[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LARP THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: wat_do.png (132KB, 2381x1217px) Image search: [Google]
wat_do.png
132KB, 2381x1217px
Aright /k/mandos,

You're at the mall, picking up some new boots.
Suddenly you hear gunshots and screaming.
It turns out there are sandniggers with assault rifles (represented by bell peppers in the diagram) at every entrance to the mall.

Bad guys are operating in pairs working their way to the center of the building clearing each room as they go.

You are currently in Sports Authority.
What are you carrying, and wat do?
>>
File: DavyCrockettBomb.jpg (268KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
DavyCrockettBomb.jpg
268KB, 800x640px
>>34858332
>>
>>34858340
Kek
>>34858332
Are there Windows in Sports Authority? Use my .38 special to shatter glass window. Use my new boots to kick out glass. Jump out and run to my car to grab my AR, then come back in working my way to center of mall clearing sandniggers as I go.
>>
>>34858349
For the purposes of this exercise, there are no windows in the building.

Also: optional* [hard mode] your wife and kids are with you.
>>
>>34858332
Why are they bell peppers?
>>
>>34858354
Easy to see, bright contrasting colours, good silhouette.

It's just a diagram, it doesn't matter. What are you carrying, and what would you do?
>>
I leave sports authority through one of the unlabeled emergency exits that I'm sure are there because of firecode
>>
>>34858368
Simple.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Cut the tops off the peppers. Remove and discard the stems, then finely chop the tops; set aside. Scoop out the seeds and as much of the membrane as you can. Place the peppers cut-side up in a baking dish just large enough to hold them upright.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef, season with salt and pepper and cook, breaking up the lumps, until the meat is cooked through and just beginning to brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to get rid of the fat.
Wipe out the skillet and add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add the onions and chopped peppers and cook until beginning to soften, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic and zucchini and cook for another minute. Add the tomatoes and season with salt and a pinch or 2 of red pepper flakes. Cook until everything is heated through, then stir in the beef and rice. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese.
Fill the peppers with the rice mixture and top each with a sprinkle of the remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Pour a small amount of water into the bottom of the baking dish and drizzle the peppers with a little olive oil. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until the peppers are soft and the cheese is melted and lightly browned, another 15 to 20 minutes.
>>
>>34858380
Each emergency exit is guarded by a single sandnigger who shoots at anyone who tries to leave through the emergency exit.
>>
File: b19.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
b19.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>34858332
Simple.
>grab a baseball bat
>run across to Adidas
>suit up
>get into the ceiling
>squat
>wait shit out
>>
>>34858384
Thx! using this
>>
>>34858400
>grab baseball bat
You admitting to being a no-funner?
>>
>>34858413
No carry piece or permit.
>>
>>34858421
>not grabbing two AR15s from Sports Authority and dual wielding down the hall.
>>
>>34858352
>>34858332
I grab as many towels as I can, wrap myself, my wife, and my kids in them, and then shuffle out the nearest exit while muttering Islamic phrases.
>>
>>34858384
Using this recipe, but
>Go back to >>>/ck/
>>
>>34858332
I carry BP (only pistol i can legally carry, not eligible for an LtCH) and so i don my Confederate artilleryman hat and charge them with my Colt Navy 1861
>>
>Glock 19
>two 17rd magazines as spare so 50 rounds on tap.
>bunker down in back of store
>get law enforcement on the phone and update continuously
>identify and engage threats
>>
I fucking give up. Where is sports authority on this map? I've been looking for 10 min
>>
>>34858332
>Exit out of the Emergency Exit doors which are undoubtedly located in Sports Authority and other larger stores.
>Flee into the parking lot, notifying authorities of what information I can give.
>Try to ensure as many people as possible can escape with me
>Do not unholster weapon unless the situation is absolutely dire to avoid being mistaken for a gunman and/or being tackled by another good Samaritan.

I could have a rifle with me and I wouldn't knowingly go around attempting to engage another armed person. Priority one is to help as many people to safety as possible.
>>
>>34858332
sports authority went under last year, so I obviously use my time machine to get out
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-24-13-28-53.png (1MB, 1440x932px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-24-13-28-53.png
1MB, 1440x932px
>>34858476
Kek
>>
File: 004.jpg (124KB, 1305x1147px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
124KB, 1305x1147px
>>34858500
I gotcha dubsbro. Take these and make em count.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.