[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bug Out Backpack + Some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8119.jpg (70KB, 510x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8119.jpg
70KB, 510x478px
Hi guys,

What's a good backpack for bugging out? I'm glancing at a few old ALICE packs, but also looking at some other bags on the market as well.

What would be the best backpack to use for bugging out? I want to use an old surplus ALICE pack, but are those memes?

Also, post all the bug out infographs you have, I'm interested. Just on anything related to bugging out, making MREs, etc.
>>
Alice is fine but heavy. Hit the garage sale circuit for old packs on the cheap.

I picked up an old kelty external frame pack for under $20.

I do most of my camping equipment shopping at the local thrifts stores and garage sales.

So far I've picked up the pack 2 cots
A Coleman stove, a mini grill, a decent pair of binoculars, and 4 cast iron skillets and a Dutch oven.

I blasted the skillets and seasoned them and just about paid for everything else by selling three.
>>
Molle is where it's at for almost 10+ years now. The Alice pack is framed, and for it's displacement of being a medium bag would only add weight to the carrying capacity. The hip strap for the Alice is also not good for the weight that is to be burdened.
>>
File: 1502685899084.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1502685899084.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>34857130
>Picked up a Dutch oven.
That's when you fart in bed and pull the covers over your girls head and lock her in there with no choice but to inhale your stank
How did you buy that at a yard sale.
>>
>>34858280
lol um so like do you not know about like the origins of that term lol you don't even know that it's an actual cooking device you millenials are all the same (here's your fucking you you unfunny piece of shit)
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-14-05-47-48.png (320KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-14-05-47-48.png
320KB, 1080x1920px
>>34858280
Lol
>>
>>34858280
(you)
>>
>>34856932
Use the catalog.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.