[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Any aussie out there in the ADF?
I have a question, i heard that you can buy your own weapons in the military if you pass certian courses.
So does that mean you can get m4a1s and shit?
>>
>>34867024
Whoever told you that is full of shit mate
No way in hell this is remotely real
Closest you'll get to touching an M4 is you become a clearance diver or work in the armoury for the clearance divers
That's about it
>>
>>34867046
My uncle told me. Who was in the army.
I just wanted to know more.
>>
>>34867046
Or commando/SAS, also I'm a choco and we support SF playing enemy party etc. And they let us use their weapons.
>>
>>34867024

You fucking dumb cunt.
>>
>>34867061
>My uncle told me. Who was in the army.
Which decade?
>>
>>34867095
Shut fuck up shit shoveler.

>>34867108
Not sure. A while back, anyway just thought I'd ask.
>>
>>34867024
t. retard
>>
>>34867046
Or, you know, the HK417 which is the standard Designated Marksman rifle of any Infantry Battalion...
>>
>>34867024
Oldfag
In 1989, ADF could buy $50 LeeEnfields when they sold off the warstock to replace them with the SLRs as we started getting F88 Steyr.
Then in 96 they melted all the warstock SLRs instead of selling them to anybody.
Now they won't even let the factory at Lithgow sell F88s without the gas system as straight-pulls.
>cunts
>>
>>34868090
Which is not an M4.
>>
>>34867046
Or join the raaf as AFSEC, ADG or CCT they get to play with m4s on occasion.
>>
>>34868161
>...play with *each others dicks...

Joining ADF just to maybe fingerfuck some real shooter's M4 is the seventh dumbest enlistment reason I've ever heard.
>>
>>34868171
>'Why do you want to join the army?'
>'so I can shoot me an M4 carbeen like all them cool cunts'
>>
>>34868171
Not defending ADGies but it seems like a pretty sweet gig. You get to play with guns and act hardcore while being in the airforce and away from any actual danger. Only downside is dealing being mocked by the rest of the RAAF for being to dumb and the army for being to much of a pussy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.