[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Qtddtot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4024.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4024.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Anyone know of a good place to get a gew 98 sighthood and cleaning rod?
>>
Numrich probably
>>
>>34864256
I see you're too stupid to use the catalog.
>>
>>34864269
Thanks for the bump.
>>
>>34864256
Gew 98's didn't use sight hoods. BAKA nigga lol.
>>
I don't, maybe the fucking internet?
>>
>>34864559
"The internet" is pretty much the answer for any thread in this page (which is the internet, dummy)
>>
>>34864686
Don't call me a dummy.
I guess search engine could have been more specific?
>>
>>34864256
Numrich, gunbroker, ebay
>>
>>34864256
Sorta /k/, but if there's a criminal on the lose who is an active threat, do police have the ability to search the property and premises of unrelated citizens (neighborhoods, yards, etc.) to try and find said criminal?
What would this be called if it's true?
>>
>>34864930
What's a better home defense gun
>google it
How much should I pay for this rifle
>go to ar15.com
>anyone had problems with the new glock?
>you tube it
I hate the "just internet" answer, because what's the point of this site really?
>>
I'd check liberty tree collectors
>>
>>34865054
I don't really know, maybe the internet can help?
>>
>>34865045
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_pursuit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exigent_circumstance
>>
>>34865054
>what's the point of this site really?
So we can argue about what gun is better
>>
File: DC-71351f.jpg (23KB, 470x400px) Image search: [Google]
DC-71351f.jpg
23KB, 470x400px
How possible would it be to make this a functional reality in .22lr?

Also, instead of one trigger with three hammers, can we simplify down to one trigger, one hammer, and possible volley fire (if it isn't too godawfully difficult to make function)?
>>
File: Metro LL Ashot.png (435KB, 600x322px) Image search: [Google]
Metro LL Ashot.png
435KB, 600x322px
Are there any single shot shotgun that reload not by breach but like a revolver that have a cylinder to swing out. Like the Ashot in the metro series
>pic related
>>
>>34868248
I can't think of a single shot, but the Rossi revolving shotguns are close.
>>
>>34868248
make your own
>>
I'm selling my Glock 30 S but am mostly interested in trading. Someone said if I added 200 to my Glock, they'd trade me either a Colt defender 9mm or a Colt 1991 compact. I can't afford the 200, but sorta want either gun. Is the deal any good?
>>
>>34864256
PROTIP: If you don't have a pair of retaining ring pliers, get some to install the thing. (You will need to take the hood off every time you fully disassemble the rifle).
>>
>>34864256

Brock's Rifle Corner down in Brookfield, WI, 17960 Bonnie Ln.
>>
Where is a good place to sell a crossbow?
>>
Looking for an autoloading hunting rifle. Do I have any options besides the BAR and 7400?

Or should I just get a bolt like everyone else.
>>
G98's didn't have sighthoods

Kar98k's made before '40 didn't have them either.
EBay.
>>
>Gew.98s didn't have sight hoods
>>
>>34870864
That's strange, mine doesn't have the slot for one like the K98s do.
>>
>>34870794
AR chambered in .300BLK
SVT-40
>>
>>34871389
>That's strange, mine doesn't have the slot for one like the K98s do.
None of them do. I just thought I'd troll a bit with this unique example that came from the late Craig Brown's vast Mauser collection. Unfortunately since he's dead, we don't know the story behind how it acquired a sight hood.
>>
>>34870300
Pawn shops.
>>
File: images(4).jpg (6KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
images(4).jpg
6KB, 279x181px
Anybody use one of the Ade Advanced Optics knockoffs of the Streamlight TLRs?
65 bucks for a green laser/light combo sounds tempting, but I don't know if it's airshit quality.
>>
Looking for a replacement slide for a FN hi power with an external extractor. Google only gave me one somewhat reliable result from numrich. Anyone know of a good site that sells those kinds of parts that isn't gunjoker?
>>
Bumperino
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.