[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for an underwear gun.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 350px-RavenMP25.jpg (23KB, 350x249px) Image search: [Google]
350px-RavenMP25.jpg
23KB, 350x249px
I have a small pocket in the crotch of my underwear that doesn't lead out, so I wanted to make use and find a small enough pistol to fit in there. Originally I was thinking a Raven MP-25, but I am wondering if the Kel-Tec P32 could work.
>>
>>34858113
I think the Raven is smaller than the kel tec. Kel tec is probably the better gun though. I want to say no to the Raven altogether just because it's a saturday night special but I've heard that if you fuck around with the magazines they're not bad little guns.
>>
>>34858113
Advantage of Keltec is it's weight. I would also consider Seecamp pistols (they are smaller, but 2x heavier than keltec) or NAA mini-revolvers (lightest and shortest, but as wide as Seecamp).
>>
Jus walking into the liqour store tryna make a livin and get me summa dat purple drank when dis whitey go INSIDE his pants an grab his dick when i is pointin my problem solver at da fool behind the counter i wuz like damn bruh baka white guys namsayin?
>>
ok good thread to ask - is there any comprehensive list of firearm specs like weight and dimensions? Basically the info available on wikipedia but on a spreadsheet or something. I've been wanting to compare the smallest and lightest guns and usually have to hunt around for the info.
>>
>>34858113
Boom.
>>
>>34858227
No, I'm just trying to test if I can double negligent discharge.
>>
>>34858228
I think the closest you are going to get is some spreadsheet for pen-and-paper RPG. Those things have autistic amount of detail.
>>
>>34858113
Literally compensating, lol.
>>
berreta 950 .25 acp
the best you can possibely get. try titan mayb
>>
>>34858210
I second the Seecamp recommendation.

First ones were in 25acp, and were ranked among the best and smallest 25s out there. Then they re-engineered them to fit a 32 in the same size gun. 25 years later, the somehow break the laws of physics and cram a 380 into the same size gun. I can't say for sure, but I believe it's the smallest 380 out there. It's smaller than some derringer platforms. Smaller than most compact 22 and 25 autos.

The downside is that it's steel. Has to be to be strong enough to fit a 380 in that small of a package, that means a little bit of weight.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.