[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Fag. CC Help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: asdlkfjagnoen.jpg (56KB, 800x727px) Image search: [Google]
asdlkfjagnoen.jpg
56KB, 800x727px
Total new fag here. Wanted to ask you lads for some advice on selecting an EDC gun. I currently own and have been training with a Beretta 92 but am total otter mode so its not very easy to conceal.

I really like the Walther PK380 (pic related) cause it looks cool and it is DA/SA. My only issue is that the caliber is 380 auto. I'd prefer to stick with 9mm. Other funs I was looking at were the Beretta 92 compact (still seems kind of big imo), Sig P2022, Px4 Storm compact, and Walther PPS m2. I want to try and stick with DA/SA since its what I'm used to (yes I know the PPS m2 is striker), but I'm open to any suggestions.
>>
>>34864832
Glock 19/26.

Most DA/SA guns are full sized.
>>
>>34864832

I carry a kahr in the summer, thin single stack that goes bang. cheap ones have meh trigger.

but if you really want sa/da, then look for a smith 3913
>>
>>34864832
look at the Sig 2022. it's a little larger, but polymer, light, and has arguably the most intuitive DA/SA system ever designed. it comes in 9mm and .40, and you can get factory night sights. and its cheap!
>>
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll definitely test fire the Glock 19 once more and keep an eye out for that S&W.

What do you guys think of the CZ P-07?
>>
>>34865051

>but if you really want sa/da, then look for a smith 3913

This. They're relatively reasonable.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Pistols/BI.aspx?Keywords=3913&Sort=13

>>34865116
>What do you guys think of the CZ P-07?

It's a perfectly adequate and serviceable handgun.
>>
Damn I looked up the 3913 and 3914 and everybody absolutely loves them.

From what I've gatherd the S&W 3900 series, Sig P2022, and CZ P-07 are all just a little over 7in in length total. I'm a tad worried on how easily I may be able to conceal that, but from what I've been told you can hide more than you might be think. I guess worst case I can just drop one more inch for the Px4 Storm Compact if I feel 7in is too much
>>
>>34865300
Yep.

I owned one for a while before I sold mine. It was a great gun, but I never carried it.

There's one on GB for 400.
>>
>>34864832
Walther has a $100 of rebate on pps and ppq right now
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.