubling up on patrols.
>>
File: UTILITY_PAGE_GRAPHIC_1_.png (111KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
UTILITY_PAGE_GRAPHIC_1_.png
111KB, 900x563px
>>34873185
it is
>>
>>34867402

- more space for gear (SWAT armor, riot armor, ARs, drones)
- more space for criminals (four abreast instead of two)
- bigger car means more ramming ability

As a result of better surveillance technologies being adopted from the military (drones etc) the CHP don't need fast interceptors anymore since they can more effectively communicate.
>>
>>34879247
The SHO is a commercial package, not a police package.
>>
>>34879651
the numbers there say the crown vic was roomier
>>
>>34880265
Only differnce between SHO vs others packages though is the ecoboost and AWD and the higher end interior bullshit.

Thats what i meant, because awd and ecoboost is basically SHO.
>>
>>34867402
where in america do you live where at least 1/3rd of cops you see are not in an SUV?

even low budget bumblefuck nowhere cops know that they need at least a couple proper 4x4s
>>
>>34867402
Where I live, they've been implementing them more so that they can see down into cars to bust people using their phones
>>
>>34876172
it's heavy, rear wheel drive, and has an abundance of safety features, the ecoboost taurus is faster by a long shot.
>>
>>34867402
Spd did the same thing almost killed me driving across a wooden footbridge playing with their new toys.
>>
>>34881263
I dont think it was really much besides they were expecting the Grand National GNX of legend, but got a 307 Monte Carlo.
>>
>>34868726
You shoot at Fletcher in Waukesha?
>>
>>34867402
Where have you been the last 4 years?
>>
The sheriff in my town of 800 drives a jeep Cherokee
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.