[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will guns be legal for cannabis users?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 41

File: weed.jpg (47KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
47KB, 500x561px
When will guns be legal for cannabis users?
>>
>>34857556
Hopefully never
>>
>>34857556
When canibis ceases to be an inhibitor, and when the work world loses sanity
>>
>>34857560
What part of shall not be infringed don't you understand?
>>
>>34857570
Inhibitor of what?
>>
>>34857577
Motor function, cognitive function. There is a reason they don't let people who blaze it in to factories and heavy machinery. You can put 2 and 2 together and figure out that weed and guns don't mix. The same can be said for alcohol.
>>
>>34857601
You realize weed users aren't stoned 24/7, right? Just like people who drink alcohol aren't drunk 24/7. It's perfectly legal for a person who uses alcohol to own a gun, so it should be perfectly legal for a person who uses cannabis to own a gun, especially now that cannabis legalization is inevitable.
>>
>>34857601
Citation of it inhibiting you?

Because it doesn't make you more likely to crash a motor vehicle. Studies found you drive more carefully. It's nothing at all like alcohol.
>>
>>34857572
>wanting teenagers to have access to guns
>>
>>34857610
Either way, it doesn't matter. See >>34857609
>>
>>34857560

This

If I can't pop oxy then you faggots don't deserve to puff your trash
>>
>>34857614
>implying they haven't since colonial times
Did your parents not teach you to shoot when you were a teen?
>>
>>34857636
>If I can't have a good time, nobody can!
>>
>smoking anything
Well maybe you should borrow jamals gun and kill yourself with it.
>>
>>34857639
>missing the point
Yeah you're a stoner faggot alright
>>
>>34857645
>its not ok to smoke but its ok to drink hormone filled soylent
>>
>>34857556
The state has no business telling you what you can smoke or shoot into your dickhole.

any retarded behavior you commit while under the influence is likely already illegal. It's not my fault other people can't keep their shit together. If they OD or do something stupid they can face the consequences and were probably already stupid enough they were going to prison with or without drug use.
>>
>>34857645
Not an argument.
>>34857656
I refuted your point. You said teenagers shouldn't have access to guns. I pointed out that they have, in fact, for centuries.
>>34857664
>If they OD

>OD
>marijuana
Pick one, unless you were referring to drugs generally.
>>
>>34857678
I was referring to drugs generally speaking, I know you can't OD on the pots. I would have died already if you could
>>
i smoke a bowl and drink a cup of coffee before i hunt. sip a flask and chew tobacco as i stalk. literally every time i go hunting for white tail. every substance is safe in moderation. there's a reason there's a limit to bac while driving. having a couple drinks and driving home is legal as long as it's in moderation. why shouldn't marijuana be legalized? or at the very least, decriminalized for personal consumption.
>>
>>34857610
>Studies found you drive more carefully.
Citation definitely needed
>>
>>34857610
Bull fucking shit. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, anon, back that shit up.
>>
>>34857736
It's typical stoner bullshit. "Marijuana doesn't inhibit you at all, in fact it it performance enhancing. Marijuana doesn't have any negative side effects, in fact it treats or cures all cancers and mental illness"
>>
>>34857601
You are delusional
>>
I'd trust someone who smoked a little weed the night before to be much more in the right mind to handle a firearm than someone who got hammered the night before with their hunting buddies and is now hung over handling a firearm near others.

They should both be used responsibly and nobody should ever handle firearms while intoxicated on ANY substance.

Cannabis is far less harmful to society than alcohol. The most harmful thing about cannabis is that it funds the cartels because it's illegal.

I'm sure the people talking shit are just trolling or some grouchy old man who's probably never even tried it and still believe all of the propaganda they grew up with. Do old men really browse 4chan? Huh.
>>
>>34857556
>>34857560

Hopefully never.

>>34857572
>I'm going to be high and act like an asshole.
>Muh Rights!

What is under the influence? And no, Being drunk is not justified in firearm usage. Cannabis use is the reason why traffic (here) is getting worse beside the internationals and ESL's.
>>
Are guns illegal for cannabis users? As far as I know, don't you have to commit a felony to lose your right? Simple possession isn't a felony.
>>
>>34857717
>>34857736
>>34857759

True, he is mistaken. It doesn't make you drive safer than being sober, though many studies do show it is definitely much safer than drunk driving. I doubt anyone finds that hard to believe though.

Here are a lot of examples of studies with many references:
>http://norml.org/library/item/marijuana-and-driving-a-review-of-the-scientific-evidence

Nobody should be driving while intoxicated on anything in my opinion though, driving is dangerous enough as it is. It's statistically the most dangerous activity people do regularly, it doesn't take a genius to know we should probably be sober while doing it.

I'm not against marijuana at all, I believe it should be regulated just like alcohol.
>>
>>34857806
>Do you use Cannabis?
>Box: Yes? No?
>>
>>34857815
Is there a form you have to fill out that asks you that? Genuinely asking. I don't own a gun; I just shoot with my friends and have never purchased my own firearm. Does the form ask specifically and only about cannabis?
>>
>>34857806
I believe recently the feds ruled that medical marijuana users cannot own firearms. However, you'd have to be a federal medical marijuana patient which is CRAZY rare. If you're a patient under state regulation, the state doesn't report this to the feds. NICS background checks are federal, so there is no reason this would effectively stop any medical marijuana patients from buying a gun. This is just like the whole federal/state medical marijuana conundrum. Illegal federally, yet legal under your state law. Just a bunch of legal red tape that really doesn't do shit and probably would never amount to anything other than perhaps a few rare cases of feds raiding someone with a large stockpile using the medical marijuana as a way to "legally" raid them and take their shit.
>>
>>34857837
Yes, when you buy a gun you fill out a 4473
>https://www.atf.gov/file/61446/download
>>
I'd be a hypocrite if I defended everyone's right to own one inanimate object and then complain about another inanimate object.

Everyone who's lived a real life has come across marijuana and has seen first hand it's a joke.
Literally and metaphorically because the societal taboo is fucking ridiculous to a absurd degree.

This is the wrong place to discuss it because everything gun related is so deadly serious
But nobody would feel like starting a thread for the topic on this board of all the boards of it was legal in the first place
>>
>>34857806
>you have to commit a felony to lose your right? Simple possession isn't a felony.
in the eyes of the beholder. it depends on what you get charged with. where i live you can possess up to a quarter of an ounce (7 grams) and get a misdemeanor with probation. if you grow or possess more than that, it's a felony. however, they can always slap on a "with intent to distribute" on any weight if they feel it's necessary. also all paraphernalia is a felony. if you get caught at any rate in my area, you lose your pistol permit.
>>
>>34857572
Why don't you give rocket launchers to serial killers?
>>
>>34857636

Yet you can drink and own guns.
>>
>>34857841
>federal medical marijuana patient
there's literally only 4. and i'm pretty sure they don't own firearms.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassionate_Investigational_New_Drug_program
>>
>>34857848
Thanks. I was interesting if it specified marijuana only. At least it does basically say "do you use an illegal drugs?" Silly question, of course. No one would check that box "yes."

However, if you do get caught for simple possession, does that give them the right to confiscate your firearms?
>>
File: IMG_20170814_044706.jpg (113KB, 720x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170814_044706.jpg
113KB, 720x610px
>>34857556
Whenever the fk you want
>>
File: my nigga.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>34857898
>keeping your nugs in your empty dip tins
>>
>>34857806
I live in washington where recreational use is legal and every time I buy a gun, the guy reminds me that marijuana is federally illegal and to answer the weed question "accordingly" I don't smoke weed, but it happens every time till you become a familiar face. Honestly legalize it all, employers can still fire you for popping positive, and just like with guns, making it illegal is going to stop no one who really wants them.
>>
>>34857804
>What is under the influence?
Something that marijuana users are, only some of the time. You can smoke pot one day and shoot guns another day.
>>34857855
At this point, it's clear that marijuana will be totally legal within our lifetimes.
>>34857860
>give
Nice trick there. Implying that allowing someone to purchase to purchase something.
>>34857860
>serial killers?
Are you seriously comparing cannabis use to murder? Do you not realize how absurd that sounds? Take a minute and think that through again.
>>34857898
>1911
You are the classiest pothead.
>>34857912
It still gives the government an excuse to maliciously prosecute you.
>>
>>34857912
Does he wink before he says "accordingly"? hah

Nobody in their right mind these days gives a shit if people want to smoke weed responsibly, it's just the trashy criminals that happen to enjoy weed also that ruin for the responsible users by scaring the old white men that decide if we can legally do it or not.
>>
>>34857937
>the old white men that decide if we can legally do it or not.
Society advances one funeral at a time, anon.
>>
>>34857912
>employers can still fire you for popping positive
that's the thing i really don't agree with. what you do in the confines of your home are your business and yours alone. i could smoke up one night and come into work sober. if i got a piss test, they'd have the right to fire me. pot is not like most other substances. that shit stays in your system for weeks. so i could smoke one weekend, and then pop hot on a test taken 10 days after i smoked.
>>
>>34857957
They always have a right to fire you, cock sucker. If you don't like it, contact HR.
>>
>>34857570
>When alhohol ceases to be an inhibitor, and when the work world loses sanity
>>
>>34857933
Using drugs is as much a felony as murder. At least in non-degenerate countries.
>>
>>34857556

Hopefully never, because the degenerate drug users will be forcefully deported or gassed.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 575x323px
>>34857848
It's very interesting to me that the form asks you for your race when buying a gun. Here in Australia the only racial question government forms ever ask is whether you are an Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander, which I believe is for cultural reasons.

Were these forms always like this and if so, why does your government seem to put so much focus on the race of its citizens?
>>
>>34857759
It does have negative side effects, mainly from the smoking part of it.
Studies have shown that it does affect cancer cells
And I use it for severe anxiety.
But hippies blow a lot of shit way out of proportion.
>>
>>34858005
For identification purposes, dumb ass. The form is there to confirm your identity.
>>
>>34858015
>For identification purposes, dumb ass
you dont need someones race to confirm their identity anon, a name, address and some ID (like a drivers license, SSN or passport) will do that just fine.
>>
>>34858005
Census purposes.
The Feds really like their stats
>>
>>34858034
Seems fair enough, government forms that ask for more information than they need just creep me out is all.
>>
>>34858021
Yes, because sorting through the entire population by the United States is effective with a name and an address. You have to understand that there are states the size of countries. Background checks require as much information as possible to be efficient. These background checks have instant results. It is helpful to have a unique identification number, but drivers licenses don't work because those are handled on a per state level. Moving to a new state would wipe out your identity. You can use your social security number, but it's an opt in feature since there are no laws mandating social security numbers be used for identification. Lastly, if Jaquan hijacks an ID, dupes it, then puts "Caucasian" on a background check, mister LGS salesman is going to refuse the sale.

TL;DR Drivers licenses can be faked and the ethnicity question is just additional insurance to get as unique a set of responses as possible to combat that.
>>
>>34857966
>non-degenerate countries
You mean Muslim countries?
>>
Where do they piss test people before they buy a gun? That place sounds like it suuuuuuuuucks.
>>
>>34858053
Thanks for the thorough answer, It seems things really are a lot different over in the U.S.A. In Australia all our I.D is very standardised and there are certain government institutions (such as medicare and the Australian Electoral Commission) that the government has access too that already contain the needed details of every single voting age citizen in the country. All you need to do to verify your identity here is provide enough information for them to be able to match it with your already existing government records.

bearing this in mind, I guess the thoroughness of these these forms is a reflection of the difference in how our two nations are structured. since you American seem to put so much more emphasis on your individual state governments over the Feds. I would very much like to visit your country one day and see it all for myself, it sounds kinda cool - especially the guns part.
>>
>>34857962
That's what they said about firing niggers for being niggers. Don't worry, when it becomes legal federally, we will get a law prohibiting employers from firing employees who piss positive for weed.
>>
>>34857962
no shit, he's saying he disagrees with it.
>>
File: freedom rules.jpg (660KB, 1614x1190px) Image search: [Google]
freedom rules.jpg
660KB, 1614x1190px
7.62x25 blaze it
>>
>>34857966
>>34858003
Not an argument.
>>34858005
>>34858015
>>34858021
>>34858053
There's no reason why they would need your race. Actually, you can choose any race you want, since race is not a legal status in America. I know this because I have actually contacted the ATF, and they say to mark whatever race you "identify" with.
>>
>>34857556
Whenever it becomes legal at the federal level.
>>
>>34857656
the anger from this faggot is palpable. shooting trap and skeet high is great. Just don't get caught same as alcohol.
>>
>>34857601
>>34857570
>What is alcohol
>What is autism
>>
>>34857697
Why is everyone ignoring this?
>>
>>34857556
there's a reason why they call it "dope"

if stoners werent such insufferable jackasses, people probably wouldn't mind.
>>
>>34857697
>having a couple drinks and driving home is legal as long as it's in moderation.

gr8 b8 m8 legal bac is .08 thats less than "a couple drinks"
>>
>>34858051
You don't actually have to mark something accurate though. I like to mark random races, like "Alaskan Native."
>>
File: 1478458420452.png (100KB, 366x299px) Image search: [Google]
1478458420452.png
100KB, 366x299px
>>34857556

Nice to see /k/ showing it's true colors whenever harmless marijuana is mentioned: Pink (the color pigs are for all you thick-o's).
>>
>>34857957
>what you do in the confines of your home are your business and yours alone.
thats the problem - the employer cant tell the difference between you blazing up at home after work and you blazing up on the way to work and at lunch and out on the loading dock during the day
>>
File: bac men.jpg (90KB, 620x696px) Image search: [Google]
bac men.jpg
90KB, 620x696px
>>34858395
>>
>>34858387

>stoners

The so called 'stoners' are the pot smoker equivalents of alcoholics. They're just dumb, and loud about it, and more likely to get caught. Average user keeps quiet about their recreational habits to most people.
>>
>>34857884
>No one would check that box "yes."
Lying on the form is a felony.
>>
>>34858395
You can drink a couple domestic beers or glasses of wine and not go over .08. Does your family stick to radiator moonshine or do you weigh 110 pounds?
>>
>>34858395
>manlet detected
>>
>>34857884
They can charge you for falsifying a federal document, but they won't do that unless they get you on something else in the first place
>>
>>34858806
this
for every obnoxious stoner with a pot leaf shirt and a rasta beanie, there are several more weekend tokers who you'd never know about
>>
>>34857556
>When will guns be legal for cannabis users?

Never.

Several states are looking at legislation to restrict firearm ownership to medical marijuana card holders. Colorado is one of them.
>>
>>34857785
I think that the cartel funding is overstated, at least for non-border states
I've been using marijuana for five years or so now and I've never seen fabled "outdoor grown Mexican brick weed"
it's all (semi)local indoor grown stuff these days
>>
>>34857556
The day its legalized. Although, you shouldn't be under the influence of anything and messing with firearms.
>>
>>34857556
>wanting to smoke pot so badly that you forfeit your right to purchase firearms

Maybe you deserve the right taken from you. Even if you needed it medically (muh miracle cure! surely no pot lobby has pushed this narrative!) you're a fool to sacrifice what matters most for convenience.
>>
File: asdf234.png (208KB, 281x290px) Image search: [Google]
asdf234.png
208KB, 281x290px
>>34857556
Fuckin' never I hope! Fuckin' hippies with their fuckin herb are such bullshit. Stoners shouldn't not never have weapons!!!

You should only be fucked up on liquor when you shoot guns, you fuckin' hippies. Oh, and most prescription pills are fine too.

Get the fuck out of here with the devil's lettuce you fucking trap hippies.
>>
>>34859020
if you need it medically, then just buy it illegally
if you want it recreationally, just smoke it illegally

I don't follow unjust laws if I don't feel like it because I'm not a statist cuckold
>>
>>34857937
>>34857947
>fashy
>old white men
You know I was on your side before you opened your mouth. Just so you know, you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.
>>34857957
Work somewhere that's cool with it then. Plenty exist.
>>
File: pipe-smoking-shotgun.jpg (22KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
pipe-smoking-shotgun.jpg
22KB, 315x320px
>>34859041
>devil's lettuce
we prefer the term "jazz cabbage."
>>
>>34859059
>not smoking Krazy Kale
>>
>>34857556
Come to Colorado.
>>
>>34859075
see >>34858925
>>
>>34857966
Are you retarded or autistic?
I ask because the extinguishing of another human life is in no way comparable to smoking leaves that make you retarded. At least, they're in no way comparable if you're of sound mind.
>>
File: shotgunning.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shotgunning.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>34859041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk274tUt3_w
>>
>ITT: people who've never smoked arguing with people who actually smoke
>so much wrong everywhere
Why does every person over 30 act like cannabis is some intense deliriant or almost like its an opiate? What drilled that into your heads so hard? I swear the older down the population you go the more they swear it's something straight from hell.

>>34857609
Me and a lot of friends are high 24/7. I very seriously haven't been high every waking minute in about 2 years, I just eat and edible or take a dab whenever necessary, always planning for the day. Being a naturally grouchy and stand-offish person I prefer to rather be happier and more passive.
Doesn't make me any different from the rest, I'm doing just fine for myself - steady job, in school, live on my own. Lots of people in Washington are like that, and a lot of people in Washington are avid gun owners, outside the actual SJW fortress that is Seattle.
>>
>>34859126
>What drilled that into your heads so hard?
Reagan.
>>
>>34857556
If you are against legalizing weed you need to kill yourself.
>>
>>34857560
this
>>34857572
constiution doesn't applied to animals
>>
>>34858355
>>What is autism
something you have :^)
>>
>>34859126
Probably the fact that it's literally scheduled as a more dangerous drug than most opiates (Thanks Nixon) Still cracks me up that a schedule 1 drug has a medical program created in its name. Also cracks me up that a schedule 1 drug is perfectly legal in some states.

The war on drugs is a psuedo-op to slowly revoke liberties from the American people. Stop drinking the kool-aid. Prohibition never has, and never will work. Especially with a capitalist system!

The fact that capitalists would even consider prohibition genuinely stinks of shit.
>>
>>34857614
>implying people shouldn't be able to buy a firearm at 18
>>
>>34859126
>lol weed, who need science
>>
>>34858173
Probably not

Alcohol is legal and you can get fired for showing up drunk
>>
>>34859180
Not an argument.
>>
>>34857560
This. Lol stoners
>>
>>34859183
you realize you can be sober and still piss positive for marijuana right?
>>
>>34857806
marijuana is still a federal offense in every state scheduled as a C1 narcotic, which means that it is a narcotic with no medicinal value and therefore should not even have effects studied to see if there are. Even tho thats scientifically false and even the head of the DEA, Chuck Rosenberg, has stated he's not an expert on drugs. And if you're going to be in charge of a Drug enforcement agency, which classifies and enforces the drug scheduling system, it might not hurt to be en expert in the field that you lead.
So while on a state level in some states it is not a criminal offense to possess or use marijuana, at a federal level it is still a felony. and since 4473 is a federal form, you cannot admit to committing a federal felony and expect to be cleared.
>>
>>34859289
Yup
>>
>>34857678
>I refuted your point
No, your simple stoner mind simply missed it because it had a second degree implication and you weren't able to figure it out, thus actually proving my point.
>>
>>34857556
When older people stop voting. My dad said "weed should stay illegal". I asked him why. "Because we don't know the effects yet".

Fucking what
>>
File: 1501789949470.jpg (122KB, 1136x735px) Image search: [Google]
1501789949470.jpg
122KB, 1136x735px
>>34859315
>Marijuana is highest schedule drug with no medicinal value

>The Medical Marijuana Program

The United States government, everybody!
>>
>>34857964
Habitual drunkards are barred from buying firearms as well.
>>
>>34859322
>plz ignore that my statement was dumb on its face I swear I meant something else
>>
>>34859341
>missing the point yet again
Hasn't the high school year started yet, Timmy?
>>
>weed makes people paranoid like they are schizos
>can LITERALLY induce schizophrenia in people who are predisposed to it familially
>letting these kinds of people have guns
>>
>>34858791
>men
>>
>>34859160
>constiution doesn't applied to animals
>>
>>34859354
Convincing argument. I'm totally changing my stance now.
>>
>>34859354
>mommy look at how noncomformist I'm being on the internet
>>
>>34859350
>makes people paranoid like they're schizos
yeah, running around lighting candles and spraying air freshener because you thought you heard a cop siren 20 minutes ago sure is dangerous behavior that should disqualify someone from the right to self defense
>>
>>34859349
I didn't miss anything Anon and the fact that you seem unable to articulate the point that you want me to infer isn't helping your case.
>>
>>34859361
>>34859371

mee too
>>
>>34859376
Okay I'll spell it out for you since you're retarded.
People with the judgment capacity of teenagers shouldn't be able to own guns.

And they say pot doesn't cause brain damage.
>>
>>34859420
>People with the judgment capacity of teenagers shouldn't be able to own guns.
Because? Give me a convincing argument for raising the age to purchase long guns to 20.
>>
File: why not.gif (485KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
why not.gif
485KB, 340x255px
>>34857636
We should all have the freedom to indulge responsibly in our substance of choice.
I cant drink alcohol or smoke weed, but could really use an opiate as a stress relief
>>
>>34859437
I never suggested this.
>>
>>34859457
I'm not even that anon but if you hold people to that degree of responsibility than you might as well believe that nobody under the age of 20 should be legal to buy a long gun, because 18 and 19 are technically still "teen" agers. My god how old are you? 45? 50? Your dumb as rocks man.
>>
>>34859457
>>34859420
>People with the judgment capacity of teenagers shouldn't be able to own guns.

People who are 18 & 19 are teenagers who are legally allowed to buy long guns. You think that they shouldn't be able to do that. Tell me why.
>>
>>34859464
>Your dumb
A reasonable 18 year old is more of an adult than a 20-something stoner manchild will ever be.
>>
>>34857556
hopefully never
>>
>>34859315
>Drug enforcement agency, which classifies and enforces the drug scheduling system

Asking an agency who's mission it is to enforce laws against X whether X should be illegal. Makes perfect sense.

Put marijuana under the jurisdiction of the FDA. That said, there are a lot of drugs (mood stabilizers' etc) that don't mix well with guns (or driving).
>>
>>34857556
Weed breeds Lefty's, Lefty's are bad for 2a. Look at gun rights in Colorado after legalazation, That being said I don't hate pot I enjoy it from time to time it just seems that the people that love it the most also hate our funs
>>
>>34859442
>I can go buy 3 gallons of vodka and get drunk enough to commit atrocities so vile i cant even conceive of them sober
>i can go buy [infinite list of over the counter deliriants and hallucinogens], actually go clinically insane in a slow motion world for several hours, and nobody will question it
>i can go get a perscription for some of the most potent psychoactive and addictive substances available just by telling some nerd that i have emotional issues or productivity issues at work
>Felony and life long black stain on your record if you get caught in your living room watching cartoons in a stoned stupor

i havent smoked in years because im a functional adult but it's all pretty ass backwards. stay the fuck away from guns tho. the moment you do something stupid with a firearm while under the influence you've effectively bolstered the anti-drug and anti-gun causes
>>
File: The Expert.jpg (89KB, 252x651px) Image search: [Google]
The Expert.jpg
89KB, 252x651px
>>34859532
>Weed breeds Lefty's
>Weed breeds Lefty is
>>
File: 1455081463168.jpg (771KB, 2112x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1455081463168.jpg
771KB, 2112x1116px
fuck congress
fuck feds
>>
>>34857697
Every other post in this thread is null and void, this one wins. Freedom is for everybody, not just the ones you agree with etc etc
>>
You give up your rights when you break the law.
>>
File: 143262466311.jpg (113KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
143262466311.jpg
113KB, 720x960px
>>34857560
This and stoners aren't people
>>
>>34859628
lol how do you give up rights? That's not what that word means, anon.
>>
>>34859643
Odd I remember reading a little something about how you could be turned into a slave for breaking the law.
>>
File: 20170814_115647 - Copy.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170814_115647 - Copy.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Its amazing how /k/ is so REEE GOVERNMENT GET OUT but as soon as someone mentions something illegal most of you jump on the side of the feds and make posts about reporting people to the ATF. For a place that "hates" a bunch of you seem to want to do their job for them. And yeah, a lot of people abuse drugs including cannabis. A lot of people also lead perfectly normal productive lives despite smoking. There are a lot more right wing people smoking it too who would never admit it which also keeps the reported number of users and supports down. And while I don't have a study at hand to cite from I would be amazed if cannabis has caused even a tenth of the mental and physical damage caused by alcohol over the thousands of years both have existed and been used by humans.

If the government or anyone else wants to say I can't sit out by the pond on my family farm, smoke a joint, sip a beer, and shoot my Luger at cans in the afternoon sun then by golly I don't think I agree with that. Real freedom means you can make decisions and do things that other people don't agree with if it doesn't directly affect them. Aren't we all for freedom here guys?

>>34857898
>>34858219
I like your style anons. Have a pleasant day.
>>
File: 1451438478055.jpg (44KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1451438478055.jpg
44KB, 719x719px
>>34857556
Oregonfag here, it is.
>>
>>34859671
>doubt
Unsurprising that the pot head hasn't actually read the form
>>
>>34859664
Legally you can, but that has nothing to do with your rights. Rights are absolute freedoms that every human being has. No paper or other human can say otherwise. They can force you into submission, but that' almost always your own choice.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 594x1176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 594x1176px
>>34859480
>an reasonable straw man is more reasonable than an unreasonable straw man
Are you a fucking philosopher in your free time?
>>
>>34859664
Id suggest stop reading whatever you were reading. Its wrong and retarded.
>>
File: 1.jpg (33KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33KB, 768x1280px
>>34859160
>constiution doesn't applied to animals
>>
>>34859718
>an reasonable
I fucked up.
Disregard that.
>>
File: 1500748445974.jpg (62KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500748445974.jpg
62KB, 800x800px
>>34859671
Not federally. The ATF is coming for your doggos.
>>
>>34859731
No I won't.
Stoner imbecile.
>>
>>34859723
Oh? You seem well read on the topic any idea where I could have possibly have read that from.
>>
>>34857697
No, it is 2 beers, and waiting like an hour puts you at .06 or .07, if you aren't a skelington
>>
>>34857609
Most of the weed users I know do their damnedest to be stoned 24/7 actually. A few seem to succeed.
>>
>>34859670
>Aren't we all for freedom here guys?
there's a whole lotta non-'muricans on /k/. gotta keep that in mind.
>>
>>34857556

Any working environment where other peoples safety maybe depend on your conduct should be a sober environment.

That being said,
After developing the minor tolerance that comes from regular consumption after say a month, you typically lose any impaired motor function associated with cannabis consumption (provided a regulated dose, in my case, 1 joint but i'm a big guy)

I'm confident I could do anything "high" I could sober.
Granted, being aware of my "lack of sobriety" I would be hyper-vigilant in regards to safety, and maintain focus at all times.

That also being said, it all makes little difference to me here in nofunland.
>>
>>34859758
see
>>34858791
>>
File: images(3).jpg (7KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
7KB, 192x263px
>>34859754
You tell me Nigger.
>>
>>34857785
Second-hand weed smoke killed my uncle, who was epipen-tier allergic to it. Some stoner blew a big cloud of it in his face unprovoked on a city bus then sat there laughing while he had an anaphylactic reaction and died.

The stoner was charged with negligent manslaughter (a misdemeanor here) and pled down to reckless endangerment (a lower misdemeanor), and was given 6 months' probation and a $500 fine.

I personally know over 40 people who are no-bullshit allergic to marijuana. There are places in my area they simply cannot go due to the rampant (illegal, since it's still fully illegal here) use of it. "harmless" my ass.
>>
>>34857556
Most likely when marijuana becomes federally legal, prior to that I wouldn't count on it. You have to look at it realistically, it may be legal in some states to consume but they can't usurp federal law. The only reason people can't be taken in for use in legal states is because the DEA isn't funded for those kinds of operations anymore. IE all those raids in Cali right after the first legalization and how they stopped.
Personally I don't really care what people use on their own time, just don't do it while hanging out, driving, shooting or working around me. Everyone's body handles things differently, it's just being a responsible adult to be safe and sober while engaging in certain activities.
>>
>>34859803
This. I cannot be around the stuff, it makes me violently ill very quickly so I don't hang in places where people use. I don't hang with people that use often either. Sucks to be limited in my friends and places to chill but I don't like going to the hospital.
>>
File: readthe13th.jpg (153KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
readthe13th.jpg
153KB, 576x768px
>>34859790
It's a pretty obscure document you probably never actually read it....
>>
>>34859843
Is that the one with "shall not be infringed" in it? I think I read that somewhere! It means your right is not to be infringed, yes?
>>
>>34859126
I live in Seattle and I own a gun.
>>
>>34859126
I (a LEO) voted to legalize it because I was tired of the retarded amount of time and money we spent having to deal with retarded college kids, teens, and just immature stoners.

But now I've seen it's another reason Californians are flooding in to Washington and fucking up our politics and laws. I'd have rather kept it illegal and continued waving stoners along than turn in to Berkeley 2.0.
>>
File: thinksitpeople.jpg (9KB, 233x250px) Image search: [Google]
thinksitpeople.jpg
9KB, 233x250px
>>34859849
Slaves don't have rights to infringe on back to work nigger.
>>
>>34858957

You would never see brick weed unless you live near the border or in a major city.

I used to see it occasionally back in college in Boston, but only blacks and latinos had it.
>>
>>34859315
>head of the DEA, Chuck (((Rosenberg)))

Hmmmm
>>
>>34859126
>people who've never smoked
That's one bold assumption you have there
>>
>>34859067

>radical romaine
>>
>>34859883
This has been a cyclical argument
>lol how do you give up rights? That's not what that word means, anon.
>>
>>34859887
Fwiw I worked with the DEA task force in the PNW for 12 months and we came across a ton of Mexican brick weed in Southwest and Northwest Washington, but it was almost always heading north to Canada.

All the stuff is locally grown, even illegal grows now in basement and shit since WSP got really good at aerial discovery of grow ops in the Cascades and etc.
>>
>>34859803
i'm allergic to avocado. does that mean i can blame others for my reaction when i get into a food fight? if he was (((((epipen-tier))))) allergic to something where was his epi?

your argument is on the same level as a dindu story. we should ban guns because treyvon got shot by one. we should ban marijuana because someone is allergic to it. neither of these statements are logical.

if your story is true, i sympathize with your loss. however, you shouldn't limit the majority party because of the actions of a minority party. dudes toking up on public transportation should not be the representation of the cannabis culture.
>>
>>34859940
>I worked with the DEA task force in the PNW for 12 months
got any pointers for the wicked?
>>
>>34859785
>I'm confident I could do anything "high" I could sober.
Self judgments are misleading. Do a comparative test with objective measurements.
http://www.teyah.net/milliablocker.html
>>
>>34859965
For the last 2 years, and for the foreseeable future, they only really care about heroin and opiates. A lot of their focus now is on traffickers and doctors who sell perscriptions. The media goes about heroin, but the real problem is doctors who get kick backs from pharma companies to over prescribe opiates, and who straight up sell them to dealers.

I can't speak nationally, but every time we dealt with weed it was a secondary issue, and a lot of the time we kicked it to the locals or Customs to investigate.

Most of the agents I worked with reee'd pretty hard when the DEA didn't reschedule marijuana.
>>
>>34859947
>i'm allergic to avocado. does that mean i can blame others for my reaction when i get into a food fight?
.....Literally yes.
And if you order something at a restaurant and it has avocado on it and you die, guess what? The place you were eating is responsible.
>>
>>34857556
>lefunny.net XD

Goddammit. Why did leddit, 9fag and Tumblrina ruin this shit.
>>
>>34859947
I mean, if someone drills you with an avocado and you die or suffer lasting injury from it, sure you get to blame him. But that's a false equivalency, as avocado is not routinely atomized into the air and it's physically impossible for someone to maliciously blow a cloud of avocado smoke into your face.

His epi pen was in his pocket. Anaphylaxis is incapacitating and can be so rapidly onset it's generally administered by someone else. Yes, he had a medical alert bracelet. No, the stoner didn't even try, or make any attempt at notifying anyone else my uncle had gone down.

I'm not arguing for the prohibition of marijuana. I'm merely pointing out that everyone who goes HURR WEED IS PERFECTLY HARMLESS TO EVERYBODY UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES are fucking retarded.

Dudes illegally toking up on public transportation or otherwise within the public purview ARE the majority, and they ARE the public face of "weed culture". Your culture is literally lobbying to be allowed to smoke anywhere and everywhere, and in my state have specifically sought indemnity and legal immunity from the "unintentional" consequences of weed use in public, despite my state not even allowing medicinal use much less recreational. This is how toxic your culture is.
>>
>>34859989
>Most of the agents I worked with reee'd pretty hard when the DEA didn't reschedule marijuana.
thanks for the reply, but would you care to elaborate on this bit? do the agents feel as if chasing pot is a losing battle or do they sympathize with cannabis?
>>
>>34860003
That's not how actual responsibility works, though. Combine that logic with the the butterfly effect theory and you've got a recipe where every single person is responsible for every single action that succeeds their own.

If you tell a waiter you are allergic to avocado and he brings you something with avocado hidden in it, the resteraunt fucked up. If you eat guacamole knowing you are allergic to avocado, you are a fucking idiot responsible for your own actions. Why does our society constantly look to assign blame to everyone but the idiot who did a dumb thing? Trevon dindu nuffin!
>>
>>34857814
>be drunk
>drive 30 over on both sides of the road

>be high
>wait for stop sign to turn green
>>
>>34860086
More like
>be high
>get lost in your phone
or
>over correct because you're fucking blazed
or
>not give a fuck about something so fuck it

Look anon. I'm not who you're talking to but I know plenty of people who shouldnt ever drink or smoke. They simply cannot control themselves and despite your inability to make poor decisions many other people still can.
>>
>>34860031
Both. Some of the older guys (like 15 to 20 year vets) are still very much "wees leads to meth!" and "1 marijuana can kill!" types.

The rest of us grew up with fucking everyone doing it. I was a beat cop before moving to the feds and I never once arrested someone who committed a crime because they were high on marijuana. In high school like 6 in 10 kids smoked, and almost all of them went on to be successful. The ones who didn't came from fucked up families or had no drive, and I sincerely believe they would have failed even if they'd never touch weed in their lives.

A few others think it's stupid, mostly due to the WEED LMAO culture, but they also recognize that pot heads aren't the ones committing robberies, burglaries, or assaults for drug money. They want to treat it like alcohol.

We were all abuzz before the announcement, because internal rumor was they were going to reschedule it as a Schedule III. We were all pissed by the obvious politics that led to the decision to keep it as a I.

Speaking from someone who was a beat cop and now a fed, it's absolutely disgusting the amount of taxpayer money we spend on marijuana enforcement.

Now don't get me wrong, the "nonviolent marijuana offender" stuff that Obama went on about was a meme. The people who went to federal prison were traffickers, and violent dealers. In fact one of the "nonviolent offenders" he released promptly murdered two people when he got out.

But keep possession as a misdemeanor, or paraphernalia as a felony, still attached jail time. We waste tens of thousands to prosecute someone, hundreds to incarcerate them, and we're giving them a criminal record for nothing more than smoking weed or having a pipe.

As a beat cop I never arrested someone for marijuana possession, unless it was an insanely amount (like pounds of it). I wasn't going to ruin some kid's chance at college or future employment over a joint.
>>
>>34860086
In my city in the last 6 months we had:
>stoner who drove through 12 peoples' back yards, doing >$500,000 in property damage and running over 2 chained dogs, doing between 5 and 10mph because he was turned around eating Cheetos out of a spilled bag in his back seat because he had the munchies too bad to actually stop driving.
He was minorly injured after driving into an empty pool, which is how he was caught. Police at the scene noted he was STILL trying to eat the Cheetos mid-arrest. He reeked of weed, had 2 weed pipes and roughly 1/8oz of weed split between 2 baggies on his person, and was in possession of over $500 in $1 and $5 bills in a roll stuffed in his sock
>stoner who slow-rolled through a red light, getting T-boned by a semi doing the 55mph speed limit, getting spun into the other lane where he got T-boned again by a minivan.
Stoner's gf (passenger) died from being ejected (no seatbelt), truck driver suffered broken orbital bone, 2 children in minivan suffered severe back injuries, minivan driver suffered broken nose and facial lacerations. Stoner in critical condition with internal hemorrhaging, gave statement he entered intersection because "I was so high I couldn't tell what color the light was". Stoner was actively smoking a blunt at time of accident and admitted to having smoked over 1oz of weed split between himself and his girlfriend in the preceding 24 hours. Prosecutors are seeking arraignment on aggravated vehicular assault and 2nd degree manslaughter (both felonies) on top of felony possession and felony aggravated DUI if/when stoner is well enough to be transferred out of ICU.
>>
>>34860003
>you order something at a restaurant and it has avocado on it and you die, guess what? The place you were eating is responsible.
you mistook the statement. i'm not ordering or consuming food; i'm in a situation of random occurrence. like an individual with a peanut allergy comes into contact with peanuts thrown down from the upper deck at a stadium.

>>34860006
there's literally millions of tobacco smokers in the states and people are allergic to cigarette smoke. they have designated areas to smoke at away from high traffic public areas where i'm from. something tells me public smoking of marijuana will follow the same suit.

i see where you're coming from; i really do. you bring up a valid point against public use and i actually thinking that should be something to bring up against it. but i think that an individual that is allergic to marijuana smoke is uncommon or even a rarity.

anyways. aim small miss small, keep your powder dry, etc etc.
>>
File: 81a.png (444KB, 1080x683px) Image search: [Google]
81a.png
444KB, 1080x683px
If I can drink and then when I'm sober operate a firearm, why not with weed?
>>
>>34860183
Continued
>stoner crossed the center line on I-70 and head-on'd a group of motorcycles doing approximately 90mph (25mph over)
Stoner dead, 1 biker dead, 3 other bikers with lifelong disabling injuries. Stoner had been in the process of arranging a buy via Snapchat, which is assumed to be why he crossed the line (distracted driving). Still-lit water bong and less than 1/8oz of weed found in vehicle along with stolen handgun, several Percocets in a baggie, and B&E tools (boltcutters, prybar, lockpick set, brick wrapped in an old T-shirt). Stoner was a thrice-convicted felon for aggravated robbery (mugging), larceny, and aggravated battery.
>stoner passes out in a Macy's fitting room from being high, drops lit joint, severely burns herself and catches the store on fire
$3M in property damage, 12 people in hospital for smoke inhalation, severely disfigured herself when her dreads ignited--suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns over most of head and ~20% of body.
>stoner passes out behind wheel from being high and rams the drive-through window of a Jack in the Box in the process of buying weed from the drivethrough clerk (a known issue here--ask for the 3 Taco Meal--which isn't a listed combo-- and receive baggie of weed at pretty much any Jack in the Box)--nobody injured but ~$100,000 in damage to building
>stoner misjudges distance of a crossing guard and plows crossing guard (sworn LEO) and 7 middle schoolers at 10mph, then attempts to drive away still doing 10mph
Crossing guard had his hips and right femur broken, children had minor injuries, they caught the guy because he still had the crossing guard's stop sign stuck in his grill.
>>
>>34860111
>Other people often make poor decisions
>So I shouldn't be allowed to make responsible ones
Go the fuck back to europe, this is America
>>
>>34860221
Liberals
>>
File: 13495352701331.jpg (16KB, 551x352px) Image search: [Google]
13495352701331.jpg
16KB, 551x352px
>>34860265
..... Yeah uhhh nah. Thinking you have special rights is unamerican as fuck 'homie'.
>>
>>34860209
>something tells me public smoking of marijuana will follow the same suit
What would give you that idea? It's illegal to do AT ALL now, yet you have people smoking in the middle of sidewalks and public buildings anyway. What makes you think they'd stick to designated smoking areas?

Do you have any idea how few stoners are willing to acknowledge it's even physically possible to have a medical allergy to marijuana? I've yet to meet a single one who believed me.

Anybody who is allergic to ragweed is allergic to marijuana, which constitutes approximately 120 million people in the US, or over a third of the population. The number that are epipen tier allergic (risk of anaphylaxis) is several million, or approximately 1.5% of the population.
>>
>>34860265
wait so someone who speeds and goes through stopsigns shouldnt get in trouble because they havent harmed anyone yet?
>>
>>34860285
Oh, a few comparator numbers.
>there are fewer than 250,000 people in the US that are epipen-tier allergic to peanuts
>there are fewer than 1 million people in the US that are epipen-tier allergic to bees
>there are fewer than 4 million people in the US that are epipen-tier allergic to fish or shellfish, which is the most common food allergy.
>>
>>34857560
This. It's not even about weed either. Stoners are just sub human shit.
>>
>>34860282
No one has special rights, but everyone has basic rights. That's my point, "home fry" don't try to limit my rights because some idiot makes bad decisions, i make safe decisions so there is no reason to limit my freedom.

>>34860301
When did I say that? I'm saying criminals who break the law and endanger others (running stop signs, being too high to drive but doing it anyways) should be punished and people who make responsible decisions should have the freedom to do so. ie, don't outlaw weed because some idiot made a poor decision that hurt people. ie, don't outlaw guns because some idiot made a poor decision that hurt people.

Stoned drivers are criminals, so are school shooters. Pot and guns should not be illegal.
>>
>>34860285
>Approximately 26 percent of Americans have a ragweed allergy. The allergy is unlikely to go away once it has developed. However, symptoms can be treated with medications and allergy shots. Making certain lifestyle changes may also help relieve the symptoms associated with ragweed allergies.
i think your numbers are wrong.
>>
>>34859126
>I'm "naturally" an asshole and would rather be high 24/7 than actually try to work on my issues like a normal human being
>I'm just like everybody else!
>>
>>34857609
In my state you cannot drink liquor without giving up your gun rights because in order to own a gun you must be sober and not drink any alcohol ever.

So basically in short is that no drunks with guns is allowed.
>>
>>34860438
>ACAAI says 23 million americans
>healthline says 29% (92.8 million @ 320 million total population)
>webMD says 30% (96 million @ 320 million total population
>Allergic Living says 49 million
>AAFA says between 30 and 50% of Americans (96-160 million) are allergic to ragweed
Eh. Not even the experts can agree. It might be less, it might be more.
>>
>>34859947
>i'm allergic to avocado. does that mean i can blame others for my reaction when i get into a food fight?

what if you couldn't go outside because of the constant food fights?

what if the world past your door was a massive battlefield of food throwing madness, with vegetables capable of killing you in one hit flying around from all directions?
>>
>>34860528
Then you need to adjust your life to prevent your own death. Move, buy a vegetable protection suit or some shit. The world is not responsible for making sure every single person is happy and taken care of. You're guaranteed the "pursuit of happiness" not "happiness"
>>
>>34860462
That's how stoners think. Idk if it's because the pot makes them dumb as shit or theyre like that naturally. Dip shit probably drives and shoots while high too. Thank God he probably doesn't have a job where he's responsible for heavy machinery or anything else important.
>>
>>34860548
Stoners, everyone
>hey yeah you need to literally move to a different country and/or spend thousands of dollars to protect yourself from me so that I have my freedom to smoke my weed on your front lawn
>>
>>34860486
What fucking nanny state is this?
>>
>>34860548
Did you even think before typing this? The same could be said for your desire to smoke.
>>
>>34860568
I thought we were talking about the constant barrage of vegetables outside of your door? There is no reason to move because of your neighbors' choice in house plants, asshole.
>>
>>34860548

your freedoms end where mine begin.
>>
>>34860568
>smoke my weed on your front lawn
that's trespassing. that's illegal.
>>
>>34860641
So is smoking weed in general. Or throwing an avocado at someone.
>>
>>34860627
Right, i won't be smoking on your lawn dipshit but stay the fuck out of my house. My freedom doesn't end where your convoluted moral disapproval beings.

Trying to talk to conservatives about marijuana is like trying to talk to liberals about guns. Both sides are fucking retarded, let's all be free and make responsible decisions & punish those who don't <-- that's the only way to make America great again.
>>
File: don laugh.jpg (15KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
don laugh.jpg
15KB, 413x395px
>>34860652
>>
>>34860652
but tresspassing and throwing avocados directly effect other people, smoking weed does not. If you are doing it in a way that it does, you are doing something wrong. The thing you are doing wrong is bothering someone, not smoking weed.
>>
>>34860661
>Right, i won't be smoking on your lawn dipshit

so weed should be outlawed in public spaces and without a medical license, yes?
>>
>>34857556
You fucking disgust me. All of you people disgust me.
>>
>>34859670
You'd be surprised, there's a shitload of lefties and statists on here.
>>
>>34857560
/thread

if you want to modify your cognitive and physical senses perception of the world, you shouldn't be allowed to use such dangerous tools.

Go be a stoner somewhere else.
>>
>>34860086
How fucking old are you? I'm going to guess not very.

Marijuana causes inebriation, loss of motor skills, poor decision making, poor reaction times. Whether or not it's worse than alcohol is irrelevant. It's causes intoxication and you should never drive a motor vehicle while under the influence. This applies to medication, alcohol, weed, everything. Driving should be done purely sober. The fact you feel you can argue this very basic understood fact, is not only unbelievable, but an indication of your age and mental maturity. Just because you can't smoke and drive, doesn't mean this isn't "America" you fucking idiot. >>34860265

To the gun debate; who gives a fucking shit. You can own a gun and smoke weed. The problem is, you should NEVER mix the two. Much like you should NEVER mix alcohol and guns, or medication (that cause drowsiness, etc) and guns, or anything that could ever affect your motor functions or cognitive abilities.

How the fuck anyone is arguing any of this, is beyond my comprehension.
>>
>>34860713
welp there we have it. you can't drink coffee, use tobacco, drink alcohol, or smoke refer if you want to use dangerous tools. show's over folks. he said /thread.
>>
>>34857556
Cannabis should be illegal

Alcohol too
>>
>>34860739
>Marijuana causes inebriation, loss of motor skills, poor decision making, poor reaction times.
What I want to see.
Take average male sober stoners and put them against average non-drinking non-smoking female driver. Make driving tests of situational awareness, reaction times, driving precision, extreme driving handling.
Then take average male STONED stoners and put them against 60+ years old female babyboomer creatures. Make this test again.

>YFW when women have no place on the roads.
>inb4 facts and driving performance don't matter it is all about muh feels
>>
>>34860679
No
>>
>>34860780

if coffee, tobacco and alcohol have the same effects as weed, why don't you use them instead?
>>
>>34860739
>How the fuck anyone is arguing any of this, is beyond my comprehension.
>everyone else should meet my standards of a perfect world
You and the liberals, asshole

I'm not arguing in favor of driving stoned, i'm saying that driving stoned should be a crime but using marijuana responsibly should not be a crime. If you think pot should be banned because some people drive when they use it, you are no better than the people that think guns should be banned because some people use them to shoot children. Neither use case represents the average, responsible user.
>>
>>34860841
I actually have no fucking idea what you are trying to prove. Literally zero. Some weird argument against woman not driving, or stoned people being better or something? I don't fucking know. You clearly ignored most of what I said.

I don't care if you smoke weed regularly. The whole point is to NOT smoke weed while driving. How can you possibly, in any way, defend this? I seriously can't understand it. Marijuana causes drowsiness, inebriation, slow reaction times, etc. All of these traits are unfit for someone who operates a motor vehicle or heavy machinery. Smoke some weed to fall asleep and drive the morning after? Go ahead, it's all out of your system (or atleast more than enough that it doesn't impact driving abilities). Smoke weed and drive twenty minutes later? That's fucking stupid, dangerous, reckless, and you know it.

>hurr durr yeah anon, but what about old peoplez?

What fucking about them? I already think everyone over the age of 60 should have to retake their drivers test every few years to prove they can still drive a vehicle.

>I betz women are worse than stoned men xD

I'm not saying you need to be a fucking racecar driver you autist. You just need to be a safe driver. Driving while high will not allow this to happen.

Honestly I fucking hate people who smoke weed and defend it this vehemently. I'm not even saying you can't smoke weed in your free time, just don't drive while you're high. I'm trying to prevent you from fucking killing innocent people on the road because you were too immature to be a responsible adult.
>>
>>34860587
4473 background check
>>
File: ss (2017-08-14 at 02.09.45).png (8KB, 855x55px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-14 at 02.09.45).png
8KB, 855x55px
>>34860936
>unlawful
alcohol is a completely legal depressant, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>34860897
>someone opposes my opinion
>hurr durr must be liberal

I'm not a fucking liberal you stupid idiot.

> i'm saying that driving stoned should be a crime but using marijuana responsibly should not be a crime.
>If you think pot should be banned because some people drive when they use it, you are no better than the people that think guns should be banned because some people use them to shoot children.

NOBODY. FUCKING. READS.

I literally said:

>To the gun debate; who gives a fucking shit. You can own a gun and smoke weed.
>The problem is, you should NEVER mix the two.

If you spent time fucking reading my comment and not spazzing out over "liberals" you would probably understand that I said I support people who own weapons and smoke weed, just not doing it at the same time. By this logic, you can probably extend that I also support people who smoke weed and drive, just not at the same time.

I'm not even going to blame this shit on autism, it's just flat out a decrease in reading comprehension.
>>
>>34860882
>if you can hunt without high cap mags, why have them?
>if you can get the same results from 9mm, why use anything else?
>if can baton your knife, why bring an axe?
>if the world is at it's most peaceful, why prep?
quit your bullshit. you know very well they all affect the body differently.
>>
>>34860949
I read your post, lefty, you kept going on and on about not driving high and not mixing guns and substances. I'm on board, that's the responsible thing to do. You seem to be suggesting that I was defending those things. So I pointed out that I'm not.

"Driving should be done purely sober. The fact you feel you can argue this very basic understood fact, is not only unbelievable, but an indication of your age and mental maturity. Just because you can't smoke and drive, doesn't mean this isn't "America" you fucking idiot. >>34860265 (You)"

I'm also pointing out that it is a generally hypocritical thing to do to suggest that if people don't meet your standards, they are wrong. It's done very often by liberals, hence the comparison, bernie.

Sounds like we want the same things, except that you are trying to maintain a moral superiority.
>>
>>34860977

if they're literally exactly the same in the way they affect the brain, why care that one is illegal?

it's not a high capacity mag then, it's just a shitty bakelite one.
>>
>>34860919
>Marijuana causes drowsiness, inebriation, slow reaction times, etc. All of these traits are unfit for someone who operates a motor vehicle or heavy machinery.
Point is what level of driving performance is acceptable? Because 60+ years old women set this level so low that basically any stoner can path over this threshold with closed eyes.

>You just need to be a safe driver.
Define "safe" in objective terms. Only be careful or half of your women, old farts and minorities would be denied driving.
>>
>>34860919
>>34861002
Driving under the influence of any intoxicant, alcohol, weed, or anything else, is unsafe.

t. regular consumer of cannabis
>>
>>34861027
>women's driving or driving been 60+ old is unsafe
>>
>>34861002
Marijuana and autism should never be mixed, anon.
>>
>>34861047
I am neither of those two guys. Where in my post did I say anything about age or gender?
>>
>>34860993
> Sounds like we want the same things, except that you are trying to maintain a moral superiority.

I'm not trying to maintain a moral superiority, I'm trying to shootdown openly retarded conversation. The person I was arguing with originally literally supports smoking weed and driving. How is this not a stupid fucking thing to discuss? I mean seriously?

> it is a generally hypocritical thing to do to suggest that if people don't meet your standards, they are wrong. It's done very often by liberals, hence the comparison, bernie.

I'm not disagreeing with this whatsoever. This isn't a discussion about who's political party is better, or who's music is better, and what not; It's literally a discussion on allowing people to drive intoxicated. There is no other side to the conversation. This is a cold fact that driving intoxicated is wrong and dangerous. Why would I entertain the thought of allowing someone to do it? honestly?

>I read your post, lefty,
>bernie

Claimed I wasn't liberal, yet still call me liberal. You don't like my method of arguing, so you call me a liberal as a form of making my claims disingenuous. How is this any different from you thinking I was trying to take the moral high ground? You're literally trying to do that exact same thing to me.
>>
>>34859337
just look at them...
>>
>>34861061
>Where in my post did I say anything about age or gender?
Why should your post say that?
But try do define safe or unsafe objectively in numbers. like "1+ sec of simple reaction time is unsafe" etc and you will come to this conclusion.
>>
>>34857609
>smoke weed one time
>high for 3hrs in safety of your own home
>eat a bunch of weird leftovers you forgot about
>call it a day and go to sleep
>three weeks after smoking get UA, fired from work
>degenerate of society of can't apply at jobs that drug screen

Such is life when you smoke the trees of this Earth.
>>
>>34861087
No, i'm calling you a liberal to push your buttons, hill. I wasn't the guy saying you should drive high, but you still quoted my post. So this ^ all happened as a result.
>>
>>34861103
I'm Jean 'Val-Jean!
>>
>>34861002
>Define "safe" in objective terms.

I can obviously see you actually don't want to have a real discussion and admit you said something stupid. No matter how often I provide examples of why driving high is wrong, you keep moving the goal posts. How the fuck do you expect me to explain the definition of vehicle safety over a fucking text board? Are you daft?

>Point is what level of driving performance is acceptable? Because 60+ years old women set this level so low that basically any stoner can path over this threshold with closed eyes.

I can see you're being facetious, and I don't know why. Regardless, if you can drive as well as you did when you passed your drivers exam, I would say that is a level of driving performance that is acceptable. Seeing as how anything that causes intoxication lowers every aspect of driving ability that is measured when being tested for your license, I think we can give a blanket ban on such inebriates. Why the blanket ban? Maybe because we can't hold a driving test every time you want to go down to the store. It's amazing how you can't see past any of this. Driving while intoxicated, at any level, by any type of inebriant, is unsafe and reckless.
>>
>>34859670
>/k/ is one person
>>
File: 20170814_143224.jpg (691KB, 1074x592px) Image search: [Google]
20170814_143224.jpg
691KB, 1074x592px
>>34857898
Nothing upsets the fuss train faster than illicit substances and 1911's. More 1911 pron.
>>
>>34857560
This.
>>
>>34861116
Because your post was still asinine. Implying that because something is outlawed, it isn't an "american" way of thinking.
>>
>>34860998
>if they're literally exactly the same in the way they affect the brain
they don't you ass. they have different effects as they are all different drugs. the dude basically said if you want to alter you perception you shouldn't be allowed to own and operate guns. EVERY DRUG ALTERS YOUR PERCEPTION. nsaids relieve pain. caffeine and nicotine perk you up. alcohol and marijuana inhibit your receptors. there's literally no drug that will keep you on the same plane as complete sobriety.
>>
>>34861154
>NORINCO 1911
These are almost impossible to get in the States
>>
>>34861146
>if you can drive as well as you did when you passed your drivers exam
So if driver can path driver's exam trials stoned should driver be allowed to drive stoned?

> lowers every aspect of driving ability
So does age and been inferior gender.

>Why the blanket ban?
Why don not implement blanket ban for aforementioned categories of drivers?

> is unsafe and reckless.
What about driving been old?
>>
File: 1495757714724.jpg (76KB, 599x644px) Image search: [Google]
1495757714724.jpg
76KB, 599x644px
wahhh wahhh, i want to have my cake and eat it too
>>
>>34861163
The American way of thinking is freedom, mr.schumer.
>>
>>34859803
BAN ASSAULT PEANUT BUTTER

IT COULD KILL YOUR DOG

ASSAULT CHOCOLATE CLIPS TOO
>>
>>34861230
>So if driver can path driver's exam trials stoned should driver be allowed to drive stoned?

Sure man.

>So does age and been inferior gender.

Sure man.

>Why don not implement blanket ban for aforementioned categories of drivers?

Sure man.

>What about driving been old?

Sure man.

I love having insightful discussions on 4chan. Everyone is so well read and educated. I'm glad this discussion ended this way.
>>
>>34861267
I'll see you in hell, Mr. Nixon.
>>
>>34857556
Meh most anti gun libtards smoke weed. They don't need guns in the first place.
>>
>>34859059
>>34859067
>>34859900
I love it. Fuck a no guns or a faggoty fud who is too scared to smoke the dope. WEED ALL DAY MANNNNNNNN
>>
>>34860006
>I'm not arguing for the prohibition of marijuana. I'm merely pointing out that everyone who goes HURR WEED IS PERFECTLY HARMLESS TO EVERYBODY UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES are fucking retarded.
This. I don't support weed ciminalisation, but smoke (tobacco OR marihuana) can be legitimately toxic, and yes, smokers (of both tobacco AND WEED) can be inconsiderate fucking assholes, and i'm fucking sorry for your uncle. Part of working with potentially dangerous things (guns and drugs) is utmost respect for how they can affect others, and taking due caution in avoiding exposing others to your shit.

Nothing wrong with doing drugs, just, don't expose people to it who didn't consent!!
>>
>>34857556
>>34857560
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTCP1IIWcew
>>
Reminder you can have a medical Marijuana card and not smoke it and thus pass a 4473
>>
>>34861888

No it's not you retard.Try googling before making dumb ass opinion. I go with opinion, cause it's fact that you can't have both, federal court has raped plenty of ppl already.
>>
>>34859770
And those are the ones complaining about capitalism.
t. Used to live in Washington.
>>
>>34861173
>almost impossible to get in the States

Yeah, turned down a few with jacked-up barrels or people wanting $600-700 for one. Took a while to find one that wasn't fucked up or modified but fucking love it.
>>
>>34859747
Lol retard.
>>
>>34857636
here's a good meme for you to try on: all drugs should be decriminalized
>>
File: 1500951772239.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1500951772239.gif
2MB, 720x404px
>>34857860
>>
>>34857636
>If I can't pop oxy
>implying you would, if you were allowed
You deserve to hang.
>>
>>34862761
here's a better one: the FDA should be abolished and all its regulations erased
>>
File: yeet.jpg (97KB, 728x752px) Image search: [Google]
yeet.jpg
97KB, 728x752px
>>34859900
>not sparking up a broccoli wand

It's like you never want to make it
>>
>>34859803
I actually started laughing my self out of my chair while reading this crap.

Btw harmless does not mean harm-none. It means harmless. Everything will kill you. Just like the device you used to type that is harming you some way.

If people can't survive we shouldn't help them.
>>
>>34862934
>If people can't survive we shouldn't help them.
Darwinist retard
>>
File: DSC_0109.jpg (82KB, 750x502px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0109.jpg
82KB, 750x502px
>>34859126
come to Spokane, tons of weed and less liberals, plus we are closer to the best school in the state
>WAZZU
>>
>>34857556
When it becomes recreationally legal on a federal level.
>>34859339
No they aren't, you have to be convicted of a crime. How did you come by such an opinion?
>>
>>34862934
>Btw harmless does not mean harm-none. It means harmless. Everything will kill you. Just like the device you used to type that is harming you some way.

No way you're this retarded. Oh wait, you're a stoner. Nvm.
>>
File: dude weed lmao.jpg (751KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmao.jpg
751KB, 2576x1932px
>>34857556
I'm a pretty hardcore libertarian, I smoke regularly. I don't see why this is a different issue from any other case of doing something under the influence. I drive fine when I am high, and it usually makes me want to work out or hike, but I probably wouldn't slab a thick dab and try to go to a public range. To me it seems more an issue of ignorance on both sides, if someone smokes a stoge while shooting, they may react negatively. I just want to own 3rd pin aks and rail coke without the government giving me the long dick of the law
>>
>>34860679
The first follows, but not the second. As long as I am on private property, and don't trick you into coming onto my land then what I do is none of your business. Also that allergy is super rare at that level so, statistically, we shouldn't shape our society around it. Sorry.
>>
File: hre.jpg (102KB, 476x598px) Image search: [Google]
hre.jpg
102KB, 476x598px
>>34859160
>doesn't
>applied
>animals
>>
>>34863151
i guses nveer mnid teh constiution misssspleling
>>
>When will guns be legal for cannabis users?

They were until the Harrison Act which was put in place by the Prohibitionist bible thumpers who banned booze briefly with epic blowback.

People think everyone who smokes now and then is a fucking hippy. Not I nor many smokers I know and I've been toking since the 1970s, military career excepted.

What really activates my almonds are idiots who think the same government dedicated to disarming them and shooting their dogs should regulate private, victimless choices over one's own body.

You are a statist or you are not. Own your fucking choice.

BTW when you get old, injured or both and everything hurts and Big Pharma cannot reduce the pain to a reasonable level without destroying your sleep, remember cannabis exists. Big Pharma sleep meds are fucking dangerous, unreliable and can have horrific side effects while not working.
>>
>>34863272
I like everything about your post, so instead of green texting one thing from it i'm going make this weird post explaining all that.
>>
>>34857572
It's like making guns available to anyone who has the ability to lose their ability to reason you fucking idiot.
>>
You statist faggots are the worst kind of gun owners.

The kind that think your own special snowflake hobbies and interests should be legal, but that anything you don't like should be illegal.

Shooting intoxicated is stupid. Driving intoxicated is stupid. As an alcohol user, you can still drive a car and shoot guns legally. While you're sober, of course. Same thing should apply to ALL intoxicants.

You retards that have never smoked marijuana in your life have no idea what you're talking about. You associate the plant with celebrities like Snoop Dogg or pot leaf beanie trash. What you don't notice is all the professional, responsible people all around you who smoke at night or on the weekends.

I'm a fucking insurance professional. I wear a suit to work every day and shill million dollar annuities and sell liability coverage to corporations. I smoke when I get home from work every night because my job is stressful and it cuts the time I need to unwind at the end of the day in half or better.

You're worse the the left wingers you claim to hate.
>>
>>34863272
>People think everyone who smokes now and then is a fucking hippy.

there no such thing, you either smoke or you don't, weed is different in this than alcohol
and this is coming from social worker (not in usa mind you) i work for almost 10 years now with drug addicts, hilariously i would put little Innocent hemp far lower than even hard drugs a complete destroyer of civilization, at least opiate abusers are aware of there addiction, at least its visible from outside

last year in my local job center of all long term jobless people 70% were stoners all able man and woman all worthless garbage

but don't mind me, every little helps when crumbling your nation.

>BTW when you get old, injured or both and everything hurts and Big Pharma cannot reduce the pain to a reasonable level without destroying your sleep, remember cannabis exists. Big Pharma sleep meds are fucking dangerous, unreliable and can have horrific side effects while not working.

so how many years are you in perpetual state of couch hugging? if its not clear yet, i have far more remorse for coke addict than stoner
>>
>>34857556
Its a degenerate conservative alcoholics vs stoner hippy liberal faggots thread
>they both lose
>>
File: 1501801727161.png (31KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1501801727161.png
31KB, 800x533px
I think the key here is to recognize the difference between being intoxicated and sober. I believe sober people should have access to firearms. What you decide to do while not handling firearms, driving or otherwise being in control of potentially dangerous equipment is none of my busines. There are no asterisk's in the second amendment. It goes against my libertarian constitutionalist views to want taxation but in the instance of drug (alcohol included) use I see the potential from a sin tax. Hell, you could use the money to put some useful education into the public school system, education like filling out a resume, doing taxes or firearm safety.
>>
>>34863822

>you either smoke or you don't, weed is different in this than alcohol

Absolute bullshit.

The reason so many deadbeats smoke weed is because weed is cheap as fuck and easy to get compared to other drugs.

Not because weed makes otherwise good, hardworking people into deadbeats.

Learn to causation / correlation retard.

Normally I smoke ~5 days a week or so in the evenings after work. When necessary though, it's the easiest thing in the world to stop smoking. The worst I've ever experienced was being a little grumpy for a couple days around the time I'd normally be smoking.
>>
>>34863822
You shouldnt be a social worker
You should actually jump in a river with a fucking barbel
>>
>>34863093
>I drive fine when I am high,
Stop doing that. Seriously, this is why people don't like weed and don't want to legalize it. They don't care about the plant itself, they see you fuck heads doing dumb shit like this and want to make life as hard as possible for you to keep you from doing asinine shit like this. Fucking stop if you want that shit legal.
>>
>>34863648
>the ability to loose the ability
That is literally everyone
>>
>the ATF doesn't know what they are talking about and shouldn't be allowed to regulate firearms
>the DEA knows exactly what they are talking about and should be regulating what recreational substances we are able to use and totally aren't just suppressing the industrial hemp industry

k in a nutshell
>>
File: 1451328728227.png (147KB, 305x267px) Image search: [Google]
1451328728227.png
147KB, 305x267px
>this thread
>>
>>34864041
No you fucking strawmanning faggot.
>>
>>34864061
yes
>>
File: a fucking barrel.png (41KB, 1080x1677px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking barrel.png
41KB, 1080x1677px
>>34863919
> When necessary though, it's the easiest thing in the world to stop smoking.

magic words right here
besides for your government comments, government represents people perfectly, parasites can only elect parasites after all
enjoy your downfall

>>34863933
here you go i made a i mage for you
>>
>>34864041
This. Anti-weeders are just antigunners with a different colored stick up that asshole. The Constitution does not expressly allow the federal government the legal authority to regulate what I can physically possess, much less what I consume, therefore all drug regulation is delegated to the states. My state has legalized, so I smoke a half gram bowl before heading to the range. No one has ever been shot, flagged, or placed in any additional danger due to me being in a better mood and having slightly slower reflexes.

You can instantly identify the pussies who have never tried it once by the way they think that marijuana fucks you up like a half case of beer or some shit. People who can't handle their shit are gonna be a danger to you on the road/at the range/in your community REGARDLESS of if they're intoxicated or not. Ever seen a teenage girl drive? Yeah...I'm sure 100% of these "weed traffic crashes" are due to weed and not retards being retards...surely...
>>
>>34857610
EMT in WA here. Since weed got legalized there was a 70% increase in motor vehicle fatalities in my county from potheads
>>
>>34864251
big county? little county? nature of some incidents?
>>
>>34859126
I smoked weed for 5 years being high 24/7 until I graduated higschool.

I hate weed because everyone who smokes it is a slack-jawed, pseudo intellectual faggot with diminished reflexes and cognitive function. Sure if you wanna walk around all day in a permanent zombified haze, go ahead.

>took me 5 months from the time I quite to stop having a cloudy mind
>>
>>34860678
And yet again back to my original point.

There are enough stoners who do "something wrong" by smoking in public to where they are intentionally and maliciously exposing other people to it that it is seen as the majority and the normal behavior of stoners. They very well might be right, I would have no issues at all believing there are more "420blazeitfaggot" stoners than there are "a few hits after work then bed 2-3x a week" stoners.

Considering literally every single stoner I know smokes so frequently (this is on top of edibles and oils and vaping, mind you) that every single item they possess or handle for more than 10 seconds permanently smells like a skunk I personally believe that those who SOLELY do it in the privacy of their own homes and don't drive high or otherwise expose others to it or its aftereffects are a gross minority. If they exist at all.

And it is entirely illegal here currently. No recreational, no medical. it is enforced, although somewhat sporadically (county and state enforce it 100%, city you might slip with just confiscation if the officer is younger than 30). And it's that bad. Just imagine how much MORE inconsiderate these people would be when they DONT have to worry about being arrested.
>>
>>34864251
>>34864264

Large county, medium sized population. About half of the ones I've personally been to have been due to distractions of actually smoking while driving and crashing while they go to take a hit, and the other half are due to purely being altered and not being able to drive, yet doing it anyway.

>>34864330
this is also my post.

From the time I'm posting this (at work) we quite literally just brought a PT to the ER who had a febrile seizure due to eating an edible.
Fucking tourists
>>
>>34859020
>surely no pot lobby has pushed this narrative
>implying it's not the opposite and that the pharma lobby wants to suppress something that would be substantially cheaper than their existing drugs
Try harder next time pharma shill. Kys.
And before you call me a stoner- sorry pal, I don't do any drugs besides the occasional caffeinated beverage. Try a different strawman.
>>
>>34864376
Pot doesn't give you a fever. Teetotaling boomer detected.

Why can't people just say "I hate the way it smells and I find stoners annoying." Seriously. I know it kills your arguments for restricting others' rights when you're honest about your feelings but at least you don't look like a lying agenda-driven cunt. Just lobby for the same restrictions on smoking it in public as they place on tobacco, then the stoners will confine 99% of their use to home/bars. No need to outright make stupid shit up.
>>
Marijuana is a gateway drug.
>>
>>34857556
When cannabis is federally decriminalized
>>
>>34864517

>Pot doesn't give you a fever
No but it can easily raise your core body temperature very quickly which is the result of a fever and how you get febrile seizures. Ever seen the videos of people taking dabs for the first time and they get real quiet and sweaty and turn super red? Yeah. That's what's happening.

Next time you do a google search on something read more than just the first thing that pops up.

I'm 22 btw
>>
Weed was legalized and started indulging.

Funny thing is after you do it more regularly (still only a few times a year) as an adult, that shit is WAY more benign than alcohol. If anything we should be having this discussion about alcohol and not marijuana. The fact it's a schedule 1 drug is fucking insane.
>>
>>34864538
drinking milk leads to drinking soda, which leads to drinking beer, which leads to drinking wine, which leads to drinking liquor, which leads to drinking 3x moonshine.

milk is a gateway drink to bootleg alcoholism.
>>
>>34864578
Pot actually lowers your body temperature, dipshit. Are you one of those chubby christian wannabe volunteer firefighter/EMT kids? That would explain A LOT.

Dr. Anon is prescribing you 15cc of life experience.
>>
>>34857759
Michael Phelps smoked weed and he has a gold medal in the hardest event at the olympics. Swimming requires technique, strength, and stamina. I have won a few 100m's in freestyle. What have you done with your life besides make bait I reply to?
>>
>>34864578
comparing taking dabs to smoking pot is like comparing snorting cocaine to chewing cocoa leaves. quit your bullshit.
>>
>>34864603
Milk is for fags.
Also, breathing air, smoking cigs, weed, meth, selling your body for crack
>>
>>34864630
>Milk is for fags.
No, milk is for whites. Everybody else has intolerance.

If you don't drink milk you're basically a shitskin.
>>
>>34857556
When we ban people who drink alcohol from owning guns
>>
>>34864651
But I'm not white and I can drink milk just fine.
>>
>>34864630
we should totally ban O2. it's fucking everywhere. it's directly involved in soil erosion. it's required for gas guzzling automobiles as they're engines create ozone depleting emissions. and if you inject it into your bloodstream, it has the potential to kill you almost instantly.
>>
>>34860559
Not a stoner but people do the same shit with alcohol all the time and the only people who care enough to do something are soccer moms.
>>
>>34864613
Nah, I wish. Sadly, I'm career.

You're claiming something that is very understudied, but that's also not my point. I never claimed that every person who smokes weed will have a seizure or a temp of 102.

>No but it CAN easily raise your core body temperature.

I personally have seen it at least a dozen times, and it's certain people's reaction. I highly recommend not talking out of your ass
>>
>>34864651
>went to a dairy farm as a kid.
>saw how shitty everything is.
>i mean literally shitty.
>can't stomach the thought of drinking milk
>can barely eat cereal to this day.
>>
>>34864664
Everyone has at least a little bit of goodness in them, anon

>>34864702
It's pasteurized (i.e. cleaned) basically everywhere you go in the western world.
>>
>>34864682
Crawling, walking, riding a bicycle, driving a car, destroying the environment.
>>34864702
When I was 12 I saw how a pig was killed.
I can still hear it screaming and the blood gushing out.
>>
>>34857556
Honestly shouldn't we be fucking past drug use by now? It's been tens of thousands of years and we as a species can't seem to kick the habit.

The only things drugs do is encourage degeneracy in society. If it were up to me, I'd ban every single recreational drug and bring humanity into a new age

Of course, it's not like prohibition is actually feasible...
>>
>>34864724
>Everyone has at least a little bit of goodness in them, anon
Thanks, that makes me feel warm inside.
>>
File: IMG_0481.png (51KB, 882x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0481.png
51KB, 882x624px
>>34859354
Haha! I replied to everyone's posts! What now?!
>>
>>34864724
>It's pasteurized
still, just can't get the thought out of my head. piles of shit and the cows just laying in it. they had to be convinced to the milker by being pushed by the mechanical poop scoopers.

they get to the corral and get a udder wash. so it's not like it's milk with shit in it. but i just can't stop thinking of it.
>>
>>34857860
Because it would turn them into parallel killers?
>>
>>34860123
>I wasn't going to ruin some kid's chance at college or future employment over a joint.
I'm glad at least one person with some sense are in the alphabet soup agencies.
>>
>>34865341
good one
>>
>>34863972
people do dumbshit all the time on alcohol but there isnt a stigma. If your drunk while you drive/beat your wife/commit robbery/work compared to the same activity on weed suddenly it's exponentially worse in a uninformed publics eye because you were "on drugs" as opposed to "abusing alcohol." The American motivation to fuck with potheads is strictly monetary & the benefit of keeping it illegal. Jefferson Booya Sessions is trying to resurrect the war on drugs targeting marijuana cause he is ill informed, sheltered biggot who gains more from targeting poorer persons. Rich people get Rx's and coke to get fucked up.

Meanwhile it's privileged information what drugs you take while purchasing a gun. A schizophrenic off meds who just smoked a full cord of crack can purchase weapons of background checks out and they check the right boxes on the paperwork.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.